lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Another Cagliari player were are apparently after is Han, north korean striker on loan at Perugia in Serie B. Never seen a match of his, just youtube. Seems to be highly rated. Would happily trade Cerri (as has been reported) to take a chance for a talented player.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 am

He(Barella) should not ruin his career by spending time on the bench at Juve

Better we sign him and loan him out for a year or two
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 am

Agreed, that would be best for him.

IF Khedira leaves, not convinced he is gonna leave, then I'd get him right away, otherwise should be loaned straight back to Caglairi.

Assuming Marchisio is only half fit the whole time, Sturaro is irrelevant, if Khedira leaves we'd only have:

Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur, Marchisio

Then signing just Can might not be enough, him and Barella would do and there would be enough playing time for a 20 year old.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 am

Just realised Khedira's contract runs out next year. Then I fully expect him to stay next season and perhaps help Can settle into Juve.

Marchisio will either stay on as Pjanić back-up or revive his career somewhere else.

Either ways , there is no space for talents like Barella who is still raw and is better off playing at a smaller team regularly until he's  finally ready to make that big step up to a team like Juve.

I think Praet is already a done deal anyway so he'll most likely be one of the other backup midfield options next season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am

I'm not sold on Praet, he is very raw as well. Last season he wasn't looking good at all. This season he has adapted so now is at least a relevant player for Samp but he isn't one of their best.

Torreira and Gaston Ramirez outperform him weekly. He does look like he can become a player but hasn't shown enough to be too confident. Linetty might be more interesting, can't say yet. As back up there is no problem for Praet or any of these guys so it's ok. It just seems a bit too average when he might not even be the best midfield prospect at Samp (Torreira) or maybe even not second best (Linetty?). His name has weighted more than his performances so far.

I watch Samp pretty often, I'll catch more games and look at Praet more closely Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:50 am

Some of those thoughts are from last season where he didn't look good, this one has been better.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Praet Laughing

I'd pay 50 bucks from my own pocket just to make sure we DON'T sign him. Levelling down at its finest if we buy Praet. Decent at the very best.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Oh and Praet is an AM, so he'll replace Dybala or steal playtime from Bernardeschi/Cuadrado. *bleep* off if i can say

I know him from Anderlecht days (yes it's true because of french/belgian forums) and from Samp days... and he is simply not good enough, never was. To me it's the same appreciation than for Cristante: you don't wake up one day and become Juve level all of a sudden. It rarely happens in football.

That's why i don't believe these moves to concretize, only winter rumors imo

Jakub Jankto is much better, i rate him damn well.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:24 pm

There are some rumours that Marchisio could follow Pirlo to the MLS (from GoalItalia)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:26 pm

I can understand him if he wants to leave

When fit he isn't respected
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Giampaolo turned Praet into a mezzala this season so Gaston Ramirez plays AM. Better for Praet since now he at least looks relevant.

Jankto>>
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Warrior wrote:Oh and Praet is an AM, so he'll replace Dybala or steal playtime from Bernardeschi/Cuadrado. *bleep* off if i can say

I know him from Anderlecht days (yes it's true because of french/belgian forums) and from Samp days... and he is simply not good enough, never was. To me it's the same appreciation than for Cristante: you don't wake up one day and become Juve level all of a sudden. It rarely happens in football.

That's why i don't believe these moves to concretize, only winter rumors imo

Jakub Jankto is much better, i rate him damn well.

I think Praet is more of a CM these days. Assuming Khedira stays, it makes sense to go for a young back-up midfield option. This is probably why we are looking at players like Cristante as well who probably won't break into the starting eleven but might do a decent job as a backup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Juventus are in pole position to sign Genoa striker Pietro Pellegri (16), PSG are also interested. (Il Secolo XIX)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm with you on the young back up thing. I just think that it should be one of the better performing young midfielders in the league. Praet is not one of them.

Maybe its just an easy deal to make with less competition and less playing time demands.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Juventus have an agreement with Emre Can & are willing to sign one of Pellegrini, Cristante & Barella. Marchisio could leave the club in the summer. (Mediaset)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 pm

So IF Marchisio leaves we replace him with Praet or Cristante plus Can on a free transfer? Wtf?

Sad to see Marchisio not really recovering from that injury he had last year.I think he can still be more useful to the club than Khedira and Sturaro.Those two should leave before Marchisio.
Only signing a true WC midfielder to replace him would ease the pain to see our best academy product of these last years go.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Verdi is staying at Bologna so I guess Orsolini stays at Atalanta.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Roma midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini is the main target for Juventus, who have an agreement with his agent + are ready to activate his release clause (€25m), according to Corriere Torino.

Juventus are interested in signing Pellegrini, who has a release clause of €25m (to be paid in 2 installments) + €3m. (La Stampa)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Pellegrini is legit

Maybe not starter material currently, still he was a relevant AM/CM at Sassuolo and junior NT. Lost track of him at Roma i don't think he plays much. If we buy Pellegrini i can see an integration ala Bernardeschi.

Me i remain on the Sergej narrative, no reason to think we won't be able to sign him. I've read in many articles that he LOVES living in Italy and has no plans to move from Lazio. Turns out Juve is also in Italy and his brother also lives in Turin... i think this is quite encouraging.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Roma are just... :facepalm:

Looks like their inability to keep talented players isn't changing with Monchi.

Pellegrini is the real deal. From the Sassuolo, to the U21 euros, to the senior NT and now to Roma he has shown his worth. He does play at Roma and plays well its just that in his position there is Nainggolan.

I didn't realize that he had a release clause so didn't know he was an option. They sold Paredes to accommodate him and yet allowed a 25m release clause Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Roma is a club i respect.

But man their managers are beyond clueless, as if they're getting hustled on purpose everytime. At least they don't act like victims.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Pellegrini is legit, 25M is a great benchmark in terms of cost. Only thing is the release clause leaves it in the hands of the player directly and I wonder if he has Florenzi/De Rossi blood. Additionally, they could always improve his contract and increase that clause substantially.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

From Gazzetta, quickly translating some of it:

Its is possible that 3 fullbacks leave and arrive at Juve. Marotta is managing a scenario where up to the three of Licht, Asamoah and Sandro could leave and he has to be prepared for it.

The options
Darmian is liked, Spinazzola will come, De Sciglio will be reffirmed (Pol Lirola will have to seek a new destination after the Sassuolo loan). Another objective is Emerson Palmieri, for whom Chelsea is also there. In the list there are also Wendell from Leverkusen and Pavel Kaderabek from Hoffenheim. In the last hours, on the other hand, there are rumors about an interest in Santiago Arias, Colombian right back of PSV. There are also roads that lead to Thomas Meunier, who is at odds with PSG, and Jose Luis from Valencia.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 am

Kaderabek reminds me of Licht in his prime.He has that endless energy in him and is quite fast&strong physically but lacks smth in technique.Still could be a great RB for us since he's Czech and his name is Pavel
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm

So we'd have a LB rotation of Darmian + Spinazzola... while earning the jackpot for Alex Sandro ? Where can i subscribe ? We'll MAKE money by doing this.

Enough money to fund a world class (or soon to be WC) midfielder, which is still the priority. Emre Can/Pellegrini/Barella are not immediate solutions...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am

Sampdoria midfielder Dennis Praet confirms talks with Juventus, but insists a deal hasn’t been done yet.

It’s been reported that the Belgian will move to Turin in the summer, with a deal already agreed in an unofficial capacity.

“Yes, but it wasn’t like they wrote, all done,” Praet responded when asked by Il Secolo XIX if he’d spoken to Juve.

“Juve’s interest is pleasing for me but for now it’s just words. I’m happy here, even if things haven’t gone as well in recent times.”

The 23-year-old attacking midfielder has three assists in his 18 Serie A games so far this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next