BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Freeza on September 28th 2017, 00:53

@zigra wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Wait... Now people are convinced? Laughing

It is so god damn obvious that he's a generational player when you watch him.

Gonna pain me for the rest of my life this one.


Maybe you can get him in a few years?
(Please don't tell me why you think it's absolutely impossible sports :coffee:)


I think it'll be once he grows up.

It's always hard to stay in your own country I think. Especially if you have that god given gift. Usually I'd want to travel and live different places. Maybe that's just my Danish mentality. Maybe French people feel different.

It could also very much depend on what challenges he'd seek. If the French league doesn't improve with PSG, he could seek new challenges at some point.

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 17780
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by zigra on September 28th 2017, 00:57

@sportsczy wrote:
@zigra wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Wait... Now people are convinced? Laughing

It is so god damn obvious that he's a generational player when you watch him.

Gonna pain me for the rest of my life this one.


Maybe you can get him in a few years?
(Please don't tell me why you think it's absolutely impossible sports :coffee:)

Of course Madrid can get him... in 3-4 years since he has a 5 year contract.  And that's assuming he wants to leave at that point.  PSG will probably throw some outrageous contract at him too.


Yeah I don't think it will be easy to get him but in a few years it might be possible. Of course it depends on a lot of variables but considering we're talking about Madrid it could happen.
And if you get him in 3-4 years or even 5-6 years you'd still get him before he even enters his supposed prime so you could still be happy with it imo. Would be kind of like C. Ronaldo again I guess.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3885
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by El Kommander on September 28th 2017, 19:07

We should have signed him. He would have walked right into our team as he can benefit Cristiano.

@sportsczy how good is Mbappe with his weak foot? He seems to always try to check back in on his right. What would you rate his weak side out of 20? hmm

That could be his only weakness at the moment. He has Cristiano potential, that much is certain.
avatar
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 88
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Interman on September 28th 2017, 19:17

@Freeza wrote:
@zigra wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Wait... Now people are convinced? Laughing

It is so god damn obvious that he's a generational player when you watch him.

Gonna pain me for the rest of my life this one.


Maybe you can get him in a few years?
(Please don't tell me why you think it's absolutely impossible sports :coffee:)


I think it'll be once he grows up.

It's always hard to stay in your own country I think. Especially if you have that god given gift. Usually I'd want to travel and live different places. Maybe that's just my Danish mentality. Maybe French people feel different.

It could also very much depend on what challenges he'd seek. If the French league doesn't improve with PSG, he could seek new challenges at some point.


does it even matter if the French league improves or not?

lets be honest, most of the top leagues are dominated by 1-2 teams anyway. people say EPL is competitive, and by this they mean the likes of arselol, spuds, liverpoo etc. are title contenders, when they never even come close to winning the title. lmao. spain is just barca and madrid, and if you play for one of those 2 teams, you only have 1 game to look forward to whole season, and play scrubs like almeria, valladolid, espanyol week in week out. lol

as long as PSG wins the UCL, and compete for the trophy year in year out, none of their superstars will want to move, unless unmotivated by winning too much or higher salary offers, which is probably unlikely. lol

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by halamadrid2 on September 28th 2017, 20:04

Your assessment of LaLiga couldn't be further from the truth. The Clasico might get the biggest hype from the international media but there are so many historical and difficult games throughout the season. If you don't believe me watch our games against:

Bilbao away, Valencia home/away, Sevilla away, Atleti home/away, Celta away and Villarreal away/home etc It's very ignorant to think the clasico ia the only relevant game there
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19241
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by vanDEEZ on September 28th 2017, 20:50

Yeah that's like saying there aren't any relevant games in Serie A because they are all crap teams.

Actually come to think about it.. it all checks out.
avatar
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5038
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Interman on September 28th 2017, 22:20

@vanDEEZ wrote:Yeah that's like saying there aren't any relevant games in Serie A because they are all crap teams.

Actually come to think about it.. it all checks out.

serie a is kinda crap. same team winning 6 years counting. juventus on top of from day 1. thats doesnt reflect strong competition.

so is basically the same in every other top league. that the french league is labelled incompetitive, when the others are not much better in terms of competitveness is pure hypocrisy and bias. lol

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Interman on September 28th 2017, 22:28

top league is so predictable, I don't even bother watching league football. lol

only big UCL games attracts my interests.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by InterMalia on September 28th 2017, 23:04

Any chance you have a cousin named Mole?

_________________
Since 1908.......
avatar
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Roccho on September 29th 2017, 11:47

This guy Mbappe is a special, special talent. His movement, his runs behind the backline, his balance and even his strength ( at 18, this aspect will only get better) is ridiculous for his age. Even if he was 25 he'd be seen as a top-player, I'd argue that he's on level with Neymar already in a lot of aspects.

Madrid really missed out on this kid what surprised me most is his decision making. He seems to be able to find a pass in tight situations where many other strikers just simply burrow their heads, dribble and finish. This would complement Ronaldo nicely since he requires to play with a somehow unselfish striker partner to be at his best, kind of why Benzema worked while the partner with Higuain seemed very frustrating a lot of times.

If he can avoid injuries he'll rack up a couple Ballon'dors eventually and becomes the next really big superstar in a couple of years. Im not sure he'll reach Messi or Ronaldo prime level however, especially Messi which is kind of impossible.

Roccho
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 on September 29th 2017, 14:04

:facepalm:

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26832
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Interman on September 29th 2017, 14:34

@Roccho wrote:This guy Mbappe is a special, special talent. His movement, his runs behind the backline, his balance and even his strength ( at 18, this aspect will only get better) is ridiculous for his age. Even if he was 25 he'd be seen as a top-player, I'd argue that he's on level with Neymar already in a lot of aspects.

Madrid really missed out on this kid what surprised me most is his decision making. He seems to be able to find a pass in tight situations where many other strikers just simply burrow their heads, dribble and finish. This would complement Ronaldo nicely since he requires to play with a somehow unselfish striker partner to be at his best, kind of why Benzema worked while the partner with Higuain seemed very frustrating a lot of times.

If he can avoid injuries he'll rack up a couple Ballon'dors eventually and becomes the next really big superstar in a couple of years. Im not sure he'll reach Messi or Ronaldo prime level however, especially Messi which is kind of impossible.


he is only 18. in 2-3 years I predict he will win the balon dor, and compete with neymar who will near his late prime, and from there who knows how great he can actually become.

this guy gives impressions of the next player of the decades. people moved on from the likes of zidane, r9, ronaldinho, etc. they will move on from CR and Messi as well. I wont say he will be goat, but damn he is so amazing at such young age.

the last young player who was too good for his age, was messi when he made his debut.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Doc on September 29th 2017, 17:10

@Mr Nick09 wrote::facepalm:

Curious as to who or whom you are facepalming there.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11136
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on September 29th 2017, 17:12

@InterMalia wrote:Any chance you have a cousin named Mole?


I wish he was, i'm so proud people are following my teachings tbh.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 62860
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 on September 29th 2017, 19:32

@Doc wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote::facepalm:

Curious as to who or whom you are facepalming there.
to florentino not doing the most obvious transfer I have ever seen in my lifetime

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26832
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Interman on September 29th 2017, 20:02

can madrid even compete with p$g in transfer market?

I know madrid have amazing reveneus, but I assume Madrid's transfer funds must be more limited, probably 100m is the highest they can splash on a single player, unless selling key players (ei. Ronaldo or Bale).

I believe PSG and City are on another financial stratosphere.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Valkyrja on September 29th 2017, 20:16

@Interman wrote:can madrid even compete with p$g in transfer market?

I know madrid have amazing reveneus, but I assume Madrid's transfer funds must be more limited, probably 100m is the highest they can splash on a single player, unless selling key players (ei. Ronaldo or Bale).

I believe PSG and City are on another financial stratosphere.


At this point i think we can smash the 220m PSG paid for Nerman. We haven't really done anything in the market since like 2014 Laughing

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10395
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 on September 29th 2017, 22:58

We have 180 mil in cash reserve but no we can't compete because PSG are backed by a country. They can push it further than we can and there are risks we can't take.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26832
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum