Mr Nick09
Thimmy
futbol_bill
Doc
The Demon of Carthage
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:seriously though, Atletico took off Partey and now they are dominating. where is your response Zidane?

Vazquez is coming, bruh

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Here's a painfully sad fact:

If you took Ronaldo and Benzema out, you wouldn't notice a difference. We're playing with 9 men, guys.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:26 pm

have we forced their GK into a single save today? can't remember
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:have we forced their GK into a single save today? can't remember
two CR free kicks, ok
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Is this the fastest we have lost la liga?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Agree with DoC. It’s our forwards. rest of team played well. That and the fact of Simones dirty dirty!

We already know (and yet Zidane still doesn’t recognize) that Benz and Bale are finished, now today’s game confirms Ronaldo is also passed it. He has lost all speed and always is a step too slow.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Well, was never gonna be an easy match at all and I must say, I don't mind. 10 points behind and we are definitely not winning La Liga now however we played really well minus some mad thinking from Marcelo.

Benzema was his usual useless self, so was Ronaldo, Lord knows when things would get better for him. Dani didn't miss a beat, Modric had moments but was luke warm. And of course, Isco is the brightest of the bunch.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:43 pm

We're officially 10 Points behind Barcelona.

Looks like the Madrid hierarchy have developed a habit of being content with winning one league title every half a decade.

Disgraceful and hurtful, especially for our midfield and defense because they played their souls out today, only to be monumentally let down by an amateurish attack.

Not buying any elite talent and putting their trust completely in a talentless CF and an injury-prone Bale. This is going to be the fastest fall from grace a CL winner has made since the downfall of Milan post-2007.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Biggest issue is Ronaldo really. Never expected a whole lot from Bale and Benz.... but we're getting literally the same nothing from Ronaldo now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:47 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:We're officially 10 Points behind Barcelona.

Looks like the Madrid hierarchy have developed a habit of being content with winning one league title every half a decade.

Disgraceful and hurtful, especially for our midfield and defense because they played their souls out today, only to be monumentally let down by an amateurish attack.

Not buying any elite talent and putting their trust completely in a talentless CF and an injury-prone Bale. This is going to be the fastest fall from grace a CL winner has made since the downfall of Milan post-2007.
i dont think that's true. i think we have just built teams to compete in champions league more so than anything else.

It's normal every few years or so to become hungry for a title you have not won in a while. You play on emotions, and those emotions drive you.

But sustained success in sports is based on building and playing quality football. we have failed at doing that for years. that's the reason we are in this predicament, we win one time, but since we are building a collective force, we look clueless when we can't rely on emotions anymore. It doesn't help that CR and benzema are finished, but this is my conclusion
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm

So essentially, we have no forward who can contribute meaningfully to our team. Damn, I really did not think I'll ever see the day Madrid doesn't have a single dependable forward.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 pm

And who’s fault is it that we have no forwards?

We have a completely useless Benz, a never fit for duty Bale, a one step too slow, over the hill Ronaldo, a once promising kid, Mayoral, that lost confidence and it seems everything else and never should have been on this team and Lucas who at best is a versatile squad player.

And of course we have Zidane who fails to recognize all of these problems, who insisted he wanted to continue with same lineup and kept Bale and Benz over acquiring Mbappe.

He also let go Morata and Mariano who are outscoring all of our forwards, actually both of them have more goals than all of our forwards put together. They also are better, even surpassing the hyped Mbappe especially when including NT performances.

All this because Zidane didn’t have confidence in them.

So you can blame Zidane for this, but I personally hold Sports accountable.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Just don't get why would we sell Morata to replace him with no one. Sure, Mbappe was a failure, cool, It happens. You mean to tell me we simply did not have a single back up plan? The club knew they were selling Morata, we all did. There wasn't a shortlist of forwards that could have replaced Morata's contributions?! A club like Madrid put their eggs in one basket, a basket that really and truly wasn't exactly a guaranteed success?!

Honestly, both Zidane and the upper echelons of Madrid are very much at fault to this. Not gonna blame one over the other as they all have the influence over how Madrid are governed. Surely ain't us fans...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:25 pm

no we did not have a back up plan. Call it arrogance or foolishness, but Zidane met with Perez and somehow they agreed we were ok, and Mayoral will be ok. MAYORAL. this guy that went to Wolfsburg, and was so mediocre he never left the bench, but they decided it was ok for him to replace MORATA AND MARIANO

I think it's arrogant and shows how delusional our management has become. no one understand where our success is coming from, and so they are making arrogant decisions thinking they are all good.

I hope this is an eye opener, it's embarrassing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Supercup duped everyone.  

Asensio looked like a world beater and everyone thought he needed somewhere to play on the forward line.  Ronaldo looked amazing before he got the red card in the first leg... so he looked like he was going to be about the same.  All we needed was one of Benzema or Bale to step up and we had our forward line.

Everyone has fallen off a cliff...  Benz, Ronaldo, Bale and Asensio.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Biggest issue is Ronaldo really. Never expected a whole lot from Bale and Benz.... but we're getting literally the same nothing from Ronaldo now.

Honestly, i see Ronaldo trying. But benzema is just an absolute mess.

Just bench the guy already and start asensio or another midfielder.

Benzema was good at one point, but now he is straight trash.

..And i'm a fan of his
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 pm

competition doesn't kill anyone, i've always maintained that competition especially upfront is needed. this whole idea of buying unsuitable back ups just so that mr modern cf aka mr creates space for ronaldo aka mr build up aka mr 1-2 pass doesn't have any competition should have been dead and buried back in 2015.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:48 am

The lack of respect of our forwards disturb me...

though I won't deny the current form of our frontline certainly has been not to standard for most of the season. If y'all wondering why I am not so critical of our frontline, it's mostly because of what they've accomplished. after the BBC contributing to the 3rd CL win they get almost a free pass from me.

having said that, it certainly seems their time in the sun is over. However, I will not give up on them. not on CR7, Benz, not even Bale who only because he is constantly getting injured that he can't find form. no excuses for CR7 and Benz they know they're better than what they showed today.

A shame about this draw. at least we didn't lose... but there is no defense for not taking out atletico.

we need to bounce back and quickly.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 am

This reff was incredible. These guys weren't interested in winning just to injure us and he let them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum