Bankz
Valkyrja
Arquitecto
S
43 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will progress to the final?

UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

I'm sure our luck will ride us to the final again.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL SF: Real Madrid CF v Club Atlético de Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Whoever scores in the 1st leg will go through. If we score and prevent Atleti from scoring then we go through. If they score then they go through. The home leg is the most important game of the tie
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Madrid M. W D L
at home 8 5 1 2
Away 8 1 1 6

Surprisingly, It seems that Juventus have a slightly better head to head record in home/away CL matchups against Madrid. Who would have thought.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it strange the confidence in juventus recently.
Juventus was the team I wanted for semis. I have more concern for Monaco and atletico than Juventus.

Atletico was the worst possible draw. I still see a triumph but it will not be without cost.

What's so strange about it ?

Juventus have never been knocked by Madrid in two legged ties in the Champions league era. We've knocked you out 4 out 4 times.Dominated Madrid in group stages too. And in that one final when Madrid beat Juve, it was thanks to an offside goal.

Incredibly stupid to claim you aren't worried. Either that or you started supporting Madrid since Cristiano joined you. This is just facts and Juventus has been Madrid's bogey team for a long time.

Looking at these stats, this would have been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:40 am

Juve... that CL powerhouse.  How many CLs have you won again?  When was the last time? How many CLs has Madrid won? How many semis have we made in a row? Did we not just win 2 out of the last 3 CLs?

Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 am

Who cares. Why are people getting so worked up. All that matters is now, the current teams today. The objective is winning the CL not have the bragging rights. We were better than Atleti for years then they put 4 past us at their yard, they can beat us in the semi final our "history" of beating them 3 times in 3 years will count for nothing if we don't get past.

Juve had a great team around the time we had our galacticos. All games have been incredibly hard fought. No team "dominates" in a Juve-Madrid game. It's always really close. If we win the CL (fingers crossed) and they go out against Monaco in the semi they'll still have the better head to head but we'd have the trophy. If football was politics Juve and Madrid would be UK and US. There is incredible respect between the 2 clubs. I don't know where all this bitching came from, our priorities should be to combat the evil tax evading empire of Barcelona eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 pm

S wrote:

Juventus have never been knocked by Madrid in two legged ties in the Champions league era. We've knocked you out 4 out 4 times.Dominated Madrid in group stages too. And in that one final when Madrid beat Juve, it was thanks to an offside goal.

Incredibly stupid to claim you aren't worried. Either that or you started supporting Madrid since Cristiano joined you. This is just facts and Juventus has been Madrid's bogey team for a long time.

Looking at these stats, this would have  been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.

The weight of failure is very strong with Juventus with regards to the CL. And that weight far exceeds that record you bring up.
History has a nasty tendency to repeat itself. Which Juventus will learn in due time. Not only that, but Juventus has a forward who cannot be relied on when the going gets tough.

I am not convinced of Juventus strength. The only real threat is atletico who are more than capable of eliminating juventus with ease or any team for that matter, Real Madrid included.

Finally, the misfortune of Juventus in the CL as well as Higuain vs the luck of CR7, Zidane, and the weight of Real Madrid's recent success in the CL. You are brave to bet against Real Madrid. But it's too soon to talk. Real Madrid faces a team who could go all the way and win. Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. As far as I'm concerned, the CL winner will decided by who ever comes out of this match the winner. Unless Jardim or Allegri can deliver a surprise but I don't see that happening. Especially not from allegri.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
A bunch of baseless nonsense
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Who cares. Why are people getting so worked up. All that matters is now, the current teams today. The objective is winning the CL not have the bragging rights. We were better than Atleti for years then they put 4 past us at their yard, they can beat us in the semi final our "history" of beating them 3 times in 3 years will count for nothing if we don't get past.

Juve had a great team around the time we had our galacticos. All games have been incredibly hard fought. No team "dominates" in a Juve-Madrid game. It's always really close. If we win the CL (fingers crossed) and they go out against Monaco in the semi they'll still have the better head to head but we'd have the trophy. If football was politics Juve and Madrid would be UK and US. There is incredible respect between the 2 clubs. I don't know where all this bitching came from, our priorities should be to combat the evil tax evading empire of Barcelona eco smile

100% agree with this^

Everything else is mostly noise.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
S wrote:

Looking at these stats, this would have  been the best draw for us. Although it's good that we got the 2nd best draw anyway.

The weight of failure is very strong with Juventus with regards to the CL. And that weight far exceeds that record you bring up.
History has a nasty tendency to repeat itself. Which Juventus will learn in due time. Not only that, but Juventus has a forward who cannot be relied on when the going gets tough.

I am not convinced of Juventus strength. The only real threat is atletico who are more than capable of eliminating juventus with ease or any team for that matter, Real Madrid included.

Finally, the misfortune of Juventus in the CL as well as Higuain vs the luck of CR7, Zidane, and the weight of Real Madrid's recent success in the CL. You are brave to bet against Real Madrid. But it's too soon to talk. Real Madrid faces a team who could go all the way and win. Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. As far as I'm concerned, the CL winner will decided by who ever comes out of this match the winner. Unless Jardim or Allegri can deliver a surprise but I don't see that happening. Especially not from allegri.

" Atletico has not only a better coach but better players than juventus. "

I am no supporter of Juventus, but that is the most dimwitted statement I have heard in a while.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:29 pm

More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Lucifer wrote:More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?

Yes.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

When a bias inter fan calls you out for being anti-Juve you know you dun goof'd to biblical proportions.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Buffon > Oblak

Alves > Juanfran
Bonucci > Savic
Chiellini = Godin
Sandro > Filipe Luis

Cuadrado > Saul
Khedira > Gimenez
Marchisio > Gabi
Mandzukic < Koke

Dybala > Carrasco
Higuain = Griezmann
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Would give the edge to Griezmann in CL tbf, until big boy proves otherwise.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Ok then

Dybala = Griezmann
Higuain >>>> Carrasco

Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Works for me :coffee:

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Atlético have half their starting eleven injured

Lucky bastards. But that luck will soon run out. It's inevitable.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Please, their RBs are injured, apart from that Gameiro is fit and Carrasco is already back in full training. Half the team Laughing I'd rather everyone apart from Oblak play. It won't matter who thet play as RB because Ronaldo has never been a LW since Mou days. It's more or less a one man army there

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Lol their team is trash bar 2-3 players

Comfortable Madrid win over 2 legs.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Lucifer wrote:More dumb than "Inter is most talented team in series A"?

I said and continue to say that Inter's personnel is one of the most talented in Serie A. The prices the players are valued at is just one of the indicators.

I have never said that Inter is the most talented team. Can you get that through your thick skull? Or is English you third or fourth language?

http://www.90min.com/it/posts/3848160-la-classifica-del-valore-di-mercato-delle-rose-delle-20-squadre-di-serie-a

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Surprised ya'll are confident... We haven't won Atletico at home in 3 years and it won't surprise me if it remains the same tommorow.

Madrid fans went from most delusional to even more delusional tbh. Thinking we are going to retain CL, then thinking we're invincible against Atletico despite them making it a hassle at Bernabeu everytime....

Face it delusional Madrid fans, we are weak at home. We've been that lately. Atletico to go through easily.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Does anybody want to see this?

I sure don't. Will not watch this shit.

This semifinal is fake news.

We might as well skip to second leg extra time and gift Real a couple of goals to go through.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Does anybody want to see this?

I sure don't. Will not watch this shit.

This semifinal is fake news.

We might as well skip to second leg extra time and gift Real a couple of goals to go through.

Might give it a shot to see the innovative way by which Madrid are handed out the match. Just for future references.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 02, 2017 2:59 pm

The only thing that was "handed" in Madrid's last CL match was a lifeline to Bayern thanks to Ramos' brainfart. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next