Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Re: The 2017/18 Calcio Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:54 pm

rofl rofl

Time to bring in half of Atalanta's back 4 after destroying our own.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Of course JJ got a stoppage time penalty Laughing

Still rekt

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 pm

time to be proud again lads

Grazie Silvio . For everything
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Proud of a terrible Summer transfer market that a lot of fans seem to be overjoyed with.

Not particularly bothered about super cups but it's not like Benatia, Khedira, Cuadrado and winger Mandzukic are going to transform overnight as soon as pre-season ends.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Also just saw De Sciglio's tackle rofl

now some are already probably calling him a secret agent etc etc but i revealed the truth in GL back in June . He is no secret agent .No secret agenda , he has no agenda at all . He's just there

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:13 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Proud of a terrible Summer transfer market that a lot of fans seem to be overjoyed with.

Not particularly bothered about super cups but it's not like Benatia, Khedira, Cuadrado and winger Mandzukic are going to transform overnight as soon as pre-season ends.

Brother tom, how are you going to blame the market when Allegri started the same 11 and left every new signing made on the bench? It's the same 11 minus Bonucci and Alves, of course we were worse.

We clearly have a wing-centric team with our signings and instead he started Cuadrado and Mandzukic on the wings who both, cumulatively offered less than a no-serviced Benzema.

Combine that with the fact that once a team wins the ball, they are instantly at our defense because we are still playing a double pivot of Pjanic and Khedira, what a time to be alive.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Why isn't there more interest in Milinkovic-Savic?

Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 pm

@MaestroFavre wrote:Why isn't there more interest in Milinkovic-Savic?

Apparently we made an offer as did Inter. Lotito has deemed him unsellable this summer. Terrific player.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by breva on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Watched the game with Juventus fans in a Livorno restaurant.  Two of the Juventus fans knew Allegri growing up and socialize with him when he comes home.  They were telling me what happened during the half time in Cardiff.  They conflict in terms of why Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala in the dressing room, but the slap/punch was confirmed by both.  One says that Allegri asked Alves to give the team a pep talk and while he was giving the pep talk in broken Italian, Dybala was playing with his phone.  Bonucci told Dybala to listen up and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself.  Va fan culo.  Bonucci proceeded to slap/punch Dybala.  The other guy's story claims that the reason that Bonucci punched/slapped Dybala is because Bonucci told Dybala he was an idiot to have gotten a yellow card and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself and Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala.

Allegri told them that after the incident one of them had to go and Juve decided that it was better to lose a 30 year old defender than a young rising star attacker.

Last edited by breva on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 pm

@MaestroFavre wrote:Why isn't there more interest in Milinkovic-Savic?

In Juve section we masturbate over Sergej wearing our colors.

@breva if everything you say is true, it's foolish from Juve to get rid of Bonucci. Sell Dybala for 100m and replace him with Bernardeschi + Sergej. 90% of Juve fans would be happy this way including myself.

In any case, what a leader Bonucci is, worthy of a "next captain" Rolling Eyes
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

@breva wrote:Watched the game with Juventus fans in a Livorno restaurant.  Two of the Juventus fans knew Allegri growing up and socialize with him when he comes home.  They were telling me what happened during the half time in Cardiff.  They conflict in terms of why Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala in the dressing room, but the slap/punch was confirmed by both.  One says that Allegri asked Alves to give the team a pep talk and while he was giving the pep talk in broken Italian, Dybala was playing with his phone.  Bonucci told Dybala to listen up and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself.  Va fan culo.  Bonucci proceeded to slap/punch Bonucci.  The other guy's story claims that the reason that Bonucci punched/slapped Dybala is because Bonucci told Dybala he was an idiot to have gotten a yellow card and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself and Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala.

Allegri told them that after the incident one of them had to go and Juve decided that it was better to lose a 30 year old defender than a young rising star attacker.

molto interesting , thanks Breva

whatever happened i can imagine Dybala doing or saying such things , judging by how he complains over fouls and tackles , he's a little bitch obviously . If i had to guess , i'd go with Bonucci would slap him . That's what you do with boys like Dybala , you bitchslap them into sense.

Hopefully he does the same at Milan if any young lad forgets himself . Niang watch out . Also i had to lol with Allegri asking Dani Alves to pep talk and not doing it himself , that really sounds like something Allegri would do rofl

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm

@breva wrote:Watched the game with Juventus fans in a Livorno restaurant. Two of the Juventus fans knew Allegri growing up and socialize with him when he comes home. They were telling me what happened during the half time in Cardiff. They conflict in terms of why Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala in the dressing room, but the slap/punch was confirmed by both. One says that Allegri asked Alves to give the team a pep talk and while he was giving the pep talk in broken Italian, Dybala was playing with his phone. Bonucci told Dybala to listen up and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself. Va fan culo. Bonucci proceeded to slap/punch Bonucci. The other guy's story claims that the reason that Bonucci punched/slapped Dybala is because Bonucci told Dybala he was an idiot to have gotten a yellow card and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself and Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala.

Thanks for sharing, sheds some light as to what happened, there are journos who have corroborated what you've said, but many with different variations.

Cant blame Juve here, i'd do the same, rather latch on Dybala
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:04 am

Bonucci and Max already had a bad relationship, maybe this was the icing on the cake.

Makes no sense to choose Dybala over Bonucci.
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Interesting... a case of a essentially same team but level dropping due to in conflicts.

So if Juve cant sort out their problems soon, is there a chance for a surprise winner of the Serie A this season by another teams? If so, which one more likely?
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 pm

There are no surprises in Serie ZzZ . If Juventus can't win it , it will be Napoli .

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Napoli. It is known.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 pm

I honestly don't think Napoli will win it. It's got nothing to do with their football as imo they play the best brand of football in Serie A. It comes more down to the fact that their trophy room contains just 2 league titles. If JJ (they will win it) don't win it, Milan is my bet. Imagine walking past that trophy room everyday while knowing you're one of the choosen players to take this giant back. You will do everything possible, including couching blood to win a trophy asap. Let's not underestimate the importance of a winning tradition.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 am

@breva wrote:Watched the game with Juventus fans in a Livorno restaurant.  Two of the Juventus fans knew Allegri growing up and socialize with him when he comes home.  They were telling me what happened during the half time in Cardiff.  They conflict in terms of why Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala in the dressing room, but the slap/punch was confirmed by both.  One says that Allegri asked Alves to give the team a pep talk and while he was giving the pep talk in broken Italian, Dybala was playing with his phone.  Bonucci told Dybala to listen up and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself.  Va fan culo.  Bonucci proceeded to slap/punch Dybala.  The other guy's story claims that the reason that Bonucci punched/slapped Dybala is because Bonucci told Dybala he was an idiot to have gotten a yellow card and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself and Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala.

I knew it exactly as you ( forgotten to write it) , who said me this( a Torinese guy ) says that his source is extremely reliable
Probably it was really so.
Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:59 am

@breva wrote:Watched the game with Juventus fans in a Livorno restaurant.  Two of the Juventus fans knew Allegri growing up and socialize with him when he comes home.  They were telling me what happened during the half time in Cardiff.  They conflict in terms of why Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala in the dressing room, but the slap/punch was confirmed by both.  One says that Allegri asked Alves to give the team a pep talk and while he was giving the pep talk in broken Italian, Dybala was playing with his phone.  Bonucci told Dybala to listen up and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself.  Va fan culo.  Bonucci proceeded to slap/punch Dybala.  The other guy's story claims that the reason that Bonucci punched/slapped Dybala is because Bonucci told Dybala he was an idiot to have gotten a yellow card and Dybala told Bonucci to go *bleep* himself and Bonucci slapped/punched Dybala.

Great info Thumbs up

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Napoli are downright scary. We are not Juve's true rivals. Lost too many key pieces. Napoli lost absolutely no one and even added depth.

If they don't make it in Europe, they will have probably their best chance at the scudetto of anyone.

Milan are going to take time to gel, Inter can go either way and we just aren't consistent enough.

Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:42 pm

@McLewis wrote:Napoli are downright scary. We are not Juve's true rivals. Lost too many key pieces. Napoli lost absolutely no one and even added depth.

If they don't make it in Europe, they will have probably their best chance at the scudetto of anyone.

Milan are going to take time to gel, Inter can go either way and we just aren't consistent enough.
Exactly and with Milik returning they look even scarier.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 pm

@InterMalia wrote:I honestly don't think Napoli will win it. It's got nothing to do with their football as imo they play the best brand of football in Serie A. It comes more down to the fact that their trophy room contains just 2 league titles. If JJ (they will win it) don't win it, Milan is my bet. Imagine walking past that trophy room everyday while knowing you're one of the choosen players to take this giant back. You will do everything possible, including couching blood to win a trophy asap. Let's not underestimate the importance of a winning tradition.

I'd very much like to agree but if history often had a say on the pitch , both Milan and Inter wouldn't have been parodies of themselves in recent years Proud

To be fair , i've seen what you say work for us in the Champions League at times , can't say the same for Serie A though . I do agree Milan will become a real team once again and that we will have players worthy of representing us once again , that said , as much as i'd like to agree here , it will be quite the challenge to overcome Napoli this season .

You can only expect their football not to deliver for so long. Arrigo Sarri knows what he is doing , his team is almost at peak point as far as sporting project goes and just like i said a month or so ago , they all stayed for a reason , because they believe in the common cause and in themselves. In fact they all came out ever since and said very similar things. They will fight hard for it no matter what Juventus or others do. Not disregarding what you say i get what you mean , but i don't think we can do it , specially not without a top top CF anyway.

Napoli have been poking hard for it in recent years , i question if they fear anyone in Serie A at the moment or even doubt themselves at all after all this time and experience they have together. No doubt imo , it's either Juventus for obvious reasons or Napoli . Roma , Inter and Milan will fight for 3rd and 4th place respectively.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm

@Andrew wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Napoli are downright scary. We are not Juve's true rivals. Lost too many key pieces. Napoli lost absolutely no one and even added depth.

Don't make me laugh.
Why would anybody be scared of Arkadius Milik. Stop the ridiculous moaning, or jinxing, or whatever this is.
Napoli haven't been an European top club, as has been amply demonstrated, and they're not going to be one this season.

That's like me saying, "Bayer Leverkusen are downright scary"
Laughable

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Andrew wrote:

Don't make me laugh.
Why would anybody be scared of Arkadius Milik. Stop the ridiculous moaning, or jinxing, or whatever this is.

He had more goals than games until he get the six month injury.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: