UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will progress to the final?

56% 56% 
[ 5 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Pedram on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

I'm sure our luck will ride us to the final again.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5805
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Whoever scores in the 1st leg will go through. If we score and prevent Atleti from scoring then we go through. If they score then they go through. The home leg is the most important game of the tie
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by breva on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Madrid M. W D L
at home 8 5 1 2
Away 8 1 1 6

Surprisingly, It seems that Juventus have a slightly better head to head record in home/away CL matchups against Madrid. Who would have thought.

_________________
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by S on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

@Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.


What's so strange about it ?

Juventus have never been knocked by Madrid in two legged ties in the Champions league era. We've knocked you out 4 out 4 times.Dominated Madrid in group stages too. And in that one final when Madrid beat Juve, it was thanks to an offside goal.

Incredibly stupid to claim you aren't worried. Either that or you started supporting Madrid since Cristiano joined you. This is just facts and Juventus has been Madrid's bogey team for a long time.

Looking at these stats, this would have been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by sportsczy on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:40 am

Juve... that CL powerhouse.  How many CLs have you won again?  When was the last time? How many CLs has Madrid won? How many semis have we made in a row? Did we not just win 2 out of the last 3 CLs?

Laughing

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14458
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 am

Who cares. Why are people getting so worked up. All that matters is now, the current teams today. The objective is winning the CL not have the bragging rights. We were better than Atleti for years then they put 4 past us at their yard, they can beat us in the semi final our "history" of beating them 3 times in 3 years will count for nothing if we don't get past.

Juve had a great team around the time we had our galacticos. All games have been incredibly hard fought. No team "dominates" in a Juve-Madrid game. It's always really close. If we win the CL (fingers crossed) and they go out against Monaco in the semi they'll still have the better head to head but we'd have the trophy. If football was politics Juve and Madrid would be UK and US. There is incredible respect between the 2 clubs. I don't know where all this bitching came from, our priorities should be to combat the evil tax evading empire of Barcelona eco smile
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 pm

@S wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.


What's so strange about it ?

Juventus have never been knocked by Madrid in two legged ties in the Champions league era. We've knocked you out 4 out 4 times.Dominated Madrid in group stages too. And in that one final when Madrid beat Juve, it was thanks to an offside goal.

Incredibly stupid to claim you aren't worried. Either that or you started supporting Madrid since Cristiano joined you. This is just facts and Juventus has been Madrid's bogey team for a long time.

Looking at these stats, this would have  been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.

The weight of failure is very strong with Juventus with regards to the CL. And that weight far exceeds that record you bring up.
History has a nasty tendency to repeat itself. Which Juventus will learn in due time. Not only that, but Juventus has a forward who cannot be relied on when the going gets tough.

I am not convinced of Juventus strength. The only real threat is atletico who are more than capable of eliminating juventus with ease or any team for that matter, Real Madrid included.

Finally, the misfortune of Juventus in the CL as well as Higuain vs the luck of CR7, Zidane, and the weight of Real Madrid's recent success in the CL. You are brave to bet against Real Madrid. But it's too soon to talk. Real Madrid faces a team who could go all the way and win. Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. As far as I'm concerned, the CL winner will decided by who ever comes out of this match the winner. Unless Jardim or Allegri can deliver a surprise but I don't see that happening. Especially not from allegri.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by rincon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:17 pm

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
A bunch of baseless nonsense
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6839
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by rincon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Who cares. Why are people getting so worked up. All that matters is now, the current teams today. The objective is winning the CL not have the bragging rights. We were better than Atleti for years then they put 4 past us at their yard, they can beat us in the semi final our "history" of beating them 3 times in 3 years will count for nothing if we don't get past.

Juve had a great team around the time we had our galacticos. All games have been incredibly hard fought. No team "dominates" in a Juve-Madrid game. It's always really close. If we win the CL (fingers crossed) and they go out against Monaco in the semi they'll still have the better head to head but we'd have the trophy. If football was politics Juve and Madrid would be UK and US. There is incredible respect between the 2 clubs. I don't know where all this bitching came from, our priorities should be to combat the evil tax evading empire of Barcelona eco smile


100% agree with this^

Everything else is mostly noise.
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6839
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by breva on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@S wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.


What's so strange about it ?

Juventus have never been knocked by Madrid in two legged ties in the Champions league era. We've knocked you out 4 out 4 times.Dominated Madrid in group stages too. And in that one final when Madrid beat Juve, it was thanks to an offside goal.

Incredibly stupid to claim you aren't worried. Either that or you started supporting Madrid since Cristiano joined you. This is just facts and Juventus has been Madrid's bogey team for a long time.

Looking at these stats, this would have  been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.

The weight of failure is very strong with Juventus with regards to the CL. And that weight far exceeds that record you bring up.
History has a nasty tendency to repeat itself. Which Juventus will learn in due time. Not only that, but Juventus has a forward who cannot be relied on when the going gets tough.

I am not convinced of Juventus strength. The only real threat is atletico who are more than capable of eliminating juventus with ease or any team for that matter, Real Madrid included.

Finally, the misfortune of Juventus in the CL as well as Higuain vs the luck of CR7, Zidane, and the weight of Real Madrid's recent success in the CL. You are brave to bet against Real Madrid. But it's too soon to talk. Real Madrid faces a team who could go all the way and win. Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. As far as I'm concerned, the CL winner will decided by who ever comes out of this match the winner. Unless Jardim or Allegri can deliver a surprise but I don't see that happening. Especially not from allegri.


" Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. "

I am no supporter of Juventus, but that is the most dimwitted statement I have heard in a while.

_________________
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Lucifer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:29 pm

More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 5526
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Luca on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:48 pm

@Lucifer wrote:More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?


Yes.
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7833
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

When a bias inter fan calls you out for being anti-Juve you know you dun goof'd to biblical proportions.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 25624
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Warrior on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Buffon > Oblak

Alves > Juanfran
Bonucci > Savic
Chiellini = Godin
Sandro > Filipe Luis

Cuadrado > Saul
Khedira > Gimenez
Marchisio > Gabi
Mandzukic < Koke

Dybala > Carrasco
Higuain = Griezmann
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1272
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Would give the edge to Griezmann in CL tbf, until big boy proves otherwise.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 25624
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Warrior on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Ok then

Dybala = Griezmann
Higuain >>>> Carrasco

Very Happy
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1272
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Works for me :coffee:



_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 25624
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by S on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Atlético have half their starting eleven injured

Lucky bastards. But that luck will soon run out. It's inevitable.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Please, their RBs are injured, apart from that Gameiro is fit and Carrasco is already back in full training. Half the team Laughing I'd rather everyone apart from Oblak play. It won't matter who thet play as RB because Ronaldo has never been a LW since Mou days. It's more or less a one man army there


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 17856
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by RealGunner on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Lol their team is trash bar 2-3 players

Comfortable Madrid win over 2 legs.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72143
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by breva on Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm

@Lucifer wrote:More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?


I said and continue to say that Inter's personnel is one of the most talented in Serie A. The prices the players are valued at is just one of the indicators.

I have never said that Inter is the most talented team. Can you get that through your thick skull? Or is English you third or fourth language?

http://www.90min.com/it/posts/3848160-la-classifica-del-valore-di-mercato-delle-rose-delle-20-squadre-di-serie-a


_________________
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by guest7 on Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Surprised ya'll are confident... We haven't won Atletico at home in 3 years and it won't surprise me if it remains the same tommorow.

Madrid fans went from most delusional to even more delusional tbh. Thinking we are going to retain CL, then thinking we're invincible against Atletico despite them making it a hassle at Bernabeu everytime....

Face it delusional Madrid fans, we are weak at home. We've been that lately. Atletico to go through easily.

_________________
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7052
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue May 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Does anybody want to see this?

I sure don't. Will not watch this shit.

This semifinal is fake news.

We might as well skip to second leg extra time and gift Real a couple of goals to go through.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 18742
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Lucifer on Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Does anybody want to see this?

I sure don't. Will not watch this shit.

This semifinal is fake news.

We might as well skip to second leg extra time and gift Real a couple of goals to go through.

Might give it a shot to see the innovative way by which Madrid are handed out the match. Just for future references.
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 5526
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by farfan on Tue May 02, 2017 2:59 pm

The only thing that was "handed" in Madrid's last CL match was a lifeline to Bayern thanks to Ramos' brainfart. hmm
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3966
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum