Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:31 pm

well, the problem is that it's not basless DoC, lol

I understand that it might not happen, but it's not a baseless rumours.

1) Perez has openly admitted he likes Nerman and he should come to madrid to become a ballon d'or
2) Perez has said so more than once, and even the night CR won the ballo d'or, that was disrespectful
3)Journalists in france from L'Equipe are starting to report from their sources,  Nerman wants out
4) Jose Felix Diaz at Marca has been reporting Madrid are angling a move for him
5) other reputable journalists like Duncan Castles are reporting the same, madrid want neymar etc...
6) journalist in brazil who was first to announce his deal to PSG, now saying nerman's people talk to madrid every day to broker a deal

Again, not saying it's a given he would come, but i think there is mutual interest. If not, then why is Perez openly talking about Nerman signing for us? he was never that direct last summer with Mbappe for example. It's also a nice distraction for madrid fans with this calamity of a season

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 pm

oh I know Florentino wants him and always has. But he has just signed for PSG after the latter splashed an unreal amount on him and gave him a lucrative contract.

Selling him to Madrid after all that would not only put PSG's long term project into question, it would also anger their fanbase and put the positions of those in charge in jeopardy.

I could imagine this happening if his contract was about to expire and his desire to move was as clear as crystal. But right now, there's no way in hell he moves to Madrid. Not when his employers have a bottomless pit of cash and can pay him double or even treble what you're offering.

The fact that they paid 220m for him proves that they're very serious about keeping him and that they aren't a selling club. And most importantly, that they can't be tempted with money into selling their players.

I'm not denying Madrid's interest, I'm just saying that Neymar will not wear the white of Madrid any time soon. Not before 2021 at least.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 pm

I believe in player power if Neymar wants to leave PSG he will leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Neymar can moan all he wants but PSG hold all the cards at the moment, and they have not shown any ounce of being a selling club in this QSG era. So, personally I don’t see it happening period. And on the off chance it does it won’t happen until he’s 28-29-30.

If the Neymar to Madrid deal was ever really in the cards we would have payed his buyout clause.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Good luck with Neymar trying to leave. Silva has tried and failed. Veratti has tried, failed and in fact, went on TV to say he loves PSG. Neymar is gonna stay right there until his contract expires.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:53 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:If the Neymar to Madrid deal was ever really in the cards we would have payed his buyout clause.

i don't think he was ever interested in leaving barcelona for us, and we weren't even looking his way at the time. a lot changed in that one year span, i do agree with most that this one is a tall order. psg aren't desperate for cash and us trying to pay them the same amount or a bit higher than what they got him for would be an insult to them. i was reading an agent of some player call psg a prison of gold, that's an ideal description. and frankly i like psg's mentality, they're not borussia dortmund that you can just finesse how you see fit
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Doc wrote:Good luck with Neymar trying to leave. Silva has tried and failed. Veratti has tried, failed and in fact, went on TV to say he loves PSG. Neymar is gonna stay right there until his contract expires.
they were not trying to leave they were trying to get paid

As for nerman leaving barca for Madrid directly, I don't think he could have handled the level of hate barca fans would have delivered. They would still hate him of he ever plays for us but the impact of an indirect move is much better
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Come on Nick, Silva was definitely looking forward to going Barcelona and Veratti, well, I don't know why he was wants to leave but he totally had his mind elsewhere. I doubt it was to just get "more money". My assumption anyway.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Verratti did try to leave. His (now former) agent called PSG a prison made of gold. Maybe Madrid can be the one to break it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:07 pm

They tried to leave until PSG put a bigger contract on the table and they stopped. When you want to leave you leave, you don't turn around to pocket more money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:28 pm

The thing is, PSG can't be tempted with money. So even if we were to assume Neymar wants to move to Madrid badly, you would still have to convince PSG to let him go, and that's an impossible task. You would be sitting at the negotiation table with people who have more money than God. They would rather have Neymar rot on the bench until his contract expires than sell him one or two years after splashing a quarter of a billion on him.

The only time I saw PSG bend the knee since the takeover was to Madrid when they succumbed to Carlo and Florentino's demands to let him go to Madrid. Apart from that isolated incident, I don't remember any other time where PSG let one of their best players/managers leave to another club.

I'm sorry but I really don't think there's a chance in hell Neymar will sign for Madrid as long as he's contractually tied with PSG.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:50 pm

As good as Neymar may be, do we really want another egotistical spoiled kid again? It used to be that most superstars had some class!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 pm

Egotistical spoiled kid helped with 3 UCL trophies. I'd take that over Spanish prodigies from zaragoza tbh

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Do you guys remember when CR wanted to leave United? Did Fergie want to sell? Did United wanted to sell? No but they sold him regardless. Player power is undefeated, specially high profile players. When they want to leave they leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:52 pm

and we had to pay 90 million for that to happen. the clubs put these contracts in place so they can get bang for their buck, a star wanting to leave is not as simple as that. the club also has the power to say no or leave but only on certain conditions. we'd have to pay well over 222 million for that to happen, nothing less. and in cristiano's case, he'd achieved practically everything with utd, his exit was a gentleman's agreement between him and ferguson, who had major pull at utd.....that's a completely different relationship with neymar and psg, especially after only a year.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:57 pm

flo needs to be careful with this, and not spend another summer time wasting when we can go for attainable targets. he's not exactly been knocking em out the park with his deals, i mean, de gea wanted to leave, he'd had enough of utd post fergie and van gaal, and flo couldn't even tie up that deal, which seemed relatively simple, except for the fact utd had the cards and asked for a crazy sum, which we had to think twice about and ultimately lost out

let's tie up most glaring issues first, give this neymar thing maybe another summer or so, i just don't like the thought of us chasing this around only to be used as some bargaining chip for neymar to ask more of psg
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Jorge Sampaoli [Argentina coach]: "I spoke to Mauro [Icardi] and told him that I’ll call him when he’s ready. I know that he’s also close to Real Madrid. They are interested in him & he's tempted to go" [as]
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:05 am

He means when Messi is ready to let him back on the team?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Article out today with Zidane saying he is disappointed in Isco!!!! Says IF he's back his priority will be to sell Isco!

IF he's disappointed in Isco, god knows what he must think of Benzema, Ronaldo and Bale!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:17 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it because:

A) The claim is pushed by an unreliable source and printed on a second-rate newspaper.

B) Even if the article was legit, Zidane will not be in charge next summer to offload Isco.

C) Despite the many, many, many flaws he has, he's smart enough not to upset players and cause a dressing room rift, especially now where he seems to be walking on very thin ice and could be fired any moment. What would he gain from telling the world he's disappointed with Isco? Nothing. And look who the gossipers have picked! Isco, of all people. The guy who's been one of our best players so far this season.

Trust me, if Zidane is not disappointed in Benzema, he's not disappointed in anybody.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Coming straight from chringuito was actually watching the show live yesterday, pure horse arse, great show though

This how media's work, from chringuito some lame journalist would post it on AS, then from AS to international media
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:27 am

that's some funny reporting, you need stories like that though for comic relief; to be disappointed in the substitute midfielder, but not in the modern cf with an amazing 2 league goals. if isco is sold, it would most likely be to raise money, but i bet the "journalists" will toot their own horn about how they broke the story first. fact is, isco's been on the bench cos that's the role zidane has always seen him at (i highly doubt its about any disappointment). only reason he got mins here and there is cos of injuries and suspensions to the favored front 3.....and that's not to cut isco any slack because like our whole squad he too has been inconsistent. but there are others who have been consistently garbage this season
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Read an article today that said there could be as many as 9 current players going to other clubs next year!! Before Nick beats me up about source let me acknowledge that it isn't a reliable source, but it is an opinion that I thought would be worth sharing.

The list contain players that are unproven or disappointments and may leave because the club doesn't value them or because they want to go elsewhere for more playing time.

The list was;

Achraf
Vallejo
Theo
Llorente
Ceballos
Kovacic
Majoral
Benzema
Bale

The article didn't suggest all would go rather all of them for one reason or another are possibilities. From my perspective, while I would agree all of them are possibilities, if all of them left, we would need to complete recruit the backups in addition to a new front line!!!  It also suggested that the others on team were untouchables!!

I question the latter statement as depending upon who is signed, Navas and Ronaldo are also possibilities IMO
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm

I might add that so much of next summer will depend on whether or not Zidane is still in the picture.

Our priority should be the front line.

As to the suggested 9, I definitely agree re Benz and Bale as well as Achraf and Majoral.

I don't see Kovacic nor Theo leaving.

But for Vallejo, Llorente, I would like to see more of them before they are casted aside.

I fear we may loose Ceballos, who I think can be a real boost to this team. He has been unfairly treated this season IMO and he has to be thinking he made the wrong choice when selecting us over Barca. He may very well leave to get playing time, particularly if Zidane stays.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Ceballos is a great talent but a difficult fit in midfield for us anyway, whether we play 442, or 433. he probably should not have picked us indeed. I love him as a talent but it just doesnt work, no big deal

we lack box to box engines in midfield, another kind of player would have been more welcome like Fred from Shkahtar or Milinkovic from Lazio, it did not shock me to see us linked with him by marca
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:11 am

Lets not get too hysterical, Kova was treated even worse than Ceballos despite being more proven. He just needs to have patience, Modric is 33 at most he has 2 more seasons left in him, if we didn't have such a crap start to the season we probably wouldn't have played him as much. When the summer comes all we need is a striker and a winger, Icardi and Martial/Hazard/Neymar should do the trick. We shouldn't let go of anyone bar Bale and Benzema
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next