Lucifer
McAgger
Firenze
Cruijf
sportsczy
41 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row - Page 2 Empty Re: Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 am

He's a GREAT man manager. Nothing more. As far as actual coaching? LOOOOL

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row - Page 2 Empty Re: Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm

What does actual coaching supposed to mean? Seriously people need to get off their high horses stop posting nonsense, RM as been playing like this long before zidane cause cr is un-coachable.

mou madrid played like dog shit and cowards who would concede possession to the weakest la liga teams, then get dominated by any decent team.

same with Carlo other than that 22 game run, couple combination play between the BBC his RM team didn't play the best footy either and was very reliant on players to out talent the opposition.

Rafa tried to fix the core problem cr selfishness, anyone see cr remotely interested in passing the ball to benzema once yesterday? nope and same for the first leg, does anybody care? nope so Rafa got fired cause cr want to be the sole reason why the team wins anything fact.

So zidane let cr do what he wants, while trying to keep as much players happy as possible, if there is any problem people can point out its the fact that zz subs are head scratching like benzema being subbed out before isco, even though latter did nothing all game long, while Benz was already rested for this game, and couple other similar things but that whatever all that matters is winning.

Lastly pep was treated like a god when he first started, acting like an overly eccentric twat, now everyday it seems like he was carried by his players more than his tactics, people have hard time admitting or realizing that, so all these "is he actually coaching" can be said about a lot of managers.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:23 pm

You don't need to be over-tactical with this team.  Just need to keep it simple... play the base tactics and adjust for individual strengths based on each opponent.

Most top managers try too hard to do something eccentric to promote their personal brand as opposed to just trying to win a football game.  They identify more with their own identity as opposed to what a particular team is best suited for.

That's ZZ's strength so far...  he started out experimenting during his first month then figured the best scheme which allowed Madrid the best chance to win.  People criticize him for it because he doesn't over complicate his life.

I guarantee that, if we went through a consistent stretch where we were losing games and looked off, he would try alternatives like he did when he began his tenure.

Pragmatic tactical manager.  Great man manager.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Most top managers try too hard to do something eccentric to promote their personal brand as opposed to just trying to win a football game.  They identify more with their own identity as opposed to what a particular team is best suited for.

i really love this point. certain managers fall into the business of punditry and try to over think issues or make themselves the star. yes you do need tactics here and there, but football is very different from say basketball, where the managers are more hands on with actually calling plays. sometimes you need to just let your players play instead of making the game about yourself and tactics....there's a thin line or a grey area, but certain managers try to hard to make it about them
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 pm

btw let's not jump the gun about cl, i want us to take it one step at a time. don't want any jinx, and i don't really care about who is or isn't the best coach....the coaching business is a 'what have you done for me lately' business, and rightly so
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 am

Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row - Page 2 SzC12dpKl1O5ZCfPsPoN0MU63Z3j0c-17PlRU9h36FI

ZIDANE !!!!!!!
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row - Page 2 MADie7-YPSHQZf33LOhpEuTcWNwhjbgcgeva6FhyoME
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:24 pm

This is how Uefa decided the titles.

Zidane = Best manager ever if he wins 3333!!! CLs in a row - Page 2 DG0CZpmVwAA_V8s

Fakest manager of all-time.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Need to confess here that i didn't think much of Zidane when he took over at Real . I thought he would try to emulate what Ancelotti did and that's it.

Didn't expect what actually transpired ever since. Hat's off to him , what he has done with Real is nothing sort of exceptional . And his team is fun to watch too .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:14 am

Barca fans complaining about Uefa favoritism hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh my days!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Barca fans complaining about Uefa favoritism hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh my days!

Lack of self-awareness is an essential component of Barça DNA.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Barca fans complaining about Uefa favoritism hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh my days!
Please do elaborate, if you dare, which we both know you can't.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:41 pm

right place right time, i could have won back to back CL's with Madrid in that form..players are in a slump now and he looks clueless
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 pm

When I said he was winning because of how elite team I was attacked and ostracized I want compensation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Please stop knee jerk. Zidane has a plan and his name is Lucas Vazquez
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Razz
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:When I said he was winning because of how elite team I was attacked and ostracized I want compensation

You owe us big time for Mbappe so your debt has not been cleared.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Firenze wrote:right place right time, i could have won back to back CL's with Madrid in that form..players are in a slump now and he looks clueless

No, you could have not.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 pm

He has 5 years of Ultimate team experience mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:He has 5 years of Ultimate team experience mate.

Firenze would think team chemistry perfect since all Real players play in La Liga hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Being found out atm tbh

His decisions, his lack of control. The lack of fight in this Madrid team right now is ridiculous. His substitutions lack imagination and are left far too late. He doesn't seem to be tweaking the squad at all. Not playing Ceballos one bit
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 pm

rofl from luckdane to fraudane. Absolute scrub. rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:29 pm

CBarca wrote:Being found out atm tbh

His decisions, his lack of control. The lack of fight in this Madrid team right now is ridiculous. His substitutions lack imagination and are left far too late. He doesn't seem to be tweaking the squad at all. Not playing Ceballos one bit

Found out? Not many people rated him to begin with tbh. We all knew he was a good man manager, but now when the team has won everything, he's become useless.

Will see anyways, he finished second to Dortmund last season they still won the double.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am

Not really sure if I'm a fan of all of these supposed Zidane doubters when last season this certainly was not the case.

How many people in this thread alone have come out with the, "I never rated him to begin with", the same ones supporting him a few months back.

Pity

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:15 am

Doc wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:When I said he was winning because of how elite team I was attacked and ostracized I want compensation

You owe us big time for Mbappe so your debt has not been cleared.
I ate crow over Zidane but now I'm taking it back. I never rated him, then I rated him grudgingly, and now I'm back to never having rated him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next