Real Madrid vs Eibar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:01 pm



Isco disco and Ceballos playing together. Nice. Hopefully we get to see nice football being played finally. Asensio better step uo this game. No excuses. Marcelo finally on the bench after being thr main culprit in both Getafe amd Spurs' goals against us
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:32 pm

CR looks like an old man

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:33 pm

These guys are so frustrating when they try to force passes to Ronaldo. Ffs just give us a pemalty so that he can get his goal. Like I thought Isco and Ceballos are running the show. Feel like the game is just passing Modric by. He isn't getting involved much. Theo also playing nicely but man his crosses are like rockets Laughing
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:37 pm

i am wondering if this is CR's last elite season, or maybe last year was. I know his physical prep will see him peak in january and on but he was equally poor and concerning at the start of last season.

We do need a goalscorer, we needed one last summer, and we need to find a guy we can put up there and will score with certainty

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:42 pm

CR hasn't gotten the goal not because of his age. He's just not making the correct runs, sports had a good point about his runs being one dimensional. Needs to find space more and not always play on the shoulder

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6122
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:49 pm

That's too soon to say Nick.

Though if I were to be critical, the writing was on the wall last year. Same for Benz too.

Would have liked Aubameyang or morata to stay once it was clear m'bappe wasn't coming.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1949
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Also, asensio and Isco need to be less selfish. CR and some of these other guys are not getting passes because those two want to shoot all the time

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6122
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:56 pm

i said he looks like an old man because he can't make those/is not making those runs anymore, or at least, not as much as he used to.

bad night for night, looks pissed

I dont think Isco or Asensio are being selfish, even on the last Isco shot, CR was in no position to get the pass.

@turok, you need to stop with Aubameyang, he is not and will never be madrid quality. same with Morata.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 pm

zidane and his double left back tactic again, bro it's shit, stop it, 442 blows, fck off

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Well that was bad. The silverlining was that Ceballos was once again tremendous and Isco has not lost his form. As for how we played, the less said about it the better. Eibar in the 2nd half had more posession than us, had more patience than us in their build-up and were overall the better team. Too bad their strikers are shit or we would've lost this game Betis style. Theo needs to fix up his crossing, they are embarrassingly bad. He has the making of a great LB, but his crosses let him down. We wouldn't have drawn to Spurs had he started over Marcelo
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Mbappe this Mbappe that. He's only scored 1 more goal than Benz this season and played 3 more games. We give Benz shit for doing that, I wonder what people would think of Mbappe Rolling Eyes
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:i said he looks like an old man because he can't make those/is not making those runs anymore, or at least, not as much as he used to.

bad night for night, looks pissed

I dont think Isco or Asensio are being selfish, even on the last Isco shot, CR was in no position to get the pass.

@turok, you need to stop with Aubameyang, he is not and will never be madrid quality. same with Morata.

will you admit aguero and lewa arent either?

Didn't think so.

we got bigger problems though. for w/e reason CR7 is simply not scoring. as the main man, this is absolutely unacceptable.

hopefully he returns to form soon.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1949
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:17 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Mbappe this Mbappe that. He's only scored 1 more goal than Benz this season and played 3 more games. We give Benz shit for doing that, I wonder what people would think of Mbappe Rolling Eyes
Do you buy into the Kane hype?

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:18 pm

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:i said he looks like an old man because he can't make those/is not making those runs anymore, or at least, not as much as he used to.

bad night for night, looks pissed

I dont think Isco or Asensio are being selfish, even on the last Isco shot, CR was in no position to get the pass.

@turok, you need to stop with Aubameyang, he is not and will never be madrid quality. same with Morata.

will you admit aguero and lewa arent either?

Didn't think so.

we got bigger problems though. for w/e reason CR7 is simply not scoring. as the main man, this is absolutely unacceptable.

hopefully he returns to form soon.
Aguero and Lewndowski are a different class of players compared to those two lol and Lewandowski is even better than Aguero

Aubameyang has nice numbers but he is overrated, and Morata has literally done nothing on his own as a lead striker. He is struggling to keep Batshuayi off his back at chelsea for god sake

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by titosantill on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 pm

happy with the result. concerned about cr's goal scoring duck, quite concerned. especially when we go deeper into the season. i'm sure he can turn this around, but this season more than ever we need his numbers.....last thing we want is a situation where he too starts telling us, his job isn't to score. eibar's keeper was crap lol, so i expected us to get our numbers up today. fine finish from marcelo
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Thimmy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Not that it's much of an achievement, but Theo is a much more reliable defender than Marcelo is. With that being said, Eibar were toothless in attack and we could've scored several more goals if our players had been more clinical. Marcelo injected some life into our attack after he came on, and it's this kind of environment that he thrives in. Hopefully, Theo will be fit and ready to play in the CL, because those teams won't be as merciful when our fullbacks park in the final third.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 5507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:i said he looks like an old man because he can't make those/is not making those runs anymore, or at least, not as much as he used to.

bad night for night, looks pissed

I dont think Isco or Asensio are being selfish, even on the last Isco shot, CR was in no position to get the pass.

@turok, you need to stop with Aubameyang, he is not and will never be madrid quality. same with Morata.

will you admit aguero and lewa arent either?

Didn't think so.

we got bigger problems though. for w/e reason CR7 is simply not scoring. as the main man, this is absolutely unacceptable.

hopefully he returns to form soon.
Aguero and Lewndowski are a different class of players compared to those two lol and Lewandowski is even better than Aguero

Aubameyang has nice numbers but he is overrated, and Morata has literally done nothing on his own as a lead striker. He is struggling to keep Batshuayi off his back at chelsea for god sake

Different class of players? Sure. But consider this.
What has that loser lewandowski accomplished so far since joining Bayern? Yes he got some league titles but the bundesliga is a one horse race. Title is a given for them.

I observe the CL and for all the hype on lewa, he sure disappoints me. Since scoring a hattrick or more against Pepe all those years ago in Mourinho era, lewandowski hasn't had a stand out performance against a proper top team for a long time.

Same for aguero actually. An extremely overrated pos at that too. I talk a lot of shit of higuain, but at least higuain tries. I cannot recall the last time aguero made a moment against a top side in cl either. More effective at ghosting or doing his best dmzema impression.

Aubameyang? This guy consistently scores on us almost every time we see the man all while playing with a lesser talent pool. We are not just any top side. We are THE top side. What is Aubameyang doing that aguero or lewa are too incompetent to accomplish? Is scoring on Madrid that difficult?

I like those who show up against the big time. Such is what is required here at Real Madrid. Such are the only ones who I recognize. Aubameyang is different than those two losers: better than both. Madrid would be wise to take interest if we need more firepower.

As for Morata, he earned his stripes with us last season. I disagree. Morata is new to EPL garbage and he got unlucky with injury. It will be a matter of time before morata establishes himself.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1949
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 am

@Nick, I rate Kane as a great striker. Just not suitable for us or the LaLiga. He is where he belongs
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by sportsczy on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Mbappe this Mbappe that. He's only scored 1 more goal than Benz this season and played 3 more games. We give Benz shit for doing that, I wonder what people would think of Mbappe Rolling Eyes

And this is what happens when you only look at box scores and not the games.  He's a winger, not a striker at PSG.  Cavani is the central striker with Neymar as the #2.  Mbappe is killing it as a playmaker and winger.  He's not 100% comfortable there yet...  but you just need to look at the PSG CL games to know how he's been.  Best player for PSG in all those games.

The closest equivalent on Real Madrid in terms or role is Isco... although he plays entirely different than Isco in terms of style. He's doing all the dirty work Neymar won't do.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15465
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Bad timing  to say that when he was pretty shit yesterday vs Marseille.

And I can’t even compare him to Isco in terms of role because he isn’t that at all, everything PSG un attack goes through Neymar. The guy has a 2016 Westbrook like usage rate, for those who don’t get the reference, Neymar vampiriss the ball. He is a ball hog extraordinaire lol, overdribbles, tries to be Messi.

Remember few years back when CR and Benzema were just  looking for each other on the pitch trying to play one twos all the time? That’s mbappe and Nerman, trying to ostracize Cavani and they suck.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24524
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by sportsczy on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Yeah well the Marseille game was a bad example.  My point is that Mbappe's role is to fill whatever role needs to be filled in any particular game.  He's the jack of all trades on the attack for PSG.  Not easy period, and even less so for a 18 year old on a new team with massive egos and a new superstar (Neymar) who's trying to be Messi (and not doing it well).  

I think that, overall, Mbappe has played really well.  Extremely well in fact.  He's had a couple of off games... but to me, that's because they suddenly asked him to play CF when he hadn't all season for example.  Against OM, I think Emery really did a lazy managing job.  You actually have to plan for a decent opponent you scrub lol.

Great for OM. We're better than I thought. I just know Rudi Garcia won't adjust if other teams figure out how to play us... so I can't get overly excited lol.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15465
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Madrid vs Eibar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum