iftikhar
Doc
zenmaster
Collblanc
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 30

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group H

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Dortmund defense has been extremely good this season. Different coach and completely different philosophy Hala.

They've conceded 1 goal total in 6 Bundi games.... which is an achievement considering how Bundi teams play.

Probably based on the Tottenham game. They conceded three and could have conceded 5 or 6. Their defense was absolutely shocking.

If they don't step it up a level Madrid will have no problems scoring. I'm not sure if their defense just had a bad game or what was going on, I don't watch them in Bundi, but they were awful in their previous CL game.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group H

Post by iftikhar Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:43 pm

No chat???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Ramos making a goal line save with his hand - clear red and penalty not given

What else is new
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Dortmund will concede like 4 this match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Ramos making a goal line save with his hand - clear red and penalty not given

What else is new

He didn't save anything. Navas boxed it away from goal onto Ramos' hand. That's not a pen according to the rules.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Save to say Real would have not won any major trophy in the last decade without being massively advantaged by referees
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

lmao Aubameyang always reserves his very worst performances for games against Real Madrid. You have to feel for the guy, sabotaging his own dream transfer Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Lol why are Dortmund playing a highline against us Laughing

We need to score another. Dortmund are getting closer to a goal. We need to put some distance between us and them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

When even Ramos is missing sure goals you just know you're in crisis in attack
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Well, Ramos should have put this to bed easily. We can't even get headers on target now?! As long as this stands, the Tottenham Madrid ties are gonna be epic. My body is ready...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:50 pm

We can't hit the target... you can't even get lucky.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Ramos making a goal line save with his hand - clear red and penalty not given

What else is new

He does this every year against Dortmund. If it's not a hand ball, it's some other red-worthy penalty. Was it last year, or the year before where he got away with that horror tackle? I can't even keep straight in which year he does what anymore, that's how often he gets away with it...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:51 pm

And also yes I came here for the first time in weeks just to bitch about Ramos. It's my passion.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And also yes I came here for the first time in weeks just to bitch about Ramos. It's my passion.

It is the right thing to do
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

What else is new

He does this every year against Dortmund. If it's not a hand ball, it's some other red-worthy penalty. Was it last year, or the year before where he got away with that horror tackle? I can't even keep straight in which year he does what anymore, that's how often he gets away with it...

You do know he didn't save anything? The ball was going away.

Also, not a penalty according to the rules.

Stop being blindly biased.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 pm

You can put your hands in front of your face to protect yourself (other than free kicks). If his hand is in a position that makes his body bigger (to the side in this case) OR he does it intentionally (obviously not), then it's a PK.

Know the rules people. Don't listen to idiot TV commentators.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Freeza wrote:Stop being blindly biased.

I am not blindly biased. I didn't complain too much when scenes much like this lead to Germany exiting the Euros, and I do not echo Hans' comments as to Madrid not winning anything without a ref's help.

But you cannot tell me that you haven't witnessed an exorbitant amount of rules violations by Sergio Ramos, and him having a higher-than-average rate of getting away with it, and this happening in consecutive years against Dortmund. I'm not saying there is a grand conspiracy or anything, I just think it's bullshit, and it annoys me.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:54 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Freeza wrote:Stop being blindly biased.

I am not blindly biased. I didn't complain too much when scenes much like this lead to Germany exiting the Euros, and I do not echo Hans' comments as to Madrid not winning anything without a ref's help.

But you cannot tell me that you haven't witnessed an exorbitant amount of rules violations by Sergio Ramos, and him having a higher-than-average rate of getting away with it, and this happening in consecutive years against Dortmund. I'm not saying there is a grand conspiracy or anything, I just think it's bullshit, and it annoys me.

First of all. Nothing happened this game. It wasn't a penalty.

And I'm probably the biggest Ramos critic of all. At least on here. But I don't see him getting away with a lot. For every thing he gets away with, he gets a card for some bullshit.

Me and other people on here have a problem with him being rash, unfocused, and feisty. He puts himself into bad positions in regards to fouls.

Ramos has gotten so many wrong red cards and escaped getting a red just as many.

He's gotten a wrong red this year already. Probably due to his reputation.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Of course it was a penalty. A penalty and a red card. He punched the ball away from goal as if it was volleyball.

Everyone knows it, except of course the Madrid fans. And you have the nerve to call others biased Laughing

Real being massively advantaged by refereeing, once again. It's a fact.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:41 pm

To me this is like a hot chick that has It easy in life, we can't help it not our fault

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Bale :bow:

Madrid [fans] haters gtfo tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Bale was very good. Remains to be seen if he's turned a leaf or if it's a one-off because Dortmund's crap defence.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Why I feel Hans is just transferring his anger due to the fact he had to witness Bayern lose 4 matches in a row to Madrid?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Hans Laughing Are you blind? Like really. He doesn't keep the ball from going in.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Yeah, Navas made the save and he pushed the ball on to Ramos' hand. That was not a penalty. Seriously Hans, you are having Freeza defend Ramos of all people.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Agree, don't think that was a penalty either. Similar to how ball bounces between two players in close proximity touching the arm of a defender who can do nothing about it. You'd have to be clutching at straws to demand a penalty for that. I bet if that Bale fall in the box was by a Dortmund players everybody would be claiming that to be a penalty because he caught Bale's leg and none of the ball.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum