lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed 09 Aug 2017, 08:04

Juventus €25m for Emre Can
By Football Italia staff

Reports are growing rapidly in Italy that Juventus have chosen Emre Can for their midfield and are closing on Liverpool’s €30m (£27.1m) asking price.

It’s no secret that Max Allegri has requested a prestigious reinforcement for the middle of the park after losing the Champions League Final to Real Madrid.

La Gazzetta dello Sport already suggested on Tuesday that Juve were leaning away from Blaise Matuidi of Paris Saint-Germain and Sevilla’s Steven N’Zonzi towards Can.

Wednesday’s front page story for the Corriere dello Sport claims the Turin giants have been in “frenetic negotiations” with Liverpool for the German international.

The Corriere insists Juve have offered €25m (£22.6m), which is close to the €30m asking price.

Can is only 23 years old, but his contract with Liverpool is due to expire in June 2018.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:55

Emre is a decent option imo. He is a deep lying playmaker, a bit like Marchisio. He also does remind me of Bonnuci with his long range passing.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 14:39

@rincon off to: http://forum.toronews.net/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 15:10

Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 09 Aug 2017, 18:31

No need to sell your Turin mansion Rincon, seems like you're staying in the area What a Face

Don't unpack your bags too soon. The sale is not official yet, you might as well end up at... CHIEVO HAHAHAHAHAHA
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 09 Aug 2017, 18:35

A bidding war for Rincon hmm

Speaks to his Genoa form. I'm glad for him and our brother rincon because he could start and make an impact at a lot of Italian clubs, simply not at Juventus.

Moving Lemina and Rincon is great business. Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 09 Aug 2017, 19:21

I still hardly believe that buying Rincon was only a coincidence to be honest. Marotta must read this forum.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 19:25

Warrior wrote:No need to sell your Turin mansion Rincon, seems like you're staying in the area What a Face

Don't unpack your bags too soon. The sale is not official yet, you might as well end up at... CHIEVO HAHAHAHAHAHA

The day Rincon goes to Chievo is the day I stop following him, that's just unbearable Laughing

Warrior wrote:I still hardly believe that buying Rincon was only a coincidence to be honest. Marotta must read this forum.

I'm well connected :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 09 Aug 2017, 19:30

He would actually improve Chievo. Him + Hetemaj is the ultimate agressiveness combo.

Next year i might switch my username to Donnarumma, why not use your connections for another "coincidence" ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 19:52

interesting ideas hmm

I might change mine to Sergej
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 09 Aug 2017, 20:21

Call me Champions League then because I want to come home to Torino Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 20:51

Official: Dybala to leave Juventus in 2018 after claiming the #10 shirt.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 09 Aug 2017, 21:06

^ lol that's the full news behind Dybala's no.10 shirt.
Pogba saga all over again , next year after a great WC campaign and being our no.10 his value will be on top just like Pogba after Euro final.
At least this means he'll stay one more season I guess.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 09 Aug 2017, 21:14

You guys serious? He took number 10?

Laughing

The prophecy. I hope he has a great season and World Cup so at least we collect a handsome fee.

I'm disgusted because I'm right

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 21:30

Good he took it. We shouldn't be without a 10.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 21:32

Bernardeschi should get a proper number now that the 10 is locked imo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 09 Aug 2017, 21:45

Bernardeschi took 33 smoking
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 23:26

The Dybala story is so sad and true Laughing Sad

I feel hopeless now....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 09 Aug 2017, 23:32

Warrior wrote:Bernardeschi took 33 smoking

That's what I mean, not a proper number. I've always liked to keep the numbers low, preferably associated to the role, and/or club traditions (like the 21).

1 Buffon
2 De Sciglio
3 Chiellini
4 Benatia
5 Pjanic
6 Khedira
7 Cuadrado
8 Marchisio
9 Higuain
10 Dybala
11 Costa

^That's good. Other key players are just after.

12 Sandro
15 Barzagli
17 Mandzukic

Then numbers around the 30s just make me think that its either transitory (30,33, 24), or a bench player (27, 28).

24 Rugani
27 Sturaro
28 Rincon
30 Bentancur
33 Bernardeschi

No rules, just preferences of mine from what I always see at Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 10 Aug 2017, 01:52

I'm with brother @rincon as usual, I'm a fan of the classic lower numbers. To me, #33 is an ugly number. The only numbers I like outside of the traditional 1-11 are 17, 21 and 23.

It's not a huge deal but it is a deal #33 is obviously not as marketable as #10, especially for Juventus.

I don't like this marketing ploy, we just changed our logo, with due controversy, and now we have moved Dybala, our most popular figure's number, to align and entice fans to buy his shirt. Now next summer, when he inevitably leaves, as the prophecy dictates, it will repeat the cycle once more.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 10 Aug 2017, 02:04

People tend to forget that Licht has been great at CB few games he played... WE need him because of that.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 10 Aug 2017, 02:05

This evening, the Bianconeri announced that Dybala would be wearing the iconic Number 10 jersey this season.

Del Piero congratulated his heir via social media, writing this message on Twitter.

“Best of luck, Paulo Dybala. Enjoy it like a real Juventino. And entertain us!”

The Argentine replied: “Thank you so much. It’s an honour to wear your shirt. The free kick battle between Number 10s will be even more wonderful!”

Del Piero and Dybala have long said they wanted to have a ‘duel’ of free kicks with Gianluigi Buffon as the judge in goal.

The Argentine told Marotta: ‘I want to be Juve’s leader, this shirt is worth a pay rise to me’

CALMA!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 10 Aug 2017, 02:26

DeviAngel wrote:This evening, the Bianconeri announced that Dybala would be wearing the iconic Number 10 jersey this season.

Del Piero congratulated his heir via social media, writing this message on Twitter.

“Best of luck, Paulo Dybala. Enjoy it like a real Juventino. And entertain us!”

The Argentine replied: “Thank you so much. It’s an honour to wear your shirt. The free kick battle between Number 10s will be even more wonderful!”

Del Piero and Dybala have long said they wanted to have a ‘duel’ of free kicks with Gianluigi Buffon as the judge in goal.

The Argentine told Marotta: ‘I want to be Juve’s leader, this shirt is worth a pay rise to me’

CALMA!

Devi, you know that this means nothing right? Laughing

It is just a pacifier for now. Next year is Dybala's year... It doesn't make sense to me that a non-Italian player is willing to stay at Juve and become a leader for a long time.

On the brightside, we may look at it like this:

In 3 or 4 years, when Chiello Gigi Claudio Barz Licht are gone, Dybala could take the armband and become our leader. Hopefully this is what Dybala wants to do.

But tbh, when United, Madrid, Barca, Chelsea come knocking with a handful, Dybala might change his mind. We learned that today, money talks.

There are no more Gigis, Tottis, Zanettis, Maldinis, Del Pieros, Di Natales... That is the sad ugly truth Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 10 Aug 2017, 04:00

Luca wrote:
I don't like this marketing ploy, we just changed our logo, with due controversy, and now we have moved Dybala, our most popular figure's number, to align and entice fans to buy his shirt. Now next summer, when he inevitably leaves, as the prophecy dictates, it will repeat the cycle once more.

You hit the nail. Dybala leaves, Bernardeschi takes the 10 and double the money from jersey sales.

Whether someone prefers the 33 or the 7 has no importance. Only #10 matters for economic reasons, you can't have a bidone wearing it. I like our approach of letting the players choose, for example Bernardeschi told the press he didn't feel proven enough for #10, he wants to deserve it first. Same situation as Dybala last season iirc.

DeviAngel wrote:People tend to forget that Licht has been great at CB few games he played... WE need him because of that.

Yes he could be useful there. He can be our 5th cb without making me too nervous. I think Max sees that as well and it's up Licht to decide if he stays (as back up) or leave for Nice (as starter).
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 10 Aug 2017, 04:05

oh and now that 21 is free Cool .....

Spoiler:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 10 Aug 2017, 14:54

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits he considered resigning after the Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid.

The Bianconeri were beaten 4-1 in Cardiff, and the tactician discussed the aftermath in a lengthy essay for the Players’ Tribune.

“When I watched Mario Mandzukic’s strike arch over the Real Madrid goalkeeper, I thought, ‘Wow … maybe’,” Allegri wrote.

“Then it hit the back of the net, and I thought, ‘OK, maybe this is our chance’. It was a magnificent technical sequence from our players in the build-up, and just a beautiful finish from Mandzukic. In my mind, it is a goal that will never be repeated.

“It shows the difference it takes to be a club in a Champions League final. You can’t just be great. You have to be special.

“We have special players. Unfortunately, Real Madrid have many of them. By the second half, I knew we just didn’t have the tools or the pieces we needed.

“We had two players who could barely stand on their feet due to injury, and Real Madrid played a very smart match. They were relaxed. They were comfortable.

“To reach the final, you need talent and luck. To win it, you need to be the better team. And this may sound strange, but I actually walked off the pitch that night with peace of mind. Because I knew we weren’t the better team. It was as simple as that.

“I left Cardiff with the team and returned to Italy. The next evening, when I got home, I had to ask myself a very hard question: Is this the end of the road? Is this as far as I can take this team?

“I wondered if I should write the final chapter to my story at Juventus. Part of me was thinking about walking in on Monday and respectfully resigning.”

After discussing his upbringing, his early career and his reasons for being a Coach, Allegri reveals what caused him to remain in Turin.

“When I thought about this Juventus squad, my decision became quite personal. I know I still have a lot to prove. And I know I still have a lot to teach.

“So that night, before I went to bed, I decided that if the club was on board with my strategy and we could move on together, then I would stay on.

“The next morning, my head was clear. I went to my office at 7 a.m. and had my espresso. It was a new season, with new opportunities. A lot has been said in the media about this team and the players. What we can do. What we cannot do.

“For me, I look at Paulo Dybala and Gigi Buffon. In a way, they are the symbol of this team.

“I see Dybala, like a bright boy about to start his first year in school. Buffon, with a World Cup, is about to get his Masters degree.

“One with his career ahead of him, and one near the end. One who wants to show that he can be one of the greats in Europe. One who is already a great, but wants to end his legacy on top.

“I know we can shed the scabs from Cardiff. I know we can have a great season. I know we can have a great Champions League campaign.

“So now we just continue to work. We’ll try to make it to opening night at La Scala once again. The good thing about the opera is that there’s a new show every year.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next