footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 17:44

I legit can't believe it leaked on 1080p rofl

Firenze wrote:btw the whitewalkers/dead make for utterly shit antagonists outside of action pieces, I hope that heading into the final season or the climax or this season it gets resolved fairly quickly and they aren't the focus that takes up the majority of the last series..

they're lifeless and boring, I honestly feel like at this point there won't be any major conflict with Cersei and Dany and they will in fact focus mainly on the whitewalkers, which sucks, because Cersei is far more interesting an obstacle to the throne

I've enjoyed the whitewalker stuff when it's been spread out over the seasons but yeah, not great if they're going to be the focus

Spoiler:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:41

HBO Spain & Nordic aired it tbf

HBO's own fault
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:44

At this point I'm tired of Cersei (always disliked her, well done by the actress). Never rated her as a villain. I would much rather have the war for the dawn and all about that, than care about Littlefinger's bs or Cersei's path to self destruction.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:52

Watched now. My my. drunken The next wait is going to be tough tho. Crying or Very sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:59

Freeza wrote:Gonna be the longest 12 days of my life...
Amen smh

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:02

Btw, that was a very much expected/predictable episode imho. Most of the events had already been widely guessed and/or speculated, even in this same thread hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:11

Yep.
Spoiler:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:38

Sri wrote:
Freeza wrote:Gonna be the longest 12 days of my life...
Amen smh
You know what's gonna be harder than waiting for the next episode?

Waiting till this one officially airs so that GL can start discussing it. FFS Sunday can't come soon enough!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:54

Oh shit, I totally forgot I was supposed to send you guys the link after uploading. If anyone still wants it, let me know. 1080p.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 20:05

Sweet *bleep* what an episode

PS can't believe undead Oberyn saved the night king from Khal Drogo.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 20:46

Glory wrote:Yep.
Spoiler:

It was the same every time tbh and it will be the same the next time.

Show is great banter at this point.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 21:14

I just wanna say one thing

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:00

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:00

Swear S8 will basically be wrath of the lich king expansion rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:02

I might as well try and download it tomorrow at school.

Blue Barrett, hit me up with the link as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 11:00

LeVersacci wrote:Swear S8 will basically be wrath of the lich king expansion rofl

Amazing how many similarities they have ffs Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:08

Spoiler:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:22

books will never come out. GRRM wrote beyond his own writing abilities.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:39

Yea. Realistically what will happen if he dies before its completed? I have heard that notion a few times, but not really got a satisfying answer.
The sheer scale of what he sets out to do... its taking more than one lifetime to complete. Shocked His brain :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:11

Feel quite conflicted about that episode...

Spoiler:
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:38

wouldn't really compliment GRRM's brain lol his best asoiaf books were basically a historical retelling of what happened in french history and now he has nothing to base on. There are longer denser and much more complicated epics out there written in a shorter period of time.

He's written beyond his abilities and at this point I think he's completely unmotivated.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 14:50

Excellent point made about the episode on reddit:

>
Spoiler:

This annoyed me so much
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 15:05

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Excellent point made about the episode on reddit:

>
Spoiler:

This annoyed me so much

Spoiler:
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 15:29

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 15:46

Bellabong wrote:wouldn't really compliment GRRM's brain lol his best asoiaf books were basically a historical retelling of what happened in french history and now he has nothing to base on. There are longer denser and much more complicated epics out there written in a shorter period of time.

He's written beyond his abilities and at this point I think he's completely unmotivated.

Except for the fact that he's actually releasing TWO books in 2018. One a full history of the Targaryen family and the other Winds of Winter. Did you think he was just sitting around doing nothing?

Apart from writing the books, he's also still an executive producer on GOT as well as working behind the scenes with HBO on the 4 new spinoff shows they'll do after GOT PLUS being a producer/executive producer on ANOTHER new HBO series based on Nnedi Okorafor's 'Who Fears Death'. The man is a busy man. Doesn't even do Comic Con appearances anymore because of that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 16:19

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next