lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 am

So basically we only have 4 attacking players now just like last year when our 4 attackers got tired and we had no one in bench to give them a rest.

Cuadrado sadly will be out for longer than a month apparently.So like Luca mentioned there are rumors we might go for Politano.
Is he any good? All I know is that he plays for Sassuolo and is a winger.Could probably cost us 25m €.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 am

Politano is bench material. Not more than that. The kind of guy who can come in and play ok, start once in a while and be solid. That's about it.

Basically if its Politano or Sturaro coming on for the wing then obviously Politano but that's about it.

I think it would be a bit of waste signing since we have Pjaca and Orsolini on loan and Dybala and Cuadrado injured and Spinazzola coming. Would make us crowded in attack during the summer.

If a loan is possible for him (or anyone else like him) I think it would be more ideal.

Anyway I don't think it will happen. Bernardeschi and Bentancur should just get more playing time and Dybala will be back soon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Marchisio, Dybala & Cuadrado being injured means it's time to go 4-3-3 Christmas tree (or 4-3-2-1 if you prefer)

HIGUAIN
DOUGLAS-BERNARDESCHI
MATUIDI-PJANIC-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-BENATIA-MDS
BUFFON

Bench: Sczesny - Asamoah, Rugani, Licht - Bentancur, Sturaro - Mandzukic

This is arguably a poor bench but it should suffice for Serie A. My hopes of treble are for next season anyway. Now i just cross my fingers hoping we perform and maybe win the league, who knows ? Dybala might be back for Spurs.

I thought the Emre Can deal was sealed already, glad it isn't. We're going after SERGEJ lads, time to accept it :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

I don't think anyone will be that bothered if Emre Can's move does not materialize. I think it was an opportunity as a free transfer that was a simple one to go for.

As for the formation, I like it but I think Mandzukic remains a 100% starter. Honestly, I don't care too much about who plays but rather how we play. I blame Chievo for yesterday's game but I think a stronger team would've Sampdoria'd us. Were looking flat. Without Dybala, our attack is simply to push the ball out wide and then cross the ball in, rinse and repeat.

I'm glad we got some more manageable games coming up but we definitely need to sharpen up

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 pm

It could be 4-3-3 with Wingdzukic and one of Douglas/Bernardeschi on the right. Not my favourite choice but it clearly is a tendency nowadays.

As i've said before, it (Wingdzukic) kills our creativity and yesterday's game was a perfect example. Imagine having your whole offensive strategy revolving around a 6ft2, 30-year old striker whose main strength is grinta/headers playing out of position Rolling Eyes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:24 pm

There's obvious advantages to playing with Mandzukic and Higuain and obvious pitfalls

A left side of Asamoah, Sturaro and Mandzukic was quite something though, I thought maybe I was hallucinating

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Lol that left side was the definiton of "raw"

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 am

We sold Caligara to Cagliari with some sort of buyback option I think. Welcome Han/Barella?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:48 pm

“He has been there for four years now and feels Neapolitan,” agent Joao Santos told Radio CRC.

“It’s an issue of mentality, it’s a family at Napoli and they all play for each other. Right now everyone is concentrated on the Scudetto, an objective they’ve been missing for 30 years.

“I think we’ll discuss a renewal at the end of the season, as it’s not the moment to talk about that, because he still has a long contract.

He wants to stay, although we’ll have to see if Napoli agree with that. If a player like Torreira arrives from Sampdoria, then that will require an important investment and Jorginho could be sacrificed to make way.

“I think they’d rather sell Jorginho than Amadou Diawara, who is younger
.”

Beppe needs to do his thing if there is any possibility.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Jorginho would be an absolutely unreal signing, he's been one of the very best midfielders in Italy for some time now and him with Pjanic could play beautiful music together

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Would be my second choice after you-know-who

I never imagined that he can join us, but it would be beautiful. For us and for him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Would be a big step up. Having him dictate play would be beautiful and let Pjanic be a little more up. Its Napoli, its ADL, so we can't get our hopes up.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm

When you consider the midfielders we are looking at, or rather want to be looking at, one players for Lazio (Lotito), the other Napoli (ADL)

Means Emre Can and Mandragora recalled Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Laughing

Pretty much yeah. Pretty sure we have worse relations with Lotito now than even with ADL and Guntoli. The only thing is that Tare and Lotito are business men first and foremost. I can see them selling to us (not preferentially) if we don't get along. ADL is something else.

On one hand ADL would sell his mom if the price is right. On the other hand he has a "dutty" to the very passionate Napoli who hate us and are rivals with us at the moment.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm

It's true. I guess we'll just see what the summer brings, I don't even want to think about Jorginho and I try to stop using SMS by his name so that I don't get my hopes up Proud

Emre Can the GOAT

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Also, odds on this being Marchisio's last season?

His wife was taking to social media to discuss him not playing again this past weekend. I feel like if Allegri remains beyond this season (not set in stone in my opinion), then there is a very strong possibility of him leaving

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:37 am

rincon wrote:“He has been there for four years now and feels Neapolitan,” agent Joao Santos told Radio CRC.

“It’s an issue of mentality, it’s a family at Napoli and they all play for each other. Right now everyone is concentrated on the Scudetto, an objective they’ve been missing for 30 years.

“I think we’ll discuss a renewal at the end of the season, as it’s not the moment to talk about that, because he still has a long contract.

He wants to stay, although we’ll have to see if Napoli agree with that. If a player like Torreira arrives from Sampdoria, then that will require an important investment and Jorginho could be sacrificed to make way.

“I think they’d rather sell Jorginho than Amadou Diawara, who is younger
.”

Beppe needs to do his thing if there is any possibility.

I love Diawara honestly pay what ever it takes to get him here. 40-50 million just pay it and get Emre Can and our midfield is set for a while. There seems to be a bunch of options this summer for the midfield including kovacic,SMS,fabinho,Torreira etc then you have lesses desired but still decent options pellegrini and barella etc.

No excuses marotta deliver or we want you out
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:34 pm

I agree. I'd pay what it takes to get Jorginho, Diawara and also Zielinski. Its Napoli so its hard.

Don't want Kovacic at all. Sergej, Fabinho, Torreira, Pellegrini, Barella all choices I like too. The first two being a lot more expensive and desirable.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 pm

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/cristante-come-de-sciglio-il-centrocampista-e-un-pallino-di-allegri-410034

Bryan Cristante, midfielder of class 1995 of Atalanta, could follow the way that this summer led Mattia De Sciglio to leave Milan for Juve. According to "Il Quotidiano" the nerazzurri player, like the fullback, would be a real obsession of Allegri, who could intervene with the Juventus board to carry out this market operation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm

I'm at the point where I would welcome Cristante, he's big, he's strong and he's technical.

Cristante and Can as our midfield signings though, tougher pill to swallow. We do need depth but we do need a marquee player here also, neither fits the bill for me.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

I think we're past the point where our budget will ever allow for a marquee signing again short of selling big time.

Any player that you can say for sure 'yeah they're world class and have 10 years left in them" is going to cost comfortably over 100M euros.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Depends on your definition of marquee signing.

Pjanic most definitely fits that build despite a lower cost.

Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa both fall into that category on profile alone.

It’s more just not maybe bridging the gap to sign Sergej at 80M if that’s his asking price, without selling somebody else. Similar to Higuain’s signing, who would be surprised if we sell Dybala, for example [calma everyone], and then take those funds and actually secure someone big like Sergej? I wouldn’t be since it’s exaclty what we’ve been doing.

But if there’s a top team in more need of a proper CM than us, then I would be shocked

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:49 pm

First of all we must pay 40 millions for Douglas Costa. So far this is the only certainty of our summer mercato Laughing everything else remains unsure

Alex Sandro, Sturaro, Khedira, Licht... all gone next summer i think. More than enough to cover that 40m we owe for Costa. The rest is only minor operations such as Buffon renewal, loanees coming back etc

Next summer is the crossroads for this Juventus team. We need to make a BIG move for a CM to help Pjanic. Yeah it sucks to break the bank but it's necessary this year and Marotta has no choice. I am confident that he'll pull out a clever move. Selling Dybala is the simple solution but doesn't seem like the clubs wants to sell him by any means.

Besides, idk what's the purpose of "Allianz Stadium" and "JJ logo" if this won't fund a major transfer SERGEJ (~80m) or JORGINHO (~30m)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:51 pm

I'll completely change my stance on our heavy re-branding if in 5 years time we're still being outspent by like 20 clubs in Europe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 pm

You’re implying we have no revenue warrior

That’s not how it works

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:46 am

Luca wrote:I'm at the point where I would welcome Cristante, he's big, he's strong and he's technical.

Cristante and Can as our midfield signings though, tougher pill to swallow. We do need depth but we do need a marquee player here also, neither fits the bill for me.

There are some pretty loud whispers about Florenzi atm. Now this is the kind of player I'd welcome if we can't get the expensive ones. Proven quality Serie A player who can play multiple positions. The Cristante's of this world are all bench players at best. We need significant upgrades in midfield and if Roma are willing to sell, I'd take a chance on him despite his injury history. Doubt he's been injured at all this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next