RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

juve_gigi wrote:It's a presser with Unai Emery and Cavani. False alarm. Not even a mention of Neymar...

Lmao

you clown could have checked their preseason schedule before getting us all hot and bothered

clubs have press conferences before games, you know

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

@Bankz stop it ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Pique press conference delayed. Barca bus stuck in traffic...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:It's a presser with Unai Emery and Cavani. False alarm. Not even a mention of Neymar...

Lmao

you clown could have checked their preseason schedule before getting us all hot and bothered

clubs have press conferences before games, you know

Well did you enjoy getting hot? Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:53 pm

I did yes. I guess I should be thankful.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Pique press conference has started. He's with Mascherano.

FC Barcelona Universe
4 mins ·
From press conference:
Pique- "It was a personal opinion (he stays), it is he who has to communicate it. It's NOT official, we have good feelings "
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Gerard Pique press conference
"My tweet was nothing official(about Neymar staying at Barca) it doesn't depend on me. Only Neymar can say what will happen, but I hope he stays. I feel he'll stay by my personal opinion from conversations I’ve had with him. It’s my intuition."
"I try to explain to Neymar, as a teammate and a friend, the situation he’s in. I would say don't go to a league which, with all due respect, is not as good."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm

From PRESS CONFERENCE:
Pique: "The post was nothing official, it doesn't depend on me. Only he (Neymar) can tell us what will happen, but I hope he stays.
"It was my intuition from personal conversations that I have had with him."
"I try to explain to Neymar, as a teammate and as a friend about his situation."
"I would tell him, don't go to a league which, with all due respect, is not as good as La Liga."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 am

Pique making errant tweets? Never

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 am

Nerman cleared of tax evasion

top kek. Sorry barca fans. Nerman is in fact leaving. Tax evasion and Barca go hand in hand. for him to be actually cleared... is a sign from the heavens that Neymar shall leave and sign for psg. bounce
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 am

What does he being cleared have to do with him staying at barca? Fine, i know that the dad might have announced it himself but i cant see the connection. Or are u saying zahavi is working behind closed doors on this one?

Last edited by Bankz on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:46 am

So, from yesterdays presser, some things were made very clear.
1. Neymar actually wants to be no 1 in his own team.
2. That piques tweet was a stupid thing to do
3. From pique and mascheranos body language, it seem that they arent too confident about neymar staying at this point.
4. That for the first time, we can actually confirm that theres something really going on between neymar and psg. As strange as that might sound.
Btw, i'm struggling to understand why barca held that conference yesterday tbh, i mean, every single question was about neymar. That was all the journalists cared about. So this brings us back to yeah thats right, SQUARE ONE.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Bankz wrote:What does he being cleared have to do with him staying at barca? Fine, i know that the dad might have announced it himself but i cant see the connection. Or are u saying zahavi is working behind closed doors on this one?

It's banter. Mehssi got sentenced. mascherano payed a settlement. to be hit and found guilty of tax evasion is to have Barca dna. Neymar being cleared gives strong indication that he doesnt have barca dna. a sure sign that he will leave.

like i said, banter.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Does CR have Barca DNA then ? hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:21 pm

That has to do more with Mendes being a crook.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:56 pm

yeah cristiano's is down to mendez and we don't even know the verdict yet. didnt you notice di maria, mourinho, who were among the other names mentioned are all mendez guys? its not a coincidence at all. little to do with madrid. turok is right 1000 percent
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Your sarcasm is duly noted tito. And with mehssi and masch one of them was convicted. The other settling before it went to court. CR7 not settling and still in the process. Not the same sports..

PSG gave neymar some sort of ultimatum reading on marca. If this was about getting paid he now has a time limit before he loses leverage.

Quite embarrassing for Barcelona that this is dragging on.
Assume that nerman stays. Surely he should apologize to all for for having let this saga interfere with Barcelona's preseason? Must not be pleasant for the coach or the team to answer questions regarding nerman future.
Can't imagine the fans. Real Madrid on their golden era and MSN potentially falling apart with nerman leaving to get paid and be the main man.

Sure Barca can reconstruct but replacing a talent like Nerman is not easy.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

i wasn't being sarcastic. mou cristiano di maria have mendez as their agent. falcao had some issues with his transfer between atleti and monaco relating to a third party deal, mendez was his agent and had some involvement with that third party. so mendez' wrap sheet is documented. i actually agree with your point, that the tax evasion is barca's dna. until a madrid player who has no involvement with mendez is found guilty, our hands are clean (knock on wood)
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:15 am

Well that whole region wants to separate from Spain so I can see why they don't care about paying taxes to their overseer in a f-ed up way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 am

titosantill wrote:i wasn't being sarcastic. mou cristiano di maria have mendez as their agent. falcao had some issues with his transfer between atleti and monaco relating to a third party deal, mendez was his agent and had some involvement with that third party. so mendez' wrap sheet is documented. i actually agree with your point, that the tax evasion is barca's dna. until a madrid player who has no involvement with mendez is found guilty, our hands are clean (knock on wood)

falcao too?  Shocked

Freaking mendes. thank god only the kommander remains as far as mendes influence goes.

we don't need any agent whos shady like mendes or Nerman Sr having any guys on our payroll.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 pm

UEFA confirm PSG will not break any FFP rules by signing Neymar from Barcelona

Andrea Traverso, head of UEFA’s club licensing committee and financial fair play, told Italian newspaper Gazetta dello Sport newspaper on Thursday that PSG has been following the protocol.

Financial fair play requires that the deficit accumulated in three years by clubs in European competition is not more than 30 million euros.

PSG & Manchester City are following the rules
This regulation aims to prevent clubs from spending more than they earn. Asked specifically about PSG and Manchester City, another club that has spent huge amounts of money in recent years, Traverso said that both meet what is demanded by UEFA.

Traverso told Gazzetta: “They are following the rules: since they have huge income, they can act (in the market). If they break the rules, they will be punished. Everyone is fascinated by the values ​​invested by these clubs, but their revenues are growing and they have done the right calculations to invest.”

Earlier this week, there were claims in Brazil that even Neymar was asking for reassurances about PSG being able to comply with FFP. This now looks completely resolved.

In their last publicly available accounts, for 2015/2016, PSG posted a profit of 105 million euros.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/uefa-confirm-psg-will-not-break-ffp-rules-signing-neymar-barcelona/
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Report: Neymar agrees five-year deal at Paris Saint-Germain

Paris, are you ready for Neymar to become the main man?

The Brazilian has scored all three of Barcelona’s goals during their preseason wins over Juventus and Manchester United in the U.S. but was his game-winner on Wednesday in Washington D.C. his final strike in a Barca shirt?

L’Equipe is reporting that Neymar has agreed terms on a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain but that the French giants are now trying to get Barcelona to reduce the $260 million transfer fee which is Neymar’s release clause.

Per the report Neymar will earn over $34.1 million annually while reports in Spain suggest that both clubs want the Brazilian superstar to make a decision and are eager to push the deal through by next week if it’s going to happen.

Neymar, 25, is said to want to leave Barca and be the main man at PSG.

With Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez around at the Nou Camp, it’s easy to understand that Brazil’s captain feels a little underappreciated sometimes but with Messi now 30 years old and Suarez 31, surely Neymar can wait it out a few years before he takes over Messi’s throne at Barca?

Hmmm, with the five-time World Player of the Year recently signing a new contract until 2021, Mess is going nowhere and maybe that was the trigger for Neymar and his representatives to look elsewhere as he’s about to enter his prime.

On top of all that the ongoing investigation from the Spanish authorities into his transfer from Santos looms large over the global superstar, but after winning two UEFA Champions League titles, three La Liga trophies and two Copa del Rey’s during his four years at Barca, would he really walk away?

His teammates and manager have been speaking about that posibility during Barca’s preseason tour of the U.S. and nobody seems too sure if he will remain. If anything the word “hope” is getting thrown around a lot rather than a definitive “yes” or “no” and even Gerard Pique had to back track on a social media post where he posed with Neymar and used the caption “he stays” to sum up the situation.

PSG are reportedly working around the clock to figure out how on earth they can finance this deal but it is becoming increasingly obvious that they are the only club who can afford to sign Neymar and their Abu Dhabi owners are doing all they can to make it a reality.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/07/27/report-neymar-agrees-five-year-deal-at-paris-saint-germain/
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Report: PSG are already selling Neymar shirts

Neymar looks to have moved to PSG, if the latest reports from France are anything to go by.

Yahoo Sport journalist Romain Collet-Gaudin claims that Paris Saint-Germain are already preparing to print out shirts with the Barcelona star’s name on the back.

Neymar is being linked to a €222 million move to the French capital, and the reports have Blaugrana fans extremely worried that they will lose the youngest component of the MSN.

This mere weeks after the Cules managed to extend Lionel Messi.

Neymar scored 20 goals in all competitions, adding 19 assists.

Collet-Gaudin also writes that a member of the Qatari Football Federation also confirmed to him that PSG would nab the 25-year-old.

This is significant because the Ligue 1 giants, who were pipped to the title by Monaco last season, are owned by Qatar Sports Investments, which in itself is run by the government.

The Brazilian is reported to want to move because he wishes to play a starring role, and be the protagonist.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/report-psg-are-already-selling-neymar-shirts-14875
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:45 pm

@Parisunited say psg are considering if they should present Neymar at the parc des princes or somewhere else. Lol, they're that confident.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Meanwhile, PSG sporting coordinator, Dorian Godard is already planning how to organise celeberations to recieve neymar in paris. Also, Cannalsupporters claim that barca tried using uefa lobby and threats but failed. They are now expecting to announce neymar as their new signing next week.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:19 pm

What will we do with so much cash lol

Thats a move I completely didnt expect to happen this summer, very intriguing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next