So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan

Post by Kaladin on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Definitely the better team, no doubt in my mind, i meant what i said here, no trolling

Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Re: So despite all the hype, Inter actually have a better coach & team than Milan

Post by Luca on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 pm

ES wrote:Definitely the better team, no doubt in my mind, i meant what i said here, no trolling

No trolling, it's very early days but I see two groups forming at the top:

Juventus, Inter and Napoli for the top 3.
Roma, Milan and Lazio for 4-6.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Careful Luca. You know how it gets if you suggest that Inter may compete with Milan, let alone be better.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm

@rincon wrote:Careful Luca. You know how it gets if you suggest that Inter may compete with Milan, let alone be better.

I'm ready for the backlash. I can already see Barcelona winning on Tuesday and Milan fans trying to use that defeat to cushion the blow of getting battered by Lazio.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 am

So basically we sold the 2012 version of Bonucci for 40M ? Laughing

Great piece of business.
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 am

The side plot is the competition between the Chinese owners of both clubs.
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:16 am

it's the Wei vs the Wu really

Inter seems one year ahead maybe two. The core of the team is complete now, the rest will be adjustments, first one should be a back-up CB. Milan is not there yet, no matter how much they spent it was predictable.

The struggles you had to play with consistency, Milan will have them this year. Automatisms are not installed since most players are new to the team. It's ok to rebuild a whole new squad but you cannot buy 100% the players you need. Some will turn out worthy of new core of the squad, some will turn out flops. It takes more than 1 mercato to create a good team..

Milan lacks a good LW. Borini = notorious bidone
Montella shall not use 4-3-3 since he has to include him
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 am

The classic GL knee jerk thread after a game.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Saw the highlights so how the match went in its full entirety is a mystery to me but a lil rough up like this does help keep expectations in check. It is a brand new team assembled together, Milan was gonna have to deal with rough matches like this eventually.

Sucks it had to be against Lazio though.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Bonucci underperforms under system with 4 defenders. Nothing new. On 3-5-2 he was the regista and Chiellini and Barzagli covered.his flaws.

So how will be new Milan after the fiasco against Lazio ?montella is going to change this useleess 4-3-3 based on ball for Suso. I hoped he realized it then tbh. It was expected that it couldn t work imo

Donnarumma
Romagnoli Bonucci Musacchio
Ricardo Rodriguez Biglia Kessie Conti
Chalanoglu Suso
Kalinic

So ?
Seems legit
Robespierre
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

I think Bonucci's deficiencies in a four man backline are truly overrated but he is better in a back three.

What about Andre Silva?

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Pretty obvious a full new backline is going to be like this...also the same can be said about Bonucci covering Cheilini and Barzagli flaws while at Juventus, a defense is always down to team effort no matter how good the individuals are.

First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

After watching their first three games am proud to say that I have boarded the Inter bandwagon. Spaletti is goat. I would also like to clearify that in the event of Inter Milan completely nosediving and finishing out of top six, I take no moral or any other type of responsibility.
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Honestly a three man defence would allow be beneficial to all out defenders. Conti and Rodriguez would flourish as wingbacks too imo. I don't know where that would leave Suso though, a two man strike force of Andre Silva and Kalinic/Cutrone would be better attacking wise.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Kessie-Locatelli-Bonaventura could be a nice midfield

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Not sure if that's sarcastic lol, that would be an awful midfield. Localetti isn't good enough and Bonaventura is best as a wide CM in a 4-3-3, doesn't make sense to use him when you have wingbacks.

I do want us to switch to a back 3 though, with a Kessie-Biglia-Montolivo midfield

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:44 pm

A very poorly assembled team by a very poor manager who doesn't know what he wants
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 pm

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I would replace Locatelli with Biglia as the holder, Kessie as the B2B and Bonaventura in his own role, I do believe in him being in a more advanced role.

Also, dropping Suso seems mad. I think Milan's best 11 includes Suso and Andre Silva together.

There's a good team in there somewhere. I have no belief in Montella though.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm

That 11 is good enough for Austria Wien lol, never will i believe otherwise

For the best 11 ? Montella has to experiment every now and then, this can last another few weeks until he finds the proper strategy. He deserves a part of the blame but not 100% of it, the tactical scrabble was expected. Please be patient guys.

This 3-5-2 gives me the idea of a 3-5-1-1. Upfront, swapping Kalinic to place Suso behind Silva is appropriate.
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

I forgot RicRod played for Milan

Proud

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Un prophete
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

I have said the same thing from the beginning
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum