CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Bball reference said Westbrook fell a little short with rebounds ( was 8 something) through the first 7 games.

I'm gonna assume the same can be said for Harden.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:35 pm

Hope Mavericks get relegated
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:Hope Mavericks get relegated

Stop betting on shitty teams main man RG

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Why did you bet on Mavericks? They’re the worst team in the league
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah I gave up on Lonzo ROY. It's Simmons
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:50 pm

CBarca wrote:Yeah I gave up on Lonzo ROY. It's Simmons

You’re dead to me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Freeza wrote:

Why did you bet on Mavericks? They’re the worst team in the league

Suns.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Yeah I gave up on Lonzo ROY. It's Simmons

You’re dead to me.

Just being a realist tbh

Lonzo will be the real ROY in spirit.

I don't believe in this "been in the league for 7 years but was injured so they're a rookie" trash, but it exists so Simmons will be it. He's too talented and he's one of the main pieces in the 76ers team, which isn't as dysfunctional as the Lakers, and the manager seems to actually put him in lineups that work.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Not to mention he's just flat out better lol.

Lets be real here, this guy is the real next Magic if anybody is not Lonzo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:11 pm

The main problem with Lonzo and the ROY is he may not have the most flattering stat line, while Simmons will.

I also like Markkanen a lot, he's been great for the Bulls

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 pm

If we are talking non Simmons rookies than the best by far has been Tatum and it's not close.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If we are talking non Simmons rookies than the best by far has been Tatum and it's not close.

Markkanen is close

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:22 pm

siding with brother Luca here.

Happy to see Markannen doing well after everyone was shitting on the bulls for picking him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 am

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If we are talking non Simmons rookies than the best by far has been Tatum and it's not close.

Markkanen is close

No he f'ing isn't rofl

Imagine mentioning Markennen and not mentioning Kuzma rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 am

Can someone explain to me how Tatum has been better than Kuzma? Genuinely curious.
Kuzma is the most efficient scorer in the rookie class hmm
Lakers gonna get hate as usual though.

Also, CB, please don't compare Lakers to 76ers and say we're more dysfunctional. They're the team who just mishandled their 1st overall pick Laughing Can't wait to kill them.

Also, Simmons is nothing like Magic at all. He's more of a LeBron in playstyle if anything. But worse shooting. He's a very ball pounding playmaker.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:43 am

lol Freeza you're just being biased af
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:52 am

El Gunner wrote:lol Freeza you're just being biased af

Am I though?

People here don't watch Lakers games. And looking at stats I really can't see how they're better than Kuzma.

I hear no arguments.

And I'm biased. Yet I have to hear how great Jaylen Brown is and that Ingram is a bust, despite Ingram being better by all stat measurements hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:09 am

Tatum has been future all star level good lol, Freeza stop. He's basically been asked to replace Hayward and he hasn't looked out of place at all in a team on the longest winning streak in the NBA atm.

EG is right you are being biased AF, trouble is anytime someone negates it you accuse them of either/and not watching the Lakers lol.

Also if you are going to talk numbers Markennen is averaging damn near 16 and 10 at 3 3s per game, no one on the Lakers has a case right now.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tatum has been future all star level good lol, Freeza stop. He's basically been asked to replace Hayward and he hasn't looked out of place at all in a team on the longest winning streak in the NBA atm.

EG is right you are being biased AF, trouble is anytime someone negates it you accuse them of either/and not watching the Lakers lol.

Also if you are going to talk numbers Markennen is averaging damn near 16 and 10 at 3 3s per game, no one on the Lakers has a case right now.

Kuzma has the highest PER in comparable minutes with more efficient scoring than anyone else.

Why isn't he comparable?

How is Markennen better than Kuzma? Please enlighten me.

Simmons is clearly ROTY. But the dismissal of Kuzma is awful.

Edit: http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/rookies
Looking at that I really can't see how ridiculously biased my statements are. I really don't.
But since I can't seem to get an honest answer at all instead of "You're just so biased" instead of actual arguments as to what seperates these player, then I'll just leave it here.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:00 pm

You are claiming people don't watch the Lakers and in your next statement use statistics to prove your point. Unless you're watching Boston games your comments comes across as contradictory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:09 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:You are claiming people don't watch the Lakers and in your next statement use statistics to prove your point. Unless you're watching Boston games your comments comes across as contradictory.

I've watched three Boston games, and they Tatum and Kuzma looks incredibly similar in their contribution. I've never said a bad thing about Tatum. My main comment was about people seperating him and Markennen from everybody else, despite there being so many more rookies at the same level. Kuzma statwise is the most impressive of the three. That's why I'm asking what they've seen from his play that makes him so much worse despite the analytics saying he's at the same level.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Freeza wrote:Can someone explain to me how Tatum has been better than Kuzma? Genuinely curious.
Kuzma is the most efficient scorer in the rookie class hmm
Lakers gonna get hate as usual though.

Also, CB, please don't compare Lakers to 76ers and say we're more dysfunctional. They're the team who just mishandled their 1st overall pick Laughing Can't wait to kill them.

Also, Simmons is nothing like Magic at all. He's more of a LeBron in playstyle if anything. But worse shooting. He's a very ball pounding playmaker.

Lakers have been shit for a while, I'm not sure why you're acting like the Lakers are this holier than thou organization that isn't dysfunctional and hasn't been. They have been for a while. I think they're getting it together though. But I wasn't even talking about the organization, I was talking about the team.

You literally have complained about this Lakers team and it's lineups many times this season already. Meanwhile 76ers' young players are playing well, they've got veterans playing their part, they've been able to hold their own against some good teams and in general they look good. They don't even need their #1 pick to look so far like a fairly well run team atm that has a chance at a playoff spot. The Lakers not as much. To bring the point back home, I was simply referencing that the environment for Simmons to succeed right now is a better one than Lonzo's. That might be fixed, we'll see.

I don't think what I said was controversial at all lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Are Lakers that much worse though? The reason I complain is because I thought we were good enough to have won all those games except the Clippers one. And we didn't lose because of ability but because of obvious errors.

We're one of the best defensive teams in the league. No idea how that happened.

We've got the same record and seed basically. I don't see how we're one of the worst teams.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I didn’t realize mentioning Markkanen meant dismissing Kuzma, that’s a bit too much self-interest there.

All I’m saying is Markkanen is doing very well on one of the worst teams in the entire league. His averages are no joke.

I like Kuzma too, of course, he’s been great. To say he’s been some sort of revelation while Markkanen hasn’t is a falsehood though. They’ve both been great in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Luca wrote:I didn’t realize mentioning Markkanen meant dismissing Kuzma, that’s a bit too much self-interest there.

All I’m saying is Markkanen is doing very well on one of the worst teams in the entire league. His averages are no joke.

I like Kuzma too, of course, he’s been great. To say he’s been some sort of revelation while Markkanen hasn’t is a falsehood though. They’ve both been great in my opinion.

Think I mixed up posters. Most of my argument was against Tatum being by far the best aside from Simmons.

I think everyone else after Simmons is very close.

I’m generally taking my annoyance from other sites and against Dmize out here. I just think Boston players get way too much love compared to many other players. Don’t mind Markennen getting it. We all shat on him. Defense still suspect though.

The Bulls shouldn’t have traded their own pick though. Still so retarded to not pressure ‘Sota to give more.

A lot of rookies and sophomores have impressed defensively. Mainly Tatum, Ingram, Lonzo and Mitchell.

They’re ranked 9, 23, 92, and 32 respectively. Pretty good. Defensive is hard to judge individually because it’s more of a team stat.
But Boston and Lakers have improved ridiculously on defense so far.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next