This Madrid team is finished

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Madrid team is finished

Post by Adit on Sun 29 Oct - 13:12

Main members of this team are all in decile and mentally not motivated. It was a huge mistake on management's part to not reshuffle the squad. Especially on attack, this team has no legs, no idea and no motivation.




_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9019
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Luca on Sun 29 Oct - 13:15

Seems a bit dramatic but I'll buy it

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9271
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by M99 on Sun 29 Oct - 13:35

Team regressed. Replacing James and Morata with Ceballos and Mayoral is something that works on FIFA career mode. Incredible that on the transfer market where almost every big team went insane Madrid did jackshit and regressed.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 25698
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 94

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by RealGunner on Sun 29 Oct - 13:36

It's because Zidane convinced Perez that the team has the quality for another successful season.
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74548
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 14:23

@M99 wrote:Team regressed. Replacing James and Morata with Ceballos and Mayoral is something that works on FIFA career mode. Incredible that on the transfer market where almost every big team went insane Madrid did jackshit and regressed.
because i think Ceballos is really talented and has played well whenever he was fielded for us, i can't agree with that.

we reinforce our midfield, which is great, but did nothing for our offense. we do not have goalscorer. Benzema is finished, was finished 3 years ago but just signed a new contract...ok. CR is clearly on his way down, and Bale is a fraud.

Zidane has become infatuated with his own self, thinking he can talk this team into anything. You can't make Mayoral into some top scorer, he is some lousy scrub that could not even get on the pitch for Volfsburg. Asensio, is not a goal scorer, you can't rely on him for goals.

It takes a shit season for Perez to become aggressive and reset.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by El Gunner on Sun 29 Oct - 14:28

Chill. It was just the Catalan dominion in full effect today.

_________________


_______________________________
@Freeza wrote:...so let the aunt have fun with her nephew.
avatar
El Gunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 11226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 14:32

@El Gunner wrote:Chill. It was just the Catalan dominion in full effect today.
last i checked when you lose a game, you lose 3 points, so behind 8 points behind has nothing to do with their rebellion/independence

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Doc on Sun 29 Oct - 14:40

@Luca wrote:Seems a bit dramatic but I'll buy it

Right! I mean, the flaws are obviously clear to see but there is still a great team there. But Madrid made a huge error in keeping faith with Benzema and Bale. They should have been ruthless and replace them in some form or fashion and usually, Madrid is but whatever.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9372
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Luca on Sun 29 Oct - 14:45

@Doc wrote:
@Luca wrote:Seems a bit dramatic but I'll buy it

Right! I mean, the flaws are obviously clear to see but there is still a great team there. But Madrid made a huge error in keeping faith with Benzema and Bale. They should have been ruthless and replace them in some form or fashion and usually, Madrid is but whatever.


I think class is permanent. I don't blame Real for not going for an M'Bappe type of transfer, even though they probably should have in a long term sense but not signing a forward at all after moving out Morata and James is peculiar, not even because of the poor form or Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema, but because of their age and the idea of competing for three competitions (and the Club World Cup) and playing 50 games a season.

So, Real may not win the league. The club has won La Liga like twice in eight seasons? I don't think this is concerning

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9271
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by titosantill on Sun 29 Oct - 14:51

i couldn't wrap my head around having chicharito as a back-up or co-cf, a couple of seasons ago. you can imagine how surprised i was that we are replacing bench goals with mayoral. i seriously need someone to explain the mayoral move, how many goals are we expecting from him off the bench? or his job isn't to score neither. our defense lol, that's another post in itself
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2969
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun 29 Oct - 15:12

Atleti is finished. Barça is finished. Real is finished. Valencia will never have a better chance IMO
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 21960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by El Gunner on Sun 29 Oct - 15:53

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:Chill. It was just the Catalan dominion in full effect today.
last i checked when you lose a game, you lose 3 points, so behind 8 points behind has nothing to do with their rebellion/independence

I was obviously being sarcastic.
But I do enjoy a Madrid fan being dramatic.

_________________


_______________________________
@Freeza wrote:...so let the aunt have fun with her nephew.
avatar
El Gunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 11226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 16:14

thinking about it, when the goal forum was in its prime, the madrid section was a war zone not so different from some places here. we have come a long way lol

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Thimmy on Sun 29 Oct - 17:13

Controversial opinion, but I don't think Zidane's Madrid was ever as great as a lot of people hyped it up to be. There's always the argument that we won an historic amount of trophies under him. That's naturally an amazing achievement by itself, and nothing will ever change that, but I think it's even more amazing how many utterly embarrassing games we played last season, yet still managed to win both the league and the Champions League. A lot of people are clearly disappointed by our poor start to this season, but was it really that much different last season? I mentioned this last year as well, and I'd be far more surprised if we'd managed to emulate all of those lucky, last-ditch efforts that kept us in the game last season. If it wasn't for those, and some rather fortunate CL draws, I don't think our expectations towards the team would've been as high as they are right now. That said, I do believe we have a fantastic team. We just don't have the luck or momentum required to sustain the standard that we set for ourself when circumstances were more favorable.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 5280
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 17:25

Thmmy, i think, and that was also my opinion last year, that he is coaching an amazing group of players that are happy to play for him, or at least to compete for titles. they all peak at the same time, kinda, modric, Kroos, CR, Ramos, Marcelo, etc... those guys are as good as it gets at their peak.

I said it in the madrid forum but if you decide that play the CL final tomorrow, they will probably maul whatever group of player is in front of them. That's their mindset, at their core, they show up for the big games, not to play against some poverty team called Girona.

So except for the Rondos that we always see on madrid's youtube page or the 1-2 shots exercise they do with Zidane the passer, i wonder how much coaching he actually does.

Actually i dont wonder, i know, 0.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Thimmy on Sun 29 Oct - 18:09

It won't hurt to do some more passing exercises, because we've made uncharacteristically many passing errors since the start of this season. I'm sure the team will find momentum sooner or later, but it's going to be difficult to challenge for any trophies when we aren't playing like a top team, and we don't have a little bit of luck on our side either. Again, last season's success should, in a sense, warrant some faith in our forward line, but I think we all can agree that both Bale and Benzema played relatively small parts in that success, and we have no Morata and Ramos late equalizers to disguise C. Ronaldo's slow start. We'll just have to make the best of it.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 5280
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 18:15

it's actually amazing to think we did not have a back up plan to the Mbappe fiasco when we relied so much last season on Ramos' late minutes equalizer. truly astonishing

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun 29 Oct - 18:25

@Mr Nick09 wrote:thinking about it, when the goal forum was in its prime, the madrid section was a war zone not so different from some places here. we have come a long way lol
we had better minds back then.

I'd say we regressed rather than "coming a long way."

The lack of Babun is still missed and hasn't been replaced.

TMO was more active back then too.


Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sun 29 Oct - 18:27; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Luca on Sun 29 Oct - 18:25

As much as I love seeing you guys act like you're some sort of relegation candidates, it's October. So you don't win La Liga, it happens. It's still Real Madrid, you guys are the reigning European champions, back-to-back. You will win the Club World Cup in a couple months time.

You want to see real problems? Go into the Milan section ffs

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9271
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun 29 Oct - 18:28

@Luca wrote:As much as I love seeing you guys act like you're some sort of relegation candidates, it's October. So you don't win La Liga, it happens. It's still Real Madrid, you guys are the reigning European champions, back-to-back. You will win the Club World Cup in a couple months time.

You want to see real problems? Go into the Milan section ffs
I would ignore the sensationalist madridistas of this forum.

We got issues but its not like we don't got the tools to fix it.
Milan has it much harder I agree. all that money wasted...
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Thimmy on Sun 29 Oct - 18:31

@Mr Nick09 wrote:it's actually amazing to think we did not have a back up plan to the Mbappe fiasco when we relied so much last season on Ramos' late minutes equalizer. truly astonishing


Well, judging by the comments I've read on here over the past year, it seems like those struggles were easily forgotten by Real Madrid fans and non-RM fans alike, and I wouldn't be surprised if some people remember those late equalizers as a sustainable part of the team's skill set. Based on how consistently they were doing it, you'd almost think that was the case.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 5280
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Luca on Sun 29 Oct - 18:36

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@Luca wrote:As much as I love seeing you guys act like you're some sort of relegation candidates, it's October. So you don't win La Liga, it happens. It's still Real Madrid, you guys are the reigning European champions, back-to-back. You will win the Club World Cup in a couple months time.

You want to see real problems? Go into the Milan section ffs
I would ignore the sensationalist madridistas of this forum.

We got issues but its not like we don't got the tools to fix it.
Milan has it much harder I agree. all that money wasted...


I meant it lightheartedly, I think there is validity in the majority of these posts and they come from a sense of a very high expectations. The expectations born of being a Real Madrid supporter.

However, it is October.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9271
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Thimmy on Sun 29 Oct - 18:49

@Luca wrote:As much as I love seeing you guys act like you're some sort of relegation candidates, it's October. So you don't win La Liga, it happens. It's still Real Madrid, you guys are the reigning European champions, back-to-back. You will win the Club World Cup in a couple months time.

You want to see real problems? Go into the Milan section ffs


It's not that bad, but I think we had a more competitive team last season. It's just that we set the bar for expectations really high with our achievements in 16-17, and in the process, conveniently forgot that we had to churn out a string of underwhelming victories against otherwise inferior opposition in the process of doing so. We simply aren't as fortunate, this time around. There's been a lot of focus on our lack of goalscoring in recent games, but I think Carvajal's consistency and impact last season, was a substantial contributor to our success. I see a lot of people talk about Morata as if he was just some mediocre scrub, but he scored the goals that we largely take for granted every season. The circumstances are different.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 5280
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun 29 Oct - 19:07

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:thinking about it, when the goal forum was in its prime, the madrid section was a war zone not so different from some places here. we have come a long way lol
we had better minds back then.

I'd say we regressed rather than "coming a long way."

The lack of Babun is still missed and hasn't been replaced.

TMO was more active back then too.
i am talking about a time before that, when the forum was on goal. you were not around them, none of those guys were.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23997
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Valkyrja on Sun 29 Oct - 21:36

I'm still waiting for a goal from Benzema, the best n9 in Europe

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9960
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: This Madrid team is finished

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum