footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am

*bleep* cried seeing Theon's PTSD locking in rofl

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

Here's your new favorite villain Tom Proud

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 BdoVSTH
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 am

They rolled Euron and Victarion into one character and I'm loving it. He just killed two of the Sand Snakes with their own weapons... he'll be an instant fan favourite for the rest of the season rofl

Poor Yara though, getting captured by this guy is a nightmare. Theon was smart to bail.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:19 am

Hot Pie :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:31 am

How do the Ironborn know who to attack when everyone looks the same? scratch
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:44 am

Euron's "Ironborn" are mutes, so all they have to look for are screaming Ironborn rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am

That moment when you start rooting for Euron because he killled some Sand Snakes... unexpected.

Considering how expensive the direwolves are to bring up on CGI I'm surprised they had Nymeria show up for a scene where she basically says goodbye to Arya. That's all they're going to do with that massive wolf?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Will cersei be happy with her gift? I only saw two of the sandsnakes die right? Also Euron got cut by one...never a good sign.

I think Nymeria will return they wouldnt just show that for nothing.

Missandei is hot as fk :bow: .
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Should be mother and daughter right? And the mother killed Cersei's daughter
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:That moment when you start rooting for Euron because he killled some Sand Snakes... unexpected.

Considering how expensive the direwolves are to bring up on CGI I'm surprised they had Nymeria show up for a scene where she basically says goodbye to Arya. That's all they're going to do with that massive wolf?

They once said they always have to pick between a direwolf and a dragon. If you'll notice, in the history of the show, they've never had both a direwolf and a dragon in the same episode. I think Nymeria will be back. She's probably going to trail Arya and save her from some danger on her way back to the North. She is huge as *bleep* though! Which reminds me....we haven't seen Ghost since the episode Jon got resurrected, have we?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:14 pm

nichabr wrote:Missandei is hot as fk :bow: .

Word!

Blue Barrett wrote:Which reminds me....we haven't seen Ghost since the episode Jon got resurrected, have we?

Was wondering this too

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

It's amazing to me how each direwolf tends to reflect the personalities of each Stark child.

Greywind was a powerful, imposing beast and was probably the key figure in establishing Robb's authority as King of the North in that scene where Great Jon Umber challenged him. Died the same way Robb died.

Ghost was the one outcast when the 6 cubs were born and of course he ended up with Jon. Has survived like Jon did and never left Jon's side even when his body lay dead. Loyal till the end (not saying the other direwolves aren't, mind).

Lady's death probably just foreshadowed the shitty life Sansa would have. Especially seeing as she was the one Stark kid whose allegiance (so to speak) switched at different points (Lannisters/Baratheons and Boltons).

Summer and Bran is the tricky one to interpret just because Bran is so OP GOAT warger.

Nymeria, much like Arya, had to run away from home as a young wolf and fend for herself. Now she's a fully grown, giant direwolf leading a pack of wolves. She's not going to be told what to do like a pet anymore - much like how Arya was never going to get married off to some noble house to become a lady like all high born children are.

Oh and it's crazy how the mother direwolf who birthed all 6 cubs died from collision with a horned stag. Look at that bloody GOAT foreshadowing. Bah gawd GRRM is a fookn GENIUS!

Spoiler:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:26 pm

It's official - Missandei is the hottest chick on GOT. And I mean from season 1 up until now. Case closed.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Great episode apart from the Missanderi/Greyworm sex scene. 8/10

Jon attacking Littlefinger is stupid, he will come back to bite him in the ass, this isn't someone you f*ck with, he's a sly conniving guy, and now that Sansa presides over Winterfell, i wouldn't be surprised if an 'accident' happened to Jon

Also, is Jon going to be able to reach Dragonstone by next episode in kayfabe? Or is that something that will happen by the end of the season?

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:47 pm

ES wrote:Great episode apart from the Missanderi/Greyworm sex scene. 8/10

Jon attacking Littlefinger is stupid, he will come back to bite him in the ass, this isn't someone you f*ck with, he's a sly conniving guy, and now that Sansa presides over Winterfell, i wouldn't be surprised if an 'accident' happened to Jon

Also, is Jon going to be able to reach Dragonstone by next episode in kayfabe? Or is that something that will happen by the end of the season?

What do you mean "apart from the Greyworm/Missandei sex scene? It was *bleep* beautiful and hilarious at the same time Laughing not to mention his words to her before all of that are some of the greatest lines I've ever heard a man tell a woman and you can bet I'm stealing those lines for an unsuspecting chick who's never seen an episode of GOT. :coffee:

Jon didn't really attack Littlefinger though, did he? Told him not to touch his sister or he'd get killed. That's what you'd expect any brother to do, no? Also, whatever Littlefinger does, you can bet he has already been planning it for a while. Jon's little neck grab and threat mean little to him in that sense. Won't change his plans one way or the other. And seeing as we've already seen Jon arriving at Dragonstone in the promo pictures before the season started (as well as next week's preview), it's safe to say he arrives at Dragonstone safely.

Littlefinger is just going to try to turn Sansa against Jon for good and maybe even do that by stoking the flames of the other bannermen, urging them to support Sansa instead. It's always been his plan.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Was cringing at the the Grey Worm/Missandei scene and until Missandei took her clothes off. 10/10 scene, she is hot af.

They redeemed Euron by combining him with Victarion. Will be badass if he gets the smoking hand too.

Arya scene with Nymeria was great. In general I loved all the callbacks to season 1. Tyrion and his friendship with Jon Snow is one of my favorite relationships in GOT. The Arya, Hot Pie, Gendry trio was great too. The pieces are falling for Hot "The Survior" Pie to ascend to the Iron Throne.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

There was nothing really cringy about the Grey Worm-Missandei imo unless you cringe in every sex scene.

It was intimate, well acted, well shot with a funny transition in the end. The best scene these two characters ever had together.

I really think something will go wrong at Casterly Rock, they showed us the Unsullied taking it in the trailer but that's exactly why I think the Lannisters have something up their sleeve. And it was pretty much confirmed for me with this Greyworm scene.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:There was nothing really cringy about the Grey Worm-Missandei imo unless you cringe in every sex scene.

It was intimate, well acted, well shot with a funny transition in the end. The best scene these two characters ever had together.

I really think something will go wrong at Casterly Rock, they showed us the Unsullied taking it in the trailer but that's exactly why I think the Lannisters have something up their sleeve. And it was pretty much confirmed for me with this Greyworm scene.

It would be lame if something did go wrong there. Can't have BOTH plans failing. The point is to weaken Danaerys' large army - which they already did by cutting off her Greyjoy and Dorne allies - not cut her to her bones. I think Tyrion will be the reason it's successful. He knows underground tunnels that serve as secret passages to Casterly Rock and it will enable them take the city the way Greyworm and Daario took Yunkai. Penetrate from the inside and let the gates open for the main army to flood in.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:35 pm

I get that but if that's the case then I wish they didn't show it in the trailer. Or at least it's not a long sequence for something with no tension in it.

The preview for E3: The Queen's Justice

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Missandei and Grey Worm are just reduced to a romance plotline now, just cut that out ffs.

Glad I wasn't eating with the Jorah scene, nasty AF. Glad my favorite white knight is going to live though.

Euron smashed those scrubs but boy is that unrealistic, fleets don't get ambushed like that rofl

Decent ep though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 pm

They had Jon choke Littlefinger just because they wanted to establish the parallel with Ned and foment LF's animosity towards all Starks. Not because it made sense for the characters to do that. Lazy writing. It's clearly there to build up to something.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 pm

I was actually eating during the greyscale scene rofl I have no fears.

Enron finally showing why the Danes are the best things about this show Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Can someone give us show watchers a small non-spoilery synopsis on Victarion
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:25 pm

ES wrote:Can someone give us show watchers a small non-spoilery synopsis on Victarion

Victarion is another Greyjoy uncle who wanted to become the leader of the Greyjoys after Balon's death. He's the commander of the Iron Fleet which is why he gets the most votes until Euron shows up.

He's an incredibly big, strong fighter who uses heavy plate armor in naval battles and has a great axe which he uses to great effect. But he is also a bit thick, which I'm glad they left out. Basically an Iron Born prime Robert Baratheon without the charm.

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 364a7d24653a63dd5ac7cb2f901d22b28ca59e86_hq
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Great episode. Euron's entry made me laugh out loud though. Felt prime Arrow-esque rofl

Nymeria Sad

Jorah and Sam :bow: Sam arc is actually great imo.

Agreed with Mclewis about Varys.

Arya once again going to meet up with family....what can possibly go wrong this time. Inb4 Sansa goes power crazy and ask them to bend the knee to her.

No bran. Don't expect him next episode either. Probably the episode after that is going to be mainly him.

Theon is indeed the best actor on the show imo.

Daenerys is still the worst actress. Stone expressions. Chews every word she says.

10/10 start to the season
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Just realized

Arya going to Winterfell

LF is in Winterfell

Arya going to kill him hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next