Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:48 pm

guest7 wrote: I also added my opinion because it's my opinion. I'm talking strictly talent though, KDB and Harry Kane are obviously the more relevant players.

I guess my sentencing was weird but I did say:
Absolutely talented footballer (really, that man could kick a ball sublimely)
Here is the thing though, so are Harry Kane and De Bruyne. Particularly the latter. He may be as flamboyant as a concrete brick but he is clearly a fine footballer.

Anyway, as Sports rightfully mentioned, we already have players of Hazard's mold in Isco and Asensio. We need goal scorers, actual strikers who can do their job i.e score goals. This modern day forward nonsense has to stop.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

So according to Marca, we won't get anyone bar Kepa Sad our season is slowly sinking titanic style. Someone talk some sense into ZZ
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:59 pm

I just watched the Liverpool game. Salah isn't half bad, wouldn't mind him at our club
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:00 pm

You mean ZZ and Flo? I mean, if there was a time during his tenure I want Flo to buy someone grand, now would be the time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Salah has been immense this season and last, I never understood the doubt from this section. Fantastic player but I don’t see him switching clubs at this point. And if there was an option to buy, which I doubt there is, he would be just as expensive as Neymar was if not more.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:27 pm

yup he is pretty fantastic, prime candidate to replace Bale. he certainly scores as much and he does not see to be injury prone lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind if it's Batshuayi at this point
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:25 pm

There are very few players I wouldn’t take at this point. Batshuayi looks like prime r9 Ronaldo next to Benzema. So yes I’d take Bats

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Sooooo, Benz out for a month. Hope he has a speedy recovery but fail to make the line up after we get some consecutive wins under our belt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:16 am

like zidane would ever bench a fit benzema rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:17 pm

I find it rather disturbing that no rumor has surfaced yet even though the transfer window has officially opened.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 pm

the rumour is that we will sign Kepa, that's the main one. I dont know if Benzema's slight knock makes a difference for our plans, i dont see why, but i dont see us signing a CF. i doubt you see much in that regard
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm

There was the story about Rafa Mir for Castilla, but he decided to go to Wolves instead.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Absolutely disgusting! We're 4 days into the transfer window and there's not even a shadow of a rumor linking us to a CF.

I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind this alarming lack of transfer activities from the Madrid camp, but for the life of me no matter how I spin it, it ends up being nonsensical and borderline outrageous.

Forget about Z, he's a lost cause. But what about Florentino? I thought he had very high standards and doesn't tolerate mediocrity. What's it going to take for him to get off his lazy ass and bring an elite CF to replace the joke we have?

Shouldn't the 15-point gap between Barcelona and us be enough for him to move? Shouldn't the 3-0 humiliation at home at the hands of our arch-rival be enough? What about the Spurs humiliation? Or the Betis Defeat? What about the Girona one? What about the ridiculous drought and amateurish, disgusting display of Benzema? Shouldn't that be enough? Isn't the Frenchman a living proof that the attack is in desperate need of an overhaul?

From the looks of it, they truly look content to keep things the way they are right now and do absolutely nothing in this transfer window. If so, every single one of them should be hunted down and shot.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 pm

I really don't think we have the money for whatever reason... as in, if we spend big, we're stuck for a while so we're being really careful on whom we spend big on... if that makes sense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 pm

Heard today that Kepa deal is done, agreement on contract and with Bilbao. Only thing to decide is does he come now or In June. That apparently is a Zidane decision!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Well it would make all the sense in the world not to undermine Navas now... who is actually playing very well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Other than Sanchez, to which, Arsenal probably isn't entertaining any negotiations, who is really available that is of Madrid quality. Sure we make comments like anyone other than Benzema but Faubert was anyone and he really looked exactly like his talent suggested he would.

As Tito been saying since October, we really screwed the pooch during the Summer and simply gonna have to make due with what we have currently. It fking sucks but apparently Madrid enjoys the struggle.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Heard today that Kepa deal is done

Nothing to be excited about. I don't think it's even worth mentioning to be honest.

The fans are desperately waiting for them to address the one glaring deficiency of our goal drought and announce the signing of an elite CF, and what do they do? They bring in Kepa, a freaking goalkeeper. Marvelous! They surely do have they priorities straight.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:55 am

DoC, you’ve been around long enough to know Real don’t participate in the winter market. Sure we all want a new CF but there are a few issues with that.

1. There isn’t any one available that isn’t cup tied that really would make much of a difference.
2. The bigger issue is Zidane and his perential ties to his countryman. Why bring in a player only to have Z park him on the bench!
3. The man I want replaced is Mayoral. Today for instance against a very inferior team, he missed two sitters. I would hope they bring in someone to replace him, however, issue #2 still gets in the way.
4. There was a rumour last week, that they would bring in David Villa on loan. Nick quickly dished the idea, but I thought that would be an excellent change. He hasn’t lost his goal scoring talent, comes cheap, is only for remainder of this season and he is keen as he has an outside chance to be on seleccion. But the rumour was not picked up by any mainstream media so likely bogus. Too bad IMO.

And as regard to Kepa, they have been trying for 2+ years to improve on Navas. They judge Kepa to be it, although it may be a year in the making. The timing isn’t winter market, it’s at the right price and preserving la liga relationships.

Bottom line, is this season will be trophyless, which will result in Zidane and Benzema dismissals. So get used to this and start thinking of next season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:29 am

I don’t think Villa is the signing we need and I haven’t really seen that one circulating the larger sites. It seems like Kepa will be the only signing. Hopefully he comes in Summer.

It’s really a shame because La Liga is lost but we definitely still have a claim to CDR and CL. And it’s even more of a shame because We are only 1-2 players in attack away from a good team.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 am

the villa thing was apparently spanish april fools that got me lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:47 am

Apparently the Villa rumour came from ESPN!!! I didn’t know the USA had April in December!

I should have known better as the article also said Villa wanted to come to Madrid from Valencia (that was another ESPN story). As a fellow Asturian, I knew that was bogus as Villa is known to detest Real!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:17 am

Signing 50 year old Villa Sad how the mighty have fallen. We'd become the joke of a century
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Signing 50 year old Villa Sad how the mighty have fallen. We'd become the joke of a century

Still better than big B
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 am

Guys. The David Villa thing was obviously a Spanish April fools joke. Relax and forget about it.

Again. I would recommend you get Daniel Sturridge in winter. Think about it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next