Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Please god, kick him out. Let him kommand his way to China

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 7 Empty Re: Ronaldo wants to go

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Why do you want to blame Ronaldo for this? It doesn't make sense.

India, who is the creator of OKDIARIO was kicked out of Marca few years back and has been found guilty in multiple instances of inventing stories in the press. This is nothing new, he is a liar. He said on chiringuito last night he had a big news coming today. Marca only published it I'm sure because he still has his connections but it's not a Marca story. He wants the name of his news outlet OKDIARIO out there to increase traffic on his site.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I would say that midfield would get run through but i forgot El Kommander would make them physically stronger by his mere presence inspiring them from the front.

Molenation

Finally you have seen the light Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:23 pm

I bet the real story is Madrid, specifically Flo and Lopetequi are willing to let Ronaldo go and are willing to negotiate an exit price!

My question then pertains to Bale and Benz. Does the xexit of 4onaldo mean that one or both of them stays!! God help us. We need two consistent scorers!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:29 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
My question then pertains to Bale and Benz. Does the xexit of 4onaldo mean that one or both of them stays!! God help us. We need two consistent scorers!

I don't think you need to worry. There can be no doubt some higher power is on your side and has been helping you all along, even if I don't think it is God.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Why would Perez get rid of Ronaldo Bill? It doesn't make sense, specially when you have no chance of getting Neymar this summer.

Our whole club campaign revolves around having superstars in the team and it doesn't get any bigger than CR.

We either run down his contract or he will be let go once we get a real shot at signing Neymar
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:10 pm

I don’t reaaly see it Nick, but everyone is still taken aback with Ronaldo’s words at end of CL final. I really doubt if Flo will give in to Ronaldo’s demands this time and noone seems to want an unhappy Ronaldo.

Bottom line is who knows? But I’m am still wondering about the other two. I want them replaced with legitimate stars.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:56 pm

He will not go anywhere. He depends on Madrid to win his ballon dors. So he will stay there even if they cut his salary
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 pm

“I felt it inside the club, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start,” he said. “In the first four or five years there, I had the feeling of being ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’. Less afterwards. The president looked at me through eyes that didn’t want to say the same thing, as if I was no longer indispensable to them, if you know what I mean.

“That’s what made me think about leaving. Sometimes I’d look at the news, where they were saying I was asking to leave. There was a bit of that, but the truth is that I always had the impression that the president would not hold me back. If it had all been about money, I’d have moved to China, where I would have earned five times as much than here [at Juventus] or at Real. I did not come to Juve for the money. I earned the same in Madrid, if not more. The difference is that, at Juve, they really wanted me. They told me that and made it clear. They showed me that.”

He added: “The truth is that the president wanted me but, at the same time, he made it known to me that my departure would not constitute a problem."

the Guardian
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:“I felt it inside the club, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start,” he said. “In the first four or five years there, I had the feeling of being ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’. Less afterwards. The president looked at me through eyes that didn’t want to say the same thing, as if I was no longer indispensable to them, if you know what I mean.

“That’s what made me think about leaving. Sometimes I’d look at the news, where they were saying I was asking to leave. There was a bit of that, but the truth is that I always had the impression that the president would not hold me back. If it had all been about money, I’d have moved to China, where I would have earned five times as much than here [at Juventus] or at Real. I did not come to Juve for the money. I earned the same in Madrid, if not more. The difference is that, at Juve, they really wanted me. They told me that and made it clear. They showed me that.”

He added: “The truth is that the president wanted me but, at the same time, he made it known to me that my departure would not constitute a problem."

the Guardian

You left out the last part.

“And Juve will support me with tax fraud and my sodimization misadventure!”
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:54 pm

JLS on CR7's comment on Pérez seeing him as a business: Each year he asked more money. He told Perez in 2011 he had a PSG offer of 200 million and wants to leave. The 2014 renewal was difficult. He again asked more money when PSG took Neymar. Perez had renewed just 7 months ago at 24 mil a year.

Feck him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:JLS on CR7's comment on Pérez seeing him as a business: Each year he asked more money. He told Perez in 2011 he had a PSG offer of 200 million and wants to leave. The 2014 renewal was difficult. He again asked more money when PSG took Neymar. Perez had renewed just 7 months ago at 24 mil a year.

Feck him
some people are just born greedy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Valkyrja wrote:JLS on CR7's comment on Pérez seeing him as a business: Each year he asked more money. He told Perez in 2011 he had a PSG offer of 200 million and wants to leave. The 2014 renewal was difficult. He again asked more money when PSG took Neymar. Perez had renewed just 7 months ago at 24 mil a year.

Feck him

Umm, see nothing wrong with it. Just look at what Messi is earning at Barca...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:50 pm

He is a pro. He is in it for the money. See nothing wrong with it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:58 pm

He deserves it anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:38 pm

guest7 wrote:

Feck him

Messi earns more because he's younger and projected to perform at the top level for a longer time. I'm sure Ronaldo would've earned the same, or even more, if they were the same age. Ronaldo may be a freak of nature or the result of exceptionally hard work and discipline, but that makes it all the more difficult to project how close he is to an inevitable age decline. No one wants to sign a 2-3 year contract with record wages for a soon to be 34 year old. At that age, under normal circumstances, players usually move on to a different club or accept the fact that they'll have a reduced role at their club (this may include a wage cut, not an increase).

RealGunner wrote:He deserves it anyways

I suppose Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:57 pm

You guys have got this story all wrong.

Ronaldo left (on his accord) because he didn’ t feel he got the support he thought he should.

He thought the club should publically support him with his tax evasion issues in the way that Barcelona supported Messi with same issues. What he and most people don’t seem to recognize is the tax men in Spain are catching up to tax evasion and there have been lots of players and entertainers and politicians and clubs (e.g. Barcelona) quilty of tax fraud. What was wrong with Messi and Ronaldo and some others is they continued for some time to lie about it.

He is also expecting his new club to publically support him with his rape issues. That’s something Real Madrid will never do, support someone for criminal allegations.

He also wanted to be paid the same or more as Neymar and Messi even if the amounts changed every year.

He didn’t like the idea of club looking at alternative if and when he left or declined.

Bottom line is he left because he wasn’t happy with what he perceived as lack of support.

On the other hand, Flo didn’t mishandle the movement, other than he should have insisted on a much higher price tag or perhaps delaying the move for another season.

What Flo did wrong is not reacting in terms of strengthening the team with Ronaldo gone. He may not have been able to get the one for one replacement, but he sure should have been able to bring in some players that would have pushed some aging and injury proned players, let alone replacing an ineffective striker plus uping the calibration of bench strength instead of too many unproven kids.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You guys have got this story all wrong.

Ronaldo left (on his accord) because he didn’ t feel he got the support he thought he should.

He thought the club should publically support him with his tax evasion issues in the way that Barcelona supported Messi with same issues. What he and most people don’t seem to recognize is the tax men in Spain are catching up to tax evasion and there have been lots of players and entertainers and politicians and clubs (e.g. Barcelona) quilty of tax fraud. What was wrong with Messi and Ronaldo and some others is they continued for some time to lie about it.

He is also expecting his new club to publically support him with his rape issues. That’s something Real Madrid will never do, support someone for criminal allegations.

He also wanted to be paid the same or more as Neymar and Messi even if the amounts changed every year.

He didn’t like the idea of club looking at alternative if and when he left or declined.

Bottom line is he left because he wasn’t happy with what he perceived as lack of support.

On the other hand, Flo didn’t mishandle the movement, other than he should have insisted on a much higher price tag or perhaps delaying the move for another season.

What Flo did wrong is not reacting in terms of strengthening the team with Ronaldo gone. He may not have been able to get the one for one replacement, but he sure should have been able to bring in some players that would have pushed some aging and injury proned players, let alone replacing an ineffective striker plus uping the calibration of bench strength instead of too many unproven kids.
did they not support benzima.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:44 pm

guest7 wrote:

Feck him

I think it was more because of Neymar, he started earning twice as much as CR when he moved to PSG. That transfer didn't only *bleep* up the transer market but the wage bill among top players as well.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:48 pm

They didn’t support Benzema, but they didn’t drop him like France NT did!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:They didn’t support Benzema, but they didn’t drop him like France NT did!
so they supported him then.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:12 am

No they didn’t say anything, that’s what Ronaldo is expecting.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:49 am

Feck him
doesn't add up when hes not making much more at juve. Perez just doing damage control :coffee:

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:40 am

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/cristiano-ronaldo-only-leo-messi-and-i-could-be-at-the-top-10-years-7119760

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Only Leo Messi and I could be at the top 10 years"

The Portuguese considers himself and the Argentine star to be far better than the rest.

Asked about the potential 2018 Ballon d’Or candidates, Ronaldo mentioned Salah, Modric, Griezmann, Varane and Mbappe, but also said: “How many players are capable of playing at the highest level for more than 10 years? You can count them on one hand. There are two, Messi and I.”

Ronaldo spoke of his signing for Juventus. “At my age no player would move to another big club for 100 million. At my age, and with respect to those who have done this, they go to China, the Emirates, or India, and finish their career without having to maintain their level.

He's off the rails since he left Madrid :bow: I started to like him more.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:39 am

He's lovely isn't he?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor