Firenze
McAgger
Lucifer
Jay29
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe Empty Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:14 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/26/newcastle-managing-director-lee-charnley-arrested-st-james-park/

Unreal rofl You cannot make up this shite, although i don't know how we can be investigated for a transfer probe when we don't buy anyone hmm

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe Empty Re: Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe

Post by Jay29 Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 am

If it's irregularities with transfers you'll probably avoid a points deduction. You'll get a transfer ban but you don't buy players anyway. hmm

Fantastic timing, though. Almost as if HMRC were waiting for you to be promoted Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe Empty Re: Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe

Post by Lucifer Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 am

Tax fraud and transfer ban Laughing  we did it when it was cool.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 am

Except when you did it you'll still going to win the league, when we do it we'll get relegated again and be completely *bleep* as a club Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Oh *bleep*. If there's a transfer ban, Newcastle are *bleep*.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Strip them off the title imo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Chelsea could be involved? with their dodgy AF transfer dealings? I am shocked
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:19 pm

There's one club which Chelsea, Newcastle and West Ham all have in common with transfers.

Marseille, although i don't expect this to be sorted out anytime soon. HMRC are slow AF, their investigation into Rangers started in 2012 ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Strip them off the title imo.
Just a -5 point deduction will be enough
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Took from twitter....

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe 18077098_10155251077124419_208310249443289111_o

Gangs rofl although i'm pretty sure i have read gangs being related to Marseille before so it wouldn't surprise me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:55 pm

got a lot of fam in Marseille, it's criminal central from what I've been told, not surprised

the owner sold the club last summer right, not sure if related at all that high up but wouldn't be shocked if he wanted rid because of some of this stuff
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:58 pm

I laugh now, but if we get a transfer ban before we can buy anyone and go into the season with a prime Championship team i will literally cry into my pillow tbh.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

if chelsea are involved this is too easy a let off

theys hould be barred from europe and their CL spot given to 5th or wherever we finish this season IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:05 pm

like you say I doubt anything will be concluded before the window shuts, they have prime Great Khali workrate

expecting you to make mad signings early into the window tho
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:17 pm

I genuinely think we are only club in the world, who could get promoted on a monday then have it's offices raided and staff arrested on Wednesday due to links to the Corsican Mafia tbh.

Unreal banter.

Honestly i expect Rafa to sign a contract extension on Thursday and Wild Boars to decimate the u 18s on Friday.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Sports please comment about your thuggish club
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sports please comment about your thuggish club

I'm actually genuinely interested in this lol, mainly because he can give some actual insight into how much of this is BS.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:28 pm

My basic understanding of all things French football Is that Marseille is a club drowned in outside influences and reading about the Mafia being involved in club operations indirectly through agents and transfers is not surprising at all. I have heard stories from well known journalists on radio dating as far back as when Tapis was in charged of the club and was corrupt af. I have no doubt Sports will actually validate all those stories. frankly that is mainly with the past owners, the new American guy that bought the club came in with a blank state.

Generally speaking mafia, Marseille and fictitious deals go hands in hands
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Yeah the reports are saying it dates back to before 2016.

I imagine there's nothing there today which is actually being investigated, i don't know this but i imagine this might be a big reason the owner sold to begin with. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Marseille set for a revival....Annnnd it's gone.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm

https://twitter.com/rcfoster/status/857219345877020672

There's that then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah the reports are saying it dates back to before 2016.

I imagine there's nothing there today which is actually being investigated, i don't know this but i imagine this might be a big reason the owner sold to begin with. Laughing
It might be but I think, the main reason is that the woman owning the club inherited from her late husband and she held it because it was important to him. She did not give a shit about the club.

This story sound like commissions were channeled to the mafia trough fictitious agents and thus they are investigating all parties related.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Firenze wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

if chelsea are involved this is too easy a let off

theys hould be barred from europe and their CL spot given to 5th or wherever we finish this season IMO

You're so excited at the prospect of Chelsea being involved Laughing rofl

"HMRC officers have also visited Chelsea but only to gather information and ask for assistance in their investigation."

This is clearly between Newcastle and West Ham. Only link Marsielle over the past 14 years are Drogba and recently Batshuayi last summer. I'm afraid you'll have to throw another prayer up Firenze Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Azpilicueta.

Also until there's factual evidence you are not part of this i'm going to assume you are considering that's what has been reported.

The only reason there's more info on us because that's what the HMRC went after first, the original article stated more clubs were involved in this and you were the next club reported.

There's more, so yes you are involved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next