Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Agree with Cascia tbh, like I been saying the period after WM up to Summerslam is much better than the road to WM period.

WM was arguably the worst PPV of the year last year, there hasn't been a legitimately good bell to bell WM in *bleep* years.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Also on the Bray and Randy thing, i have felt for ages that no way they are stupid enough to make Bray lose.

But i'm starting to think they are, main reason is because they wanted to do Styles vs Orton(instead of Ambrose and Styles like 3 seperate PPVs) but plans changed. I feel like they still want to do it.

It's stupid as *bleep* and Bray should have a long title reign but i think it's happening sadly.

Hopefully i'm wrong.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Bray/Matt/Styles for the post WM PPV? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:00 pm

I'd rather they just keep Styles out of the Main Event scene and have him feud with Orton non title.

If Matt is coming in i'd rather it just be him with Bray for a while,  Styles doesn't need it and neither does Orton.

Make Bray feel like a legitimate champ, you can bring Styles and Orton back in around Summerslam if you have to but for now Bray needs it.

Like i said i hope i'm wrong but it feels to me like Orton is winning and Styles vs Orton is going to happen.

I'm a Styles fan but Bray needs this so much more, it's why despite the fact Styles lost i was so damn happy that Bray won at EC.

I don't want to see him dropping that belt until Summerslam.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Need to consider Reigns too since he'll be moving SD soon after he's done burying the RAW roster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Forgot about that Laughing

In that sense i don't mind him dropping the belt to Orton lol, it's very petty but i'd much rather see him lose to Orton than Reigns lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Larger than life match. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:36 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also on the Bray and Randy thing, i have felt for ages that no way they are stupid enough to make Bray lose.

But i'm starting to think they are, main reason is because they wanted to do Styles vs Orton(instead of Ambrose and Styles like 3 seperate PPVs) but plans changed. I feel like they still want to do it.

It's stupid as *bleep* and Bray should have a long title reign but i think it's happening sadly.

Hopefully i'm wrong.

Orton's going to win. Vince wants WM to end with a face champion. He considers it the end of the season and wants to start the new season with a different champion. If this was about Bray, Bray would have won the RR. But it's not. It's about Orton.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am

Live chat for RAW after Mania?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 am

I'll likely watch post WM Raw yeah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:23 am

"Now everybody is like 'Goldberg can only go two moves, he can't go 13 seconds without sweating; how they going to put on a show at this one to be better or much better or great compared to what they did before?' No pressure on me, guys!

"The two moves or the three moves that you've seen already are just... here's the deal, okay? Here's the difference, and this really pisses me off sometimes too, some people like to watch Evander Holyfield go 12 rounds to a decision; some people like to watch Mike Tyson go out, throw one shot, lift the guy off his damn feet, and put him on his back; I just so happen to be that guy who lifts people off their feet from on their back. So if somebody says 'hey, man, would you like to go out and be Evander Holyfield and go 12 rounds and go to a decision?' My answer is going to be 'hell no.' That's what most people do. I was born into this position and I'm going to do what I'm told to do and I'm going to do, at the end of the day, what I think people want to see.

"Hopefully at 33 I'm able to bring out some stuff that I haven't shown, that I haven't been able to do because of constraints. This ain't gonna be no... hey, he knows what's coming, I know what's coming. I don't think we're gonna catch each other by surprise. So I think this is gonna be a bloodfest. It's gonna be a knock down, drag out war and if I get him in the Thai Plum, don't think I'm not going to drive one of my knees straight through his solar plexus. I may have been away for a long time and I may not have been practicing my wrestling moves throughout the years but going back to what's in ya, I still have a lot of that stuff in me and I still can do a lot of it. I'm going to have to bring every single thing out of me at 33. I just gotta learn to relax, learn to have fun in there while I'm smashing him, and regulate my air. I believe that it was much more important for me to be aesthetically what I was like in the past as opposed to a dude who could run around for 20 minutes."
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:24 am

Casciavit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also on the Bray and Randy thing, i have felt for ages that no way they are stupid enough to make Bray lose.

Hopefully i'm wrong.

Orton's going to win. Vince wants WM to end with a face champion. He considers it the end of the season and wants to start the new season with a different champion. If this was about Bray, Bray would have won the RR. But it's not. It's about Orton.

can't wait tbh

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 22d933b5b70e489f32788efb4920819d
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 am

I mean he showed more than two moves in his initial WWE run.

I think those complaining just want to see a competitive match, squashes get boring after a while and use 2 moves doe to poorly explain their reasons.

Same as the 5 moves of doom stuff with Cena.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am

Casciavit wrote:

Hopefully i'm wrong.

Lesnar/Goldberg's closing the show though right?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 am

I really don't understand why people are complaining about him squashing Owens. There's no other way it could have gone. They painted themselves into a corner due to the Lesnar squash. A guy like Owens kayfabe wise would have no chance.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 am

*bleep* it, give me a face Bullet Club.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 C740ZzUVsAAEAn_
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Nah I think bray is winning with Hardyz returning after his win.

Bray-Orton isn't closing the show.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Bray winning and then Matt appearing on the titantron would be *bleep* amazing.

Needs to happen but i don't think it will sadly. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGydlM2UwQs

Imagine this after a Bray win, but the sound actually works. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 Y58Gptf

Do i read into this that Taker and Reigns is the main event? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 pm

List of terms banned by Vince.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 29 WV0b_1n3_1USIWYPhiIRocCVXu1ctPHdk0Xm47UKqF8

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Matt liked this as well lmao, yeah worst kept secret in wrestling at this point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 pm

WM is nearly worth watching if they show up lol

Also TNA going against WWE rofl That's like WM Pre-show level feud. 30 sec squash job
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 pm

I know lol piss break and all that but Women's Fatal Four Way now confirmed to be an elimination match.

I dunno about everyone else but i always enjoy Elimination matches over the standard one pinfall so this is good for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am

I only woke up like 3 hours ago and this Raw is already making me want to sleep 10 minutes in. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 am

hmm

Owens vs Zayn in a no DQ match, if Zayn wins he's in the Andre the Giant Jobber royal but if he loses he's fired.

First interesting thing that's happened after 45 minutes.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:13 am

Great HHH/Rollins segment, i'm probably most interested in that match than anything else on the show tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next