lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm

I think we're fine at midfield. I'd like to have Strootman, but this now means that Allegri will be forced to start Matuidi instead of waiting to gradually work him into the lineup. That leaves us with Betancur, Asamoah, and Sturaro as first choices off of the bench. Hopefully, these injuries are short term. I think the real reason Asamoah isn't being allowed to leave has more to do with these injuries rather than Spinazzola.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:14 pm

We have good depth in midfield with Matuidi Pjanic Bentancur and Sturaro! Why Strootman?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Probably because Strootman would be a lock to start and improve our midfield if fit.

He's not depth.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 am

Why Strootman?

Because he's a world class midfielder when healthy.  Is that a good enough reason?  Laughing

Looks like our midfield again will be our weak spot this year. Congrats to Marotta for strengthening every other area. Unfortunately with 2 midfielders made of glass even with new arrivals Matuidi and Bentancur the midfield is still going to suffer.

Maybe we will bring in Witsel tomorrow. Is he still in China?  He could be the missing piece to our midfield...   Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:31 am

Barcelona bid €160m for Dybala
Football Italia4 Hours Ago

Juventus turned down a €160m Barcelona offer for Paulo Dybala, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

It’s transfer deadline day and the Blaugrana have still not adequately replaced Neymar following his €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Liverpool are still holding firm for Philippe Coutinho and Juve are doing the same for Dybala.

Some Spanish papers have suggested over the last 24 hours that La Joya was the target for a last-minute swoop.

The Corriere dello Sport has quantified it in terms of €160m, although other sources point to €115m cash plus €45m in bonuses.

Juve paid just €40m to sign him from Palermo two years ago and the Argentina international has gone from strength to strength.

This season he was granted the iconic Number 10 jersey and scored four goals in two Serie A games so far this term.

He contributed 19 goals and nine assists in 48 competitive matches for Juventus in 2016-17.

Dybala will be part of a new trident attack for Argentina in this week's World Cup qualifiers, partnering Lionel Messi and Inter's Mauro Icardi.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 pm

If Dembele is worth 150 then Dybala is at least 200.

Hopefully Barca gets Coutinho or sm else to spend lots of cash so they don't come next summer for Dybala.He will beast this season mark my words.After CR7 and Messi he Neymar and Pogba will be Ballon D'Or contenders every year.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Did you guys notice how in the last match (Genoa) Higuain was been switching position back and forth with Dybala? its interesting. We are seeing Higuain drop down a lot to play 1-2s with the midfield, creating space for Dybala to go forward. Kind of like when Dybala got injured last season and Higuain was the "SS" to Mandzukic. Now it looks WAY better of course.

Higuain played 37 passes and Dybala 40. Usually its much more skewed towards Dybala passing more.

I think if Max keeps asking them to do this, we'll see Dybala score a lot more because of less responsibility in midfield.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

rincon wrote:Did you guys notice how in the last match (Genoa) Higuain was been switching position back and forth with Dybala? its interesting. We are seeing Higuain drop down a lot to play 1-2s with the midfield, creating space for Dybala to go forward. Kind of like when Dybala got injured last season and Higuain was the "SS" to Mandzukic. Now it looks WAY better of course.

Higuain played 37 passes and Dybala 40. Usually its much more skewed towards Dybala passing more.

I think if Max keeps asking them to do this, we'll see Dybala score a lot more because of less responsibility in midfield.

I noticed that we did that against Barcelona in Champions. Higuain would play near midfield and free up Dybala on runs. I think once you add Costa and Bernadeschi into the lineup, Dybala will find a lot more space to score this season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Last year Dybala was always trying to make Higuain score. I don't know if it was himself who felt generous, or was it instructions from the coach.

This year he seems to have entered a new dimension, the main attacker is Dybala and Higuain is there to make his life easier.

Juventude, you who was asking for a CB, you must be happy now What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Warrior wrote:Juventude, you who was asking for a CB, you must be happy now What a Face

I feel much more at ease. I think we got a bargain in Howedes. A national team player, captain at Schalke, and he has a lot of position versatility on the back line. At a very cheap price. I definitely can't complain.

I have to admit I got excited about the Strootman rumors the last few days, but it appears Marotta is true to his word and the market may be closed for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Yes i feel the same after all. At first i was unsure about the necessity of a new CB, but in Howedes i think we got a safe player, for a ridiculous fee.

Strootman was a dead-born project and what's left on the market is not Juventus level, let's hope Bentancur is the real deal.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

It depends on the opponents line back
If opp line back is too forward you better have Dybala more advanced because his pace create more trouble
If their line back is too deep, than its more about strength and Dybala wont do too much so they switch positions with Higuain
If opponents midfielders also support inside the box than Dybala has nothing more to do there but simply switch to AM create chances and allow someone with more strength to advance like Mandzukic, Matuidi to play inside the box

So depending on the opponents movement it also dictate where should Dybala focus his game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Juventus-Hellas Verona, Kean loan agreement close
Home / News

Juventus
31/08/17 17:21| News | Autore: Redazione

Juventus youngster Kean is getting closer to a move to Hellas Verona. The step by step process is coming to a close, as Juventus is ready to accept the loan agreement. The youngster from the class of 2000 is ready to begin his new adventure with Verona.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-hellas-verona-kean-loan-agreement-close
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Official: Kean loaned to Verona
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have officially loaned young striker Moise Kean to Verona for the rest of the season.

The 17-year-old is the first player born in the new Millennium to score in Europe’s top five leagues, but is competing with Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala for a starting shirt in Turin.

As a result, the striker has been loaned to the Butei for the season, in order to gain valuable Serie A experience.

The Turin-born forward scored 14 goals with five assists in 24 competitive games at all levels last season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:06 am

I give this mercate 7.5, and if MDS returns to his ACM days under Allegri then it will be a 10. We kept Sandro and Dybala so that's a huge plus for me, plus we signed a great great player in Howedes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:51 am

7.5 seems about right. My rating would improve to a 9 depending on Matuidi, Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa.

It depends what we get out of those players, these are marquee signings in my opinion.

I'm really anxious to see the three of them start regularly.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am

I'd give it a 7.
We got our wings covered with Costa and Bernardeschi , we kept our best players and wont feel Bonucci's loss thanks to our last move bringing Howedes just to make sure we have enough options to cover for our defense.We got Sczesney as 2nd keeper.

We should have replaced Lichtsteiner with a top RB but if things don't work with MDS I hope we can put Cuadrado there.
We should have brought a physical DM , that's smth we will probably lack again this season.Such type of player would allow Pjanic to get more involved in build-up play.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:15 am

8 for me. If De Sciglio comes through then 9. The only positions we can do better are RB (pending on MDS) and CM. I really like the look of Bentancur too.

We improved everywhere. Basically its last year's GOAT team minus Bonucci plus

Szceszny
Bentancur
Matuidi
Bernardeschi
Costa
De Sciglio
Howedes

a lot of quality there and we managed to sell our bench for decent money (Lemina, Rincon, Neto).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Positives

- Bernardeschi, one of the top talents in Italy. I wanted him since Autumn 2016.
- Matuidi, his presence should allow Pjanic to excel in the midifeld without worrying about chasing the ball. Not the the youngest, not the most talented, not the tallest... Matuidi is a safe value, he is Juventus level. At this position i wanted Tolisso/Sergej MS.
- Sczesnzy, better than Neto and a more credible successor to Buffon. At this position i wanted Donnarumma.
- Howedes, world class defender who can play full back as well. German international, world cup winner, Schalke captain for 200+ games, his numbers speak for themselves. Good alternative to Bonucci, after review i can say he will be over Barzagli & Benatia in the choosing order.
- Sold Lemina, @Rincon
- Retain Alex Sandro, Dybala

Neutral

- Bentancur
- Douglas Costa
- Retain Asamoah. He's declining but he seems an appreciated person in the locker room i think. At this position we all wanted Spinazzola, it's a matter of months.

Negatives

- Sold Bonucci. Deplorable fee, deplorable destination for someone who was a deplorable teammate, it seems. I still believe it was a mistake on the medium/long term and we should have told Allegri to deal with it no matter what. Barzagli has barely one year left in his legs, Giorgio maybe 2. After that we'll rely on Rugani & Caldara, best young CBs in Italy but very young. This lost is now covered by Howedes the Corleonesque transfer.
- De Scrublio, i'm not even down to say more. At this position i wanted Andrea Conti or Darmian.
- Retained Sturaro, the fact that he will still get minutes is unbelievable. He'll be given another 6 months pass after a good game vs Bologna. The new Padoin.

Overall 8
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Warrior wrote:Positives

- Bernardeschi, one of the top talents in Italy. I wanted him since Autumn 2016.
- Matuidi, his presence should allow Pjanic to excel in the midifeld without worrying about chasing the ball. Not the the youngest, not the most talented, not the tallest... Matuidi is a safe value, he is Juventus level. At this position i wanted Tolisso/Sergej MS.
- Sczesnzy, better than Neto and a more credible successor to Buffon. At this position i wanted Donnarumma.
- Howedes, world class defender who can play full back as well. German international, world cup winner, Schalke captain for 200+ games, his numbers speak for themselves. Good alternative to Bonucci, after review i can say he will be over Barzagli & Benatia in the choosing order.
- Sold Lemina, @Rincon
- Retain Alex Sandro, Dybala

Neutral

- Bentancur
- Douglas Costa
- Retain Asamoah. He's declining but he seems an appreciated person in the locker room i think. At this position we all wanted Spinazzola, it's a matter of months.

Negatives

- Sold Bonucci. Deplorable fee, deplorable destination for someone who was a deplorable teammate, it seems. I still believe it was a mistake on the medium/long term and we should have told Allegri to deal with it no matter what. Barzagli has barely one year left in his legs, Giorgio maybe 2. After that we'll rely on Rugani & Caldara, best young CBs in Italy but very young. This lost is now covered by Howedes the Corleonesque transfer.
- De Scrublio, i'm not even down to say more. At this position i wanted Andrea Conti or Darmian.
- Retained Sturaro, the fact that he will still get minutes is unbelievable. He'll be given another 6 months pass after a good game vs Bologna. The new Padoin.

Overall 8

Good summary of our mercato, even though I would wait on MDS.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Juve & Milan after Jakub Jankto apparently, for next summer Cool

Exciting player Jankto, obviously i don't specifically follow Udinese, but he always features well when Udi is the opponent of the team i wanted to watch. Always the most dangerous player.

Winger, AM gifted with good technique, he has a powerful shot and tracks back. @Rincon i am sure knows even more about him than me.

Hope Nedved's blood is more helpful than it was with Schick. Also look at Jakub Jankto's initials. We can't let him go away.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:26 pm

I didn't watch much Udinese last season. I'll try to pay more attention now.

I got the same feelings you do. Would have described him the same way.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

All I know is that he has great potential in career mode Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:46 pm

A guy like Douglas Costa can do fine for a season, maybe two, but in calcio you cannot rely only on technique. You need to have vista and defensive discipline and he has 0 out of 2.
He'll end up being predictable as his main strength is go 1v1 and use pace to land his cross between the posts ALL THE TIME. Always in the center his crosses, never in the dangerous spots. Add to that a poor defending effort.

Might do great before the rivals adapt to him but Douglas really should be a temporary solution.

Now imagine us with Dybala (:bow:), Bernardeschi, Pjaca, Orsolini and this guy Jakub Jankto in the upcoming years.

i think the black & white jersey fits him just fine
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Khedira makes way for Can
Football Italia9 Hours Ago

Sami Khedira will make way for Emre Can at Juventus next summer, moving on to a new stage of his career in MLS, it’s reported.

Multiple sources suggest the Bianconeri will go all-out for Can from January, as his contract with Liverpool is due to expire in June 2018.

According to Calciomercato.it, the German international will replace his Die Mannschaft teammate in Turin.

Khedira arrived as a free agent from Real Madrid in 2015 and is believed to be in his final campaign in Serie A.

The next stage is expected to be Major League Soccer for the 30-year-old with a history of injury issues.

Khedira has made 74 competitive appearances for Juventus, contributing 10 goals and seven assists.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Liverpool star part of Juve's year zero next summer
03/09/2017, 14:10

The summer transfer window may have only just closed but Juventus are already planning for next year with the aim to bring in “low cost” players to the Allianz Stadium.

CEO Beppe Marotta and transfer guru Fabio Paratici have their eyes on three players who all have one thing in common; they are all entering the final year of their respective contracts and the Old Lady is waiting to pick them up for free next summer.

Liverpool’s German midfielder Emre Can is a primary target, the 23-year-old has already made noises about making a move from Anfield to Turin and if latest reports from Italy are to be believed, Marotta has already struck a deal with the player’s agent for February when players coming to the end of their current deals can start talking to other clubs.

Next on the radar is Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot. The 22-year-old, who was once a target for AS Roma, fears he could be dropping down the pecking order in the French capital and with more big name arrivals planned in 2018, is aware he will probably need to move away to continue his career.

A little closer to home we have the ongoing saga of Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij; the Dutch international looked to heading away from the Italian capital then it looked as though a new deal was on the table. Truth is, no-one really knows but as the 25-year-old continues to stall amid interest from the Bianconeri and the Premier League; it’s unlikely he will prolong his stay with the Biancocelesti beyond the current campaign.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next