juve_gigi
juvealbanian
Dante
rincon
9 posters

Go down

Patrick Schick Empty Patrick Schick

Post by rincon Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 pm

He is in Turin doing his medicals. Pictures out and everything. Don't know why we ditched the see through mesh vests though Sad

Welcome!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Patrick Schick Empty Re: Patrick Schick

Post by Dante Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Schick signing .

well played here
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Great,great signing. Must join us asap in pre-season and will likely confirm his skills there to join as a Higuain sub for next season.He is versatile and skilled enough to play as a SS as well so he will get minutes.

Pjaca-Schick-Dybala nice attackers for the future (if we keep Dybi ofc) , if we could add Keita would be even better considering Allegri will keep playing Dybala as a AMF.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Costa and Bernardeschi will be signed as well. So our attack will be infinitely better the last year.

Cuadrado will be sold and most likely Dybala sold next summer. Keita will come for free next year on a Marotta special Bosman transfer. And then we can spend the Dybala money to get Verratti. It's all coming together really.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Don't forget we still have Kean and Orsolini for the future. Once this mercato is over our attack will be set for the next decade.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Awesome signing.

Pjaca, Schick, Orsolini

Awesome future

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:00 am

I feel like we got a real star here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:37 am

Schick Dybala and Bernardeschi will be playing beautiful music together...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Schick transfer mystery
By Football Italia staff

According to Sky Sport Italia, there are problems between Juventus and Sampdoria that could see the Patrik Schick transfer abandoned.

The striker agreed personal terms last month and had his medical during a break from the European Under-21 Championship three weeks ago.

However, the weeks have gone by and there is still no formal announcement of a transfer.

Pundit Gianluca Di Marzio claims this evening that there are problems between the two clubs holding up the move.

It’s not clear what the issues are or how they can be resolved, but there could be big developments over the next few days.

La Gazzetta dello Sport imply there was an issue flagged up in the medical, but Samp consider the contracts valid anyway.

The Czech Republic hitman had also been heavily linked with Inter and Tottenham Hotspur.

This makes me nervous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Spurs & Liverpool target's proposed move to Juventus on verge of collapse

Patrik Schick’s summer move to Juventus has collapsed after it was revealed by La Gazzetta dello Sport that the player has failed his medical. The 21-year-old Sampdoria striker underwent tests on June 22 but after examining the results, Bianconeri chiefs are understood to have pulled out of any permanent deal.

The journal states however, that CEO Beppe Marotta has proposed that Juventus take the youngster on loan with an option to buy but that Samp have turned down this offer and want a cash-only deal to be done immediately.

Schick grabbed the headlines in Serie A last season with some outstanding performances for the port side which also grabbed the interest of both Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur. Scouts from both clubs were regular visitors to the Stadio Luigi Ferarris last term but were beaten to his signature by the Italian champions.

There was also competition from Italy with Inter having also been linked with a move for his signature.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:19 am

New Juve medical for Schick?

Juventus could ask Patrik Schick to take his medical tests again after fears of a cardiac issue with the Sampdoria striker, it’s reported.

The €25m transfer was all agreed a month ago and the forward underwent a medical in Turin, but the contract has still not been registered.

According to Sky Sport Italia, there was a problem in the medical tests and the Bianconeri are eager to renegotiate the terms with Samp.

They suggest it is not a serious problem and will be easily overcome.

However, Mediaset Premium claim the medical test he failed was that of cardiac stability, as it showed some irregularities.

If confirmed, that would require a much longer period off the field and considerably more tests.

Juventus want to get a clearer idea on the situation and have asked Schick to undergo another medical.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:01 pm

On Monday we should know more about his condition.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Juventus warned over Schick transfer 'farce'

Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero has made it clear that they will sell Patrik Schick elsewhere if Juventus back out of the deal.

Juventus have been warned that they risk missing out on the signing of Sampdoria winger Patrik Schick if they continue to prevaricate over the transfer.

The 21-year-old travelled to Turin last month to complete a medical after the clubs agreed a fee reportedly in the region of €25million.

However, Juve are yet to finalise the transfer of the rising Czech Republic star, prompting suspicions that the Serie A champions identified a concern in the results of the tests.

Massimiliano Allegri's side are now reportedly trying to sign Schick on an initial season-long loan in order to assess his progress.

However, Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero has slammed Juve's conduct and says they will sell the player to another interested party if the deal is not concluded.

"It's a farce," Ferrero told Secolo XIX. "He's not healthy, he's really healthy. What they found is the equivalent of a cold!
"If Juventus want to back out, we'll sell him to one of the other four clubs that are ready to buy him.

"I think he'll eventually go to Juventus. If not, we'll take him back and add a nice 'maybe', given his release clause has now expired and we can sell him for not just €30m but possibly €40-50m."

Asked about the prospect of a loan to Juve, Ferrero replied: "Sampdoria won't go back a millimetre on any agreements.

"The boy is healthy, he can play, but now we have to worry about who has put out rumours that could damage the image of one of the brightest talents in European football."

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/juventus-warned-over-schick-transfer-farce#JzrdM64percFDOjQ.99
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:49 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Juventus warned over Schick transfer 'farce'

Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero has made it clear that they will sell Patrik Schick elsewhere if Juventus back out of the deal.

Juventus have been warned that they risk missing out on the signing of Sampdoria winger Patrik Schick if they continue to prevaricate over the transfer.

The 21-year-old travelled to Turin last month to complete a medical after the clubs agreed a fee reportedly in the region of €25million.

However, Juve are yet to finalise the transfer of the rising Czech Republic star, prompting suspicions that the Serie A champions identified a concern in the results of the tests.

Massimiliano Allegri's side are now reportedly trying to sign Schick on an initial season-long loan in order to assess his progress.

However, Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero has slammed Juve's conduct and says they will sell the player to another interested party if the deal is not concluded.

"It's a farce," Ferrero told Secolo XIX. "He's not healthy, he's really healthy. What they found is the equivalent of a cold!
"If Juventus want to back out, we'll sell him to one of the other four clubs that are ready to buy him.

"I think he'll eventually go to Juventus. If not, we'll take him back and add a nice 'maybe', given his release clause has now expired and we can sell him for not just €30m but possibly €40-50m."

Asked about the prospect of a loan to Juve, Ferrero replied: "Sampdoria won't go back a millimetre on any agreements.

"The boy is healthy, he can play, but now we have to worry about who has put out rumours that could damage the image of one of the brightest talents in European football."

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/juventus-warned-over-schick-transfer-farce#JzrdM64percFDOjQ.99

Yeah so this transfer is at risk. It seems that Ferrero is mad about the situation and doesn't want to renegotiate with Juve. Juve should actually remain cautious about this situation and take into account what they found out about Schick. It is important not to risk 30m into a player who has heart problems and who potentially would need to be operated. Juve need to take the necessary and cautious decision given Schick's circumstances.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:38 am

He doesn't need surgery. It is a mild arrhythmia, which is basically an irregular heartbeat. Even a healthy person can get this. It can go away with rest and some medication. Unless it is chronic or a complication from another problem it is not life threatening at all and does not need surgery.

Marotta better not screw this one up. Schick is a stud and will be fap worthy material in our attack. This better not be just to get a better deal. $30 million will look like a steal in 3-4 years, just like the Dybala deal.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 am

Exclusive: Serie A starlet to snub Inter move in favour of Juventus

Serie A starlet Patrik Schick wants to move to Juventus and has told Sampdoria that he is ready to snub every offer he receives, including that one of Inter in order to join the Old Lady.

Schick has come close to joining Juventus earlier this summer but his move to the Allianz Stadium collapsed due to the player’s failed medical.

​Schick has been diagnosed with a cardiac arrhythmia and Juventus wanted to change the terms of his transfers. The Serie A giants had agreed to sign the player on a permanent € 30 million deal but due Schick physical hassles, the Serie A champions requested Sampdoria to sign the player on loan with option to buy.

Sampdoria, however, are only open to sell the player on a permanent deal and, at the moment, they are not open to accept the offer of the bianconeri.

The blucerchiati have accepted Inter’s bid for the U21 Czech Republic International, but Schick does not want to move to Inter. The player wants to move to Juventus only and has told his club that he is ready to stay at Sampdoria if they don’t accept the offer of the Old Lady.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:06 am

I understand if we're put off by medical complications, but clearly we still want to sign him judging by these reports so we need to stop lowballing every club in Serie A and get the job done instead of trying to avoid paying up front. At this rate no club in Italy is going to do any business with us past Serie B because we keep moving the goalposts.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:16 am

Nedved has this Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I understand if we're put off by medical complications, but clearly we still want to sign him judging by these reports so we need to stop lowballing every club in Serie A and get the job done instead of trying to avoid paying up front. At this rate no club in Italy is going to do any business with us past Serie B because we keep moving the goalposts.

I don't think we have an issue in Italy with other clubs. That's usually the cleanest business we conduct. Bernardeschi, De Sciglio, Dybala, Asamoah, Caldara... these deals went through without a hitch for the most part.

In fact, I can't remember the last Serie A player we missed out on due to not meeting the club's asking price, we are quite deadly in Italy.

Also, I believe the 30M price tag for Schick was a clause in his contract and it was only valid until July (Sampdoria's president spoke on this), so I know once the signing postponed there was an issue on whether or not the clause would be valid or that a new price was to be negotiated, considering that Juventus had already intended to sign him for 30M, I doubt Sampdoria would double back on that cost as it would be in poor taste. With Juventus delaying the move though, they could re-visit it in August. I would definitely sign Schick but probably loan him out for a season, our attack has become very deep. Signing him to stay would only make sense if other players moved.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:42 am

It's this summer that's the problem

We're pulling this with Sampdoria, we've rustled Lazio big time and now we're rattling Roma chasing a CB we probably won't get, or will try to low ball for him.

I'm just not liking how we're using a failed medical as an excuse to turn an outright buy into a loan to buy. If I was Samp i'd be pissed off at this too. Either the medical issue is off-putting or it isn't.

If we can't accommodate him, but still want him. Buy him outright and give him back to Samp for a season. Everybody wins.

As for Berna i'm still surprised Fio didn't put up much of a struggle. I guess when it turned out the EPL clubs weren't THAT hot on Berna they conceded.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 am

I think Bernardeschi only wanted Juventus.

As for Lazio, they're upset about Keita. Truthfully, I don't think we ever really wanted him but we considered the signing. We turned around and signed Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi. They've made it clear that Sergej is untouchable this summer, the president confirmed an offer but not from whom, in any case this is no knock against us.

As for Roma, it will never be easy to negotiate with them. The only reason we secured Pjanic without (much) complaint is because he had a release clause. As for Manolas, there really isn't anything concrete to suggest we're actually negotiating in any way. It could just be sensationalist journalism preying on Bonucci's transfer and Manolas' Zenit transfer falling through.

Schick' case is a bit more bizarre but I don't think we've heard the last word yet.

Calma brother tom, were doing alright in my eyes.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 am

Luca wrote:I think Bernardeschi only wanted Juventus.

As for Lazio, they're upset about Keita. Truthfully, I don't think we ever really wanted him but we considered the signing. We turned around and signed Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi. They've made it clear that Sergej is untouchable this summer, the president confirmed an offer but not from whom, in any case this is no knock against us.

As for Roma, it will never be easy to negotiate with them. The only reason we secured Pjanic without (much) complaint is because he had a release clause. As for Manolas, there really isn't anything concrete to suggest we're actually negotiating in any way. It could just be sensationalist journalism preying on Bonucci's transfer and Manolas' Zenit transfer falling through.

Schick' case is a bit more bizarre but I don't think we've heard the last word yet.

Calma brother tom, were doing alright in my eyes.

Yeah, I agree here with Luca. @Tomwin Lannister

Juve are playing it safe in my opinion and try to renogotiate as they probably did not expect the medical problem. But when you have Ferrero as the president, it is hard to negotiate, because he was only looking for money without taking the situation into consideration. He played hard ball: Take it or leave it. Juve did the right thing by not buying the player hastily.

It reminds me a bit of the Milan-Raiola/Donnaruma situation when Milan gave Donnaruma a short period of time to reply about the extension. (The first time when Donnaruma rejected the renewal)

The thing is Juve need to know the player is well and he will face no problems in the future. So, waiting is the best solution in this case, because Schick has to undergo more tests after his rest.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:39 am

Schick passed his medicals, Sampdoria's doctor: "Everything went well". Juve and Inter...

Today was an important day for Patrick Schick as he underwent his medicals with Sampdoria. After having troubles during the medicals he underwent with Juventus (on June 22nd), he had to rest for a while. After resting for over a month, Sampdoria tested him today to see if his cardiac issue was something of the past.

Update 19:00 : Sampdoria's doctor Mr. Baldari spoke when leaving the clinic, here is what he had to say to the press on the matter: "The physical examinations went very well. We were relaxed and now these tests showed us that the player is okay. We won't need to do any other examinations since we are convinced that he is okay. There was a small arrhythmia but this is now something of the past. Tomorrow we will just check his training conditions and then he will be able to start training again with us. Patrick is also very relaxed now ".

Inter and Juventus can now fight it out for him as they both have strong interest in the youngster.

http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/schick-passed-his-medicals-sampdoria-s-doctor-everything-went-we-39181
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 am

Samp released the squad numbers yesterday and Schick is not in. He will be sold for sure. Lets see to whom.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 am

rincon wrote:Samp released the squad numbers yesterday and Schick is not in. He will be sold for sure. Lets see to whom.

Apparently Ferrero is mad with us and he will not sell him to us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum