Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by M99 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:46 am

WTF this feud actually happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=PETPir9BQKs

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by M99 Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 pm

One of the marquee matches that will take place at WrestleMania 33 will be The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns. Set up during the Royal Rumble when Reigns eliminated Undertaker, the storyline behind the angle stems from Reigns now claiming the WWE as his yard, without the approval of Undertaker.

Competing in the Royal Rumble was very painful for Undertaker, as he has been dealing with severe hip issues. Unfortunately, it does not look like it is getting any better.

One of the biggest discussions backstage during Raw was the status of The Undertaker post-WrestleMania, as he was walking around in a great deal of pain. It was reported that he was not very happy at the event due to the level of pain he was in. As a result, the discussions increased that this year may indeed be the final WrestleMania for the Dead Man.

Celebrating his 52nd birthday this weekend, there are still matches on the table with people such as Sting and John Cena that would still be a big draw. However, with his reported level of pain, WWE executives are coming to the conclusion that this year will be it for The Undertaker, in order for him to undergo major surgery which will most likely end his in-ring career.

Source: PWInsider Elite
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0325/624467/backstage-news-on-major-topic-at-wwe-raw-regarding-the-undertaker/

There you have it lads. Roman *bleep* Reigns is retiring The Undertaker and Undertaker will say "this is your yard now Big Dog"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:23 pm

lmao he is going to raise his hand in the end and then they'll walk towards the sunset while pointing the middle finger at the camera.

A good swerve would be undertaking killing Reigns (kayfabe) and then Reigns returning from the dead carrying the undertaker mantle

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 pm

There's a reason i'm slowly weening myself off of wwe as of 2 Weeks ago, can't watch what is essentially Cena 2.0 with even more domination and with a bang average Wrestler leading the way.

No point investing time into the product, where only 1 guy matters. A guy I don't like.

Cba watching my favourite 5-6 wrestlers take turns jobbing out to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Already ahead of y'all. Not watching WM either. *bleep* this company
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Because they don't book Ambrose properly? He's boring and past his sell by date in terms of gimmicks, i don't care if he wrestled 900 times every day for the past 2 years. If workrate was rated, Rincon and Tiote would be the best footballers on the planet
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Lol ES.

I'm not off atm, because I'm sure Smackdown will be back to normal after the WM BS is out of the way.

Raw has been trash for months outside of Owens, Jericho and Joe and haven't watched a full episode in absolutely ages.

So Roman Reigns push barely effects me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Definitely not watching it live. Its depressing when wrestlers who are super over (yeah Ambrose) are in the midcard while the ones that get booed to oblivion for three years is going to retire one of greatest of all times. Orton vs Bray is gonna be interesting, Y2J vs KO should have been for the Universal title, Cena proposing to Nikki should have happened in Total Divas. And AJ vs Shane pls.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 pm

It amazes me how WWE constantly manages to fck things up even when everything is set up perfectly, they just have to ruin it all the times, not sure if they're really clueless or doing it on purpose to piss us off.

Such a shame really, i was looking forward to WM this year, things were looking great until Royal Rumble but then everything went downhill from there as usual.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:44 pm

It's a mixture of incompetence and stubborn to obvious because they want things a certain way.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:13 pm

I haven't watched a full Raw in over 2 years. Never watched a full smackdown since the brand split, just highlights here and there. I'm in retirement already. I just follow the news and dirtsheets to keep up to date and make sure I watch the Rumble and Mania live. Can't wait for Reigns to squash Taker tbh. Product sucks. I've never been a workrate smark and the storytelling is far too meh to hold my interest
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:16 pm

crazy how Nakamura is 37 and they will skip him at Mania, even if it's just an opening match against some other NXT on the main card, or some gimmick match with NXT dudes. Gotta suck to miss the marquee wrestling event when you're not getting any younger and one of the biggest wrestlers in the world. Saw a cool suggestion they could have had Nakamura be Shane's bodyguard or something (even if it's not in character) leading to a match at Mania, far, far better than getting Shane vs AJ rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 pm

I think I might be one of the few people who doesn't see anything wrong with Styles/Shane. People are talking about Shane like he's some scrub lol. He's a bonafide legend and a recognisable name from the Attitude era.

A lot of casuals watch Mania and if Shane puts over Styles, they might become a fan and carry on watching to see what Styles does. WM isn't just about 5* matches or showing off your 50 variations of springboard forearms or kasashasha underhook spinning out powerbomb DDT's. It's a larger than life spectacle full of big name attractions. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:06 am

It's funny because Styles sees it the same way MT does lol.

Basically he said if people are coming to watch Goldberg and Lesnar it's my job to make them want to stay and continue to want to watch me after WM.

It's the right attitude to have to part timers tbh, although while I would prefer to see Styles in a match which would get a Cena level performance from him I do understand the reasoning behind Shane.

At the end of the day, Shane only really gets PPV programs with HOFs so it obviously means Vince likes him and it will be pushed as a marquee match.

Quite frankly it could get him more over with the casuals than he already is, it didn't hurt Kurt Angle. The way I look at it is after WM this is going to be done and it's not going to effect him going forward so I don't really care tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Cena heel turn was pretty much confirmed for 2011-12. Got cancelled due to merch deal or something / didn't know who his replacement would be. Vince wanted Sheamus to be the next top face. 1800 fella skits that flopped were his idea. He then lost interest in Sheamus.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:07 pm

I mean no wonder they cancelled it when the babyface is *bleep* Sheamus lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Skip to 2:40

Why is there a picture of Ichigo/Hollow Ichigo in the background?

Is the Undertaker Aizen?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Sheamus was quite over at the time, but I don't think he was ever good enough to be the top guy.

They also had Orton and Punk as candidates.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Skip to 4:35 in the video. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Hated it when Sheamus was getting huge pushes. Unbelievably boring.

Fellllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sheamus was one of the highest paid wrestlers on the roster back then too, probably still is, literally just a big guy with decent athleticism.

Wade Barrett was better all around IMO, annoyed injuries kept him down - what's he up to nowadays btw? loved the Bad News gimmick
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Barrett is the only one who left who i actually give a shit about tbh.

He had pretty much everything, it's a shame this company is so short sighted because i can pretty much guarantee he would have got a decent push if they actually planned the brand split when they should have.

There's no way he wouldn't have become a significant part of Smackdown if he stayed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:18 pm

confirmed lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 pm

It's been obvious for a while tbh, although i wonder what they plan to do with them.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:51 pm

ES wrote:Because they don't book Ambrose properly? He's boring and past his sell by date in terms of gimmicks, i don't care if he wrestled 900 times every day for the past 2 years. If workrate was rated, Rincon and Tiote would be the best footballers on the planet

Nah, I'm not watching because the show is going to be crap.

- Reigns is going to retire The Undertaker and Taker's going to raise Reigns' arm after. Laughing

- Lesnar-Goldberg is predictable and is gonna finish in like 5 minutes.

- Ambrose is gonna job to a vanilla giant.

- Rollins-HHH is interesting, but I don't expect much from the match due to Rollins' injury.

- The best wrestler in the world is facing Shane O'Mac. The same Shane who isn't a wrestler, and throws worse punches than Ambrose ffs.

- Cena is in a mixed tag match. Laughing

- Bray-Orton is cool too, but Bray will probably job, so no thanks.

- KO-Jericho is a fun storyline, but the actual match itself will be underwhelming. When was the last time Jericho had a top match? Styles wasn't able to get it out of Jericho, and he had 3 or 4 chances to do that.

Nowadays Wrestlemania isn't about making the fans happy or anything like that. It's about what Vince WANTS. Look at the results in the past few years, and tell me that isn't the case. This year won't be any different, judging by the card.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

don't forget the 30 minute segment involving various legends.

can't wait to see how they top last years flamethrower display

expecting someone to fly in on a jetpack while Flo-Rida is performing a song topless
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Agree with Cascia tbh, like I been saying the period after WM up to Summerslam is much better than the road to WM period.

WM was arguably the worst PPV of the year last year, there hasn't been a legitimately good bell to bell WM in *bleep* years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next