2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Will never forget the Kagawa > Hazard campaign United fans were championing for a while. One of the most ridiculous assertions ever rofl

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:Will never forget the Kagawa > Hazard campaign United fans were championing for a while. One of the most ridiculous assertions ever rofl

Don't think that even top the Januzaj > Hazard campaign.

Last edited by Blue on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 pm

How about the Al sharaawy > Neymar? Laughing that was gold tbh..
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:42 am

@Blue Barrett wrote:Will never forget the Kagawa > Hazard campaign United fans were championing for a while. One of the most ridiculous assertions ever rofl

Kagawa will still come good :coffee:
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:56 am

@B-Mac wrote:Remember people saying he was better talent then Rashford Laughing

I'm not saying he is or isn't, but how is him moving to a club that will actually start him some sort of proof he isn't talented?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:03 am

Yanited fans shouldn't get ahead of themselves, as it's not like Rash would be starting ahead of Jesus/Aguero either.

Maybe he would have stayed as he can play on the wing and be a Sane/Sterling backup, but nonetheless if he was at City he wouldn't be getting much opportunities either.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 am

Yeah, exactly. This is a great move for him, not sure why united fans taking time to shit on the guy

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:23 am

So we are close to sign Emre Mor from BVB

Another scrub?^
Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 am

Yep
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:34 am

@Robespierre wrote:So we are close to sign Emre Mor from BVB

Another scrub?^

Turkish Messi

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:21 pm

@Casciavit wrote:Yanited fans shouldn't get ahead of themselves, as it's not like Rash would be starting ahead of Jesus/Aguero either.

Maybe he would have stayed as he can play on the wing and be a Sane/Sterling backup, but nonetheless if he was at City he wouldn't be getting much opportunities either.

When everyone's fit Rash won't make our first team either (Martial-Lukaku-Mkhi/Mata). Rash can play in 3 positions unlike Kelechi, so thats there. But still, on paper Iheanacho is behind Jaysoos and a rarely fit Aguero for city. So, its not like the situation is impossible for him to feature.
He left because Pep didnt want him there unlike how a certain manager who 'doesnt give youth a chance' is faring with Rashford. :coffee:

On a sidenote, its funny because City for the past 5 or so years have been heavily focusing on youth development, building the best academy and recruiting the best prospects. Pep arrives and there you go, first Iheanacho and soon their supposed biggest youth talent Jadon Sancho. Proud One by one, these kids are sensing their paths to the first team is blocked.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 pm

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:51 pm

@Casciavit wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:So we are close to sign Emre Mor from BVB

Another scrub?^

Turkish Messi

Well we had the Turkish Maradona ( Emre Belozoglu ) so it's logic to have the Turkish Messi now (Emre Mor ) Proud
Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm

What the f*ck? How can Juve consistently sell garbage like and Zaza for similar figures? Like do these teams legit know what they're getting?
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Lets not tarnish the name of Zaza here by associating him with Lemina, Zaza was actually very useful for us.

I honestly don't know how they are paying that for Lemina. I guess its something like "Juve does well so all their players must be good!".

2 Lemina's buy you a Dybala, a Costa or a Bernardeschi it seems Proud
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:06 pm

To be fair Lemina showed something when he arrived. I'm not sure what that something was but it was something.

And we did pay like 11M for him or something like that. 18-20M is robbery but it's also the premier league and 2017 so it's about right.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:09 pm

So glad we got rid of Jesus Navas, time and again proved not good enough.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:53 pm

@Glory wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:Yanited fans shouldn't get ahead of themselves, as it's not like Rash would be starting ahead of Jesus/Aguero either.

When everyone's fit Rash won't make our first team either (Martial-Lukaku-Mkhi/Mata). Rash can play in 3 positions unlike Kelechi, so thats there. But still, on paper Iheanacho is behind Jaysoos and a rarely fit Aguero for city. So, its not like the situation is impossible for him to feature.
He left because Pep didnt want him there unlike how a certain manager who 'doesnt give youth a chance' is faring with Rashford. :coffee:

On a sidenote, its funny because City for the past 5 or so years have been heavily focusing on youth development, building the best academy and recruiting the best prospects. Pep arrives and there you go, first Iheanacho and soon their supposed biggest youth talent Jadon Sancho. Proud One by one, these kids are sensing their paths to the first team is blocked.

Aguero's injury record under Pep has actually been good. I believe he missed 7 games because of suspension, not because of injuries.

Kelechi isn't better than what City have. He's a poacher and that all he has to his game. I think he's good but if he lacks the skillset of a CF for Pep's football, why should he start?

The first products of City's youth revamp have come out and we are seeing the talent in Diaz, Foden, and Sancho, but those guys are 17 and are not ready to start ahead of who City currently has.

Pep has pressure to win trophies, and you don't win trophies starting 17 year olds. Why should they play if they lack the quality? That's a loser mentality. Fact is, young players only start if there's a lack of depth or if there's a lack of quality ahead of them, something that hasn't applied to City this season.

Sancho wants to leave, but the club is convincing him to stay. Pep isn't forcing him out. He wants out. I don't blame him though. Too much quality ahead of him and it's not like they're old players, they're only a few years older than him and were bought for big money so they will naturally start ahead of him.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Also this myth that United fans are parading around:

"Mou starts youth"

He started a bunch of youth products in the last game of the season, when it was clear United weren't going to make it in the top 4, so they focused all their efforts on the EL final. Matchday 38.

Before that, only one 'new' name was starting and that was in the last few matches of the season, Tuanzebe. Correct me if I'm wrong, he only started because United were having an injury crisis, no?

Other than that, he did not give the youth much chance. In fact, he was starting his strongest lineup in the EL group stages against Russian and Ukrainian farmers. rofl

He was also starting his strongest lineup in that fodder competition aka the league cup. City got knocked out in the first round by United but look at their respective lineups.

De Gea; Valencia, Rojo, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera, Rashford, Pogba, Mata; Ibrahimovic

Caballero; Maffeo, Otamendi, Kompany, Clichy; Fernando, Aleix Garcia, Nolito, Navas, Sane; Kelechi

So United fans need to tell me where was the youth Mou gave a chance throughout the season? I have to give it to Mourinho though. Claim he gives youth a chance by playing them in an irrelevant last game of the season, but the fahcts show he didn't really give them much of a chance.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:10 pm

18- 20 mln for Lemina ??? Unreal
Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Just read that Aubameyang wanted to leave Dortmund but that no club really make an offer for him? So hes now staying for another season, at 28 already...

Quite surprised by that since hes proved to be one of the best strikers around for a while now... was his price too high or something? Wanted to see him move to an even bigger club.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 pm

PSG planning to bid €60m for Atletico's GK Jan Oblak, and if Atletico refused the bid, PSG would be open to trigger his release clause of €100m [RMC Sport]
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:11 pm

ES wrote:PSG planning to bid €60m for Atletico's GK Jan Oblak, and if Atletico refused the bid, PSG would be open to trigger his release clause of €100m [RMC Sport]
what a stupid report, take our 60 million voluntarily or we will force you to sell at 100 million... what?

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Atletico : we refuse

Grazie Silvio . For everything
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:46 pm

@Casciavit wrote:

Aguero's injury record under Pep has actually been good. I believe he missed 7 games because of suspension, not because of injuries.

Kelechi isn't better than what City have. He's a poacher and that all he has to his game. I think he's good but if he lacks the skillset of a CF for Pep's football, why should he start?

The first products of City's youth revamp have come out and we are seeing the talent in Diaz, Foden, and Sancho, but those guys are 17 and are not ready to start ahead of who City currently has.

Pep has pressure to win trophies, and you don't win trophies starting 17 year olds. Why should they play if they lack the quality? That's a loser mentality. Fact is, young players only start if there's a lack of depth or if there's a lack of quality ahead of them, something that hasn't applied to City this season.

Sancho wants to leave, but the club is convincing him to stay. Pep isn't forcing him out. He wants out. I don't blame him though. Too much quality ahead of him and it's not like they're old players, they're only a few years older than him and were bought for big money so they will naturally start ahead of him.

Again, I never said Kelechi deserves to start or anything. The kid is only like 20. And I dont think he is leaving because he want be a starter either (or is it, I havent studied the story much, so pls correct me if i am wrong there)
If you look at their 11 he has a still very young and very 'to prove' Jesus in front of him. Aguero even if he is fit, is in decline and has like 1 more season at City. And if I remember correctly he was only 2nd choice last season.

So, like I said, had Pep wanted him, he would have stayed probably. Would have augured well for the fact that they are competing on multiple fronts. Still he is been binned without even giving enough chance to prove himself.

As far as their youth setup is concerned, its kind of early to call now. So may be you are right. Considering Bernardo Silva is a replacement for David Silva and Jesus is going to replace Aguero, there are spots for the kids. At 17, it could be just the case of Sancho being a spoilt egg and a tad too ambitious. But if Pep continues to splash cash on 21-22 year olds in this window or the next ignoring these Diaz's and Fodden's coming out of their academy, well, then what I am saying here right now would turn out true.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top