chad4401
Doc
Valkyrja
sportsczy
SuperMAG
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line Empty If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Bale is always injured and not a goalscorer like Ronaldo and benz wont turn into a lion and score 30+ goals, he only scored 10 last year while also slowing down every day. I was hoping for roanldo to stay at least 2/3 years tills other goalscorers matures.

Mbappe is great and all but alone even he cant replace Ronaldo all goals. But together with aubameyang that would complete ronlado and benz goals.

Then there is bale, always injured, even when not, he barely barely won us matches in last minutes and we still lost points every few matches when Ronaldo was not available.

I say we replace him with Dembele who unfortunate is not even linked to us, he can contribute with almost 75% of bale goals plus 200% more assists and he is younger, better dribbler and higher potential ceiling.

Plus his connection with aubameyang is already made and contributed with around 75% of Dortmund goals so when those two comes here, they wont need that much time to integrate to the team.

Along with assensio, isco and possibly Benzema, we have enough firepower to retain liga and CL.

Money, no problems, 135m Ronaldo, 100m Bale, James 65m, morata 70m equals 370m incoming. While Dembele 80m, Mpabbe 120m, Aubameyang 70m. 270m.

What do you guys think?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line Empty Re: If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Mbappe is then coming for sure. I would also like us to take a run at Dembele then to go along with Mbappe.

Starters for me would be:

Bale
Dembele
Mbappe (as the CF)

Backups would be:

Benzema
Asensio
Isco
Lucas

That's fine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line Empty Re: If Ronaldo is leaving, we need a whole new attacking line

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Remove bale and replace with aubameyang, more reliable with specific role and not injured all the times.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Donnarumma
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Llorente Kroos
Isco
Mbappe Hazard

3 back to back CLs. Zidane oficially the best manager ever :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Hazard, the man can't even perform in a FA Cup final against Arsenal and whenever the going gets tough, he does side way dribbling.

Also, yes, this club should definitely try their hand to acquire Dembele. That being said, Ronaldo leaving would be a tremendous loss to our attack, to our team. Let's not pretend it would be an easy fix.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 pm

I am not saying it would, but a combined attack powers of dembele and aubameyang plus mpbbe would make for a more then adequate replacement to the best attacker in the world. don't you think?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Lmao cut the crap benzema being used as an out and out scorer is proven, as seen with Rafa stop the selective memory bs because of the super boner for mbappe and no way hell benzema is riding the bench for anybody at 29 clowns, especially for hype jobs casuals bust a nut over, you guys are scared if cr really leaves and benzema start balling how stupid you lot will look rofl.

dembele is average as hell all he does is run fast and make bad decisions, if cr really goes get mbappe and that it, there is enough wide options in isco, asensio and lucas, keep French fantasies to yourself please.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Honestly a lot of cr goals are useless there has been plenty of 50 goals plus season and the team won sod all, he might be the one scoring cause the team is so focused on him, but overall the team as whole is very good and can manage just fine without him, the only issue I see how long would it take the players to settle that it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm

You also ignoring the fact that he is scoring 50 goals per year repeatedly because he is stupidly good. And only him and Messi showed that level over the past 7 years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 pm

There's something oddly nonsensical about the story though. Now, don't get wrong, it could be more than just a rumor, and the fact that Ronaldo still hasn't come out to deny it makes it gain more credibility every day.

What I find oddly nonsensical is the catalyst leading up to the rift. A Bola (and pretty much every single news outlet is saying the reason he wants out is because he's sick and tired of being constantly accused of tax fraud even though he's innocent).

Ok, that's all good, but what's that got to do with Madrid? It can't be for lack of support because the club made an official announcement to show support and reiterate their confidence in him.

It also can't be about fleeing justice because he'll continue to be investigated even he goes elsewhere.

So what's the reason he wants out? And more importantly how does that involve Madrid?

I'm not brushing aside the rumor, I'm just saying that the reason the news outlets are printing out doesn't hold water.

As for the topic itself, I can tell you right now that he's irreplaceable. No man living has his killer instinct or demonic (almost godlike) positioning and eye for goal. We'll suffer to no end if he leaves.

Bale is too busy getting injured to be considered as his heir and Benzema is just lucky he's still playing for Madrid.

As for the names I'm hearing here, some of them are good, but they're not ready to take up the torch from him and reproduce his insane numbers.

I felt very lucky at some point to have three talented CBs (Pepe, Ramos and to a lesser extent the inconsistent Varane battling for the starting role) and a slightly inferior, but still very talented (Nacho) as a backup. The depth there is insane. But now with Pepe living and Vallejo set to replace him, we're definitely going two steps back in quality.

If Ronaldo leaves too, might as well close shop because the overall squad quality will suffer great and irreversible damage.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Had the tax accusations not come out, I think he and his agent would have still continued with their negotiation ploy given the season-ending form.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't think Madrid are going to give in here tbh.  You can justify getting 200 mil if you can project CR to be WC for the next 3-5 years... which you can right now.  But once he really starts declining, that 200 becomes 50 really quick.

It's not an inopportune time.  In fact, the cynical side of me thinks that is a drama orchestrated by both Madrid and CR to have him exit in a way that makes it seem that both sides had good reason without causing brand issues for either. Because if Madrid sold CR unilaterally, it's a problem. If CR asked to be sold without good reason, it's a problem too.

This seems to be a good excuse for both sides.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 pm

I think in a year where we won the CL twice in a row and where Messi got a massive pay rise + fine, I think this is again a play for more money.

Is it the right time to sell? Maybe we won't get. Better chance notbthat we need to sell but he is still Youngblood enough and good enough to make the buyer pay that extra million we would want.

To me if you sell him and find a way rob get Neymar then ok
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:35 pm

If Ronaldo leaves we should sell him as a package deal with Benz. No way I can live through another season of him without Ronaldo to carry the scoring mantel

Though losing one/two/all of the BBC might actually be a goid thing. Our midfielders have made no secret about the fact that they prefer playing with an extra midfielder. Isco behind Bale and another forward would soften the blow of Ronaldo leaving imo. Just like with Pepe, you might be the best in your position but that doesn't prevent us from being able to move on

I think footballing/stability wise we are now in a position to make bold decisions about our ageing once irreplaceable players and not lose too much in quality
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Donnaruma? Hazard? LLORENTE?!?!

Still surprises me Cssemiro still doesn't get the respect he deserves by some of our fans. Key to our midfieid and an integral player who has brought out the best of Modric and Kroos.

Ronaldo leaving will be a huge loss. The way I see it, the only player I see that is a great replacement is Neymar.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Sometimes, Hala just gets me.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:00 am

Problème hala isbthat bale is not trustworthy to lead us and he is not as good player as a forward. His movements in and around the box are not remotely close to CR level
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 am

Benzema's value to the club decreases significantly the moment Ronaldo leaves because let's be real, the reason he is still a starter is because of how well he plays with Ronaldo.

He was a WC player and is still class but there are better alternatives for Madrid's number 9 in a team without CR.

I'd personally try to splash everything on Lewa, Auba would be alright as well. Icardi is another interesting option and then there's obviously Mbappe although i'm not to keen on him coming now.

Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:21 am

Out of all the options my attacking lineup is still best one to replace our current BBC. All of MAD Cool have tremendous speed, two of them and goal scorers and one an elite create and dribbler. It's really Mbappe Auba Dembele aka MAD attacking line he Very Happy he

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:25 am

I'm incredibly torn. Believe it or not, there will be a time when Ronaldo stops playing for us. Do we sell now when he could still go for ridiculous 150m+ figures? Or do we have another 2-3 seasons of Ronaldo?

It's a risk to sell him because in a way his goals are irreplaceable. It's also a risk not to sell him because like sports said that 200m could turn into 50m really quick.

I'd say if we can get Mbappe and one of Hazard, Neymar or Dembele for Ronaldo then let's do it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 am

Never thought I'd see the day I don't want CR7 to leave.

Should he leave, we will require a slight shift in tactics but nothing revolutionary. On the plus side, This means Benzema will be required to show more initiative. I believe he can still lead our attack but he needs a partner.

Diss benz all you want but you cannot deny his movements, cannot deny his technical ability, and you can't deny his intelligence. And who not better than M'bappe? Benz will help nurture and mentor M'bappe to ensure he realizes his full potential. I see le french connection upfront. No point mentioning bale as he is only available for 7 games until the next big injury.

Aubameyang is a good option. though we need to mind his required attendance at the african cup of nations. Alternatively we could just look to our youth academy.

Dembele has barca in his blood. rather steer clear regardless as i doubt he would consider us.

Or Florentino could pull a trick from early 2000 and ROB BARCELONA OF NEYMAR ALA FIGO 2.0. very unlikely though. but the lol factor and memes would be off the charts that it's worth considering. that and it will remind barcelona of their proper place in the world. i can see it now, el clasico in the nou camp, disgruntled barca fans throwing pig's heads at neymar. it will be the front page cover of Marca. the thought is so delicious i can taste it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 am

If I had the chance I would think long and hard about cashing in perhaps next summer. Young great players are leaving us one after the other because they cant get playing time, because the front 3 is irreplaceable. I'd rather lose one than lost 3/4 in one go. These guys aren't getting any younger and when in a few years they decide to grace us with their exist we would be back to square one because all the great young talented players would've left us by then. Who knows Asensio might get unhappy about his playing time 2/3 seasons from now and leave and we'd be back to square one. But at the same time Ronaldo isn't a player I'd like to lose you'd havr to balance the risks against the benefits

@Nick, Bale might not have that level of predator instinct but he is actually a great player when fit. He also has the speed factor in his favour. I really liked Bale when he played without Ronaldo. Iirc he scored or assisted in every single one of those games. Our problem is BBC as a unit, they just don't function well together but have shown that they can separately. His injuries is a massive issue though and I'd be willing to see how he fares with them next season before I make my mind up. He was fit 2 seasons ago when Ronaldo was injured and helped us get into thr final with the likes of Jese and Mayoral as his partners. In the final he was also our best player. I am willing to give him the benefit of doubt for last season's injury mess
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:46 am

why doesn't anyone think maybe this is a strategy orchestrated by Perez, because we know his far reaching influence and how all this could be part of his grand plan to win the election..
check this:
the fans finally fell in love with Ronaldo and we know he almost single handedly won us the league and CL with vital goals in the closing stages. He finally earned the right to be called a true club legend
he gets accused of tax fraud and Says wants to leave
Uncle flo waves his magical wand and fixes the issue
Ronaldo declares his love for Madrid and how he would make sure we retain the CL and also praises Perez's influence in persuading him to stay, and at the same time, making him look like a galactico signing
People realize the importance of Perez and vote him back into power

its all a carefully orchestrated scheme; and maybe not

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:08 pm

I doubt this is a political ploy since it's given that Flo will win with or without Ronaldo... We can't have no better presi right now.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:09 pm

This is the exact opposite of what Perez would want. He was essentially elected on the back of being able to sign Ronaldo.

Also I don't want Aubameyang anywhere near our team. Capable player but I've heard he's a partier and not a good personality to work with. I doubt ZZ would want that type of player.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next