Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Freeza on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Spurs with an injury ridden team drawing 1-1 to the best team in the world hmm


The best team in the world is City

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19993
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Freeza on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Another freaking game with 15+ shots and 1 goal.

Gotta be some record.

Benzema is the biggest scrub I've seen in my life.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19993
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Lol people hyping up Spurs. If we weren't playing a DM up top we would've won. HurriKane and all that, simmer down yeah. They had all 11 players in their half and relied on Llorente take downs. Do me a favour.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Luca on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 pm

You guys can't turn on Big Benz after him being a focal point of your three CL wins

Madrid's Batman hmm
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13569
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by CBarca on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm

And yet it worked

Spurs had as many good chances as Madrid and easily could have taken it. Spurs were missing four starters and drew Madrid 1-1 at their place

It's a Pochettino masterclass. He showed he's a better manager than Zidane tonight

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17299
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Luca on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:56 pm

@CBarca wrote:

It's a Pochettino masterclass. He showed he's a better manager than Zidane tonight


Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13569
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by CBarca on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Imagine tying Tottenham missing half their team 1-1 at home when you've got the best team in the world rofl

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17299
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Lol people hyping up Spurs. If we weren't playing a DM up top we would've won. HurriKane and all that, simmer down yeah. They had all 11 players in their half and relied on Llorente take downs. Do me a favour.
Buddy CSpurs and I didn't choose to make this match the "Spurs legitimacy watch" decider, GL did. And Spurs walk away with a point with 1/3 of their starters missing. GL needs to abide by the standards they set and admit Spurs are a solid team worthy of being named amongst Europe's best.

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23702
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Lucifer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:Lol people hyping up Spurs. If we weren't playing a DM up top we would've won. HurriKane and all that, simmer down yeah. They had all 11 players in their half and relied on Llorente take downs. Do me a favour.
Buddy CSpurs and I didn't choose to make this match the "Spurs legitimacy watch" decider, GL did. And Spurs walk away with a point with 1/3 of their starters missing. GL needs to abide by the standards they set and admit Spurs are a solid team worthy of being named amongst Europe's best.

As far as being "solid team worthy of being named amongst Europe's best" is concerned Leicester have much more claim than these white wearing pansies imo. Madrid are in bad shape right now, wouldn't be surprised if Kommander rips new for them in next home fixture.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6430
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by CBarca on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 pm

BC and CB a larger than life duo in current GL times

Really hitting it off recently too with results. Prime Poch and Pep supporters that are being rewarded atm

Haven't seen a more dynamic duo in recent times

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17299
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:10 pm

I personally would not use this game as a coming of age for Pochettino. This is a typical madrid performance if we look at the flow of our game since the start of the year, when we allow teams to exist by just missing chances, and allowing them to think they can belong. And even further looking back at previous years, we always struggle in this time of the year.

So i dont want to take anything away from Spurs, but it did not seem to be like they did something special to take us out of our game. BVB beat us in the same situation last year, if anything, they should have been more ambition.

As for pochettino, he is good modern coach, one of the best even, but there is something unremarkeble about him, i dont know how to explain it

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29045
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by El Gunner on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Spurs are legit, mates.

_________________
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 13565
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Lucifer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:



but there is something unremarkeble about him, i dont know how to explain it

I don't know is it me or the excess porn talking but Poch does look like a guy in cuck porn who would records his wife getting screwed by big dude.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6430
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 pm

and just to be clear, im not saying pochettino isn't great. i have loved the guy since his espanyol days, he has shown to be a great coach, it's a shame he doesn't follow that Bielsa path a bit closer

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29045
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:As for pochettino, he is good modern coach, one of the best even, but there is something unremarkeble about him, i dont know how to explain it
He's a great coach, good manager and average tactician IMO

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23702
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:20 pm

@Lucifer wrote:
As far as being "solid team worthy of being named amongst Europe's best" is concerned Leicester have much more claim than these white wearing pansies imo. Madrid are in bad shape right now, wouldn't be surprised if Kommander rips new for them in next home fixture.


The Leicester who underperformed so much they just fired their coach? That same one?

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23702
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Lucifer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:28 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Lucifer wrote:
As far as being "solid team worthy of being named amongst Europe's best" is concerned Leicester have much more claim than these white wearing pansies imo. Madrid are in bad shape right now, wouldn't be surprised if Kommander rips new for them in next home fixture.


The Leicester who underperformed so much they just fired their coach? That same one?

No the Leicester who reached the quarter finals and stood toe to toe with heavyweights and snatched the league right under the noses of them no good chokers.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6430
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by windkick on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 am

@Luca wrote:
@CBarca wrote:

It's a Pochettino masterclass. He showed he's a better manager than Zidane tonight




The hell? Pochettino IS a better manager than Zidane.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6138
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by BarcaLearning on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 am

Amazing how ppl still criticize Benzema and saying like hes a complete scrub Very Happy Surely him being out has shown what Real misses when hes gone? His pass to Kroos in this game another example. He misses chances, but he also creates a lot and his all round game that allows others like Ronaldo to shine should be more appreciated I think.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5014
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by rincon on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 am

Is that you, Chad?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12179
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Glory on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Great to see Poch proving his worth. Too early and also somewhat stupid to call cos of the Wembley factor, but if Spurs do end up topping this supposed 'group of death', then well, lot of people on here are going to eat humble pies. Wink
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5479
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 am

Lol, benzema is a scrub, we're not criticizing him as a player, we're just saying he's a shit finisher. If you can't finish as a striker you suck as a striker, end of.

_________________
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Luca on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:49 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:Lol, benzema is a scrub, we're not criticizing him as a player, we're just saying he's a shit finisher. If you can't finish as a striker you suck as a striker, end of.


Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13569
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Doc on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:Amazing how ppl still criticize Benzema and saying like hes a complete scrub Very Happy Surely him being out has shown what Real misses when hes gone? His pass to Kroos in this game another example. He misses chances, but he also creates a lot and his all round game that allows others like Ronaldo to shine should be more appreciated I think.

When did you go to China Chad?

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12699
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:16 pm

@Luca wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:Lol, benzema is a scrub, we're not criticizing him as a player, we're just saying he's a shit finisher. If you can't finish as a striker you suck as a striker, end of.




It's quite easy to understand what I'm saying. Benz overall game = good. Goals = non exsistant

_________________
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by RealGunner on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Legit certified

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81482
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tottenham's legitimacy watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum