Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins?

+24
futbol
Doc
Perucho21
M99
S
eelir
zigra
rincon
BORUSSIA!!
Lord Awesome
Blue Barrett
titosantill
Socur Toxanarosa
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
TrezeGent
Thimmy
jibers
Kebab
Lucifer
Winter is Coming
McAgger
Freeza
Bankz
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins?

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Errr.....because you're taking out the massive factor of the number 1 trophy in club football maybe???

Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins? - Page 4 Giphy

Give it up fam.

So a penalty shootout is a major factor to decide who was the best player of the season, wonderful banana

Yes, i give up indeed.

Yeah because they all rolled out of bed and played penalties with blindfolded and rolled back into bed with a trophy. No group stages, no knock out matches, nothing.

I'm afraid you're being deliberately obtuse here Laughing but I understand. Some people don't like to admit when they're wrong. And you're a Messi fanboy too. So it's perfectly understandable.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ultimate question: How on earth does Messi and Ronaldo even have thesame Balon D'or wins?

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Yeah because they all rolled out of bed and played penalties with blindfolded and rolled back into bed with a trophy. No group stages, no knock out matches, nothing.

I'm afraid you're being deliberately obtuse here Laughing but I understand. Some people don't like to admit when they're wrong. And you're a Messi fanboy too. So it's perfectly understandable.

You wanna award the most sucessful player of the season, i rather the best performer, that's it.

I'm no Messi fanboy, the only thing i appreciate from Argentina is the women, they're beautiful, you don't have to be a Messi fanboy to ackowledge he is the GOAT, it's hardly controversial nowadays.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Yeah because they all rolled out of bed and played penalties with blindfolded and rolled back into bed with a trophy. No group stages, no knock out matches, nothing.

You wanna award the most sucessful player of the season, i rather the best performer, that's it.

I'm no Messi fanboy, the only thing i appreciate from Argentina is the women, they're beautiful, you don't have to be a Messi fanboy to ackowledge he is the GOAT, it's hardly controversial nowadays.

You have to be a Messi fanboy to say something as ridiculous as Ronaldo not deserving any of the awards he has won. No logical fan would say that. Period.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:36 pm

And Brazilian women >>>> Argentine women.

So you're wrong there as well.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:You have to be a Messi fanboy to say something as ridiculous as Ronaldo not deserving any of the awards he has won. No logical fan would say that. Period.

I think he deserved 1 for sure, maybe 2.

Blue Barrett wrote:And Brazilian women >>>> Argentine women.

So you're wrong there as well.

I'm not comparing them to brazilian women tho, and depends on what part of Brazil Laughing
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Cant believe there is such a big discussion going on - its a voting competition. There are no rules or standards. Its a personal preference by those who vote.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Moral of the story is.....Brazilian women are top 3 worldwide.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 pm

After the Dutch and Swedes, yes!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Moral of the story is that this thread is irrelevant because the post doesn't have "official next to thread name" and mainly because the thread topic question is not even accurate rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Moral of the story is.....Brazilian women are top 3 worldwide.

The top is really top, probably top 3 indeed, but the average is fugly.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 am

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Moral of the story is.....Brazilian women are top 3 worldwide.

The top is really top, probably top 3 indeed, but the average is fugly.

I'd have to agree with this.

The 9/10s are some of the hottest in the world. Probably top 3.

The 7/10 are very meh compared to the rest of the world.

Italian 7/10 or Argentinian 7/10 would still be >>>>> Brazilian 7/10.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 am

Don't call me James wrote:I'd have to agree with this.

The 9/10s are some of the hottest in the world. Probably top 3.

The 7/10 are very meh compared to the rest of the world.

Italian 7/10 or Argentinian 7/10 would still be >>>>> Brazilian 7/10.

If only the average Brazilian woman was a 7/10 Laughing
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm

I asked myself the same question

Ronaldo should have more
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Without C.Ron's penalties against fodder teams, he'd be nothing, they said hmm Look at Messi, he's actually carrying his team, they said hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 pm

stop it thimmy, you know the only reason we won this game is because of the "corrupt argentine fa" they have their fangs in everything, including the juve barca game. they are the ultimate villians. i have a feeling they have a hand in this malaga game (that we haven't even played yet btw) that our rivals have been worrying about
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 pm

the ultimate question should really be how did the catalyst for the most dominant club and National team did not win one single Balon De Oro?

It is really a shame Xavi was never recognized for it.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 pm

CR is 100% winning this season, isn't he? Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Don't call me James wrote:CR is 100% winning this season, isn't he? Proud

Nah he doesn't impact games.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4