RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 30 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by rincon Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Neymar has always been called Neymar Jr. Since back when he played in Brazil.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 30 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Ok, pretty sure at Barca we never referred to him as Neymar Jr.... and I just dont get the tired of playing for Barca and being in shadow of Messi stuff, it should be enjoyable to play along one of the best ever players, as partners in attack, watch their chemistry recently and its bee awesome Sad

I would like to think its just down to money, at least I hope, otherwise if that other shit is true I would feel even less respect for Neymar now...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Maybe he did not want to play second fiddle to Messi anymore.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:24 pm

It's really not that hard to understand tbh.

1- Double the salary.

2- The main man on his own team.

3- His Brazilian mates are there.

I mean just look at the reaction he has gotten since he's come. He's been treated like a king. He'll get the most touches of the ball + less defensive duty. I mean last season there were games where he was playing as a hybrid between LWB/LW in Barca's 3-4-3.

Let's just say that won't happen at PSG.

Only problem for Nerman is that anything he does in LOL 1 is irrelevant. So if he wants to win the Ballon d'or, he needs to win the CL for PSG or the WC for Brazil.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

So, u feel less respect for neymar because he doesn't want to play second fiddle to messi anymore? Or because he wants to challenging himself by guiding psg to the CL, world club cup title and other titles? Or because he wants to make more money while he can? Thesame payrise that messi himself asks for every year? See, not everyone is awed or just content by playing with their idol. He has other plans and ambitions and he isn't a kid anymore. He has achieved what he came to barca to achieve, which is to help them win every possible club trophy on planet earth. One must not stay at a club for a million years, as so many things motivate different people. Transfers are what makes the game go round and thick and neymar isnt an exception. Neymar was a champion before he went to barca and he will remain a champion after leaving barca. He's got guts and isnt a coward, so, i've got a hell of a lot of respect for him for that.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:53 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ok, pretty sure at Barca we never referred to him as Neymar Jr

Catalan/Spanish papers (like Sport or AS) often called him Neymar Jr. Pretty much in the big stories, not just match stuff, he was usually referred to as Neymar Jr.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Any barcelona fan that has seen how psg welcomed neymar and still thinks he should have stayed behind as messi's sidekick is a butthurt merchant tbh. Just look how France as a whole (not just psg) have treated him. As an absolute king. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Well, except you're a dud.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Sport: Neymar's father has called a Barcelona club executive and "gravely insulted" him about not receiving £23m loyalty bonus
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:54 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ok, pretty sure at Barca we never referred to him as Neymar Jr.... and I just dont get the tired of playing for Barca and being in shadow of Messi stuff, it should be enjoyable to play along one of the best ever players, as partners in attack, watch their chemistry recently and its bee awesome Sad

I would like to think its just down to money, at least I hope, otherwise if that other shit is true I would feel even less respect for Neymar now...

Maybe the guy wants to be remembered as more than the sidekick of Messi?

He wants to be remembered as a legend. He can only do that if he leads his own team. He can do that with Brazil, but club legacy is more impactful.

Also he can stronger claim to Balon dor, if he leads PSG to UCL titles, and in the process dent the chances for Messi and CR.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

all these directors and club owners taking the plunge to spend really need to pay florentino perez some sort of annuity. he gave them the blueprint, not just in terms of spending (any rich fool can do that), but even the language associated with justifying the amounts and looking at the "bigger" picture. from abramovich onwards, they owe it to flo.....hell, abramovich bought chelsea after watching the madrid utd game at old trafford
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 am

titosantill wrote:all these directors and club owners taking the plunge to spend really need to pay florentino perez some sort of annuity. he gave them the blueprint, not just in terms of spending (any rich fool can do that), but even the language associated with justifying the amounts and looking at the "bigger" picture. from abramovich onwards, they owe it to flo.....hell, abramovich bought chelsea after watching the madrid utd game at old trafford

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 30 Tenor
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 30 KkrFcyr
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Ridiculous! Low as mentality rofl U know u lost a goat player when your fans start going to extremes to show their hate cause a player left. Barca fans shouting Neymar die! Neymar die!! All these because neymar left? Barca fans :facepalm: what a let down.

Last edited by Bankz on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:13 pm

All clubs have this kind of fans. Nothing to see here. He was never going to end his career at Barca anyway & I'm glad we could make history by cashing in so much money.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 pm

For leaving a club? Singing death in a stadium? This one certainly tops them all.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Oh shit, didnt know it happened during the game. Well, that definitely is well fukked up, especially considering it was against Chapecoense who are still recovering from the tragedy. But yeah, I'm sure every club has stupid fans, that's inevitable.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Bankz wrote:For leaving a club? Singing death in a stadium? This one certainly tops them all.

Clearly you forgot how they treated Figo. His wife got death threats. His. Wife. For, as you put it so lovely, leaving a club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Normally I wouldn't care about it, but its really low during a match against Chapecoense
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 am

When u take Mes Que Un Club a little too seriously
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:09 am

These fans are need to be put in an asylum.

I guess they pay for expensive tickets, so they acquire an odd sense of entitlement that a player should stay at that club for good, unless he sucks the next season. lol

I have been passionate about the football in my early years, but I never cared about a specific club.

On another note, some people shame ''Gloryhunting'' but most sane thing to do is to go with the flow. Support whoever has the best players, best team, most money/power, etc. Lol the most retarded thing is to support a loser team that will never be able to compete.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 am

Barca and Madrid had a good lucky to have players like Ronaldo and Messi in their primes.

I think the dominance of these two teams will be ended soon in a couple of years. and this Neymar transfer signifies it.

With the money PSG has, and how they showed the world they mean business by splashing 222m on Neymar, made them officially the biggest club in the world. Now all the young kids growing will be PSG fans, and their fanbase will be exploding worldwide.

Barca as a elite club is over once Messi retires.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 am

Its been over since the greatest midfielder in our generation has retired
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:32 am

ES wrote:Its been over since the greatest midfielder in our generation has retired

And when were you going to tell us that Benzema retired?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 pm

The Spanish FA has still not sent the certificate of Neymar’s transfer to PSG. As it stands now, neymar is still ineligible to play against guiganmp. What an embarrassment ffs :facepalm: i can't believe this. Smh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:38 pm

It's actually Barca, not Spanish FA, according to the Spanish FA (so who knows which is the culprit). In either case, Spanish FA/Barca have a max of 15 days to submit that paperwork and they've decided to use every second of it. The clock started last Thursday. So this would be the last game he would miss under any scenario.

Such pettiness by a supposedly top club and the Spanish FA lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next