The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Fri 2 Jun - 16:45

Klay hasn't been great in the playoffs but his defense last night was terrific. Bad offensively but if he can keep offering that defensively he'll still be a valuable player for GSW in this series.

I expect he'll get better offensively anyway.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri 2 Jun - 17:07

In fairness to GSW, they were extremely lucky with the whole Curry situation.

We have to remember his case at that point, he was considered a risk because of his ankles and no one saw this coming.

Wasn't like he specifically agreed to accept less to get players lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66876
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri 2 Jun - 17:15

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In fairness to GSW, they were extremely lucky with the whole Curry situation.

We have to remember his case at that point, he was considered a risk because of his ankles and no one saw this coming.

Wasn't like he specifically agreed to accept less to get players lol.


That wasn't my point at all. The Curry contract was what you'd expect at that time. The rise from 15 to 16 rose with 30m and resulted in old contracts looking ridiculously cheap now.

Mozgov and Deng making 6m more a year than curry now because of the rapid cap rise. Should've been a gradual change.

Still can't believe our CP3 trade was cancelled because it would be unfair for other teams, but Durant can take a pay cut rofl

I hate the taking less money attitude. It's so bad for the NBA overall.

Spurs are the worst at this.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Fri 2 Jun - 17:18

That feel when Giannis has already agreed to take less money so that the Bucks turn into an eastern conference powerhouse

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri 2 Jun - 17:23

@CBarca wrote:That feel when Giannis has already agreed to take less money so that the Bucks turn into an eastern conference powerhouse

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif


He doesn't have to take less. The Bucks can't get any FAs to fill out the cap.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri 2 Jun - 17:24

I don't mind players taking less and joining up.. In fact I like players taking less to win

Durant is a bitch and a snake though.. I only hate two players in the league, him and Harden

_________________
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread 20160810
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri 2 Jun - 17:31

Players taking less to win is awful. In a lot of cases it's so the owner doesn't have to pay taxes. So the player has to give up money for the owners to make more money. That's just not something I can condone.

Huge reason why I also hate the NCAA. Most corrupt sports organisation in the world.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Fri 2 Jun - 17:49

@Freeza wrote:
@CBarca wrote:That feel when Giannis has already agreed to take less money so that the Bucks turn into an eastern conference powerhouse


He doesn't have to take less. The Bucks can't get any FAs to fill out the cap.


Famous last words imo

Bucks are NBA champions in 5 years or less.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri 2 Jun - 17:52

@CBarca wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@CBarca wrote:That feel when Giannis has already agreed to take less money so that the Bucks turn into an eastern conference powerhouse


He doesn't have to take less. The Bucks can't get any FAs to fill out the cap.


Famous last words imo

Bucks are NBA champions in 5 years or less.


They could be. But it won't because of a Giannis pay cut. It will be because he becomes the best player in the world and GSW has declined.

Bucks vs Lakers in 4 years imo.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri 2 Jun - 17:53

So you want players to try to force an owners hand and go deep into the luxury tax? The owner could just say "*bleep* you". Why not take matters into your own hand and give up a few million? Most of the time they give up only a couple of million a year anyways. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Valuing winning over money is something that I respect.

_________________
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread 20160810
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri 2 Jun - 17:57

@Freeza wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In fairness to GSW, they were extremely lucky with the whole Curry situation.

We have to remember his case at that point, he was considered a risk because of his ankles and no one saw this coming.

Wasn't like he specifically agreed to accept less to get players lol.


That wasn't my point at all. The Curry contract was what you'd expect at that time. The rise from 15 to 16 rose with 30m and resulted in old contracts looking ridiculously cheap now.

Mozgov and Deng making 6m more a year than curry now because of the rapid cap rise. Should've been a gradual change.

Still can't believe our CP3 trade was cancelled because it would be unfair for other teams, but Durant can take a pay cut rofl

I hate the taking less money attitude. It's so bad for the NBA overall.

Spurs are the worst at this.


While i agree with your general premise, i don't think using Deng and Mozgov are good examples Laughing

That was more an example of Lakers ineptitude pre Magic than anything lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66876
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri 2 Jun - 18:04

Horford 28m

Allen Crabbe 18m

Biyombo 17m

Fournier 17m


There were some crazy contracts. The Mozgov and Deng were the worst though Laughing GM got fired because of it. They even wanted to trade picks.


Just saw Deng makes the same money as Paul George rofl

This cap ffs

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 on Fri 2 Jun - 23:53

@LeSwagg James wrote:Majority of the snake's points came on uncontested dunks Laughing

Cavs shitty D made him look better than he was



_________________
#JUSTICE4The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Lulcas11The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread ZidaneThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread SmurffThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread GhelyonThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Hungry_boyThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27795
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Sat 3 Jun - 16:01

LeBron's defense was shocking. I expected much more. Hope he was just saving himself like he was during the regular season.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 on Mon 5 Jun - 4:53

Is this gonna be a sweep???

_________________
#JUSTICE4The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Lulcas11The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread ZidaneThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread SmurffThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread GhelyonThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Hungry_boyThe Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27795
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Mon 5 Jun - 6:05

I still think Cavs might take a game but it very well could be. Cavs have done well to stick in there and their adjustments today did well for most of the game but it seems to me that GSW is just too deep, and over the course of the match GSW will just eventually tear you down.

Still, a lot can happen. Momentum swings, they're going to Cleveland now. Injuries etc.

But the fact that it's been comfortable for GSW despite the amount of missed layups/shit offensive games from Draymond and Klay in game 1, and then the amount if turnovers in game two... basically it seems to me Cavs need the perfect storm to beat them.

KD is an absolute monster. He's been ruthless on offense and defense.

Feel bad for LeBron. He's done well but his team looks clueless when he's not on the court. Then again, I guess that's what you get when you have the whole system built around you.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner on Mon 5 Jun - 12:53

Game 3 will tell us if it will be a sweep.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14231
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon 5 Jun - 13:10

@Cbarca

It's not because the system is built around him. It's because the other team has way more talent.

GSW drafted well and got lucky with contracts. Hard to compete with a team with the greatest record of all time when they also happen to get Durant the next season.

playoffs are gonna be shit for the next four years. Can't see them losing.

GJ NBA

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon 5 Jun - 13:21

It is also because the team is built around him though.

There's not many faults to LeBron as he's an all time great obviously, but one of the very few is how ball dominant he is.

It's not a coincidence that his teams have had the most trouble with teams with star players who don't need the ball.

What makes GSW so *bleep* ridiculous is that none of their players need the ball to be effective so it just makes their role players better than they actually are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66876
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon 5 Jun - 13:23

Also I disagree they have way more talent, they are just way better coached and way better built.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66876
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon 5 Jun - 13:25

If LeBron being the system is a problem it would have shown years ago, and it haven't. The problem is they're far behind in talent.

LeBron is the best player, but Warriors have 2 through 5. Then comes Love & Kyrie and then comes the entire Warriors bench before another Cavs player is their level.

Was some good years with finals we had though. Doubt we'll watch close close games at any time the next many years.

Think the NBA will put a stop to this. That's what they did to us.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon 5 Jun - 13:29

Also people going crazy about Curry scoring on Durant when he doubled dribbled in order to get past him rofl

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon 5 Jun - 13:38

It has been shown in every finals though.

The only reason last year was any different was because Kyrie went nuts, Barnes couldn't make a shot and Curry was obviously not healthy (people will say this is excuses but this year proves it's not)

Every single LeBron team basically rely on him to create for them, they never have multiple playmakers because the idea is we just put shooters around him and he'll create enough for us to win.

This falls to pieces against any team which doesn't have ball dominant star players, it was the case with the Spurs and it's the case for the Warriors.

Also I flat out disagree they are far behind on talent, Williams, Thompson, Korver, Shumpert, JR Smith, Love, Kyrie, Frye, Jefferson and so on are talented players.

The difference is they are massively better coached in Golden State and the team is much better put together from a fit and chemistry stand point.

Also this LeBron stuff would actually be fair enough if KD wasn't better than him in games 1 and 2.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66876
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon 5 Jun - 13:40

Better coaches my ass. That team could've been coached by a donkey and still win.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon 5 Jun - 13:46

Also acting like coaching has been the difference rofl

Durant is a f'ing all time great in his prime who joined the best regular season team ever. Meanwhile the Cavs doesn't have a single player who can create his own shot and defend.

I always hated on their structure of their team. It's a bunch of has-beens and LeBron mixed with Kyrie's isolation plays.

Also mentioning injuries last year.
1. GSW first chip was just as much due to injuries and luck. I'd say more so.

2. GSW should probably not have made the finals if Draymond had gotten his rightful suspension against OKC

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum