We're fked

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: We're fked

Post by sportsczy on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Griezmann wouldn't work at all. In fact, Dembele is better on the right than the left.... good on the left too, but he's just more comfortable on the right. He's two footed so it's not a big difference.

One that you guys should be looking into is.... Sterling Laughing That would be hilarious.

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 am

@svt wrote:

Larisano, is that you?

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 am

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-barca-entame-des-discussions-avec-dortmund-pour-ousmane-dembele/823506

So Barca have approached Dortmund and are apparently negotiating on a fee neighboring 100 million for Dembele.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:55 am

Nobody is going to replace Neymar. He was once in a generation player. We had many coutinhos before and they could not take the pressure in barca and left as flops

But the good news is you dont need best players to win titles. Team being in right shape in right time is more important. This was the main problem in the last few years
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

http://www.goal.com/story/barcelona-are-being-destroyed/index.html

Most of it seems like its coming straight from the heart of any Barcelona fan.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 pm

You REALLY are *bleep* Laughing

And believe you me, Coutinho, Dembélé and Paulinho won't save you from this shit you are in.

First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:06 pm

You had tons of chances and dominated our midfield... Let's not act like you're f*cked because Ronaldo and Asensio scored screamers
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Barca didn't dominate. They played russian roulette on every attack. As soon as they lose the ball, it's 1v1 versus the CBs going the other direction. That's never going to work against the top sides.

What's happened to Busquets?

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 pm

@danyjr wrote:You REALLY are *bleep* Laughing

And believe you me, Coutinho, Dembélé and Paulinho won't save you from this shit you are in.

That is the thing, this should be called by its real name: DAMAGE CONTROL, we are way past fixing now.
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 am

@sportsczy wrote:Barca didn't dominate.  They played russian roulette on every attack.  As soon as they lose the ball, it's 1v1 versus the CBs going the other direction.  That's never going to work against the top sides.

What's happened to Busquets?

He wasn't that terrible here and did what he could. Every time you guys sat back comftrably, we couldn't break through so our mids spread out to try and find an opening and eventually we lost the ball and it would be  slow ass Busq and Pique left as the last men standing. That's more down to our positioning and quality as a team than it is on one player. You guys played really good on the counter, and Pique didn't really help things with the own goal.

Also the loss of Neymar was pretty evident, as plenty of times Suarez would see Deulofeu running by himself and instead stop and look around for someone else as they didn't trust him (for good reason). Denis came on and played better but by this point we were already on the back foot, which opened us up even more. Is what it is we lost and no point in really trying to make a fuss out of it as it's something we have known since last season. Our squad has not been addressed properly for a long time by our board, we loss an important player that was helping cover those years of bad signings, and to mount on that Madrid's squad is young and exciting and has plenty of depth to go with it.

Fair result for Madrid here.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Pretty much its just all panning out as expected, regarding Deloufeu even worst than I had hoped though, he just isnt good enough for us clearly. No need to mention all the other stuff talked about already, except to say I now think we probably should splash out to gamble on one of those targets, surely an improvement on Deloufeu at least.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:35 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Barca didn't dominate. They played russian roulette on every attack. As soon as they lose the ball, it's 1v1 versus the CBs going the other direction. That's never going to work against the top sides.

You're right, it didn't work. But they were dominating our midfield and with a more useful Suarez and a proper left winger they could have done something imo. (for example if they had Neymar)
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Sooooo.... Suarez out for a month!

Bonus: Messi did not sign the contract, yet!
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm

As long as Bartomeu and his muppets are here, we will not start catching back up to RM. I thought socios rule this club, so why didnt they force Barto to resign yet? This club is full d-heads without balls right now. Laporta needs to do something asap

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:13 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:So, it all looks set now, Neymars going Sad Never ever thought anything like this was even possible, lol? PSG going to pull of quoting Bankz, the mother of all transfer coups ever. Good for PSG, and we are left fked. I say that because clearly our club has been for a while, being clueless espeically in transfers. I just want to say again, this is just another path along our natural down cycle after our dominant era, its just inevitable. Our key players are aging/leaving, and most of the replacements are just no where near good enough. Compared with what Real are doing, I dont want to imagine the games that we will play against them this season, we are gonna get raped. Apart from Messi brilliance we might have a chance, otherwise, we're fked.

Ok, to the specifics, whos available that we can buy as replacement u think?

MSN has been the best trio in history, ffs I want to cry now almost thinking its breaking up so soon Sad Sad Sad

Didnt exactly remember I write that sentence so accurately, and didnt really think it would happen so soon that we get raped in the Supercup already loooool Sad
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:18 pm

@messixaviesta wrote:
@BarcaLearning wrote:
MSN has been the best trio in history

If you mentioned forward trio that might have been acceptable but I could not disagree more with this.

MXI will forever be the greatest trio for me, the very definition of football in my eyes. The true beauty of football is in the midfield even though forwards get more limelight.

Definitely in terms of trios in general, agreed.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Ben Hayward - "Seri is 26 and could be bought for around €40m at the most. So, spending all of that on Paulinho seems strange."

Here's an article by Peter Staunton mirroring similar sentiments to what danyjr has been saying for some time.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/lionel-messi-get-out-of-barcelona-while-you-still-can/1kuu3414etw8k1n87u01ushepo

Look at where this board has brought us - from the most admired team in the world to a team which anyone and everyone is ridiculing and kicking while they can.

Fans are frustrated when their clubs refuse to spend money but the feeling is so much worse when money is spent, a considerable amount of it, while still almost ensuring that there will be no improvement in team quality. The very definition of wastage!!!

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that even the coach was a wrong choice. This season we are well and truly screwed and at this point in time I can't see how things can possibly go well for us. Some have already predicted it will be our worst since 2007-08 but maybe it will be even worse. Sad

Our only hope is to chuck this board out completely and press the restart button. Then maybe next season we can recover but even that is so completely out of our hands.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:46 am

It worried me that Valverde after the game said "Madrid only had more of the ball in small portions of the game". Like what the fk was that? We were compleltey out classed and he should of acknowledged it

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum