Helmer
matpol
Interman
Collblanc
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group E

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Nishankly wrote:The only reason Liverpool is still functioning near the top relatively in the PL is PURELY because of Klopp and his management team.

We don't deserve to be anywhere near where we are atm and the transfer window shows it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group E - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group E

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Seems unfair to criticize Klopp when they drew because of a missed penalty. Some people need to drop their agendas.

Edit: just saw the Correa goal. Lovren Laughing
you cant blame klopp for the missed pen. what you can blame klopp for is having 18 months on the training pitch with 4 transfer windows and still giving away 2 goals per game on average and giving away 2 goals per game on average is why Rodgers got sacked.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:The only reason Liverpool is still functioning near the top relatively in the PL is PURELY because of Klopp and his management team.

We don't deserve to be anywhere near where we are atm and the transfer window shows it.

Would Hodgson or Dalglish or Rodgers do a better job with this squad? I'm talking about managers at the helm, Not Conte or Allegri etc

Lallana, Mignolet, Coutinho, Firmino, Can are all examples of Klopps coaching. We are overachieving because of Klopp's method.

I really don't see what's funny and why you got upvoted. It's pretty basic he's got us CL and amazing European nights back whether in El or CL. We are atleast competing but y'all wankers want success overnight.

Not buying a CB is a different issue, Stay away from that when you reply.

Last edited by Nishankly on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Seems unfair to criticize Klopp when they drew because of a missed penalty. Some people need to drop their agendas.

you cant blame klopp for the missed pen. what you can blame klopp for is having 18 months on the training pitch with 4 transfer windows and still giving away 2 goals per game on average and giving away 2 goals per game on average is why Rodgers got sacked.

Rodgers was sacked because we were finishing 8th 7th every year. He spent on the defense and still couldn't find solutions with lameass attacking as well.

Comparing him to Klopp oh my.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Rodgers was sacked because we were finishing 8th 7th every year. He spent on the defense and still couldn't find solutions with lameass attacking as well.

Comparing him to Klopp oh my.
under Rodgers we were great going forward but shit at the back. We finished 2nd and won nothing. Under klopp we are great going forward and shit at the back finished 4th and won nothing so klopp is no improvement on Rodgers at all is he. You talk about players like lallana firmino and coutinho and how klopp is coaching them but don't forget it's also klopp that's coaching the worst defensive in the league. We needed a CB since Rodgers left and klopp signed klavan. He fooled up the deal for vvd and had no plan b. Rodgers signed Moreno who is the worst LB in the world after 4 transfer windows and the signing of Robertson who is playing at LB. that's right Moreno. We had mings in goal who lets face it is a scrub so klopp buys a new keeper and guess what he is worst than Ming and mings is back flapping at crosses. We have played 5 games and gave away 10 goals. And all that fool says after every game is we need to learn from it. Well guess what they don't learn shit. It's the same mistakes game after game. Klopp is the most overrated manager in the world. You talk about klopp having shit defenders but that's just bullshit. Chelsea had the best defensive record in the league last season with victor moses at right back and luis and Cahill as centre backs ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:54 am

We were okay going forward with Rodgers, Never great. Great was one year when we finished 2nd, But that was all Suarez. Other than we finished 8th, 7th and 6th in the other 3 years. So the thing you say about going forward is a huge generalization.

Again, I said don't bring the Centre Back into the equation but you did. Everyone knows we are shit at the back, Its not about that. The success Klopp has got relatively to Rodgers is because he's done better with the CB's at his disposal compared to Rodgers who spent a lot of money on defense and keepers unlike Klopp.

Again I specifically said DO NOT BRING THE CB SCENARIO INTO THE AGENDA, yet you're entire rant is about defending when I was talking about the over-achievement of the entire squad. This shows your entire agenda regarding Klopp is about a CB, which is fair but don't always associate Klopp to a CB mate.

Nishankly wrote:

If you don't understand enough English that's not my problem. You're entire post is directed towards defending when I specifically was talking about Klopp being able to get to places without sorting that out yet ie over achieving.

The reason you got upvotes is because GL is horribly ignorant when it comes to Liverpool for whatever agendas I dont know but its getting really laughable.

To ensure you don't waste my time anymore, I agree fully 100% with you we haven't sorted out the CB situation and Klopp is to blame, But that was not my point during the above posts. So please make an effort and read while comprehending properly.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:05 am

Nishankly wrote:We were okay going forward with Rodgers, Never great. Great was one year when we finished 2nd, But that was all Suarez. Other than we finished 8th, 7th and 6th in the other 3 years. So the thing you say about going forward is a huge generalization.

Again, I said don't bring the Centre Back into the equation but you did. Everyone knows we are shit at the back, Its not about that. The success Klopp has got relatively to Rodgers is because he's done better with the CB's at his disposal compared to Rodgers who spent a lot of money on defense and keepers unlike Klopp.

Again I specifically said DO NOT BRING THE CB SCENARIO INTO THE AGENDA, yet you're entire rant is about defending when I was talking about the over-achievement of the entire squad. This shows your entire agenda regarding Klopp is about a CB, which is fair but don't always associate Klopp to a CB mate.

Nishankly wrote:

If you don't understand enough English that's not my problem. You're entire post is directed towards defending when I specifically was talking about Klopp being able to get to places without sorting that out yet ie over achieving.

The reason you got upvotes is because GL is horribly ignorant when it comes to Liverpool for whatever agendas I dont know but its getting really laughable.

To ensure you don't waste my time anymore, I agree fully 100% with you we haven't sorted out the CB situation and Klopp is to blame, But that was not my point during the above posts. So please make an effort and read while comprehending properly.
half of football is about attacking and half of it is about defending and klopp
Knows fook all about defending. We concede as many goals now as we did under Rodgers and klopp
Is using the same defenders that Rodgers had plus 3 defenders he has signed himself so when you say he does well with the crap defenders that Rodgers left him is bullshit. You talk about the players that klopp has improved and they are all Rodgers signings. So how is it he can improve the forward players so much and show absolutely no improvement on the defensive players? The answer is simple when it comes to defending the fool doesn't have a clue. One day when he gets sacked you will agree with what I'm saying what took me 10 games to suss out will take you 3-4 years but in the end you will see I'm right.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:22 am

It's the system. It leaves defense very open. We need better players, these guys can't be coached to be better.

I agree with you ffs. When will you learn to read. Klopp will go if the defense isn't sorted but that's not the *bleep* point since the start of your quoting me in this thread ffffffsssss
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:31 am

Heard Klopp has a worst win % than Moyes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 am

Nishankly wrote:It's the system. It leaves defense very open. We need better players, these guys can't be coached to be better.

I agree with you ffs. When will you learn to read. Klopp will go if the defense isn't sorted but that's not the *bleep* point since the start of your quoting me in this thread ffffffsssss
your point was that we are near the top only because we have klopp and your point was wrong. if mourinho took over this Liverpool team we would challange for the title. and if the system is  conceding 2 goals per game then why is he sticking to the same system. does he think if he keeps doing the wrong thing long enough it will one day work lol
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Would Hodgson or Dalglish or Rodgers do a better job with this squad? I'm talking about managers at the helm, Not Conte or Allegri etc

Now you bring in Mourinho to defend your position.

Mate it's been less than 2 days and I'm already tired of talking to you.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Now you bring in Mourinho to defend your position.

Mate it's been less than 2 days and I'm already tired of talking to you.
so you only want to talk about the good forward play at Liverpool so you cant suck klopp off. you don't want to talk about the pub team defending Laughing Laughing we can talk more when you understand the football is not just about scoring goals. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 pm

ffs the way you change the topic is unreal.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Nishankly wrote:ffs the way you change the topic is unreal.
how did I change the topic. you said klopp is genius for keeping us near the top when the reality is Liverpool have as much quality in the forward area as any team in the lge. with a better manager in charge we would be doing much better that's why I said if someone like mourinho was in charge we would challange for the title. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Another match, another feeling Liverpool might actually draw. Mind you, both goals were really nice to see. And Sevilla dominating Maribor, Jay should be content.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:53 pm

I think both keepers should have done better tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:26 pm

The freekick yea but that cannon Coutinho let off, nah. That was hit way too hard.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:48 pm

I think our squad has big issues with their mentality. Defensively and attacking too, they just can not keep cool and make better decisions in tight and tense situations. Cant blame the manager really for every shit the players do on the pitch.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 pm

we need a deadly striker.firmino is a good player but not deadly when you need it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:36 pm

damn I hate your signature. bringing politics into sports.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm

just block the signature
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Interman wrote:damn I hate your signature. bringing politics into sports.
my signature has nothing to do with politics buddy Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:12 am

2. Firmino needs some resting. He looked zaded (and not unreasonably) in the last couple of games.
3. Emre needs to be benched [full-stop]
4. Sturridge in 433 isn't going to work. Specially if is coming in for 20 odd minutes and facing a packed box.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am

We should forget about Liverpool for a moment and appreciate this assist from Joaquin Correa.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Golaso. That was awesome really.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:19 pm

That video doesn't even show the full dribble either, though it's most of it

Fantastic assist, and so unselfish to pass there. A lot of players would have gone for goal just because of what preceded it. He won't get near the amount of air time or recognition for this assist as he would if he had scored it, but went for the correct decision anyway.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next