Hapless_Hans
Luca
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serie A Power Rankings 2017-18 Empty Serie A Power Rankings 2017-18

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am

Introduction

Power rankings are different from what the actual table would look like on a given week. Given the competitiveness of the league, the intrigue of resurgent Milanese teams, the era of this Juventus side, an exciting Napoli team and a sharp Roma team, I think this can be a fun thread. Power rankings will be completed weekly and consider things such as the team's performance, opponent, form of key players, strength of schedule, depth, you name it. Then week to week, we can consider how these rankings change.

I will complete this week, and I am happy to do it each week but I would love it if others got involved. If you are interested, please PM me or post in this thread. I think it would be good to get different viewpoints to make it as subjective as possible.

For the time being, I would like to stick with the following 6 teams:

1. Juventus
2. Napoli
3. Roma
4. Inter
5. Milan
6. Lazio

Week 1 Rankings:

1. Inter Milan (Last week's ranking- N/A)- with Spaletti at the helm and a talented squad, Inter had one of the toughest opening matches against Fiorentina. They passed their first test with a comprehensive 3-0 victory, including a brace from their captain Icardi and a goal from their sought after Perisic. I rank Inter as the number one team this week because Fiorentina is never an easy match, they've shown their talent and Spaletti has got them off to a great start.

2. Juventus (Last week's rating- N/A)- Juve, my favoured team, began their season on Saturday with a match against Cagliari. It was a comprehensive victory with goals from Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain. We got out first taste of VAR with a penalty against us, which Buffon saved. Despite making several new signings, our starting 11 did not include any faces. Douglas Costa, Matuidi did make substitute appearances later into the game and showed promise.

3. Napoli (Last week's rating- N/A)- Napoli has a tough task early in the season due to their Champions League qualifier against Nice being split between their first match of this season, away to Hellas Verona- a club which features many Serie A journeymen like Cerci, Pazzini, Romulo and Caceres. Napoli won 3-1, with the 1 being a late penalty. My only knock against them would be that they did concede a goal and they really should have had more than three goals scored.

4. Milan (Last week's rating- N/A)- I would love to put Milan higher but with Crotone away, a penalty and a red card inside of 5 minutes, this match was over before it began. Milan has had  completely resurgent summer and got off to an amazing start with a 3-0 away win. Due to the red card particularly, it is difficult to really evaluate them from a power rankings' perspective against a club that will be in the relegation battle.  I'm expecting big things from this Milan team.

5. Roma (Last week's rating- N/A)- I know, it's probably harsh. Roma had arguably the toughest opening match of the above-noted teams with Atalanta away. Roma won 1-0 with a Kolarov direct free kick. They really held on for dear life and in my opinion, were lucky to escape Bergamo with three points but three points hard fought. I think if Atalanta had the quality of last season, it would've been a different night. These are the games that normally do get away from Roma, so I'm sure they won't mind grinding out a 1-0 win to begin the season and keep the pace.

6. Lazio (Last week's rating- N/A)- Fresh off their Champions League final victory against Juventus, Lazio had newcomers SPAL at home and tied 0-0. Maybe they need to sort out Keita's future sooner rather than later, they definitely could have used him today. Lazio finished ahead of Milan and Inter last season and to me, they have a decent squad with Immobile, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, De Vrij, Parolo etc. A team that should win against SPAL at home particularly, an opportunity missed.

Short note
With virtually all teams winning convincingly and in the first match of the season, the power rankings are not really that discussion worthy. The idea is to build and follow this week by week and considering where teams are heading, what's next? How will this one game impact the season? What will be really fun is when these teams face off against each other (like next week's Roma vs. Inter).

Last edited by Luca on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck you hans)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Serie A Power Rankings 2017-18 Empty Re: Serie A Power Rankings 2017-18

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Serie A Power Rankings 2017-18 Giphy-facebook_s

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:57 pm

I'll wait until match day 3 to fully participate. I am not sure to fully understand the concept but i am of course IN Thumbs up

We won't be able to watch all 6 teams every week. So we better help each other with our own impressions. Only Napoli & Lazio are not covered, for the rest we have clever fans to inform us about their team.

--------------------
For advanced stats, the best i know is Transfermarkt.
To watch all games highlights: http://hoofoot.com/?fr&match=Crotone_0_-_3_AC_Milan_2017_08_20_lgfr_

To watch full games one hour after it's finished, i used to know a great website but Italian Federation gave them a lawsuit i think, they stop broadcasting Calcio last season. So if someone knows another website it is welcome.
---------------------

Here should be the SCALE of quality for opponents. It's not set in stone but there should be a good reason to move a team. For example, Benevento cannot move from 5th tier to 3rd tier just because they haven't lost the last 2 games.

1st tier: JUVENTUS, NAPOLI
2nd tier: ROMA, LAZIO, MILAN, INTER
3rd tier: TORINO, FIORENTINA, ATALANTA, SASSUOLO, SAMPDORIA
4th tier: CHIEVO, UDINESE, CAGLIARI, GENOA, BOLOGNA
5th tier: HELLAS, SPAL, CROTONE, BENEVENTO
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Is it still 2016 in Serie A ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:11 am

Great concept, Luca.

Don't disagree at all with our ranking here honestly. It was quite an ugly win. The result is all that I cared about regarding that performance, although it certainly taught me a thing or 2 about how things will be under EDF.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 am

Warrior wrote:I'll wait until match day 3 to fully participate. I am not sure to fully understand the concept but i am of course IN Thumbs up

We won't be able to watch all 6 teams every week. So we better help each other with our own impressions. Only Napoli & Lazio are not covered, for the rest we have clever fans to inform us about their team.

--------------------
For advanced stats, the best i know is Transfermarkt.
To watch all games highlights: http://hoofoot.com/?fr&match=Crotone_0_-_3_AC_Milan_2017_08_20_lgfr_

To watch full games one hour after it's finished, i used to know a great website but Italian Federation gave them a lawsuit i think, they stop broadcasting Calcio last season. So if someone knows another website it is welcome.
---------------------

Here should be the SCALE of quality for opponents. It's not set in stone but there should be a good reason to move a team. For example, Benevento cannot move from 5th tier to 3rd tier just because they haven't lost the last 2 games.

1st tier: JUVENTUS, NAPOLI
2nd tier: ROMA, LAZIO, MILAN, INTER
3rd tier: TORINO, FIORENTINA, ATALANTA, SASSUOLO, SAMPDORIA
4th tier: CHIEVO, UDINESE, CAGLIARI, GENOA, BOLOGNA
5th tier: HELLAS, SPAL, CROTONE, BENEVENTO

Awesome post, I like the tier system.

Basically, it's a week by week ranking which may or may not reflect the league table itself but considers two criteria:
1. Quantitative- a win is worth more than a draw which is worth more than a loss. A win at home versus a poor team is worth less than a big away win against a tough team. Goals scored, conceded, the form of the squad as demonstrated by injuries, the goal scorers.

2. Qualitative- this is where we can be creative. This is the subjective part and really, for me, its about how you support your conclusion. For example, this week I placed Roma, who won a tougher away match lower than Juventus who won an easier home match because Roma won on a scrappy goal and barely held on.

No, I suppose we cannot watch all 6 teams every week, but we can read match reports, watch highlight videos and do our best with what we have. The awesome part is people will correct you if they disagree. This isn't meant to be a carbon copy of the league table, or else there really wouldn't be a point.

And because its a running table, the next week will always consider the past week's rankings to create trends based on form and the above noted criteria.

This is an example of power rankings:

Now, it isn't perfect and like I said, it can be attempted n different ways but you get the idea. Neymar is the number one ranked player because he had a great week. Next week he can be poor and not listed at all. The difference here is were going to focus on these 6 teams competing in the same competition.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:31 am

Cool enough for me, we have many active posters in the Calcio thread, together we have a big brain.

I had the intentions of watching Lazio more anyways, i want to see my boy Milinkovic-Savic blossom before he joins Juve next summer.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 am

The most relevant win was by Roma tbh. Even if it has been lucky but this is also sign of a great team. Bergamo is tough stadium but they got it, even conceding no goals. Good show of strength.
About us , Fiorentina are enough crap atm , they sold their best players and they are work in progress.
Infact 3-0 doesn't show what it is really been , we could win 6-0.
Anyway they have also good talent and they must develop it ( Eysseric looks like interesting , but not just him.. ) so they can insert on EL places race eventually
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:The most relevant win was by Roma tbh. Even if it has been lucky but this is also sign of a great team. Bergamo is tough stadium but they got it, even conceding no goals. Good show of strength.
About us , Fiorentina are enough crap atm , they sold their best players and they are work in progress.
Infact 3-0 doesn't show what it is really been , we could win 6-0.
Anyway they have also good talent and they must develop it ( Eysseric looks like interesting , but not just him.. ) so they can insert on EL places race eventually

I get that, Roma had the toughest match of all the sides I mentioned.But they won on a direct free kick and really just held on for dear life, Ilicic even missed from point blank to level it. Its a 3 points uncharacteristic from Roma to take and it is a feat.

What impressed me with Inter, even though they also faced a gutted team in Fiorentina, is they got it done convincingly. I think with a new manager, its important to build the confidence early. Especially with the lack of success so many managers have had before him. You guys started on the right foot. Now Roma vs. Inter next week ffs Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Looks like Juve are getting whuuuuuuped by genoa, down 0-2
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Fantastic jinx Nick
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Nick :facepalm:

Stick to jinxing Mbappe to Real.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Since no one had done it, here it goes my take.

Week 2 Rankings:

1. Inter Milan (Last week's ranking - 1)
Inter look beaten in the first half but came back strong in the second one and scored 3 at the Olimpico. It wasn't the most convincing performance altogether but no doubt that a 1-3 win away to Roma has to give the #1 spot. Mario, Perisic and of course Icard, who scored another brace.

2. Juventus (Last week's ranking - 2)
After an strange start with a record time own goal and a mistakenly given penalty from VAR, Juve beated and scored 4 on Genoa. Last year we lost at the Marassi, conceding 3. Hammering Genoa was high on the to-do list for many Juve fans. An away win at Genoa with a 4 goal comeback showed the kind of mentality we need to put on a scudetto challenge.

3. Napoli (Last week's ranking - 3)
3-1 to Atalanta. Hard fought as well since Atalanta again brought a good game, but again lost. Mertens back on track with a goal and assist, Insigne with the assist, and youngsters Zielinski and Rog with the other goals. Particularly important imo is that they won a tough game without Hamsik (who was invisible).

4. Lazio (Last week's ranking - 6)
Playing at Chievo is a real bitch. Winning there without Anderson (injured) and with Immobile and Sergej on goal is a big boost. Didn't watch them. The win deserves credit nonetheless.

5. Milan (Last week's ranking - 4)
Another win to keep the challenge going. Cagliari isn't the worst team in the league but still is a must win for any of these teams at home. Cagliari brought the game and it really didn't seem certain that Milan would pull when Suso got a goal. A game fought to the end but Milan held on. Not too convincing but a win is what was needed and they got it.

6. Roma (Last week's ranking - 5)
The only team that lost, and a against a direct rival. They started really well, went ahead, and were unlucky not to be ahead by more goals. Just off the mark with 3 posts. Fell apart to Icardi and co. after the first goal in the second half. From that moment on they failed to get it together and got taken out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Agreed on everything.

Disappointing from Roma who were off to a good start. Perotti hit the post and 1 minute after Icardi tied the score, after that they stopped believing. They switch off and it was obvious.

Funny how Inter did not overspent this summer and now they finally have a good team. Valero, Skriniar, Dalbert is a decent mercato to add flesh around the bone if i can say.
I'm curious to see if Inter will maintain the same pace all season long but that win in Rome sure was impressive.

VAR may have cost 6 points to Juve over bs penalties, it's not legit. Thankfully it has been a non-factor so far.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Thank you brother rincon for the assessment. I was a bit preoccupied with personal matters and I did not watch Sunday's matches. I also wanted to see if someone else would carry the torch for match day 2.

Now that the summer window is closed, we can see how every team is lining up until January at the earliest.

Juventus is already struck by injuries losing Chiellini and Marchisio, thankfully Matuidi and Howedes were signed. Lets see how quick they can be integrated by Allegri.

Inter, the dark horse to win Serie A in my opinion. Their weakest position since Zanetti and Maiccon has remained the full back position. What did they do? Go out and sign Dalbert on the left and Cancelo on the right, brilliant. If Inter had to contend with the CL or even the EL along with Serie A, I would deeply criticize them for not signing Schick but depth wise they should be ok for Serie A.

Roma, insistent on the 4-3-3, which is fine. Kolarov is a great signing. The midfield is good having retained both Nainggolan and Strootman. I like Defrel as a signing, he can be a joker in the attack of the 4-3-3. The real gem of this market is Schick. Great signing for numerous reasons but I don't really understand his place in the 4-3-3 with both Dzeko and Defrel. Given that Roma will be in the Champions League though, I really like this signing and I applaud Roma for making this move, given the competition for Schick.

Milan, FANTASTIC market in both outwards and inwards. They improved every area of the field. When the summer started it was almost certain they would lose Donnarumma and mark the beginning of another poor season. Instead, they keep their prized asset, make one of the coups of the summer in Bonucci, and put together an impressive defense, a good midfield, and an ok attack. The disappointment will be the summer culminating with the signing of Kalinic, not as bad as some may think but obviously not to the level Milan is aspiring towards or with the motif of their other signings. The bright spot may be Cutrone who has had a blistering start to his season. Defense wins trophies so one must be pleased with signings like Bonucci, Conti, Ric Rod, Biglia and Kessie, together that is a formidable foundation.

Napoli, retained all their players. Milik is back, Sarri remains. You can't knock this team in any way. They play the best soccer in Italy. They have youth, experience, energy, everything. They create the most chances, they finish the most chances. They're coming off another impressive season, one of their very best ever. I don't see how they slow down unless there is a critical injury or two- which would impact any of the previous mentioned teams, or if they go deep in the CL- the question will be on how they balance the two (three) competitions.

Juventus, another summer, another key player(s) sold. Bonucci out is almost a shock to the system for a player perceived to be Juventino until death, future captain, leader and heart of the defense. Dani Alves, genius signing, one of the most decorated players of all time, both gone. Rincon, legendary poster, brother, friend and upventus brigade member joining Torino of all teams. The third really hurts me on a personal level. Now the signings, Matuidi, Howedes, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, Sczcesny, Bentancur and De Sciglio. Quite another unbelievable summer, it's kind of crazy to sustain such success yet have this revolving door or players in critical positions change each year. Compare this with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich- the teams that Juve aspires to be grouped with and none turnover more players in such a short time. Again its up to Allegri to bring this group together. This is the best attack we have had on paper in 10 years, I am excited to see it in full force.

The game to watch this weekend will be Lazio vs. Milan. Lazio has lowkey quite a good team. This is the first "real" test for Milan.

As for VAR, its too early to have an opinion. I think its dangerous when every contact in the box becomes a penalty after the fact. The idea that one was called on Juventus without considering that the player was offside to begin with, off setting any illegal contact is equally disturbing as it is the antithesis of its use. I think we'll see record breaking numbers for penalties per game. It is really early days so it will naturally take a few more matchdays to work out the problems. Mainly, the time it takes to make a decision. We need decisive referees here to quickly take a look and then resume play accordingly. Overall, I like what they're trying to do- it removes human error and like basketball, a poor referee can unbelievably influence a match and ultimately, change the outcome of matches on their own- this power should belong to players and managers only.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:12 pm

rincon wrote:Since no one had done it, here it goes my take.

Week 2 Rankings:

1. Inter Milan (Last week's ranking - 1)
Inter look beaten in the first half but came back strong in the second one and scored 3 at the Olimpico. It wasn't the most convincing performance altogether but no doubt that a 1-3 win away to Roma has to give the #1 spot. Mario, Perisic and of course Icard, who scored another brace.

2. Juventus (Last week's ranking - 2)
After an strange start with a record time own goal and a mistakenly given penalty from VAR, Juve beated and scored 4 on Genoa. Last year we lost at the Marassi, conceding 3. Hammering Genoa was high on the to-do list for many Juve fans. An away win at Genoa with a 4 goal comeback showed the kind of mentality we need to put on a scudetto challenge.

3. Napoli (Last week's ranking - 3)
3-1 to Atalanta. Hard fought as well since Atalanta again brought a good game, but again lost. Mertens back on track with a goal and assist, Insigne with the assist, and youngsters Zielinski and Rog with the other goals. Particularly important imo is that they won a tough game without Hamsik (who was invisible).

4. Lazio (Last week's ranking - 6)
Playing at Chievo is a real bitch. Winning there without Anderson (injured) and with Immobile and Sergej on goal is a big boost. Didn't watch them. The win deserves credit nonetheless.

5. Milan (Last week's ranking - 4)
Another win to keep the challenge going. Cagliari isn't the worst team in the league but still is a must win for any of these teams at home. Cagliari brought the game and it really didn't seem certain that Milan would pull when Suso got a goal. A game fought to the end but Milan held on. Not too convincing but a win is what was needed and they got it.

6. Roma (Last week's ranking - 5)
The only team that lost, and a against a direct rival. They started really well, went ahead, and were unlucky not to be ahead by more goals. Just off the mark with 3 posts. Fell apart to Icardi and co. after the first goal in the second half. From that moment on they failed to get it together and got taken out.

Juve should be lower, they..struggled at the Marassi
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:38 pm

We struggled at the Marassi for 10 minutes and then scored 4. We always do poorly at the Marassi, this is a highlight for us. But yeah Napoli could just as well be 2nd.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 pm

I probably won't be able to watch games this weekend, hopefully one of you guys updates it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Alright brothers, the third edition:

This week's results
Juventus- Chievo 3-0
Sampdoria-Roma- postponed
Inter- SPAL 2013 2-0
Lazio- Milan 4-1
Bologna-Napoli 0-3

Preamble:

This is an interesting week for a couple of reasons. First, we have the international break hangover. Second, we have the Champions League upon us- impacting three of the six teams. Third, we have Roma's match postponed. Fourth, and finally, we have Lazio and Milan facing off in each team's first big test of this campaign- spoiler, one team aced this test.

Last week's rankings brought to you by brother and general @rincon, second of his name, protector of the Juventus section, breaker of transfer news.

1. Inter
2. Juventus
3. Napoli
4. Lazio
5. Milan
6. Roma

This week:

1. Lazio (4)- the absolute winners of this week. A perfect match played against a resurgent Milan which clearly did not return from the international break. If you watched this match, you know that the 4-1 scoreline is no fluke but the mark of an absolute dominant display. This Lazio team is quite good and Inzaghi is proving himself match by match.

2. Napoli (3)- a 3-0 away win prior to their Champions League match away to Shakhtar, over Bologna. Really, I think spots 2, 3, 4 are quite obvious this week and can be interchanged accordingly. Its a match you do expect Napoli to win but an away tie after the international break and prior to the beginning of the CL is why I place them ahead of their counterparts this week. This Napoli team is a well-oiled machine and this season will be no different.

3. Juventus (2)- a 3-0 home win against Chievo. It was a match never seeming to be lost. Juventus have been the first team to suffer with a minor injury crisis. It was a match won without Marchisio, Khedira, Chiellini, and to the expense of Mandzukic who left the match late on. Dybala continued his blistering form with another great goal, Douglas Costa made his first start and Bernardeschi made his first assist with Juve.

4. Inter (1)- I must first admit this is not a match that I watched so brother @robes and @breva can correct any discrepancies. It was a 2-0 win at home against a team that Inter should beat. A clean sheet, goals from Icardi and a great one from Perisic- one of the best combinations in Serie A. Spaletti is continuing his fine start and in the easiest of the first three matches, Inter won.

5. Roma (6)- Their match was postponed due to heavy rainfall. They now must play Atletico Madrid on Tuesday. Has anyone in Europe had a tougher start to their schedule? Atalanta away, Inter at home, Sampdoria away (postponed) and now Atletico Madrid at home. All with a new manager. I sympathize with all Roma fans, so I bumped them up a space this week. Maybe the extra time will do them so good, they need a good result to get their season up and running.

6. Milan (5)- They were flattened, battered and hammered by Lazio. I think the biggest disappointment is Montella, what was he thinking with his selection and tactics? He got it horribly wrong and basically lost the match within a 20 minute window- the last 10 minutes of the first half and the first 10 minutes of the second half. These are still early days but the loss must be felt on a deeper level, not because of the scoreline but because of the performance. Milan has quite a good squad but I do think it is really a season in which Montella is on trial.

Conclusion:

Although these are very early days, I am starting to see two groups form:

Juventus, Inter and Napoli for the top 3 spots.

Roma, Milan and Lazio for spots 4-6.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 pm

SPAL plays well organized football and their draw with Lazio was not a freak accident last week or whenever it was, that said Inter is not at the level of Juventus or Napoli, but I think they have an edge over Lazio and Milan. I think we were a little lucky against Roma, but it was at the Olimpico so I have to say that at the moment Inter should have a third place power ranking, but very close to Roma. Not convinced by Lazio notwithstanding their thrashing of Milan.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Great analysis of the week end, agreed in all.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am

Good write up, Luca.

Watched Lazio-Milan....all I can say is that the derby is gonna be required viewing this season. Immobile submitting his name for capocannoniere in style. Milan are going to take time to gell obviously. They looked exactly what they are right now: a group of individuals. They'll get there though. Just need that time.

As for Roma....still not sure if this time off is good or bad. Good for the rest and getting back injured players, bad for the lack of match sharpness. I did watch Atleti-Valencia over in La Liga, but there's not much to really draw from that match as there were quite a few Atleti players rested for the match tomorrow. Appreciate the love either way though, man.

This season is going to be fantastic.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 am

Gonna be a calcio season for the ages, it's exciting. Serie A's great comeback Year 1.
Maybe the best since the sette sorelle era that i haven't seen ??

- Juventus & Napoli are top 10 teams in Europe (yes)
- Inter will get their honor back after a couple of dark seasons, they also have a good squad... seems like @breva was right despite all the mockery. Not having a composed approach to the games was the major flaw.
- Milan absolute dogshit banana
- Roma is a bag full of surprise, no matter what happens this club is cool and always entertaining.
- Lazio & Torino as high quality EL contenders that can do damage to those who compete for the title. We saw examples this week end, because of them we have 7 decent at least teams in the league.

11 players that have big potential
CUTRONE-SCHICK
JANKTO
SERGEJ-MANDRAGORA-BENTANCUR
CALABRIA-CALDARA-RUGANI-CONTI
DONNARUMMA

Last edited by Warrior on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down