English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

good thing Man U won the lge cup to get them into the EL next season.

Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by CBarca on Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

@Firenze wrote:it was 2-1 you melt

against our reserves rofl

Europa on the horizon

Spurs, Pool and City all without a trophy this season

While we're lifting the treble ffs

what a time to be alive


Say what you want but I think we all know who the happier fans are this season and whose future looks brighter.

Man Yoo is a dying brand. Tottenham are a young starlet on the rise. Best striker in the world. Arguably the world's best midfielder in Eriksen. Probably the best young player in the world in Alli. Best keeper in the EPL in Lloris. Danny Rose the best LB I've ever seen after Abidal. Wanyama is the greatest shield of all time, and Dembele one of the best dribblers the game has ever seen.

Pochettino is a Pep level manager and a new stadium is on the way.

What do Man U even have anymore other than tons of money?

_________________
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3313/22/97/24/avatars/133-73.png
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 14251
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@Firenze wrote:it was 2-1 you melt

against our reserves rofl

Europa on the horizon

Spurs, Pool and City all without a trophy this season

While we're lifting the treble ffs

what a time to be alive


Say what you want but I think we all know who the happier fans are this season and whose future looks brighter.

Man Yoo is a dying brand. Tottenham are a young starlet on the rise. Best striker in the world. Arguably the world's best midfielder in Eriksen. Probably the best young player in the world in Alli. Best keeper in the EPL in Lloris. Danny Rose the best LB I've ever seen after Abidal. Wanyama is the greatest shield of all time, and Dembele one of the best dribblers the game has ever seen.

Pochettino is a Pep level manager and a new stadium is on the way.

What do Man U even have anymore other than tons of money?
6th spot


Last edited by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Coutinho :bow:

Wijnaldum with 10 assists in all competitions this season :bow:

Sturridge :bow:
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11100
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Helmer on Sun May 14, 2017 6:54 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Coutinho :bow:

Wijnaldum with 10 assists in all competitions this season :bow:

Sturridge :bow:

I have real doubts over Wijnaldum playing in Europe and then playing in away games. We need at least one midfielder who can control and dictate the game. None of the midfielders at the club are good enough. And I think next season it will even more difficult because of the competition.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8179
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Firenze on Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

is this season a disappointment in terms of the league? It is. But there were varying factors involved, the fact that we had very deep runs in every single competition we entered this season not least. We've on course for the treble, european qualification. All this while having our first team completely available for all of three months at the start of the season, which we were really shaky in due to having a new manager and adjusting to his style. And then there's the superhuman goalkeeping etc.

We have played 2 games a week since basically the start of the season while the majority of teams above us only had to do so for half a season because they flopped out of every other competition they were in.

When we've had our first team available we beat Chelsea, Spurs, etc.

Sit there and enjoy your 'successful' seasons with no trophies while gloating about finishing a few points above us in the league

We will be back stronger next season, because unlike you melts, we can attract the best players in the world and barring unreal luck again, we should be prepared this time because I'm sure just like this season we will be competing in every single thing we enter, as usual.

don't @ me, I'm not interested.





avatar
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 18578
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm

@Helmer wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Coutinho :bow:

Wijnaldum with 10 assists in all competitions this season :bow:

Sturridge :bow:

I have real doubts over Wijnaldum playing in Europe and then playing in away games. We need at least one midfielder who can control and dictate the game. None of the midfielders at the club are good enough. And I think next season it will even more difficult because of the competition.


We will sign a "controller". Assuming we are able to turn up against Boro.
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11100
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 7:02 pm

@Firenze wrote:Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

is this season a disappointment in terms of the league? It is. But there were varying factors involved, the fact that we had very deep runs in every single competition we entered this season not least. We've on course for the treble, european qualification. All this while having our first team completely available for all of three months at the start of the season, which we were really shaky in due to having a new manager and adjusting to his style. And then there's the superhuman goalkeeping etc.

We have played 2 games a week since basically the start of the season while the majority of teams above us only had to do so for half a season because they flopped out of every other competition they were in.

When we've had our first team available we beat Chelsea, Spurs, etc.

Sit there and enjoy your 'successful' seasons with no trophies while gloating about finishing a few points above us in the league

We will be back stronger next season, because unlike you melts, we can attract the best players in the world and barring unreal luck again, we should be prepared this time because I'm sure just like this season we will be competing in every single thing we enter, as usual.

don't @ me, I'm not interested.





did you photo shop Ronaldo in to the man u team rofl rofl rofl

_________________
avatar
Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Love the blood feud on GL these days but let's all agree that the phrase 'the treble' should never ever be used even jokingly to discuss the 400 random trophies England have every year and the EL

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 25618
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by S on Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Firenze has so much heel heat that even i had to withdraw from this feud ffs. Both made a pact that we won't cross paths atleast until our historic supercup clash

Gonna go rebuild the Serie Impact zone all by myself  now

Either that or retirement imo(especially if we lose the final).

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 7:24 pm

the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season. for the money spent that is a pretty poor record tbh. you have to put that on mourinho.

_________________
avatar
Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 pm

@Firenze wrote:Let me break it down for all you amoeba's that are so happy to see us 'fail'  

is this season a disappointment in terms of the league? It is. But there were varying factors involved, the fact that we had very deep runs in every single competition we entered this season not least. We've on course for the treble, european qualification. All this while having our first team completely available for all of three months at the start of the season, which we were really shaky in due to having a new manager and adjusting to his style. And then there's the superhuman goalkeeping etc.

We have played 2 games a week since basically the start of the season while the majority of teams above us only had to do so for half a season because they flopped out of every other competition they were in.

When we've had our first team available we beat Chelsea, Spurs, etc.

Sit there and enjoy your 'successful' seasons with no trophies while gloating about finishing a few points above us in the league

We will be back stronger next season, because unlike you melts, we can attract the best players in the world and barring unreal luck again, we should be prepared this time because I'm sure just like this season we will be competing in every single thing we enter, as usual.

don't @ me, I'm not interested.


You lot keep saying that like this United team are the first team in history to play that many games. Enough with the excuses.

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Santos
Posts : 9941
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Helmer on Sun May 14, 2017 8:54 pm

@Unique wrote:the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season.

Did not realise that Laughing
never seen such terrible performances backed by even blind people.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8179
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Lucifer on Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 pm

As a neutral I have to say that Man utd are pretty much shite.


Last edited by Lucifer on Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 5524
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Helmer on Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 pm

@Lucifer wrote:As a neutral I have say that Man utd are pretty much shite.

I am happy the way you are
Spoiler:
you certainly made the right point there :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8179
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Firenze on Sun May 14, 2017 9:10 pm

if 3 trophies including a european one means we're shite i want to be shite every season tbh

probably the best season an English club has had in years

what a time to be alive
avatar
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 18578
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 pm

@Firenze wrote:if 3 trophies including a european one means we're shite i want to be shite every season tbh

probably the best season an English club has had in years

what a time to be alive
no you don't. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Unique on Sun May 14, 2017 9:18 pm

@Helmer wrote:
@Unique wrote:the goal v spurs today was the first away goal v a top 6 team man u have scored this season.

Did not realise that Laughing
never seen such terrible performances backed by even blind people.
tbh I don't really care what manure do I just like watching frenzy have a melt down. I love the banter with him tbh eco smile

_________________
avatar
Unique
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7896
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Doc on Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

The only trophy worth even talking, far less bragging about, would be the Europa League. At no time did I remember a Utd fan even talk about winning the Community Shield and the League Cup is really a competition that serves little purpose for anyone that has European and league aspirations.

That being said, EPL needs Utd in the UCL. Dearly...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8529
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Firenze on Sun May 14, 2017 9:31 pm

@Doc wrote: At no time did I remember a Utd fan even talk about winning the Community Shield


bs, i've mentioned it at least 300 times this season.

it honestly doesn't matter how you subjectively feel about it

it's a trophy, thus if we win the EL, treble season :bow:
avatar
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 18578
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 pm



done
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72117
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Lucifer on Sun May 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Yeah saw that lol. Imagine if they actually manage to win something someday.
avatar
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 5524
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 14, 2017 10:16 pm



This is amazing
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 72117
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by CBarca on Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

The worst time for Spurs to move away from WHL tbh

Watched the ceremony after the game and it was touching. Regardless of your allegiance, it was incredible to see it start to downpour during the ceremony, only to clear up at the end and reveal a rainbow over White Hart Lane as the fans sang multiple different songs in unison, marking the end of an era.

I'm unsure how such things can turn out to be so wonderfully coincidental and in the best way possible. Fate has a weakness for romance, I think.

_________________
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3313/22/97/24/avatars/133-73.png
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 14251
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

@RealGunner wrote:

done
I don't know, I think this is a really silly tweet, considering why they were actually celebrating.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 18724
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 pm

@RealGunner wrote:

done


What a last season for the WHL Proud

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 21370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 14

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum