naby keita

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:How many times have you seen Keita play, @Unique? Laughing


Same amount he's seen Pogba


Nope. He's seen Pogba a number of times since Pogba has moved to United.
I don't think he has seen a single game of Naby Keita.

I'm not saying he should have, Keita's not that special.

95m € though
hans you know how the market is these days. man u paying 90mil for donkeys like lukaku and 120mil on a dabber is why Liverpool have to pay 95mil on keita and Bayern had to pay 90mil for a scrub like sanchez. its a crazy time in football.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 pm

We payed 35m € for Sanches mate.

I'm the first one to say that's embarrassingly much already, and I understand that the GL TAX can't be avoided, but 170% is a bit too much

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Kaladin on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm

He was 70m, i've stated this before, also GL tax is only applicable to those over the age of 21, even though everyone and their mother knows he's 36

_________________
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22293
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm




Sanity prevails

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 pm

@Kaladin wrote:He was 70m, i've stated this before, also GL tax is only applicable to those over the age of 21, even though everyone and their mother knows he's 36


He wasn't 70m, he was 35m plus potential bonuses. Since he hasn't played for us, nor for his NT, since, and also hasn't been nominated for the Ballon D'Or or FIFA World Pro XI or some such stuff, last time I checked, we haven't payed a cent of those bonuses.

Or boni, if you will.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by rincon on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 pm

You probably already paid 5m of those bonuses at least since he played 26 games for you. That's what reports say at least. So 40m as of now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12155
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:37 pm

@rincon wrote:You probably already paid 5m of those bonuses at least since he played 26 games for you. That's what reports say at least. So 40m as of now.


40m :facepalm:

What were we thinking

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Firenze on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:57 am

Bundesliga is 1 step up from Eredivise. AVOID.

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28252
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Myesyats on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:04 am

he's quality in FIFA though
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9301
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:20 am

@Firenze wrote:Bundesliga is 1 step up from Eredivise. AVOID.


Unreal disrespect to Zigra and the lads tbh.

_________________
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 65375
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Nishankly on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:24 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Firenze wrote:Bundesliga is 1 step up from Eredivise. AVOID.


Unreal disrespect to Zigra and the lads tbh.


Depends if he reads the DISRESPECT on whoscored by Hans in the PL thread
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Art Morte on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:25 am

Does nothing particularly well and on top of that seems overly casual. We got ourselves a 60m Joe Allen without the work rate.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16413
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:18 pm

i thought you guys would give him more than 10 starts for liverpool before chucking him under the bus. i mean the £100mil jogba got 3 years to settle in at manure.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Firenze on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Pogba was far superior right out of the gate in his debut season lol, pipe down. Keita looks like complete shit, he's clueless.

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28252
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:46 pm

@Firenze wrote:Pogba was far superior right out of the gate in his debut season lol, pipe down. Keita looks like complete shit, he's clueless.
when he hits top form he will boss the EPL.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by iftikhar on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:58 pm

@Firenze wrote:Pogba was far superior right out of the gate in his debut season lol, pipe down. Keita looks like complete shit, he's clueless.
Disagree
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Nabsta was top class today. :coffee:

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Art Morte on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:13 pm

lol, he's a flop, accept it, mate. You could have put Lucas in there today and he would have looked decent against Bournemouth at Anfield.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16413
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 am

@Art Morte wrote:lol, he's a flop, accept it, mate. You could have put Lucas in there today and he would have looked decent against Bournemouth at Anfield.
the guy has not even started 25 games for the club yet in a season full of injuries. You are starting to sound dangerously like a madrid fan tbh. If a guy don’t score 75 goals a season and win the treble he’s no good.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Thimmy on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:57 am

A bit early to call him a flop, ain't it? If he turns his form around now, he can become an important player for Liverpool in the near future. If I remember correctly, he's still quite young as well. Your record against Chelsea hasn't been good this season, and they got thrashed by Bournemouth just recently.
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7821
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Art Morte on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:19 am

@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:lol, he's a flop, accept it, mate. You could have put Lucas in there today and he would have looked decent against Bournemouth at Anfield.
the guy has not even started 25 games for the club yet in a season full of injuries. You are starting to sound dangerously like a madrid fan tbh. If a guy don’t score 75 goals a season and win the treble he’s no good.


Might as well have kept Klavan with that logic. The eye test says he does nothing very good and we paid some 50 to 60m pounds for this guy. You keep going on about how we're bottling things; keeping a guy like this in the starting XI is something you cannot afford if you want to win something.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16413
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Nishankly on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:45 am

He won the ball back for the second goal and made the key pass for the third, you can go on but today he was integral to winning the game. Nothing else.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Unique on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:44 am

@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:lol, he's a flop, accept it, mate. You could have put Lucas in there today and he would have looked decent against Bournemouth at Anfield.
the guy has not even started 25 games for the club yet in a season full of injuries. You are starting to sound dangerously like a madrid fan tbh. If a guy don’t score 75 goals a season and win the treble he’s no good.


Might as well have kept Klavan with that logic. The eye test says he does nothing very good and we paid some 50 to 60m pounds for this guy. You keep going on about how we're bottling things; keeping a guy like this in the starting XI is something you cannot afford if you want to win something.
and with your logic we would have give up on and sold Robinson Fabinho and the ox after 10-15 games.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Keita's going to be great. Players often take a while under Klopp. Took Gündogan a whole year after his move from Nürnberg too. Robertson, Fabinho, people where calling them ghosts as they didn't play.
He'll not be a flop but a great midfielder eventually.

Still, I stand by my verdict. Not worth Pogba's left leg.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: naby keita

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum