2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 pm

If he comes for 180mill its to be a starter. Same way if Belotti came for 80mill.

When it comes to inflating the market, Chelsea are the protagonists dropping 50mill on Luiz, ready to offer 50+ for Sandro. Trust me there is more thought put into what we do than premier league clubs spearheaded by City, Chelsea and UTD. If there's anyone who's inflated it, it's the PL and their stupid money starting negotiations at 50mill etc

Hazard is a money wh*re if we had any interest in him he would have posed in a RM shirt trust me

halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 18361
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:28 pm

I wouldn't call Chelsea the protagonists really. Not that they aren't blameless but neither is Madrid. It took a collective effort from quite a few clubs for the pricing structure of players to reach where it is now so to blame one club would be unfair.


_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9347
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:If he comes for 180mill its to be a starter. Same way if Belotti came for 80mill.

When it comes to inflating the market, Chelsea are the protagonists dropping 50mill on Luiz, ready to offer 50+ for Sandro. Trust me there is more thought put into what we do than premier league clubs spearheaded by City, Chelsea and UTD. If there's anyone who's inflated it, it's the PL and their stupid money starting negotiations at 50mill etc

Hazard is a money wh*re if we had any interest in him he would have posed in a RM shirt trust me

Please shut up about what you don't know. We bought Luiz last summer for 32m. It was PSG who signed Luiz from us for 50m. The only time we've actually massively overpaid for a player in recent memory is Morata. We bought Torres for 50m but at the time he was one of the very best strikers in the world and was worth it. That things didn't work out for him at Chelsea doesn't change that fact.

Don't even try to put Chelsea and Madrid in the same class when it comes to paying exorbitant fees. Your history of doing this stretches back to the 90's and early 00's.

"If we were interested in Hazard".....yeah because the sudden rush of Hazard to Madrid stories only a few months ago from every outlet, including Spanish outlets close to Madrid was pure fabrication (including the last 2 summers, mind). That would almost be as silly a statement as saying you were never interested in De Gea Laughing Come on fam Laughing

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10274
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:30 pm

@Doc wrote:I wouldn't call Chelsea the protagonists really. Not that they aren't blameless but neither is Madrid. It took a collective effort from quite a few clubs for the pricing structure of players to reach where it is now so to blame one club would be unfair.


Exactly. We definitely contributed to it but to try to imply we started it is quite laughable. Even before we came into the picture, United had been breaking transfer records in England for about a decade Laughing

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10274
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kaladin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:17 pm



Meanwhile, City dumps 150m into fullbacks Laughing
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 20296
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 pm

ES wrote:

Meanwhile, City dumps 150m into fullbacks Laughing


Can't believe Inter made several complaints as different clubs ffs

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9187
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Blue Barrett I think that when you see Madrid capable of spending 180 mil for a player and yes I know it's just speculation for now, then I think if we really wanted Hazard we would have come for him. So there is a difference between being interested and making a statement like "this guy is our future and we are all in, we will pay whatever". That has never happened with hazard, but it did with the likes of CR, Kaka, etc...

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23929
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by chemicalboy99 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:35 pm

ES wrote:

Meanwhile, City dumps 150m into fullbacks Laughing


Probably because we're not ultimately owned by an American hedge fund waiting patiently for Captain China and his funky coherts to run out of cash thereby stepping in and selling off your club like the vultures they are.

They're only thinking about your best interests.

_________________
avatar
chemicalboy99
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 790
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Turok_TTZ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 pm

More like uefa needs to get rid of ffp regulations. Hurts more than it helps. A useless set of regulations which only hold back clubs.

Would rather there be caps to wages/fees/clauses for more balance to the game.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1937
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kaladin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 pm

@chemicalboy99 wrote:
ES wrote:

Meanwhile, City dumps 150m into fullbacks Laughing


Probably because we're not ultimately owned by an American hedge fund waiting patiently for Captain China and his funky coherts to run out of cash thereby stepping in and selling off your club like the vultures they are.

They're only thinking about your best interests.


Ok
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 20296
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Who are those several clubs that snitched on Milan and are they Turin based?

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9347
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kaladin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 pm



rofl

What a beta club Laughing
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 20296
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 pm

He's actually the type of midfielder we really require, would be happy with the signing.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9187
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Blue Barrett I think that when you see Madrid capable of spending 180 mil for a player and yes I know it's just speculation for now, then I think if we really wanted Hazard we would have come for him. So there is a difference between being interested and making a statement like "this guy is our future and we are all in, we will pay whatever". That has never happened with hazard, but it did with the likes of CR, Kaka, etc...

So would you say that just because you weren't prepared to pay whatever it required and "this guy is our future" the whole deal you weren't interested in De Gea? You said it yourself some pages back, the reason everyone's moving so swift for Mbappe is because they're afraid someone else will get him. Madrid are literally the only club on the face of the planet who can tempt Hazard (or De Gea) away from their current clubs. If 18 year old Mbappe was killing it at United or Chelsea rather than Monaco, do you think Madrid would be about to spend this money on him? You know for sure it wouldn't be that easy if at all it was possible.

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10274
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by RealGunner on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Jose Mourinho says some clubs are paying "too much"and are creating a "very strange and out-of-control" market.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40721040
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74447
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by CBarca on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Agreed with Mou for once tbh

Then again, hasn't he griped about United not spending after they just went in on lukaku and spent 100m+ on Pogbito?

LMAO
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 14965
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Socur Toxanarosa on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:59 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Jose Mourinho says some clubs are paying "too much"and are creating a "very strange and out-of-control" market.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40721040


MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=40742

_________________
avatar
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 455
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum