footyfan01
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
uzonero
McLewis
72 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 34 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:54 am

Kick wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Juve feked us about with Sandro and now want us to bend over and take scraps in exchange for Matic. What a funny *bleep* club they are. I hope we get them to bid the €45m we're asking for and THEN raise our asking price to €55m just to give them a taste of their on dirty medicine.

You want Matic? Give us Sandro bitch! Or pay what we want! Too much for you? Well take a bloody hike! Inter and United are trying to get their hands on him too. Karma's a bloody bitch.

€35m + Matic for Sandro. Everybody wins.

No. There is a difference.

Juve don't want to sell Sandro, Sandro doesn't particularly want to leave.

Chelsea want to sell Matic and Matic wants to leave.

So they're not forced to give us Sandro for Matic, and we will willingly sell them Matic without getting a player in return.

However, that doesn't mean we should lower our price, but I get the feeling we will. Either way, we should move on from Sandro on to more obtainable options.

Well we don't have to sell him to them. Especially if Inter table a higher bid. And Matic is their best option for midfield reinforcement atm, considering PSG aren't letting Matuidi leave. So they don't really have a choice but to meet our asking price.

I'd piss them about and then sell to Inter just to be petty but then who knows if we'll need to buy a player from them within the next 2 years. Guess that's why I'm not a football executive.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 34 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kick Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 am

Nizaar Kinsella is reporting that Inter are not seriously interested, so it's Juve or Utd. And we're not selling to Utd.

So we could Malouda him, but it's better off that we sell him and get the money.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:17 am

Kick wrote:Nizaar Kinsella is reporting that Inter are not seriously interested, so it's Juve or Utd. And we're not selling to Utd.

So we could Malouda him, but it's better off that we sell him and get the money.

No need to Malouda him. He may have had shit performances for us but he's 10 times the professional that Costa is and will ever be. Taken everything in stride. Stayed an extra year after Conte had a talk with him last summer.

That said, it wouldn't be unusual if we planted stories of serious interest from Inter in the media just to light a fire under Juve's arses hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:30 am

Seeing as we want to get rid of him, I doubt we'd keep him.

We'll organise a deal, even if it means lowering our price. By the sounds of it, Monday will be a key day.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:58 am

Does anyone know Richarlison from Fluminense/can tell how good he is? Seems we'll buy him this week hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 am

Kick wrote:Nizaar Kinsella is reporting that Inter are not seriously interested, so it's Juve or Utd. And we're not selling to Utd.

Neither will be we buying him for the reported money. 45m like seriously!!? Especially when you consider how much he has fallen of late.
We do need a player of his mould for certain games and wouldnt have minded taking him if the asking price was like 20-25. Kinda rate him over scrubs such as Dier still.

Anyway having said all that, if we are dumb enough to come up with the price you are asking, I am sure Conte will personally drop him off at OT.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Bernardeschi to Juventus for 40M plus 10% of any future re sale Proud (sky sport instagram)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:36 pm

This is hilarious, strikers West Ham have bought since 2010 rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Luca wrote:Bernardeschi to Juventus for 40M plus 10% of any future re sale Proud (sky sport instagram)

That is not a lot of money. Good addition and I'm a bit jealous.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Is it real @Luca ? Can I finally get excited? Can the fappening begin??
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

This is hilarious, strikers West Ham have bought since 2010 rofl

wtf  rofl

true Utopia for washed up CFs

or is it their cemetery

i cannot tell the difference
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Kick wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Juve feked us about with Sandro and now want us to bend over and take scraps in exchange for Matic. What a funny *bleep* club they are. I hope we get them to bid the €45m we're asking for and THEN raise our asking price to €55m just to give them a taste of their on dirty medicine.

You want Matic? Give us Sandro bitch! Or pay what we want! Too much for you? Well take a bloody hike! Inter and United are trying to get their hands on him too. Karma's a bloody bitch.

€35m + Matic for Sandro. Everybody wins.

So they're not forced to give us Sandro for Matic, and we will willingly sell them Matic without getting a player in return.

However, that doesn't mean we should lower our price, but I get the feeling we will. Either way, we should move on from Sandro on to more obtainable options.

Well we don't have to sell him to them. Especially if Inter table a higher bid. And Matic is their best option for midfield reinforcement atm, considering PSG aren't letting Matuidi leave. So they don't really have a choice but to meet our asking price.

I'd piss them about and then sell to Inter just to be petty but then who knows if we'll need to buy a player from them within the next 2 years. Guess that's why I'm not a football executive.

Calm down big man, we didn't want to sell a world class left back in a market where there's about 3 of them and 1 is at Madrid, the other at Bayern, and we just lost our best RB for free.

You're wanting to be petty over a player you've pretty much replaced Laughing

I personally don't care about Matic but this is like us trying to buy Hazard, getting knocked back and me throwing a hissy fit because you tried to buy Lemina.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:08 pm

rincon wrote:Is it real @Luca ? Can I finally get excited? Can the fappening begin??

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 34 83133-10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 pm

PSG signing neymar and Alexis same summer will be quite something

Motta verratti
Di Maria Neymar Alexis
Cavani

Good grace, and Draxler can play anywhere up top
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Kick wrote:

Calm down big man, we didn't want to sell a world class left back in a market where there's about 3 of them and 1 is at Madrid, the other at Bayern, and we just lost our best RB for free.

I personally don't care about Matic but this is like us trying to buy Hazard, getting knocked back and me throwing a hissy fit because you tried to buy Lemina.

No, it's not even the same. It's one thing to not want to sell Sandro. It's another thing to not draw a hard line and to just keep rejecting bids and raising your asking price after each new bid, stringing us along needlessly. Sending mixed messages like "we'll let him go if he says he wants to go, we hope he stays", etc. Hardly the same as a "he's not for sale at any price whatsoever" stance, is it? Of course I understand not wanting to lose Sandro. I wouldn't want to lose him either. But draw that hard line once and for all and stop wasting weeks of our time in the market. It's actually quite annoying. Do you think Bayern would have been pissing about like this if we'd made even one bid for Alaba? They'd have told us to *bleep* off and never come back and that would have been the end of it. Juve are clearly teasing and showing some willingness to sell, putting it all on the player.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:PSG signing neymar and Alexis same summer will be quite something

Motta verratti
Di Maria Neymar Alexis
Cavani

Good grace, and Draxler can play anywhere up top

Instant FIFA team for FIFA 18 tbh. I hope it never happens. They'd be a problem in the CL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

No, it's not even the same. It's one thing to not want to sell Sandro. It's another thing to not draw a hard line and to just keep rejecting bids and raising your asking price after each new bid, stringing us along needlessly. Sending mixed messages like "we'll let him go if he says he wants to go, we hope he stays", etc. Hardly the same as a "he's not for sale at any price whatsoever" stance, is it? Of course I understand not wanting to lose Sandro. I wouldn't want to lose him either. But draw that hard line once and for all and stop wasting weeks of our time in the market. It's actually quite annoying.  Do you think Bayern would have been pissing about like this if we'd made even one bid for Alaba? They'd have told us to *bleep* off and never come back and that would have been the end of it. Juve are clearly teasing and showing some willingness to sell, putting it all on the player.

We sell players who want to leave. If Sandro is not a Chelsea player right now, it's because he decided to stay.

Now try to understand the situation from Juve's point of view. You have a world class LB in your squad which you don't want to sell, and to make sure he's happy you are working on an extension. Meanwhile you have those annoying, blue little *bleeps* who never stop making bids for him, and keep coming back every day with a new offer, even if you ask to wait until the player decides about his future. I bet Marotta sighs & rolls his eyes whenever he hears the word Chelsea.

See, both sides are acting OK since they work in their best interest, nothing particularly wrong in Juve's behavior. It's the law of the market.

Matic vs 20M€ + Sturaro and everything is forgotten :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 pm

@Barrett it's not a mixed message. Pay enough and if Sandro asks to leave then its done. Chelsea didn't pay enough, Sandro didn't ask to leave so that's that. Now Milan moved fast, we sold Bonucci so Sandro's money is not even needed. That's that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 pm

I really son't know why Chelsea were so keen on Sandro. Didn't Marcos Alonso play really well last season?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Luca wrote:Bernardeschi to Juventus for 40M plus 10% of any future re sale Proud (sky sport instagram)

Lmao Fiorentina already getting ready for Eliteventus to sell Bernardeschi to a bigger club.

Last edited by M99 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Probably because Sandro is significantly better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:47 pm

yeah one of the players of the season IMO, Sandro's still an upgrade obviously

Conte had Moses playing well lol..Alonso was a good goalscorer, not anything special defensively IMO, more so benefit from the way COnte sets his team up
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 pm

genuinely can't remember who Sandro is and where he plays?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:genuinely can't remember who Sandro is and where he plays?

Midfielder in Antalyaspor. Used to play for Spurs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:genuinely can't remember who Sandro is and where he plays?

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 34 6578226ff876db25cf1566fe0e7e1be5
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Former Spurs CDM, now Juve starter
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next