Barca on Ousmane Dembele

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Barca on Ousmane Dembele

Post by nasir6371 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Probably fake news, but it doesn't help if your getting abused by your manager. Top lad Suarez standing up against Racism in football Proud

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 pm

lol can't be

hope it's true though because it'd definitely drive that old flaccid cuck out of Barca
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

You know the dude is lowkey racist if Suarez was the one who defended Dembele
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:37 pm

No chance this is true lmao

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Fake news, I can't find it on sport.es
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:11 am

It's clearly fake.

Posters should at least do some basic checks if they quote stuff like that.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:20 am

Don't think the racism has any truth to it but I do believe Valverde and Dembele haven't been cordial to one another. In any case, next season we'll see if he really is valued under him.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:57 am

@Betty La Fea wrote:The same Hazard that has walked around the premier league and hid in EVERY big match this season?

Even if we assume for the sake of the argument that what you claim is 100% unprecedented truth, what about Dembélé? Did he play well in a big match? Did he even play well in a small match? The guy has barely got a SINGLE good game under his belt all season and you're defending him against a guy who has 8 MotM performances in EPL this season playing for a scrub team Laughing

Case closed.

First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty La Fea on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 am

@danyjr wrote:
@Betty La Fea wrote:The same Hazard that has walked around the premier league and hid in EVERY big match this season?

Even if we assume for the sake of the argument that what you claim is 100% unprecedented truth, what about Dembélé? Did he play well in a big match? Did he even play well in a small match? The guy has barely got a SINGLE good game under his belt all season and you're defending him against a guy who has 8 MotM performances in EPL this season playing for a scrub team Laughing

Case closed.

Those MOTM things are like club player of the year spectacles....fan contests.

Fact is Hazard has regularly gone missing from Chelsea in ways not seen for them since Oscar. Only difference is a bunch of people who play FIFA like Hazard and he has a brand. He is average, and he would be found out big time in the champions league for a spanish club the same way he has been found out in the champions league with Chelsea. Never forget. They won the tournament months before he came. Since then he hasnt shown up once in Europe outside of one half against a very terrible Sparta Prague side where Mata fed him constantly and he finally scored. Lets be real that Europa league run(where they will be back again next year) had a chelsea side carried by Mata,Ramires, and maybe Lampard. Even Moses did more for them.

Hazard is overrated ,regularly shows up to the season overweight, and hides more than any big name player in the league. If being a flat track bully(a few weeks of the year) and dribbling nowhere while Willian stares at you makes a guy world class, than he will be world class in Spain as he dribbles the life out of some Real Osasuna team only allah knows from some place in Spain that nobody has heard of, but for sure somewhere Marcos Alonso has drunk driven in.

Here's a proof for the calculus:
Dembele>Hazard.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:08 pm

@Betty La Fea wrote:Those MOTM things are like club player of the year spectacles....fan contests.

Fact is Hazard has regularly gone missing from Chelsea in ways not seen for them since Oscar. Only difference is a bunch of people who play FIFA like Hazard and he has a brand. He is average, and he would be found out big time in the champions league for a spanish club the same way he has been found out in the champions league with Chelsea. Never forget. They won the tournament months before he came. Since then he hasnt shown up once in Europe outside of one half against a very terrible Sparta Prague side where Mata fed him constantly and he finally scored. Lets be real that Europa league run(where they will be back again next year) had a chelsea side carried by Mata,Ramires, and maybe Lampard. Even Moses did more for them.

Hazard is overrated ,regularly shows up to the season overweight, and hides more than any big name player in the league. If being a flat track bully(a few weeks of the year) and dribbling nowhere while Willian stares at you makes a guy world class, than he will be world class in Spain as he dribbles the life out of some Real Osasuna team only allah knows from some place in Spain that nobody has heard of, but for sure somewhere Marcos Alonso has drunk driven in.

Here's a proof for the calculus:
Dembele>Hazard.

You keep telling me how bad Hazard is despite making a single comment about Dembélé. This is not a thread about Hazard, it is about Dembélé and how shit he is, and how Barcelona could have improved the situation by signing a player better suited to fill in Neymar's huge shoes. Unlike the headless chicken 20 year old who runs into traffic of opposition players, keeps losing the ball, makes minimal defensive contributions and has an embarrassing touch for an attacker.

He has also been Chelsea's top player this season according to WhoScored, for all those stats enthusiasts. And that is for an attacking player being coached by one of the most defensive coaches in EPL.

It is cool to hate Hazard on this forum but until you've come up with a counter argument as to why Dembélé is better than Hazard, I rest my case.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Dembele is not shit danyjr. You can see he has something special about him. The price we payed for a player with a potential (which is a question mark if it will be achieved ever) is the shit part. For all we know, he will be one of the greatest wingers (he has the ingredients), but paying that amount for "could be" instead of "is" is stupid!
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:24 pm

You could see something special in Gervinho too Rolling Eyes

I agree with you, for a humble amount I think Dumbélz would have been a good potential signing, but with the price you paid you could have gotten someone accomplished instead. Hazard was just a suggestion and my personal preference.

Hope Madrid get him this summer tbh. Tired of watching Bale and Benzema flopping.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Hazard is 27, while Dembele is 20, so it's hard to compare, while I do believe Hazard is a good player he hasn't really shown much to be a big difference for us.

I also blame EV for not using Dembele correctly.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:19 pm

He had hamstring surgery!!!!!! lol. Do you guys even know what that does to an athlete? Forget that he was out 4 months... and should have been out 6 months.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:25 pm

I know he's been injured and don't expect much from him, but I still believe he sin't being utilized correctly. I also don't feel many Barca fans have a big issue with him as some claim more have an issue with EV.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:00 pm

@sportsczy wrote:He had hamstring surgery!!!!!!  lol.  Do you guys even know what that does to an athlete?  Forget that he was out 4 months... and should have been out 6 months.

Still overpaid badly. But that is not the worse business our monkey management did, i mean we bought an old mule from China as well among other weird transactions!
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm

Now would be the time to steady Dembele's ship that's veering off course. He is still only 20yo so it's not too late still. I don't know if Barca are the club to do that though. No offence but they let Neymar loose without repercussions for anything he did. Even Suarez is still mentally deranged, and Pique as unprofessional as ever.
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Valverde to steady Dembélé's ship? Remember him and Muniain? Laughing

Once a beta coach, always a beta coach.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 pm

When it comes to big clubs like Barca and Real it's normally the higher ups at the club that sorts the player out thats gone off the rails. The coach is also a big help of course. If the club feels like they can't handle Dembele's alleged partying I am sure they'll cut their losses be it the coach likes it or not.
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Dembele at least has a chance of developing still, Hazard will stay the same fraud he already is

Would never accept a Dembele-Hazard swap, as wouldn't nobody in their right mind

Doesn't change the fact that Valverde will ruin Dembele though.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 pm

@danyjr wrote:Valverde to steady Dembélé's ship? Remember him and Muniain? Laughing

Once a beta coach, always a beta coach.

What happened?
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 pm

@barcacentre
Dembélé will not start against Celta Vigo tonight

unbelivable if true, that's just a blatant act of racism at this point
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:48 pm

It's cause of his hamstring injury doe Laughing

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Played well yesterday. Scored a goal and also a 7.69 rating.
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Maybe if you live in Fakenaldo universe, played like shit and had one good finish.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 pm

In Ronaldo universe we win back-to-back Champions League titles.
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next