Kick
Hapless_Hans
Curtinho
Unique
Collblanc
45 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 13 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 13 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 pm

i dare not
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Traore is ruining us lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 pm

I am confident we will absolute demolish this Arsenal side when we play though and it's not often I can say that with teams in the top 10
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Oxlads decision making is the WORST
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 pm

Huge win. Need to iron out that new contract for Wenger ASAP.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Yea much needed win.

Let's see where we go from here
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Tottenham's GD is unreal ffs.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Oxlade reminds me of Lemina

Retarded as *bleep*, so even when they blitz past 14 players meg 11 people and get through on goal they'll still ignore a simple assist option to try and cannon it into the 0.5 inch gap they see at the near post from an angle, whilst off balance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 am

Ozil :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:15 am

Harry Redknapp is back. He's the new manager of Birmingham.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:49 pm

that's a pretty big step down after managing the Jordan national team tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Mou on Martial hmm

"We are together almost 10 months. I know the players much better now, and the players should know me better now,” he told reporters.

"The players need to know what I like and they must move in that direction.

"Do I think Anthony is a player with great potential? Yes. Can he play well for me? Yes. But he has to do things I want."

"At a big club like Manchester United when you start the Europa League you probably don't have motivation that high, but at this stage it must be high.'
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Glory wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:We got Jose'd and had no answer. I know the feeling all too well. We've benefited from it in the past.

Two biggest culprits today were Matic first of all, who's a bigger liablity defensively than Fabregas these days, as hard as that is to believe. Playing like a blindfolded giraffe who couldn't be arsed. He needs to *bleep* off.

And then Costa. My God, Costa. That's at least 11 straight absolutely shit performances from him now. He needs to get his bags and *bleep* off to China. I'd bite the hands off the highest Chinese bidder in the summer, seeing as they're still eager to get him and apparently more Chinese clubs will make offers. I've never seen such a low IQ striker who's supposed to be a "top striker". Christ!
80% of our attacks since January break down once the ball gets to Costa. It's probably the number one reason we haven't been blowing teams out the past few months. I'm sick and tired of him. I've had it. He needs to leave. I don't have the patience for a striker who only shows up for 40% of the season. There are so many things I could say about him, I don't even know where to start. Bottom line is he needs to be sold in the summer. I have a lot of reservations about Lukaku but I'd jump at the chance to replace Costa with him right now. I'm not even sure Mitchy can play worse right now.

Funny though that despite all of that, United scored off a goal that shouldn't have counted and a deflection. Regardless, they deserved to win today. I hope Anderletch knock them out on Thursday so they have no reason to roll over for Spurs when they play at Old Trafford.

Lol werent you the same guy who was saying Chelsea SHOULD HAVE won that FA cup match by a convincing scoreline HAD NOT for DDG and your poor finishing. Really not surprising to read this part therefore. Proud

The 'traitor' who has finished at the top level completely and utterly PWNED the best coach in the league using his B team. At least we had an excuse that day in the form of a sending off. Laughing  You seriously want to go the route of slating the goals we scored today? You werent even in the picture lad. :coffee: You had zero shots on goal. ZERO... against a defense that had Rojo and Darmian. Go figure.
Not to mention the number of chances we kept on missing (as with the case this season), So speaking your own language, HAD those chances been converted we could have won this game by minimum half a dozen goals. So,kindly take your bitter bs somewhere else and learn to admit when you are being outplayed.

Ha. Was looking back in this thread for something else and came across this. You're not the brightest bulb in the drawer, are you? Did you somehow COMPLETELY miss the line right after what you highlighted? Here, I'll repeat it for you:

"Regardless, they deserved to win today."

Is that somehow an indication that I "can't admit when we're outplayed"? What's got you so sensitive about this that you can't even read complete paragraphs anymore? Christ!

EDIT: One more thing, not one single Chelsea fan called Mourinho a "traitor" or as he said "Judas". That is all in Jose's head and in your head now too, I assume. If you're not too lazy, you have the internet in your hands. Find post match comments from the fans that were sitting right there. But I'm not surprised. He enjoys creating conflict where it doesn't exist and forcing the deepest of conflicts where only little existed. It's part of how he functions. It's one of the things that make him thick. He wouldn't be as successful as he's been in his career if he didn't always manufacture this "us against the world" narrative out of thin air to feed his players with.

As for whoever said he was "finished", how's that my business? Go reply the people that told you that because it certainly wasn't me. Don't give me your "B team" rubbish either. All the changes that were made to your team were tactical changes. For example, Jose knew he needed to isolate Rashford on our CBs and support him with Lingard. Their speed and linkup play caused a lot of problems. Absolutely no chance Zlatan would have caused such problems. Zlatan is slow as *bleep* and even Jose knows that. I don't care whoever else was playing on your team. It's not like you've had one back 4 for the entire season. You've been switching it up every other game, so please shut up.

If Jose pawned Conte on Sunday then what did Conte do to him in October, considering that was 4-0? hmm

Enjoy your victory, you were the better team and deserved to win (have to say it again, in case you didn't read it yet again). No need to be so sensitive about it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 pm

https://twitter.com/FlNANDINHO/status/854240803966898176

lmfaoo

I can't embed it for some reasonn scratch
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 13 C91zk3FXgAI70pv

I agree with this except the CB's. Alderweird and Jan should have been their in place of the two Chelsea ones, Making it an all Spurs back 4.

Spurs have defended better and conceded lesser than Chelsea as well.

But they might be out because they've played much lesser games than Cahill and Luiz.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am

Need more midtable representation imo

Heaton over De Gea
Alexis over Mane

Also I would have Azpilicueta over Cahill and Alonso over Rose. Some of these players are getting a place just because they are an English player playing for a good team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 am

More blatant racism from urban against king and country smh.

It should be just 11 English players tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Azpilicueta is the best defender at Chelsea. It's a travesty he's getting dropped from the team for his two inferior teammates.

and lol at Mane getting dropped. Liverpool are 3rd best team in the league. In fact we should have at least 2 representatives.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Ha. Was looking back in this thread for something else and came across this. You're not the brightest bulb in the drawer, are you? Did you somehow COMPLETELY miss the line right after what you highlighted? Here, I'll repeat it for you:

"Regardless, they deserved to win today."

Is that somehow an indication that I "can't admit when we're outplayed"? What's got you so sensitive about this that you can't even read complete paragraphs anymore? Christ!

EDIT: One more thing, not one single Chelsea fan called Mourinho a "traitor" or as he said "Judas". That is all in Jose's head and in your head now too, I assume. If you're not too lazy, you have the internet in your hands. Find post match comments from the fans that were sitting right there. But I'm not surprised. He enjoys creating conflict where it doesn't exist and forcing the deepest of conflicts where only little existed. It's part of how he functions. It's one of the things that make him thick. He wouldn't be as successful as he's been in his career if he didn't always manufacture this "us against the world" narrative out of thin air to feed his players with.

As for whoever said he was "finished", how's that my business? Go reply the people that told you that because it certainly wasn't me. Don't give me your "B team" rubbish either. All the changes that were made to your team were tactical changes. For example, Jose knew he needed to isolate Rashford on our CBs and support him with Lingard. Their speed and linkup play caused a lot of problems. Absolutely no chance Zlatan would have caused such problems. Zlatan is slow as *bleep* and even Jose knows that. I don't care whoever else was playing on your team. It's not like you've had one back 4 for the entire season. You've been switching it up every other game, so please shut up.

If Jose pawned Conte on Sunday then what did Conte do to him in October, considering that was 4-0? hmm

Enjoy your victory, you were the better team and deserved to win (have to say it again, in case you didn't read it yet again). No need to be so sensitive about it.

"Funny though that despite all of that, United scored off a goal that shouldn't have counted and a deflection."
After saying something like this, that too after a match where you know you dont deserve shit from, saying United deserved the win, I mean you honestly think everything is going to be fine?
Especially considering the fact that it was you who needlessly started this whole craptalk by saying you COULD HAVE won the FA cup game by 4-0. Come on mate. Be real.

Anyway, thats not even the bloody point, the one which you are still failing to see while you are instead here busy putting a score on my intelligence.
Its not even about the goals and how it came. I would have reacted the same way had this match ended 0-0.  Did you see one comment from my side where I am saying anything at all about the legitimacy of the goal and arguing it is not a handball?  
My point was how flat we made Chelsea look, a Chelsea that is top of the league.

Anyway, I agree I got carried away slightly. But that was mainly because of the smugness I spotted hidden in those 2 lines you posted. When you are getting beaten so convincingly, ever thought about being a slightly more humble?
Anyway, dont want to argue. May be I was wrong. May be you didnt mean it the way I thought you were meaning.

As for the rest of things you said, like judas part, it did happen. Chelsea fans were singing he wasnt the special one.
And re: your reply to the B team, lol technically what you are saying may be true. It was indeed a strategy to opt for those set of players. But then there is this fact that mediocre players such as Fellaini, Young, Darmian and Lingard stuck to those instructions so much so that your in form players didnt even get a sniff all through the game.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Henderson out for the season as well.

Matip, Lucas and Klavan doubts for the Palace game. The English gods don't want us in the CL.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Like English gods have any say in CL.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm

They do have 4 spots tbf to them
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Lucas and Klavan being in doubt is a blessing mate
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Firenze wrote:Lucas and Klavan being in doubt is a blessing mate

Not when Matip is out.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next