lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 pm

If we're getting Filipe Luis which i see as a big possibility , i atleast hope we get a young competent starter quality RB.

Cant have quick fixes on both positions.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Some realistic rumours:

Juventus are interested in Darmian & Bernat for the summer, Kurzawa, Meunier & Digne could also be in the transfer list for Juventus. (Rai)

Marotta will wait for the response of Emre Can for another 7 days, if he don’t get a definitive response, Juve will move for another options, Moussa Dembelè, Rabiot , Ramsey & Paredes are in the list of targets for Marotta. (Rai)

Juve are 'one step' away from signing Matteo Darmian. 'Accelerated' negotiations in recent days, 'green light' from the player and Manchester United. [TS/Goal Italia]

Juventus will also sign an Italian midfielder, Pellegrini is the main target. (Rai)

Some not so realistic rumours:

Juventus are working to sign a great striker - Alvaro Morata and Edinson Cavani are possibilities [RAI]

Juventus are interested in PSG defender Marquinhos, who’s valued at €45-50m. (Corsport)

Corsport:
Juventus need a defender to raise their level. Marquinhos & Giménez fit their profile.
In attack, Griezmann is the dream  but Cavani & Martial are also on Juve's radar.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Prepare for MANY fullback links:
-Asamoah out of contract and leaving
-Lichtsteiner out of contract and leaving
-Alex Sandro a fraud who is leaving

Darmian, I would easily take for the simple fact that he can play left and right (like De Sciglio).

Out of those names, I hope Paredes is the one we go for, makes the most sense to me.

Paredes and Pellegrini with Pjanic, full Roma

Dembele destroyed us in the CL but he's also 31 next season so I'm sure we'll be in for him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Damn our transfer budget must be disappointing this time.
Luis,Pellegrini,Darmian...all cheap players.
Well as long as no important player leaves we should be ok but we definetly needed that top CM.
Maybe we'll take the gamble with E.Can and that's all.

F.Luis is a good option to replace Sandro but only on the short term as he's already 32 if i'm right.
Darmian would be decent and very useful given that he plays on both wings.

Cavani and Griezmann rumors make no sense really.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:16 pm

It’s early days, a big money signing could still be in the cards and it could depend on a sale of a player like Alex Sandro, for example.

Right now, most rumours are making sense for how I feel we’ll approach the summer. We need two full backs and in my opinion, two midfielders with one of them being a top one

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:41 pm

We only read rumors about minor transfers, as for now our board is just scouting the market. Gathering infos about who is available and at what price.

I still expect a major move this summer, we might negociate secretly with a Serie A club like we did for Higuain. Woke up one morning and the deal was already done, nobody heard a damn thing.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:25 pm

i believe Juventus are no cheap when it comes to forwards (CF, SS, AM) if you think about investments like Higuain, Dybala, Amauri, Diego

but when it comes to halfback and fullback lines they hardly spend too much, they like to keep it 0-10 with trustworthy players for example Lichtainer

if there are investments like Pjanic, Alex Sandro, Felipe Melo, mostly that is because there has been a forced sacrifice like Pogba, Vidal, Bonuci otherwise they will keep it 0-10m profiles

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Felipe Melo loool easy to forget this guy. Was shit and cost 15 millions.

Sergej will cost around 70-80 millions, Jorginho around 40. The transfer inflation has hit Serie A now, gone are the days where Juve can improve for cheap. No choice but to spend big if we want to remain a competitive side.

Full back is the easiest position and i can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of WC full backs currently in the world. Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Darmian, Filipe Luis, Howedes... all players that can make a honest job. I agree no need to spend big for that, hopefully no Ballerina at 40 millions like i've read before
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 am

Jorginho is actually quoted at a figure closer to 60-65M, at 40M, any and every club should be all over that signing to be honest.

Sergej is not worth the quoted price, it's reality, but the reality is it may be a necessary evil that we have to face.

I think we'll sign two midfielders this summer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 pm

We are looking at Meret as Szczesny backup next season-Rai
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Very good keeper prospect

I wish Buffon would stay as back up but I know that’s a tough thing to ask

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Pinsoglio is 28 wtf, i thought he was a 18 year old prospect lol

Never been a fan of extremely young GKs as 2nd choice. If Sczesny gets injured we rely on someone with no experience to lead our defence.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Warrior wrote:Pinsoglio is 28 wtf, i thought he was a 18 year old prospect lol

Never been a fan of extremely young GKs as 2nd choice. If Sczesny gets injured we rely on someone with no experience to lead our defence.

More so, if Sczesny does not get hurt, you're asking a young GK to rot on the bench

Meret is a top prospect. Szczesny is just 27 and deserves to be first choice though. I can't wait to see how he does, even though I'll miss Gigi so much

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:26 pm

The 18 year old prospect i was thinking about is Emil Audero, he's in fact 21. As 2nd GK i'd even prefer a Serie A veteran than a youngster.

Scszesny i am very curious to see how it turns out. The talent (reflexes) never was a problem for him, he is agile and does spectacular saves. Consistency was his main problem, and that's something that can be corrected through experience.

At Arsenal i didn't rate him, at Roma i did rate him but i remain doubtful. At Juve, he confirmed that the great form he displayed at Roma was a matter of improvement and not temporary form. So i enter the post-Buffon era with positive expectations.

1 year with Buffon as a mentor is not to be neglected. Now he will become fascist. I'm sure Scszesny has learned a lot from him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:02 am

I definitely see us signing another striker this summer btw whether it be Martial or Morata or anyone else, regardless of what happens with Higuain/Dybala
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:44 am

I hope an expensive striker is only signed if there are sales in attack.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

I hope its Martial over Cavani/Griezmann/Morata for sure, as he can play through the middle or on the left wing and he's a much more exciting prospect. Obviously these links are predicated on someone (or more than one) leaving in attack. I'm not going to start ringing the Dybala alarm as it can easily be Mandzukic or Cuadrado or Higuain, it's far too early to suggest anything and if even one of our attackers leave, then its normal for someone to be purchased.

Lack of top midfielder links is disturbing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 am

According to RAI Sport, Pogba is just a suggestion for Juventus at this given time and there are no real negotiations atm. RAI also report that Morata to Juventus depends on who Chelsea hire as a Coach. If they appoint Luis Enrique, then Morata to Juventus is OFF.

RAI Sport are saying thar Luis Enrique rates Álvaro Morata very highly and if he's appointed as Chelsea coach, then he will block the striker's departure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:49 am

Apparently we're looking to retain Howedes but are hoping for a discount , otherwise he'll return to Germany.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Just trade him for Pjaca. Schalke 04 is a new business partner.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Warrior wrote:Just trade him for Pjaca. Schalke 04 is a new business partner.

Pjaca is definitely worth more than the 14ish million we are bartering with Schalke for over Howedes

That would be a depressing switch

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:53 pm

i have faith in Beppe to come out with a proper deal

by all logic, we'll have to let Pjaca go because Schalke 04 asked for him, while we also want one of their players... maybe Pjaca vs Howedes + cash is more realistic
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:11 pm

From my understanding, Howedes had to make 25 appearances to trigger his 13.5M clause (iirc this was the amount). He's made 2 appearances and 98% of the appearances he didn't make were not due to tactics or ability but because he was injured. Naturally, were not going assume such a fee with the risks involved.

With that being said, I would certainly keep Howedes. It helps with our fullback issue, it provides depth for the center of defence and it gives Emre Can another German friend on the team

Pjaca should be considered separately. It's a shame to imagine him moving on quite so soon but given the injury and how we approached last summer (signing of Bernardeschi and Douglas while keeping everyone else), it did seem like a possible conclusion

Anyone else feel like this is going to be an especially busy summer?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:38 pm

It depends how much the team is going to change upfront.If we are going to sell attackers/wingers then we might have to keep Pjaca.
If not then we can swap him with Howedes and insert a buy-back clause for ~30m.

Howedes is a good defender and highly experienced but hopefully his recent injury history won't repeat.We have lots of injury prone players already.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Agresti thinks Mandzukic will leave this summer

I think so too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Luca wrote:Anyone else feel like this is going to be an especially busy summer?

From august 2017 to until the Spurs duel... i thought we were good for another year with the old guard. Sell dead wood, buy Sergej or Jorginho and close the books, that was my mind. Maybe some Darmian, Cristante as minor operations but nothing more. I thought next year would be our peak, the one we have the best suited squad for Champions League, because our board decisions went that way and they seem to share this view.

Now i believe otherwise. We need a better midfield (at least 2), better full backs, a back-up striker, and a replacement for Buffon. Busy summer incoming imo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next