Barca leads resistance vs PSG

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Barca leads resistance vs PSG

Post by Dante on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Imagine complaining about what PSG does when you put pen to paper that Neymar can leave for 222m

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 am

Imagine the 3 complaining are clubs who have made use of their right to pay release clauses

Grazie Silvio . For everything
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 am

Imagine their tiny little penisia , as Louis C.K would say

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 am

This is the double standards of small mentality clubs, you don't see regal clubs like Real, Milan and United, kick and whine, maybe they can learn a thing or 2 before choking CL latter stages/finals
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:21 am

Milan and United being categorized with Real Madrid in 2017 rofl

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:22 am

i thought barca fans complained about psg holding verratti hostage? now tables turn and its not fair? i don't get it
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 am

@Dante wrote:Imagine the 3 complaining are clubs who have made use of their right to pay release clauses

It was Barcelona who actually was one of the first clubs in Spain to pay the release clause when they signed Rivaldo from Deportivo. Or so I read years ago. I know Bayern paid Martinez's release clause. Which is Jjuve's release clause buy? Higuain?

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 am

@titosantill wrote:i thought barca fans complained about psg holding verratti hostage? now tables turn and its not fair? i don't get it

Actually, most Barca fans (around the internets) are calling Neymar a "money grabbing whore". Apparently he wasn't one when he came to Barcelona.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 am

@Luca wrote:Milan and United being categorized with Real Madrid in 2017 rofl

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/milan/2017/07/19-28138170/real_madrid_perez_il_milan_si_sta_svegliando_/

" Milan is waking up. For fifty years our rival was Milan, not Barcelona or someone else ."

Grande Perez Molenation

Luca , you were saying something about Milan , Real and 2017 i believe. There was a joke in there somewhere surely? I'll let you know when i see it.

@Doc wrote:
@Dante wrote:Imagine the 3 complaining are clubs who have made use of their right to pay release clauses

It was Barcelona who actually was one of the first clubs in Spain to pay the release clause when they signed Rivaldo from Deportivo. Or so I read years ago. I know Bayern paid Martinez's release clause. Which is Jjuve's release clause buy? Higuain?

yes Higuain , for 90m , or 94m? Something like that. But PSG wants to pay Neymar's release clause? We obviously can't have that , let's gather up and denounce PSG to UEFA , as if this is a Civilization game

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 am

"Milan is waking up"

Not yet awoken brother. Y'all been sleeping for the latter part of those 50 years, in which time, Real, Bayern, Juventus and the clubs you mock have eclipsed Milan in every sense of the sport.

You're right though, it's not really a laughing matter :coffee:

Also, we bought Pjanic on a release clause too. We can't forget about that.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:36 am

Issue isn't about Barca's hypocrisy but Qatar as a sovereign nation paying the release clause...

Also Neymar actually going to Ligue 1 talk about career exile, doubt we'll see him outside of CL matches. Would have more respect for him if he went to China so he didn't pretend to do it to get away from Messi's shadow. Should have forced a transfer to the PL No

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 am

@Dante wrote:yes Higuain , for 90m , or 94m? Something like that. But PSG wants to pay Neymar's release clause? We obviously can't have that , let's gather up and denounce PSG to UEFA , as if this is a Civilization game

As long as Shaka Zulu isn't doing the denouncing, PSG should be fine.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

@Nasir6371. Dude, a less known Neymar was 6th and 7th on the balon d'or standings all the way from santos in brazil (south america) in 2011 & 12, so why do u feel it'll be any different in france? Ibrahimovic enjoyed the greatest spot light and media coverage of his career in france and this is a man who has played for milan, jJuve, barca, inter & man utd. A great players star will shine regardless of where he plays. The thing is league 1 has never really had any mega superstar in his pump in ages thats why u think like that. Mbappe plays in the french league yet is still one of the hottest prospects u can find around. He gets more coverage than any other teenager out there on the planet.
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 pm

@Bankz wrote:Ibrahimovic enjoyed the greatest spot light and media coverage of his career in france and this is a man who has played for milan, jJuve, barca, inter & man utd. A

This is the example I think of when people start talking about Ligue 1 being career suicide.

Ibra's hype and fame reached its peak when he was at PSG.
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 pm

That's not true at all, his hype was a lot higher earlier in his career.

Even if it was, that's solely on Ibra lol and nothing to do with LOL 1.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Social medias were way bigger when he was at PSG than when he was at Juve years ago, thats all.

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:18 pm

It was at PSG where he scored most of his CL and NT goals and reached his highest Ballon D'or ranking. It was also around that same time where he teamed up with Nike to create that ridiculously successful marketing campaign.

Not saying it had anything to do with Ligue 1, but playing there doesn't necessarily prevent you from reaching global star status or at least maintain it.
farfan
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:28 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's not true at all, his hype was a lot higher earlier in his career.

Even if it was, that's solely on Ibra lol and nothing to do with LOL 1.

That's exactly our point, that you'll be hyped regardless of where u play as long as you're a media machine. It all depends on the player and neymar will be hyped there to eternity. On a side note, ibras time in Barcelona was the least hyped and had the least media coverage there yet that was suppose to be the great la liga. So it all depends on the player and how highly the club value him, which. Neymar will get an overdose of, just like it was with ibra tbh. Don't know if my reply should be targeted a u Though, as i understand that your reply was basically about league 1 and not neymar himself.
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Kids love PSG for some reason, I can see them becoming even more popular within kids.
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:05 pm

People using Social Media and Sponsorship deals to argue Ligue 1 relevancy.... Let me say that again people are proving examples of Nike Ads and Twitter campaigns to argue that Lol 1 isn't Career Exile.

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 pm

People are actually saying that a player who reached his highest Ballon D'or ranking, scored more CL goals, Received more UEFA and CL team of the season nominations, and overall more individual awards and recognition (Puskas, FIFPro World XI etc..) was actually in career exile at that time.
farfan
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Ligue 1 is going to be a lot of fun and PSG will not walk the league... just as they didn't last year. Lille has Bielsa now, OM has Garcia and they have bought quite a bit, Monaco is still decent although obviously weakened, Lyon is Lyon... and I wouldn't sleep on Nice either.

Ligue 1 teams beat the crap out of EPL teams in Europe more often than not recently so I don't see how EPL fans feel a sense of superiority.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:51 pm

can we please focus on shaming this coalition of small penisia against capitalism that is Barcelona-Juventus-Bayern and leave aside how Ligue 1 will fare ? Ligue 1 has and will get better and better , let us move on

back on this very fine topic now

what's the latest from this Littlefinger-Varys-Melissandre coalition of shame , can anyone find news of their plan to denounce PSG to the FFP Uefa council ?

thank you

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:45 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Ligue 1 is going to be a lot of fun and PSG will not walk the league..

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:30 pm

@Dante wrote:can we please focus on shaming this coalition of small penisia against capitalism that is Barcelona-Juventus-Bayern and leave aside how Ligue 1 will fare ? Ligue 1 has and will get better and better , let us move on

back on this very fine topic now

what's the latest from this Littlefinger-Varys-Melissandre coalition of shame , can anyone find news of their plan to denounce PSG to the FFP Uefa council ?

thank you

As usual, the bigger issue gets ignored when it comes to us football fans. 2 of the biggest cry cry babies in Jjuve and Bayern with tax evasion poster child in Barcelona joined forces to denounce PSG for buying a footballer and we discussing Ligue 1. Pls.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 pm

@guest7 wrote:Kids love PSG for some reason, I can see them becoming even more popular within kids.

Thats what happens when clubs keep buying cool players... I remember when City got rich and started to throw money around for "cool" players, so many kids jumped on the bandwagon afterwards

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: