Firenze vs ES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firenze vs ES

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Who's better? Debate.

Also, keep your fights in this thread. Laughing

It's obvious that Firenze has more experience in the game, but ES is a hot prospect imo. Still has to learn a lot.
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Re: Firenze vs ES

Post by Luca on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 pm

My main issue is that they both support beta cuck teams, Manchester United and Milan. If this was 2007, I would fear them

But now its like two declawed, toothless lions fighting each other and were sitting here with loaded rifles just in case

I'll give it to main man ES because he has caught enough Ls with Milan this season
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:52 pm

He seems to have settled into Unique's former position of following me around and trying to get a rise out of me (it usually works tbf) I have no idea why he's doing it and so focused on United. It's like worrying about Starbucks when you're a coffee enthusiast who brews his own stuff at home.  Milan wouldn't even be on my radar if he stayed in his lane. I'm actually working on not taking his bait though, noticed we've started to derail a lot of threads with cat fighting. (outside of this section I got no beef with him though and don't even take this seriously)
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:55 pm

@Luca wrote:My main issue is that they both support beta cuck teams, Manchester United and Milan. If this was 2007, I would fear them

But now its like two declawed, toothless lions fighting each other and were sitting here with loaded rifles just in case

I'll give it to main man ES because he has caught enough Ls with Milan this season

if we're a beta cuck team then IDK what that makes Juve after we signed their biggest player a short year ago Laughing

all jokes aside, beta is actually a perfect word to describe a team that consistently bottles it in finals Proud
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 pm

And what a signing, got you all the way from 5th place to 6th place :bow:
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:00 am

leaving out the important stuff smh

Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:02 am

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:07 am

@Firenze wrote:He seems to have settled into Unique's former position of following me around and trying to get a rise out of me (it usually works tbf) I have no idea why he's doing it and so focused on United. It's like worrying about Starbucks when you're a coffee enthusiast who brews his own stuff at home.  Milan wouldn't even be on my radar if he stayed in his lane. I'm actually working on not taking his bait though, noticed we've started to derail a lot of threads with cat fighting. (outside of this section I got no beef with him though and don't even take this seriously)
i didn't follow you around. I knew where you would end up and was there waiting for you Cool

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:08 am

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:He seems to have settled into Unique's former position of following me around and trying to get a rise out of me (it usually works tbf) I have no idea why he's doing it and so focused on United. It's like worrying about Starbucks when you're a coffee enthusiast who brews his own stuff at home.  Milan wouldn't even be on my radar if he stayed in his lane. I'm actually working on not taking his bait though, noticed we've started to derail a lot of threads with cat fighting. (outside of this section I got no beef with him though and don't even take this seriously)
i didn't follow you around. I knew where you would end up and was there waiting for you Cool

If only Liverpool defended with the same tactics
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:09 am

@Luca wrote:
@Unique wrote:

Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:09 am

anyway I think frenzy will take him. ES just throws stones over the fence but never fronts it up tbh. he is a light weight Thumbs up

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:11 am

@Luca wrote:
@Unique wrote:

it would stop my rants that's for sure. Laughing

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 am

There's nothing to win lol. We compete in two different leagues and two different competitions. Unless he's trying to look for a recycled story-line from last season where me and S were beefing and planned to settle it in the European Supercup. not even the mentally ill think Milan can win the EL though. There's really no comparison with current Milan and current United which is why I'm confused he tries to start up arguments by shitting on us. Unless this snowballs into a feud between premfaces and Serie Z fans, the two biggest groups on the forum. Which would be fun but there's too much bad blood between Juve fans and Milan fans for a proper alliance.
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:02 am

@Firenze wrote:
@Luca wrote:My main issue is that they both support beta cuck teams, Manchester United and Milan. If this was 2007, I would fear them

if we're a beta cuck team then IDK what that makes Juve after we signed their biggest player a short year ago Laughing

all jokes aside, beta is actually a perfect word to describe a team that consistently bottles it in finals Proud

Sitting here with loaded rifles, except when you're in the final rounds your bullets turn into dogshit and you all start bitchslapping each other and sell of your best hunters to remain ELITE

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:05 am

I’ve brought together United and Milan fans.

Now it’s time to be proud
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 am

Bought together shit son. As if I'd ally with fans of a rich West Brom rofl

Whats with both Firenze and Luca deluding themselves with "bought together" shit. Take shots at Milan and I'll come at you no matter who you are.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 am

I would take shots but it would be like shooting a bullet filled corpse that’s been dead for quite some time

Not to mention it makes me feel like a bully and that’s not nice. You guys suffer enough
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 am

@M99 wrote:Bought together shit son. As if I'd ally with fans of a rich West Brom rofl

Whats with both Firenze and Luca deluding themselves with "bought together" shit. Take shots at Milan and I'll come at you no matter who you are.
dude milan is the football version of kevin spacey. was doing well for years but now its game over. :coffee:

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 am

The issue with ES is not his posts. They are gems upon gems. It's that he just happens to cheer for Milan, a club who can't decide if to be shitty being poor or shittier being in debt to suspect banks. He has no real foundation to counter a lot of Firenze's damning and accurate descriptions of Milan, Serie A, Jjuve and Italian football in general.

I mean, he tried to compare Donnarumma with De Gea, pls. That is just...sad. If ES switches allegiance to Madrid full time, you have 2 time defending European champion in his corner. Meanwhile, Firenze needs to remember that Man Utd is still suspiciously boring and a rich man's West Brom and needed a Jjuve guy to dap his team towards 5th place. Winning Europa was good but I don't recognise the other 2 shit trophies. Pretty sure they are made of plastic too. However, I can't help but appreciate his views on Serie A. Think they are absolutely factual and should be appreciated more for its honesty.

Basically, ES, join the Madrid ranks. Chad is no longer here Sad

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:18 am

@Doc wrote:The issue with ES is not his posts. They are gems upon gems. It's that he just happens to cheer for Milan, a club who can't decide if to be shitty being poor or shittier being in debt to suspect banks. He has no real foundation to counter a lot of Firenze's damning and accurate descriptions of Milan, Serie A, Jjuve and Italian football in general.

I mean, he tried to compare Donnarumma with De Gea, pls. That is just...sad. If ES switches allegiance to Madrid full time, you have 2 time defending European champion in his corner. Meanwhile, Firenze needs to remember that Man Utd is still suspiciously boring and a rich man's West Brom and needed a Jjuve guy to dap his team towards 5th place. Winning Europa was good but I don't recognise the other 2 shit trophies. Pretty sure they are made of plastic too. However, I can't help but appreciate his views on Serie A. Think they are absolutely factual and should be appreciated more for its honesty.

Basically, ES, join the Madrid ranks. Chad is no longer here Sad

Comparing Donnarumma to DDG is sad? I'll tell you whats sad, Zinedine Zidane winning 2 back to back CL's in one of the worst CL eras ever. You can delude yourself into thinking he's actually good, just be thankful Lyon aren't whooping your ass anymore. Stick to hyping up Vazquez and Cebalol, and getting worked over bot beating Athletic Granola. Wasn't that long ago you were the sad laughing stock of Europe with the likes of Granero and Gago.
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

And what is this stupid thread lol? Rounding up United buddies because you cant handle Donna>DDG? Whats next, Mole and his PL ilk coming in and saying 'lol DDG is the best in the league' like that means anything in the PL. Kindly direct yourself to the nearest ocean, walk, and don't stop please.
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 am

I would say both of them are great posters and GL wouldn't be the same with them.

Also, they both have a secret crush on Madrid, but they'll never admit to it. (Don't ask me how I know).

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Everybody, nice posts!

@Kaladin wrote:And what is this stupid thread lol? Rounding up United buddies because you cant handle Donna>DDG? Whats next, Mole and his PL ilk coming in and saying 'lol DDG is the best in the league' like that means anything in the PL. Kindly direct yourself to the nearest ocean, walk, and don't stop please.

What? Laughing It is only a joke, mate. Relax! You take everything so personal. I don't even care who's better between Donna and De Gea, I was only joking. I don't like this kind of comparisons. I'm laughing my ass off thinking that you said "can't handle". Does it even matter? Poor me, I can't handle Donna>De Gea, what am I gonna do now?

Rounding up United buddies? What United buddies? Laughing  Seriously, chill out. I was just making this thread for fun, I have nothing against you, I can't imagine a reason to have a problem with you. So, this being said, you don't have to feel offended because it's not a "revenge-like" topic. Trololol!

Written from my Lenovo, Win 8.1 x64; Location: South Pacific Ocean, while walking without considering to ever stop.

PS. Send me your address, I'll send you a postcard. I reached French Polynesia. It's nice here. Blowjobs are free.
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:59 pm

@Kaladin wrote:Comparing Donnarumma to DDG is sad? I'll tell you whats sad, Zinedine Zidane winning 2 back to back CL's in one of the worst CL eras ever. You can delude yourself into thinking he's actually good, just be thankful Lyon aren't whooping your ass anymore. Stick to hyping up Vazquez and Cebalol, and getting worked over bot beating Athletic Granola. Wasn't that long ago you were the sad laughing stock of Europe with the likes of Granero and Gago.

You're not even relevant in Italy. Fk it, you're not even relevant in Milan. Talking about worst UCL era and can't even qualify for it in the weakest Serie A era where provincial players like Immobile are being touted as the best striker in Europe. You're really losing it ES, reign it in buddy.

And even have the nerve to talk about results. Milan. Trying getting wins against the likes of Sampdoria and AEK Athens before you talk about these things. Don't worry, you can go on YT and re watch your match against KF Shkendija to feel better about life.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:23 pm

I support none

Fck both u jabroni's  !!

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down