Firenze
Doc
M99
Robespierre
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 7 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

though tbh he always struck me as a passionate, heated person and probably after his relationship with Allegri he felt there was no other alternative at the time

a year in that Milan side probably humbled him

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 7 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by S Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Firenze wrote:I just realized that the upcoming season on GL is going to mirror last..just like WWE we're rehashing storylines ffs. Need either ES or M99 to be the cocky heel this season after signing Juve's best player and a bunch of other good signings. Looking forward to Milan winning the treble this season. what a time to be alive.

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 7 GeHM

#NumptyGuru
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Calma

its like you've never seen an underdog story

we're just building up to the ultimate one with Milan

treble of sadness incoming imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:22 pm

S wrote:
Luca wrote:Leonardo on the Bonucci-Juventus negotiation: "The situation arose from a desire for bonucci. If there is a chance to do it we will do it but we have to see if it is possible."

This has aged well

But honestly, he has no shame

If we swap him for Caldara , i might as well go into a coma

I honestly can't wrap my head around why we would. It not only negates the Bonucci sale in the first place but it costs us a promising player to return a former one, especially after Bonucci spent the season eating shit.

It seems Milan are insisting on Caldara in return, so I hope we bail on this deal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:25 pm

He has not dignity and it's good to read that Juve fans 'd not want him back even if he 's been good player under them
At the end he was able to get despised from Inter / Milan / Juve fans
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:36 pm

It's easy to be against this move with Caldara's name involved

Even without, it's sensational

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Fantastic if we get Caldara, heck even if we get Izzo it'd be alright. But we need Higuain as well
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Actually scratch that, we need midfielders that can trap and pass a ball like professional (ala not Kessie), need Paredes first and foremost
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Milan are also looking worse in this situation, not just Bonucci

Imagine making a statement signing after like a decade ,immediately give him the captain's armband only for him to beg to return to his former club a year later

Embarrassing look on them as well.

Now the only thing that would top this nonsense is if we swap one of our promising young CB's for this pos...

I really hope we're not that stupid. We have the upper hand here. Its HIM who is begging to return. We dont need to bend over backwards just to accommodate him.

Even if this deal doesnt go through(hopefully), the damage would have already been done. He wont be respected by Milan fans and he'd end up looking like a complete turd in this entire situation.

pls pull out of the deal :fingerscrossed:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:45 pm

I think moving Bonucci would be a fantastic move if they get Caldara back.

Bonucci is on incredibly stupid wages, he's 31, he didn't light it up last season.

It was a great signing when they made it last summer and it will be even better if they're able to undo it now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Calma, you'll be signing the best ball passing, slide tackling, backstabbing CB in the world, wouldn't look like anything once you win CL
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:49 pm

For a player most established under us, now to exchange a promising player.

I thought we would have suffered more last season without Bonucci, and maybe in a few moments we did but I can't say he was missed. I did feel our passing was significantly worse out of the back.

Bonucci is better than any defender we have not named Chiellini, but sometimes these decisions go beyond sporting means.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Marotta: "With Bonucci there is mutual esteem but Juventus in that department is absolutely fine." [Sky]

Pls be true
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Caldara is a literal nobody. Acting like he's some promising talent ffs. He will be at Chievo in 4 seasons.

Bonucci is 31 though and you won't really be recouping on him if you sign him. Plus he's a *bleep*, clearly.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Firenze wrote:Caldara is a literal nobody. Acting like he's some promising talent ffs. He will be at Chievo in 4 seasons.

Bonucci is 31 though and you won't really be recouping on him if you sign him. Plus he's a *bleep*, clearly.

Trust me, he'll become Italy's next best CB in the future.

We cant sacrifice our future for this numpty.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Bonucci is just the girl that left her boyfriend when he had no job, went to date a loser, and now that her ex is making 6 figures (CR) she is coming back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Firenze wrote:Caldara is a literal nobody. Acting like he's some promising talent ffs. He will be at Chievo in 4 seasons.

You literally responded to your own post. It doesn't matter if Caldara is at Chievo in 4 seasons, it matters that it would cost his potential to sign a Bonucci that is clearly declining steadily

Bonucci-Caldara may as well link up in Chievo in 4 seasons, lets see what happens

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Luca wrote:
Bonucci is better than any defender we have not named Chiellini, but sometimes these decisions go beyond sporting means.

I doubt Allegri will go back to a 3 man defense, so quite the opposite. Maybe better than Barza who can't really move, but then Bonucci was always a log, or better than Rugani who's kinda soft, but apparently Bonucci is a pussy too.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:10 pm

adun101 wrote:
Luca wrote:

I doubt Allegri will go back to a 3 man defense, so quite the opposite. Maybe better than Barza who can't really move, but then Bonucci was always a log, or better than Rugani who's kinda soft, but apparently Bonucci is a pussy too.

That's a fair point. We did play a back four more in 2016-17, with Bonucci featuring but he excels in a back 3. I hope we stay far away from a back 3 and to change our formation to accommodate Bonucci of all players is something I pray never happens.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:17 am

i wanna see this transfer happen. just to see the reaction...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The idea of a possible return for Leonardo Bonucci to Juventus is not going away. As Marotta and Leonardo have said that it is the player's will to wear the bianconeri jersey, but it is not easy dealing with Milan because they are resisting the insertion of Gonzalo Higuain in the deal. Instead, the rossoneri want Mattia Caldara. Bonucci's agent Lucci met with Juventus Sporting Director Fabio Paratici in Milano to understand the feasibility of the transfer. They are working on a formula that will satisfy all parties. At the moment, there is distance regarding the player to exchange and also regarding the valuation of the player.

Someone make this stop

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Luca wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:The idea of a possible return for Leonardo Bonucci to Juventus is not going away. As Marotta and Leonardo have said that it is the player's will to wear the bianconeri jersey, but it is not easy dealing with Milan because they are resisting the insertion of Gonzalo Higuain in the deal. Instead, the rossoneri want Mattia Caldara. Bonucci's agent Lucci met with Juventus Sporting Director Fabio Paratici in Milano to understand the feasibility of the transfer. They are working on a formula that will satisfy all parties. At the moment, there is distance regarding the player to exchange and also regarding the valuation of the player.

Someone make this stop

they want some young scrub over a proven goal-scorer? people need to get fired in milan.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:55 pm

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 7 WhatsApp_Image_2018-07-28_at_00.12.28_3

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Luca wrote:
S wrote:
Luca wrote:Leonardo on the Bonucci-Juventus negotiation: "The situation arose from a desire for bonucci. If there is a chance to do it we will do it but we have to see if it is possible."

This has aged well

But honestly, he has no shame

If we swap him for Caldara , i might as well go into a coma

I honestly can't wrap my head around why we would. It not only negates the Bonucci sale in the first place but it costs us a promising player to return a former one, especially after Bonucci spent the season eating shit.

It seems Milan are insisting on Caldara in return, so I hope we bail on this deal

we would be very stupid if we ever take him back in any way and even worse if we let Mehlan f**k us in the arse by handing Caldara to them as part of that deal.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bonucci is just the girl that left her boyfriend when he had no job, went to date a loser, and now that her ex is making 6 figures (CR) she is coming back.

This,
with Kommander in town he has seen that glory beckons so he is no longer 'hungrier than ever' at Mehlan anymore... smh
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Bonucci can go to hell...
I don't want Juventus to resign him but I hope Milan offload him aswell...total disgrace.
Him and Vidal are the two biggest cowards I've seen...
Vidal left Juventus when we lost the champions League final when he was the worst player on the field, the whole reason we lost...sloppy passes, not tracking back, stupid fouls, etc.
Bonucci did the same, left after we lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League after he was the worst player on and off the pitch, and now he wants to come back when his intent to screw us over blew up in his face? Hellllllll no!
Just remember how explicit he was when he scored against us this passed season.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next