Firenze
Doc
M99
Robespierre
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Cotes Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Bonucci can go to hell...
I don't want Juventus to resign him but I hope Milan offload him aswell...total disgrace.
Him and Vidal are the two biggest cowards I've seen...
Vidal left Juventus when we lost the champions League final when he was the worst player on the field, the whole reason we lost...sloppy passes, not tracking back, stupid fouls, etc.
Bonucci did the same, left after we lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League after he was the worst player on and off the pitch, and now he wants to come back when his intent to screw us over blew up in his face? Hellllllll no!
Just remember how explicit he was when he scored against us this passed season.

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 Empty Re: BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale'

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:35 am

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 L6gPYZJhbVeYmd0xycIbvXA9JaKa7pLuNRiHDc0NZXw

Bonucci removed from the Milan US Tour Poster

*bleep* my life

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 81e

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:03 am

cucks everywhere

Juve for taking this numpty back

Milan for making him captain only for him to jump ship a season later

you Juve fans are alright, of course, until 3 months into the season when you've forgotten about this whole mess and start applauding him for having a good performance

I'll be there to remind you though, don't you worry about that. :coffee:

and is that Captain Kessie they've replaced him with on the poster?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:14 am

Can't be a cuck if you don't sign anybody....

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 Source
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:38 am

Firenze wrote:cucks everywhere

Juve for taking this numpty back

Milan for making him captain only for him to jump ship a season later

you Juve fans are alright, of course, until 3 months into the season when you've forgotten about this whole mess and start applauding him for having a good performance

I'll be there to remind you though, don't you worry about that. :coffee:

and is that Captain Kessie they've replaced him with on the poster?

Juve fans won’t cheer against our own players my man. I’m cursing Bonucci until he puts on the Juve shirt, shouts a fake apology and talks about unfinished business like he’s as impactful as Ronaldo.

Yes, that is indeed Capitano Kessie

It’s not Juve fans or Milan fans who look bad here btw. It’s Bonucci and Bonucci alone.

-Forced a move claiming ambizione
-Took the captain’s armband
-Flopped for the first half of the season
-Played 15ish good games for GOATtuso
-Initiates his own departure to former club

He’s a cuck

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 am

If a member of your family is (let's face it) a cuck, is he still part of the family ? And if yes, does that make your family a bunch of cucks ? I doubt so, people make big mistakes sometimes

Juve is all about benevolence, and Marotta knows more about football than everyone here

He wants to come back, we want the Champions League ASAP. As far as i know Bonucci is still an upgrade over Rugani & Caldara Thumbs up The trade would only hurt the "ItalJuve 2020" concept, as we all want the future Nazionale backbone to be Caldara-Rugani both Juve grown, but this is far from the club's priorities right now.

Whatever happens it's a win-win situation imo, our defense is already satisfying.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Gotta love the 180 spin tales Juve fans are having here, lets see if this pays off for Juve.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Kaladin wrote:Gotta love the 180 spin tales Juve fans are having here, lets see if this pays off for Juve.

Irony considering this thread reads like the 'where's waldo?' of Milan fans Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 pm

BREAKING: 'We are working on Bonucci's sale' - Page 8 WHCIj8uH4urH55cDdthmywu-MIMK2XmmaeC5OAIyk24

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Kaladin wrote:Gotta love the 180 spin tales Juve fans are having here, lets see if this pays off for Juve.
Luca wrote:

Irony considering this thread reads like the 'where's waldo?' of Milan fans Proud

Neither of you have been covering yourselves in glory, and that includes, management, players, and fans.
What a bizarre circus the whole thing.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Luca wrote:

Neither of you have been covering yourselves in glory, and that includes, management, players, and fans.
What a bizarre circus the whole thing.

I don't mind acknowledging that. I've been in full numpty mode for weeks

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 pm

the Twitter replies, uffffffffffffff

seems near universal damning over bringing Bonucci back and giving Milan Caldara

hope he gets boo'd in his first game but I doubt it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Juve fans waiting outside Bonucci's medical

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjlbX0hXcAAGggJ.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:48 pm

J Medical, sigh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm

https://streamable.com/9vse2

This is gold

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Was hounded by Juve fans when i said he is nothing but a mediocre defender carried by others for his entire career Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:13 pm

First of all, it’s going to take at least half a season to undo whatever it is that happened to him with Milan last season so keep that in mind. He had the most abysmal season of his career comparable to his first season for Juve out of Bari when many didn’t think he would make it.

Second, he’s still a fantastic defender. You can find these moments for just about all players- not that it’s an excuse but it’s just true and context does matter.

Third, a team that concedes few goals is the work of the collective. So, I do agree that he’s been carried as much as he’s participated in carrying others. I don’t find it either a slight against him or the team.

Finally, this team has really pushed forward this season playing very offensive line ups and as such, we’ve seen some very sloppy defending. Bonucci, is not exempt. But if you’re going to count his mistakes leading to goals, you cucks should really count his good actions not leading to goals because they are prevalent in every game, it would make for a redundant video of course but an important distinction to acknowledge

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:Was hounded by Juve fans when i said he is nothing but a mediocre defender carried by others for his entire career Proud

Italian Stones tbh

Rated because he can pass a ball and is a lad

good to see he's brought his calamitous defending from Milan back with him tbh, only difference is you can get away with it at Juve since they're infinitely stronger than the teams around them.

gonna get ruined on Tuesday

lad can't sniff Chiellini's socks
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Has been doing fantastic work for us in all fronts, yesterday he reased Piatek from the game. There is a reason he plays the most minutes, before and after his move, he is too important, makes us play much better.

Chiellini has always been the better defender but that's hardly a bad thing to say. Chiellini is the defender there is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Was hounded by Juve fans when i said he is nothing but a mediocre defender carried by others for his entire career Proud

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Goals Juve conceded: 6<br><br>Goals Juve conceded through Bonucci's mistakes: 5 <a href="https://t.co/1IH4ns0B21">pic.twitter.com/1IH4ns0B21</a></p>— Kareem (@JuveFC1897) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuveFC1897/status/1053975181386047489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Correction: by some Juve fans.

With that said, 1 and 3 were not on him. but on whoever didn't contest the crosses. Cuadrado on the first one.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8