RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
iftikhar
Mr Nick09
Kaladin
52 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

2017/18 Winter Transfer Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: 2017/18 Winter Transfer Rumors

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:09 pm

I respect ES creativity though tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Winter Transfer Rumors - Page 6 Empty Re: 2017/18 Winter Transfer Rumors

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:19 pm

KronenZeitung/krone.at:
Liverpool's January swoop for Leicester left back Christian Fuchs (31)

Jürgen Klopp is planning to add the seasoned left back, English Premier League winner with Leicester in 15/16, whom he knows intimately from his time at BVB, with Fuchs playing for local arch-rivals Schalke.
Fuchs, who has only 18 months left on his contract, would be available for a modest fee of around 15m €, according to Austrian tabloid 'Kronenzeitung'.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Barcelona 'readying £17million move' for Mesut Ozil as Arsenal star emerges as Philippe Coutinho alternative [Mirror]
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 pm

I'll take any CF that has scored more than 5 goals in league so far... doesn't matter who it is. Just a guy who actually tries to score once in a while. Our wonderful CF doesn't shoot, so the prospects of him scoring more are not very good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Mohamed Bouhafsi, Matt Law and Jason Burt are reporting that David Luiz's people have contacted Madrid about a possible move in Jan. Madrid are weighing it up.

Christensen >>>>>
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:08 pm

David Luis lol he is 30 and cup tied. This shit rumour is coming from his camp lol, like we would sign him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote: David Luis lol he is 30 and cup tied. This shit rumour is coming from his camp lol, like we would sign him

Nice try

We can already see a double pivot of Benzema and David Luiz massacring Levante away in La Liga while Real Madrid sits 17 points behind Barca in January

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Early days but considering it's coming from Mohamed Bouhafsi and Matt Law, I'm inclined to believe there is truth to it.

Something to watch, at least.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Kick wrote:Early days but considering it's coming from Mohamed Bouhafsi and Matt Law, I'm inclined to believe there is truth to it.

the problem is actually that it's coming from English and french medias, and not a madrid sourced journalist. That tells me it's Luiz's camp with ties in france (Bouhafsi) and english obviously where he is, making noise.

While you can argue how signing a CB could benefit Madrid, i hardly how signing Luiz would benefit u, specially when you know he is cup tied.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Kick wrote:Early days but considering it's coming from Mohamed Bouhafsi and Matt Law, I'm inclined to believe there is truth to it.

the problem is actually that it's coming from English and french medias, and not a madrid sourced journalist. That tells me it's Luiz's camp with ties in france (Bouhafsi) and english obviously where he is, making noise.

While you can argue how signing a CB could benefit Madrid, i hardly how signing Luiz would benefit u, specially when you know he is cup tied.

I have no doubt it's coming from Luiz, but the reports suggest that Madrid are open to it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:58 pm

why bring out a rumour saying the other club is not interested..?

To me it's just another player that has fallen out of favour with his club and use Madrid to make his name relevant in the press.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:why bring out a rumour saying the other club is not interested..?

To me it's just another player that has fallen out of favour with his club and use Madrid to make his name relevant in the press.

I've definitely seen stories of players getting their name out there but being rejected by clubs.

I get the feeling you're not keen on the move Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 am

Definitely don’t see Luiz to Madrid, maybe when he was at Benfica, certainly not now, unless he wants to play striker. In that case he’s probably still better than Benzema

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:25 am

AC Milan are considering selling Hakan Çalhanoğlu in January, less than six months after he arrived at the club in a £19.4m deal from Bayer Leverkusen. (Source: Corriere dello Sport)

Real Madrid have made contact with Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne's agent. (Source: AS)

Tottenham are interested in a move for 24-year-old West Ham midfielder Manuel Lanzini, who is under contract until 2020. (Source: ESPN)

BREAKING: Manchester United are interested in signing Schalke and Germany midfielder Leon Goretzka. (Source: SkySports)

José Mourinho wants to bring Mesut Özil to Manchester United next summer as he bids to address the problematic No 10 position at Old Trafford. (Source: Telegraph)

Real Madrid will turn their attention away from Manchester United's David De Gea to focus on signing Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletic Bilbao. (Source: MARCA)

Manchester City are ready to launch a January move for Alexis Sanchez after learning of two rival bids for the Arsenal striker. (Source: MEN)

Arsenal are set to move for West Brom captain Jonny Evans in January. (Source: Telegraph)

Neymar’s father has refused to close the door on his son sensationally leaving PSG to join Real Madrid in the future. (Source: L’Equipe)

BREAKING: Real Madrid are in talks with Chelsea defender David Luiz over a move this summer. (Source: RMC Sport)

Barcelona will target Tottenham and Denmark playmaker Christian Eriksen in the January transfer window. (Source: Don Balon)

Bayern are interested in a back striker for Robert Lewandowski. Nikola Kalinic is a target. (Source: Daily Munchen)

PSG manager Unai Emery is frustrated at the club for not accepting his requests. He wanted Carlos Bacca and Vitolo, but instead got Neymar and Mbappe. (Source: Le Parisien)

Barcelona has raised PSG's lavish spending this summer to the European Union, claiming that such transactions are harmful. Despite having 3 of their players caught in tax scandals and sanctioning unlawful amounts to Neymar's relatives. (Source: Catalonia Radio)

Liverpool are emphasizing on defence in the upcoming summer transfer window. Klopp wants 2 CBs and a LB. The names singled out are: Cristian Zapata, Danny Rose and Adil Rami. (Source: Liverpool Echo)

Rafa Benitez has given Mike Ashley an ultimatum, sell the club or he will resign. Mike Ashley proposed a trial by hotdog with the winner getting what he wants. (Source: Daily Mole)

Sven Mislintit has already compiled a shortlist of talents in a sensational reformation of the club. That list includes names such as: Omer Toprak, Mario Gotze, Lars Bender, Kevin Prince Boateng and Vedad Ibesivic. (Source: Arsenal Fan TV News)

Jose Mourinho has asked the club to sell Martial as even Lingard is outperforming him. Martial doesn't want to go to West Brom but the club has assured him they're just a poorer version of United. (Source: Goal Legacy News)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 am

Any strikers??? Icardi, Mariano, Silva, Kane, Auba, anyone?? Ill even take Lukaku from United at this point
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:26 am

LMAO I'd rather have Kalinic than no backup at all.

Also

trial by hotdog rofl roflrofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:LMAO I'd rather have Kalinic than no backup at all.

I've reconsidered. Otschi Wriedt from Regionalliga >>>>>
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Hans, lovely sig, mate. Still unsure though whether it's a list of Disney princesses or an unbelievably accurate depiction of the Madrid attack's spirit.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Hans, lovely sig, mate. Still unsure though whether it's a list of Disney princesses or an unbelievably accurate depiction of the Madrid attack's spirit.
:bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Nowadays it's hard to see a player coming out of nowhere.

most players are known at 16-17 lol

if you look at the map of young n9, that have proven something in a top league and under 25 there is kind of a big 3: Icardi, Kane, Gabriel Jesus. After that you have the Lukaku, Belotti, Werner, Morata etc...

You will notice i did not mention Mbappe because while he is my favourite young player, he has not played as a n9 enough. he was kind of a second striker at Monaco and now plays winger. Being n9 to me a very specific job, specially when you lead the line by yourself.

So from that group, if we can sign someone this winter, why not just pay Icardi's clause now? that's what i would consider doing. I can't imagine another n9 from those i mentioned up there tearing it up at the world cup, in a way that would make people go nuts. Werner is the most likely to score a lot playing for Germany but he can't handle loud stadiums rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants to sign Inter Milan midfielder Joao Mario and will offer Juan Mata in exchange, reports the Corriere dello Sport .

pls no, would rather sign Renato Sanches

clear Mata is done here though and I think he would be fantastic in Serie A
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

I think Man U will be trying to off load about 4-5 scrubs in this window
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 am

nah not this window, next summer though

Shaw, Mkhi, Mata, Herrera etc, all likely gone plus tons of other dead weight in the squad

can see us overhauling the squad massively which never works out well but it needs to be done
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 am

Firenze wrote:Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants to sign Inter Milan midfielder Joao Mario and will offer Juan Mata in exchange, reports the Corriere dello Sport .

pls no, would rather sign Renato Sanches

clear Mata is done here though and I think he would be fantastic in Serie A

Corriere dello Sport is just very garbage though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:34 am

Lionel Messi has told Barcelona to forget about signing Philippe Coutinho and instead turn their attention to Real Sociedad sensation Mikel Oryazabal. (Source: Diario Gol)

Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez has admitted that Neymar should join the club if he wants to win the Ballon d'Or. (Source: Telegraph)

Gareth Bale will be allowed to leave Real Madrid next summer, with Manchester United keen on the former Tottenham player. (Source: Diario Gol)

Chelsea's hopes of signing Alex Sandro have been boosted by reports the Brazil left-back wants out of Juventus. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Eden Hazard has refused a £300,000-a-week deal from Chelsea because he believes that a contract extension would end his hopes of joining Real Madrid. (Source: Times)

Lionel Messi rejected a £100m signing on bonus and a £50m salary from Manchester City in order to sign a new deal at Barcelona. (Source: MARCA)

Tottenham are interested in France midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, who is currently on loan at Valencia. (Source: SkySports)

Real Madrid will look to sign Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga and Inter Milan's Argentina striker Mauro Icardi in January. (Source: MARCA)

Everton manager Sam Allardyce has made Watford striker Troy Deeney his top target in the January transfer window. (Source: ESPN)

Mourinho has asked the club to back him up all the way this summer or he will resign. He has reportedly asked for £400m warchest instead of the measly £250m. (Source: Red News)

Liverpool have contacted Nigel Adkins as a potential replacement for Jurgen Klopp (Source: Liverpool Echo)

Arsenal are eyeing additional backroom staff to improve the club, in addition to Sven Mislintit, they are looking at bringing Troopz as a motivational coach, DT as part of the player performance review team and Wobbie as Media Manager. (Source: David Ornstein)

Allegri is feeling the pressure as Moratta has told him he has been reading GL after the game and the negative opinions. Anything less than a CL qualification+CL semi finals and he will have to contemplate on a new coach (Source: Goal Legacy News)

Tuchel wants to get back into football after spending time advocating for xG stats with articles on Twitter using an alias, his agent suggested he calm down as there is a chance he can work at Bayern next season. (Source: Daily Munchen)

Wanda Nara is attracted to Real Madrid, among other things, she has been in contact with Florentino Perez over the past few months. The Real Madrid president has no issue breaking the bank for him, even after spending £45m on Vince whom he has forgotten about. (Source: Mohammed Bouhafsi)

Amanda Stavely is hesitant to spend £300m on purchasing NUFC, as the club is debt ridden and is plagued by financial issues. Resident representative Great Leader Molebruce is going to meet her in the coming weeks to beg her to buy the club. Additionally, plans were uncovered at the training hub that Rafa is planning to poison Ashely at the local pub if this doesn't go through. His accomplices would include Torres, Merino and Jose Enrique (Source: Calciomercato)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Manchester City reach agreement to sign PES regen Jesús Medina from Libertad @FabrizioRomano
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next