Dante
Bankz
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barca leads resistance vs PSG Empty Barca leads resistance vs PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm

From LEquipe yesterday, Barca are leading a politically group of big European clubs o pressure UEFA in taking potential sanctions against PSG and most importantly to prevent that kind of massive transfer from happening.

They are supported so far by Juventus and Bayern, which is ironic because Bayern denounced Barca to UEFA for youth signings and they got banned Laughing

More to follow I hope

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Barca leads resistance vs PSG Empty Re: Barca leads resistance vs PSG

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:07 pm

LMAO.. All so the Neymar move to psg can be blocked? : its a release clause and not a jail clause ffs Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:16 pm

@Barca
@Jjuventus
@Bayern

Barca leads resistance vs PSG Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:25 pm

That's just embarrassing.

Let Nerman the mercenary leave
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:32 pm

He'll leave.
But you never know what it could mean for the future. If there are more than just 3 clubs of course.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Funny that 2 criminal clubs (Bayern with their Rumminge and Hoeness in jail) and Juve (nuff said) are supporting the the tax evading, slim shading, child trafficking club lol, seems very petty. Jjuve, i'm pretty sure are the most saddened by Neymar leaving more than any other club Laughing, seeing as PSG move above the upper midcard while they lose Bonucci and possibly Dybala.

If anything FFP should be abolished not enforced more. Such a retarded regulation.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Agree with Mara, this is embarrassing. Also, Jjuve snitching on another club again?! First Milan, now PSG, shameful.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Lol, what makes neymar a machinery? As if barca would have a problem shipping him off if he were not playing great rofl or as if, if it were the other players that had the kind of offer neymar had, 90% of them wouldn't be kissing the psg badge by now. Just get over it dude, Neymar owes barca absolutely nothing and vice vasa. He was already a millionaire before he ever stepped foot in spain, he was the worlds most marketable athlete, was the best player in south america, was a copa libertadores winner, was being nominated in balon d'or top 10 all the way from santos. Barca didnt make him so he owes them zilch. Its not like he is even going from barca to madrid. In 4 years, he has won 10 trophies and has scored a 105 goals, 79 assists, and has been a CL top scorer. Gtfo.. As if u wouldnt be in psgs bench by now if u had that offer. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Barca just doing about everything to piss PSG off
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Honestly I was tired of Barca vs PSG in the CL but changed my mind. Its gonna be lit if they face each other next season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm happy as hell that we're supporting Barcelona here.

I said in the other thread, while what PSG is attempting in order to intentionally circumvent FFP regulations is clever but it's unethical. It's a conflict of interest for PSG and Qatar to funnel money this way and any and every club could have a problem with this type of transfer dealings.

You guys laugh but you know it's a real problem. I fully expect this transfer to go through nonetheless and FFP should be scrapped or reworked since it doesn't work, quite clearly.

Not to mention, this transfer would mark the end of middle tiered clubs like Milan. What happens when Neymar is priced at 200M? Even good lad Bertolacci would go for 40, Borini for 25, it's dangerous for everyone. It will speed up inflation in these transfers that much more at an exponentially quicker rate than revenue.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Lmao these hypocrites are just jelly they are no longer the big boy bullies in the class room.

If Barca had the money of PSG, they would do the same.

FFP is a stupid rule anyway. English clubs bought their way to the top, so did Bayern, Barca, Madrid, etc.

Now they are complaining cuz they can no longer compete with the PSG, the new big boy in the class.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Instead of complaining now maybe Barca should've thought about having an impossible to trigger release clause. Their fault
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 pm

First we pushed Bonucci out so he can join Milan, because we thought their mercato was decent at best. And now we are serving justice by making sure the Neymar deal is made by the rules. I don't see the problem.

That's not a criminal behavior, it's pure benevolence, some people are getting sanctified for less than this.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Luca wrote:I'm happy as hell that we're supporting Barcelona here.

I said in the other thread, while what PSG is attempting in order to intentionally circumvent FFP regulations is clever but it's unethical. It's a conflict of interest for PSG and Qatar to funnel money this way and any and every club could have a problem with this type of transfer dealings.

You guys laugh but you know it's a real problem. I fully expect this transfer to go through nonetheless and FFP should be scrapped or reworked since it doesn't work, quite clearly.

Not to mention, this transfer would mark the end of middle tiered clubs like Milan. What happens when Neymar is priced at 200M? Even good lad Bertolacci would go for 40, Borini for 25, it's dangerous for everyone. It will speed up inflation in these transfers that much more at an exponentially quicker rate than revenue.

Neymar is a superstar. He is a CR7 level marketing machine, even above Messi' Id say.

The price tag is justified in terms of what he will bring to any club both off and on the field.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Potentially bypassing the rules is the problem, not the price tag itself.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Yeah, Barcelona crying a river about being bullied to a transfer is hilarious but PSG is attempting to circumvent the rules put in place by governing body is not. To me, this could lead to the downfall of the FFP (ideally) and a new and actual fair provisions be put in place.

Or (and this is probably the more realistic-ish scenario), more strict regulations to be put in place with the same FFP after all this is said and done.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 pm

They're already really close to the line in terms of being in conflict with free trade and free business agreements that exist internationally and in the EU Doc. They practically can't make it more stringent. As it is, even the current FFP could get wiped out legally if an actual lawsuit was seriously filed against it. They've been able to avoid that. I doubt they would successfully continue to do so with even more rules.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 pm

I think the idea is that if a 220m transfer goes through all bets are off in the transfer market going forward, which hurts everyone
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Interman wrote:
Luca wrote:I'm happy as hell that we're supporting Barcelona here.

Neymar is a superstar. He is a CR7 level marketing machine, even above Messi' Id say.

The price tag is justified in terms of what he will bring to any club both off and on the field.

I agree. He's worth the fee but if the fee has to be made up in conditions like this, it does raise larger concerns.

And while he deserves to be a world record transfer, he'll also be eclipsing the previous high by nearly 100 million euros, which could have a trickle down impact in my opinion.

Anyways, the transfer probably goes through without a hitch. Then Barcelona complains for a few months but not nothing will really happen. Money rules all. Barcelona will still be a force and PSG will aim to compete for the CL, which has been their ambition for several seasons now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Here's a simpler solution: get rid of release clauses.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

SPORT_EN - EXCLUSIVE: LFP (LA LIGA) has decided not to accept neymars release clause. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm

farfan wrote:Here's a simpler solution: get rid of release clauses.
Yeah I agree, footballers would be much better off if they simply completed their contracts and became free agents. If everyone did this, the money going into transfers would actually be going towards their salaries.

Some countries demand release clauses though, I know you need to have one in Spain.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Honestly if psg pull this off, this would change the landscape of the game forever. It will be the biggest coup of all time. It will be the ramontada of transfers. The transfers of all transfers in every way imaginable. It will be absolutely historic.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 am

Imagine complaining about what PSG does when you put pen to paper that Neymar can leave for 222m
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next