- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 am

So basically we only have 4 attacking players now just like last year when our 4 attackers got tired and we had no one in bench to give them a rest.

Cuadrado sadly will be out for longer than a month apparently.So like Luca mentioned there are rumors we might go for Politano.
Is he any good? All I know is that he plays for Sassuolo and is a winger.Could probably cost us 25m €.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 am

Politano is bench material. Not more than that. The kind of guy who can come in and play ok, start once in a while and be solid. That's about it.

Basically if its Politano or Sturaro coming on for the wing then obviously Politano but that's about it.

I think it would be a bit of waste signing since we have Pjaca and Orsolini on loan and Dybala and Cuadrado injured and Spinazzola coming. Would make us crowded in attack during the summer.

If a loan is possible for him (or anyone else like him) I think it would be more ideal.

Anyway I don't think it will happen. Bernardeschi and Bentancur should just get more playing time and Dybala will be back soon.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Marchisio, Dybala & Cuadrado being injured means it's time to go 4-3-3 Christmas tree (or 4-3-2-1 if you prefer)

HIGUAIN
DOUGLAS-BERNARDESCHI
MATUIDI-PJANIC-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-BENATIA-MDS
BUFFON

Bench: Sczesny - Asamoah, Rugani, Licht - Bentancur, Sturaro - Mandzukic

This is arguably a poor bench but it should suffice for Serie A. My hopes of treble are for next season anyway. Now i just cross my fingers hoping we perform and maybe win the league, who knows ? Dybala might be back for Spurs.

I thought the Emre Can deal was sealed already, glad it isn't. We're going after SERGEJ lads, time to accept it :coffee:
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

I don't think anyone will be that bothered if Emre Can's move does not materialize. I think it was an opportunity as a free transfer that was a simple one to go for.

As for the formation, I like it but I think Mandzukic remains a 100% starter. Honestly, I don't care too much about who plays but rather how we play. I blame Chievo for yesterday's game but I think a stronger team would've Sampdoria'd us. Were looking flat. Without Dybala, our attack is simply to push the ball out wide and then cross the ball in, rinse and repeat.

I'm glad we got some more manageable games coming up but we definitely need to sharpen up
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 pm

It could be 4-3-3 with Wingdzukic and one of Douglas/Bernardeschi on the right. Not my favourite choice but it clearly is a tendency nowadays.

As i've said before, it (Wingdzukic) kills our creativity and yesterday's game was a perfect example. Imagine having your whole offensive strategy revolving around a 6ft2, 30-year old striker whose main strength is grinta/headers playing out of position Rolling Eyes
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:24 pm

There's obvious advantages to playing with Mandzukic and Higuain and obvious pitfalls

A left side of Asamoah, Sturaro and Mandzukic was quite something though, I thought maybe I was hallucinating
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Lol that left side was the definiton of "raw"

Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 am

We sold Caligara to Cagliari with some sort of buyback option I think. Welcome Han/Barella?
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Today at 3:48 pm

“He has been there for four years now and feels Neapolitan,” agent Joao Santos told Radio CRC.

“It’s an issue of mentality, it’s a family at Napoli and they all play for each other. Right now everyone is concentrated on the Scudetto, an objective they’ve been missing for 30 years.

“I think we’ll discuss a renewal at the end of the season, as it’s not the moment to talk about that, because he still has a long contract.

He wants to stay, although we’ll have to see if Napoli agree with that. If a player like Torreira arrives from Sampdoria, then that will require an important investment and Jorginho could be sacrificed to make way.

“I think they’d rather sell Jorginho than Amadou Diawara, who is younger
.”

Beppe needs to do his thing if there is any possibility.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22