matpol
Interman
iftikhar
Collblanc
36 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 22

Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group F

Post by Firenze Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Nobody cares about that. Koeman is about to get sacked.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group F

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
McLewis wrote:No shame in Napoli losing away to Shahktar. Donbass is still a rough place to get points from, especially if it's not an elite club.

Except that Donezk haven't played in their home Donbass stadium for about 3 years now

Shows how much I keep up with Ukrainian football. SMH.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Firenze wrote:need to take away 2 spots from Serie A IMO, give them to the Uzbekistan league or something, they would do better than any club not named Juve from Italy

Nah just need of Milanese teams , we are back soon
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Firenze wrote:6 months ago

'Napoli are a top side, CL dark horses, play some of the best football in Serie A'
I'm gonna need some links because I don't think I've ever seen anyone rate Napoli in the CL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Napoli are 100% focus on the league
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Yeah all of the Napoli hype I've heard and contributed to surrounds what they can do in Serie A. Don't think anyone really thinks they'll do much in Europe and that's mostly down to Sarri whose tactics are suited almost too much to the league and are a bit redundant contintentally.

Getting out this group is probably the stretch target for them while the EL will be where they might end up. Either way, Sarri and ADL want that scudetto more than anything else.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't know if I would go quite so far.

They went all out against Nice to qualify and all out against Shakhtar in their loss. It's a match they should've won. Reina was quite poor and a keeper remains their biggest need.

I think they'll still come out of this group.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Well yeah they clearly want to get out of the group. CL money is a great motivator. Whether they actually can is another story based on that Shakhtar result. Like Roma, will need to lean on their home form a bit more. I don't see them taking points off City away and might do so at home depending on City form.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Roma has a much tougher group in my opinion though.

Napoli's problem is they create a lot of chances but have an awful time finishing them. They're an incredibly wasteful team despite having such fluidity in their play.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:48 pm

McLewis wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
McLewis wrote:No shame in Napoli losing away to Shahktar. Donbass is still a rough place to get points from, especially if it's not an elite club.

Except that Donezk haven't played in their home Donbass stadium for about 3 years now

Shows how much I keep up with Ukrainian football. SMH.

This is not so much about Ukrainian football as it is about world politics tbh Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Sarri:

"Tomorrow I'd love to see 11 'dickheads' having the courage to play football right in Man City's face".
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Laughing

Looking forward to that game now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 am

Gonna be a GOAT tie.

Here is the rest of the pre-match conference with Sarri being Sarri, full of complaining about Lega and praising Guardiola.

"I think that the one of tomorrow (City) will be the least important match in terms of qualifying. City is on another level with respect to the other three, they can win every game. The other games will be key, but its clear that if anyone takes points from them then they go into an advantageous position.

[...more bitching about the league schedule...]

Its not enough to simply apply yourself to limit City. They win every game with at least 5 goals. Since august they hadn't conceded a goal, they are strong also in the defensive phase. It will be very tough, even to win the ball back there many players in the right zones. They look unbalanced, but they are not, they always attack the ball with many men. I didn't watch so many City games because I didn't want to ruin more evenigs. These are things you used to see in other decades. Its clearly the strongest squad in Europe.

Knowing their greatness, I cannot boast. Today, he is the best. Its been 30 years since Sacchi defined football. In a few years I think we will see how important Guardiola's turn is. He is one the ones that define football.

We must be crazy in chasing the match. To speak about tactical aspects against a team like this one is a mental masturbation. The only thing I want from Napoli is to not have fear. Fear gives you negativity, it penalizes you. As such I would like to have 11 dickheads that want to play football right in Manchester City's face."
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am

Not sure i agree with him on strongest squad in Europe though tbh, unless he means right now in this moment.

Because i feel like there are better teams in the CL. They might be the ones in the best form though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Its just Sarri doing his thing for the prematch conference. He would have said it for Madrid, Barca, Bayern, etc.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

I thought that too that he's just respecting the opposition, but felt like mentioning anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Champions League Group Stage - Group F - Page 2 MNCNAP-Lines
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Aguero on the bench hmm

What happened to him having broken ribs lmao.

Pep used roids and it's super effective.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 pm

We are better playing with Sane and Sterling that bring width and pace than Jesus-Kun partnership.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:07 pm

nasir6371 wrote:We are better playing with Sane and Sterling that bring width and pace than Jesus-Kun partnership.

I meant that i thought he's supposed to be injured for like another 2 months.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Predicting a Napoli win and subsequent GL meltdown
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 pm

only a meltdown from Pep fanboys

neutrals know Napoli got this
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:18 pm

The only reason there would be meltdowns from Pep fanboys if there was meltdowns from the neutrals lol.

You may not notice this but the only time the fanboys react is if the haters actually force the issue they don't give a shit otherwise.

But in all seriousness, they'll be no meltdown because there never is anymore. There hasn't been a legit meltdown on GL in absolutely years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Napoli had an important match against Roma on the weekend while City played a training session against Stoke.

Pep got this tbh.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 pm

M99 wrote:Napoli has an important match against Roma on the weekend while City played a training session against Stoke.

Pep got this tbh.

I don't think that matters tbh, if there is an impact it will be shown for the weekend games not tonight.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Stoke would finish in the CL spots in Serie A

I hope this match is good though, 100% watching this after seeing that Spurs lineup Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next