The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by M99 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 pm

What a promo by Chad on Talking Real. This could lead to a world title push.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 24676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by iftikhar on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:04 pm

@zigra wrote:
@Socur Toxanarosa wrote:It's was never going to work, Bale is actually the only top player of the trio, it was "created" as a response to MSN only. Madrid's strengh comes from other areas.

I'm pretty sure they were called BBC before MSN existed.
rofl rofl rofl

Only now I realize it's NOT about BBC news.
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 6450
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:22 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Benz 17 goals all competitions, Morata 17 goals all competitions Laughing do me a favour. And this is just Madrid comparing a starting striker with a guy who barely gets 5 mins at the end of the games

Benzema's goals in LL havr come against Espanyol, Las Palmas, Betis, Gijon, Granada, Eibar, Alaves and Bilbao. Man all these tough oppositions he scored against, deserves a balon d'or for his efforts tbh

Barca's starting striker 24 goals, Bayern's 26, Juve's 21, Chelsea's 17, City's 17, United's 18, Arsenal's 18, Dortmund's 25, Atleti's 15, PSG's 27 (including inflation), Balotelli with 13, Troy Deeny 10, Pablo Piatti 11, Ramos with 7, Zaza with 5 and then you have Benzema with 9. How freaking embarrassing

We have hands down the worst CF in Europe out of any top team and you have the cheek to come here and defend this clown

Right here, you see this folks? This is called a savage putdown, worthy of a +1 and a cheers from Leo:
Spoiler:

_________________
•Proud fan of the most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by sportsczy on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Again... after 8 years people still don't realize that our CF doesn't play CF with Ronaldo in there.  Ronaldo is the main striker.  Whoever plays next to Ronaldo is there to support him and get him opportunities.

Suarez IS the main scorer at Barca.  After he struggled mightily in a support role when he first joined, Messi compromised on his role and his scoring to allow Suarez to take the primary scoring role... because Messi is all about winning and the team.  Hence the reason Messi's stats have dropped so much.  

Good grief.

And comparing Morata to Benzema?  I like a Budweiser every now and then too.  Sometimes it tastes good.  but it doesn't make it a better beer than Heineken.

And you realize the games that Morata has scored most of his goals...  Ronaldo wasn't in there lol.

And despite all this, I bet you Benzema gets 20 goals and 10 assists this season.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14457
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm

yeah Messi has 27 goals in the league, dude. 3 more than Suarez. Dat mighty stat drop Proud


_________________
•Proud fan of the most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by sportsczy on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Yeah but he averaged 40-50 as the main striker before Suarez came in. He's scoring those goals coming in from the CAM role... not a central role.

It's not like Ronaldo parking himself in the box. Messi moved out of the box with Suarez.

Do you watch football with your eyes or with your arse?

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14457
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:21 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Benz 17 goals all competitions, Morata 17 goals all competitions Laughing do me a favour. And this is just Madrid comparing a starting striker with a guy who barely gets 5 mins at the end of the games

Benzema's goals in LL havr come against Espanyol, Las Palmas, Betis, Gijon, Granada, Eibar, Alaves and Bilbao. Man all these tough oppositions he scored against, deserves a balon d'or for his efforts tbh

Barca's starting striker 24 goals, Bayern's 26, Juve's 21, Chelsea's 17, City's 17, United's 18, Arsenal's 18, Dortmund's 25, Atleti's 15, PSG's 27 (including inflation), Balotelli with 13, Troy Deeny 10, Pablo Piatti 11, Ramos with 7, Zaza with 5 and then you have Benzema with 9. How freaking embarrassing

We have hands down the worst CF in Europe out of any top team and you have the cheek to come here and defend this clown


Worst cf in Europe when higuain is still choking is ass off that funny, stop embarrassing yourself Rafa proved that posts like these are retarded, when he publicly forced to the team to recognized benzema as primary scoring option, 19 goals in 19 games easy and he was still taking lesser shots than cr or bale, surprise surprise that was the least benzema was ever talked about, and soon as he got injured posters like you try to dismiss his goals by complaining about his injury issues, you don't know shit about cf play or midfield play.

You have yet to mention how benzema injures or fitness issues that been plaguing him at the start of the season to the halfway point, cause benzema injuries doesn't count when its time to recycle the trash you idiots peddle.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Adit on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Benz 17 goals all competitions, Morata 17 goals all competitions Laughing do me a favour. And this is just Madrid comparing a starting striker with a guy who barely gets 5 mins at the end of the games

Benzema's goals in LL havr come against Espanyol, Las Palmas, Betis, Gijon, Granada, Eibar, Alaves and Bilbao. Man all these tough oppositions he scored against, deserves a balon d'or for his efforts tbh

Barca's starting striker 24 goals, Bayern's 26, Juve's 21, Chelsea's 17, City's 17, United's 18, Arsenal's 18, Dortmund's 25, Atleti's 15, PSG's 27 (including inflation), Balotelli with 13, Troy Deeny 10, Pablo Piatti 11, Ramos with 7, Zaza with 5 and then you have Benzema with 9. How freaking embarrassing

We have hands down the worst CF in Europe out of any top team and you have the cheek to come here and defend this clown

9 goals in La Liga Laughing

rofl

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 8991
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Cr carrying benzema so much that when benzema was asked to focus on scoring instead of being carried, look like he was carrying cr 10 shots no goals self, cr cried and whined until benitez got fired.

again something that actually happened for everyone to see and you still get these idiotic posts, does higuain taste that good to warp reality?

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:31 pm

I agree with Chad tbh, stop peddling shit hala +1

Benzema is as good as guys like Etoo or Henry in their prime.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23034
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:32 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Yeah but he averaged 40-50 as the main striker before Suarez came in. He's scoring those goals coming in from the CAM role... not a central role.
It doesn't matter from which position he's scoring those goals. Your argument was that Benzema isn't scoring much because he's not the main striker, and you claimed that Suarez is scoring more because he is. I just gave you a counter-argument with both Suarez and Messi scoring 24 and 27 goals each. So your argument, or should I say your made-up excuse holds no water here.

Trust me, it's only you and a couple other posters who believe this nonsense. Your bias has made you develop an uncontrollable urge of making up excuses just to ease your own conscience and help yourself sleep at night.

Truth is, Benzema is the worst CF out of all the top teams in Europe, and Z is an incompetent, albeit lucky joke for a manager.

Now, by all means, continue making up excuses.

_________________
•Proud fan of the most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Messi and cr are nothing alike or play anything alike, messi is better than cr at almost everything, and he doesn't need to hinder his striking partner to pad his stats, Rafa proved this shit and no amount of butthurt will erase the fact you guys don't have a clue about the things your complaining about.

If what I'm saying is bs then try to explain why benzema could score regularly with ease, when Rafa asked him too, tell me how a notorious slow starter was the leading goal scorer for the team ahead of cr after 6 games with 6 goals and with no preseason, no one on this forum or any other for that matter, can never ever properly disprove this point, cause you lot don't have a clue about structure or pecking order, the season isn't over yet and I know you chumps gonna be singing a different tune once the season is over like every season cause your posers.

Cr in his prime had the most bad games for top 2 players ever, every season he has been at Madrid more than half the games he was shit, get 5x the amount of touches as benzema and 10x shots and benzema still scores around half the amount of goals cr scores almost every season, but cr isn't effecting his game in the slightest lmao.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Never seen a fan base who loves scoring stats more, can't see when RAFA tried to distribute the shots between BBC more evenly, bale and benzema was having great seasons and cr greatest goal scorer ever was struggling massively, are people too stupid to see something that obvious or too butthurt which is it, just because you guys love leaving out details when you go full retard, but im more than happy to stat the facts.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by rincon on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:17 pm

9 league goals
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6831
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Morata 11 league goals

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23034
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by titosantill on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 pm

well, rafa tried to do that and got fired for attaining poor results and dropping points to stronger sides like villareal, atleti (benzema scored in that one), sevilla, barcelona. if rafa did that and our general results were better u'd have a point. speaking of stat padding,ironically, we stat padded like crazy under rafa. we'd beat the scum teams of this earth by ten, then go to teams higher up on the table and play like scrubs....i remember people getting pissed at me, cos i got mad at how our players celebrated after the 8-0, 10-2, 4-0 wins against the likes of getafe malmo depor rayo et al, but just a week ago against barcelona we were playing like chickens

if the argument was "under rafa goals were distributed and we were yielding results" it would hold water. but we sucked bad, and i remember you also criticizing rafa as well....we should have never hired him to begin with

i do have one question for you though chad, who would you rank as the top 2 center forwards in europe?


Last edited by titosantill on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2754
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Doc on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:28 pm

@rincon wrote:9 league goals

It's absolutely surreal to even see it. Benzema has 9 league goals. In April. Playing in La Liga, a league that actually is suited for goal scorers. To tell you how awful his season is in terms of goals, the following men have more goals:
Gerard Moreno (Espanyol; 11)
Morata (Madrid; 11)
Kevin Gameiro (Atleti; 10)
Sergio Leon (who?) (Osasuna; 10)
Ben Yedder (Sevilla; 10; not an actual CF)
Sergi Enrich (Eibar; 10)
Pablo Piatti (Espanyol; 10; also not a CF)
Ruben Castro (Betis; 10)
Pedro mo'fing Leon (10; Eibar; totally not a CF)

Sports, bless him, can bring up past seasons if he wishes and I don't mind. However, it really doesn't excuse his sorry ass showing THIS season.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8529
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Matter a fact what the point of this thread other than nick attention seeking, other than bale, benzema and cr was all over atleti and clearly unlucky not to score, so this thread is pointless and as I said RM fans love MSN, Suarez misses a shit ton of easy chances, neymar running does bleep all in alot games and messi is the one usually coming up with good to save the points sounds similar to BBC right?

Its funny how massive MSN lover nick is trying to bash BBC as soon as MSN pull huge choke job, I have yet to see a thread addressing them and their choking.


_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Socur Toxanarosa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:yeah Messi has 27 goals in the league, dude. 3 more than Suarez. Dat mighty stat drop Proud



That's because Messi is light years ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo as a footballer.

_________________
avatar
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 405
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:50 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Again... after 8 years people still don't realize that our CF doesn't play CF with Ronaldo in there.  Ronaldo is the main striker.  Whoever plays next to Ronaldo is there to support him and get him opportunities.

Suarez IS the main scorer at Barca.  After he struggled mightily in a support role when he first joined, Messi compromised on his role and his scoring to allow Suarez to take the primary scoring role... because Messi is all about winning and the team.  Hence the reason Messi's stats have dropped so much.  

Good grief.

And comparing Morata to Benzema?  I like a Budweiser every now and then too.  Sometimes it tastes good.  but it doesn't make it a better beer than Heineken.

And you realize the games that Morata has scored most of his goals...  Ronaldo wasn't in there lol.

And despite all this, I bet you Benzema gets 20 goals and 10 assists this season.


HEINEKEN?!
*bleep* THAT SHIT!!

Czech beer is the best in the world and the original Budweiser is far superior to that dishwashing water Heineken

Spoiler:

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 18724
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:50 pm

I love me some MSN i can't lie. I would give up the whole BBC to get my hands on Nerman that beauty Proud

only clowns like you would compare Suarez to benzema, been trying to tell you since like 2013 but you never listened. Suarez rekt la liga last season. when has benzema ever done that?

pathetic sex offender HAS 9 GOALS IN LA LIGA

9

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23034
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:59 pm

@titosantill wrote:well, rafa tried to do that and got fired for attaining poor results and dropping points to stronger sides like villareal, atleti (benzema scored in that one), sevilla, barcelona. if rafa did that and our general results were better u'd have a point. speaking of stat padding,ironically,  we stat padded like crazy under rafa. we'd beat the scum teams of this earth by ten, then go to teams higher up on the table and play like scrubs....i remember people getting pissed at me, cos i got mad at how our players celebrated after the 8-0, 10-2, 4-0 wins against the likes of getafe malmo depor rayo et al, but just a week ago against barcelona we were playing like chickens

if the argument was "under rafa goals were distributed and we were yielding results" it would hold water. but we sucked bad, and i remember you also criticizing rafa as well....we should have never hired him to begin with

i do have one question for you though chad, who would you rank as the top 2 center forwards in europe?


Suarez or lewa can be top 2 or whatever, I am not dismissing all of Benz scoring issues all on cr, but nobody can deny that benzema is clearly underutilized for cr to pad his stats and cr showed his real level when the whole team isn't bending over to hand him goals this is a fact and Rafa proved it, benzema 19 goals in 19 games also proved cf position is not the reason why the team doesn't win certain games either, so scapegoating him shows that posters don't have a clue that the point

About Rafa as coach I had problems with his overall tactics but breaking the cr dependency was the right move, that needed to happen and cr couldn't over come because he is a one dimensional player that can only shoot an absurd amount of shots to score a brace.

Your gonna tell me that benzema being in acres of space and prime cr shooting the ball into the defenders legs or into the stand his benzema fault, isco trying to score flukey goals instead of passing to an open benzema is his fault, bale running in straightout of bounds is also benzema fault too? Of course but fans and media makes it his fault cause their to cowardly to bash the players they praise religiously, so bash the player who always gets bashed even if its a lie, these things I'm saying is fact check all the stats and I'm sure it mirrors everything I said, matter of fact compare shots per games for any striker on any top ream they all shoot more than benzema except when one manager tried to change it, but its not a team issue or cr issue nope its a benzema issue lmao


Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Luca on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:02 pm

I feel like Nick is reverse jinxing his trio prior to the Bayern tie hmm
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7833
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by chad4401 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Lmao your all cowards 9 goals this and that, disprove my posts and stop deflecting, when benzema was ripping up LA liga teams last season where these stupid post? When he showed up in the camp to score a goals out of nothing where were these posts? When he dribbled 3 sevilla players to break that stupid record where were these posts? he might not score a lot for obvious reasons but he sure as hell saved RM more than a scrub like higuain could dream about and he still is gonna go down on the history books as one of the best cl goalscorer of all time and has a RM goal scorer of all time as well, all of that while he can barely get a kick of the ball rofl, you guys don't know shit about football simple

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:36 pm

ripping up la liga last season with 19 goals

how would you call Suarez scoring 40? making love to goalkeeper's wives? bet benzema has a tape

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23034
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by titosantill on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:40 pm

your response to my question doesn't sound like you have the utmost confidence in your guy. if you want us to understand your vision, then you'll need to have as much confidence in that same vision. i asked who were the top two CFs; i didn't ask about benzema's goals, nor who takes more or less shots. i mean if i asked harmonica who the best player ever is, he'll tell me who without flinching and proceed to explain why

you answered my straighforward question with an excuse. the answer i expected was for you to say benzema, and why he's better than whoever people choose to list....not going straight into him being underutilized, (which i get, but i'll address this later as well). i understand there's plenty of resentment on this thread, i have my own reasons for moving on from regular scheduled programming pertaining to our squad, and i'll address that in a bit as well
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2754
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum