Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Go down

Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Lionel Messi (30) has extended his contract at FC Barcelona until 2021. The new contract's  buy-out clause is 700m €.



FC Barcelona wrote:

FC Barcelona and Lionel Messi signed on Saturday morning a new contract that will keep the Argentinian superstar at the Club through the 2020/21 season. The buyout clause was set at €700m. Thus, by the time the new deal expires, the 30-year-old striker will have spent 17 years with the first team.

Lionel Messi joined Barça back in 2000 as a 13-year-old, arriving from Newell's Old Boys. After impressing throughout the various youth categories, he made his first team debut at just 16 years of age in a friendly against FC Porto, before making his official debut the following season against Espanyol at age 17. Shortly after, he scored his first senior goal with a clever lob against Albacete at the Camp Nou.

The rest is history. Leo Messi has since gone on to break just about every record and has become the greatest player in history with a staggering numbers of goals, titles, records, and individual and team awards. Now, at 30 years of age, Messi is in his 14th season with the first team and, with his new deal, will be dressed in blaugrana for at least 17 seasons in total.

Messi has conquered just about everything, having racked up eight La Liga titles, four Champions Leagues, five Copas del Rey, seven Spanish Super Cups, three European Super Cups, and three Club World Cups. His 30 titles are tied with teammate Andrés Iniesta for most in Club history.

Individually, he has won the Ballon d’Or award five times, more than any other Player in the history of the game, four Pichichi awards as the top scorer in the Spanish First Division, and four Golden Shoes as the top domestic scorer in Europe. Messi’s fourth Golden Shoe was officially handed over to him—by his friend and teammate, Luis Suárez—on Friday.

Throughout his career at Barça, the Argentinian Nº 10 has scored 523 goals in 602 games and is both the Club’s and La Liga’s all-time leading goalscorer.

But Messi isn’t stopping there—the Argentinian is off to one of the best season starts of his career and still has a lot more to give, which is music to the ears of all Barça fans who will get to continue marveling at his greatness. And he’ll be doing it dressed in blaugrana. Thus, the story continues...

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2017-2018/video-lionel-messi-signs-new-contract-fc-barcelona

ffs :bow: :bow:

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24789
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Harmonica on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Well that came from out of nothing. Shocked

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11364
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by RealGunner on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:41 pm

City or PSG can pay that if they want.
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80406
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm

If I were Messi I would've put a clause in there that said that if Catalonia secedes the buyout fee goes down to 100

Great news cheers

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23299
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 am

700M Very Happy
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4928
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:07 pm

FC Bayern wrote:FC Bayern München have signed Sandro Wagner from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. After completing a medical, the 30 year-old Germany international signed a contract with the record German champions from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2020.

Sandro Wagner, who was born in Munich and whose family still live in the area, spent 11 years in the FC Bayern youth ranks before progressing to the reserve team in 2006 and then the first team in 2007/08, making four Bundesliga appearances. After spells at MSV Duisburg, Werder Bremen, Kaiserslautern, Hertha BSC and Darmstadt 98, the 6 ft 3 striker moved to Hoffenheim in 2016. During his time there he scored 18 goals in 50 competitive games. He also broke into the national team and has scored five goals in seven internationals for Germany.

The 2009 European U21 and 2017 Confederations Cup winner will join up with the squad on 2 January for the training camp in Qatar. After signing the contract, he said: “I’m delighted. A long journey for me is now at an end and I can return to my home, my club. I’m very happy that it’s come off. Bayern are the best club in Germany and one of the best in the world. When I got the offer, I didn’t have to think about it for long.”

FCB sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic also expressed his delight: “In Sandro Wagner we have another Germany international coming to Bayern. We’re convinced that Sandro will enhance our squad with his class and his experience.”
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2017/12/fc-bayern-sign-sandro-wagner

Fee according to kicker 12m €, possibly up to 16m.

Hoffenheim keep selling their top players. Süle, Rudy, Toljan, Wagner, all sold after the club reached CL quali.
Disgusting lack of ambition, hope Nagelsmann gets the opportunity to jump ship soon.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24789
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Lol, and I thought Hoffenheim might do well this season...

Why would Bayern want such a player thought? Obviously Lewand always starts the only striker position and there is Muller. Just to backup Lewand?
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4928
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:34 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:Lol, and I thought Hoffenheim might do well this season...

Why would Bayern want such a player thought? Obviously Lewand always starts the only striker position and there is Muller. Just to backup Lewand?


Yes.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24789
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Kick on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:11 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
FC Bayern wrote:FC Bayern München have signed Sandro Wagner from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. After completing a medical, the 30 year-old Germany international signed a contract with the record German champions from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2020.

Sandro Wagner, who was born in Munich and whose family still live in the area, spent 11 years in the FC Bayern youth ranks before progressing to the reserve team in 2006 and then the first team in 2007/08, making four Bundesliga appearances. After spells at MSV Duisburg, Werder Bremen, Kaiserslautern, Hertha BSC and Darmstadt 98, the 6 ft 3 striker moved to Hoffenheim in 2016. During his time there he scored 18 goals in 50 competitive games. He also broke into the national team and has scored five goals in seven internationals for Germany.

The 2009 European U21 and 2017 Confederations Cup winner will join up with the squad on 2 January for the training camp in Qatar. After signing the contract, he said: “I’m delighted. A long journey for me is now at an end and I can return to my home, my club. I’m very happy that it’s come off. Bayern are the best club in Germany and one of the best in the world. When I got the offer, I didn’t have to think about it for long.”

FCB sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic also expressed his delight: “In Sandro Wagner we have another Germany international coming to Bayern. We’re convinced that Sandro will enhance our squad with his class and his experience.”
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2017/12/fc-bayern-sign-sandro-wagner

Fee according to kicker 12m €, possibly up to 16m.

Hoffenheim keep selling their top players. Süle, Rudy, Toljan, Wagner, all sold after the club reached CL quali.
Disgusting lack of ambition, hope Nagelsmann gets the opportunity to jump ship soon.


Nagelsmann is joining Bayern, mate.

How can you not know this?

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33770
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by iftikhar on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:12 pm

@Kick wrote:Nagelsmann is joining Bayern, mate.

How can you not know this?
Cause he fancies Tuchel smoking
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7861
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by S on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:40 am

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26246
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by rincon on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:03 pm

SPAL buy Everton
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11509
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Myesyats on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Rafinha joins Inter on a season-long loan. The Italian club has an option to purchase the player for 35m+3m in variables, which must be confirmed before the end of the current season. Inter will pay his salary [fcb]


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8751
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 pm



Cantera connection Molenation
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12184
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 am

Fuk, just realized this... and we are keeping Gomes and Denis Suarez instead :facepalm: Wtf No
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4928
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Luca on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Lass Diarra just signed for PSG for 1.5 years

interesting
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13430
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Honestly, I couldn't think of anything less interesting

maybe my last Pardew-Newcastle scoreline thread

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24789
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by zigra on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Rasmus Nissen Kristensen joins Ajax from FC Midtjylland for 5.3m.
Very important transfer that brings us closer to the top of Europe Molenation
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 am

@zigra wrote:Rasmus Nissen Kristensen joins Ajax from FC Midtjylland for 5.3m.
Very important transfer that brings us closer to the top of Europe Molenation


Don't think Netherlands can go any further top unless their is huge shifts in tectonic plates which could prove devastating, So I really don't know what you're doing ziggy.
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15802
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 am

Bayern demolishing decent German teams, Nothing new there.

Is Arsenal getting Auba or not then?
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15802
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by zigra on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@zigra wrote:Rasmus Nissen Kristensen joins Ajax from FC Midtjylland for 5.3m.
Very important transfer that brings us closer to the top of Europe Molenation


Don't think Netherlands can go any further top unless their is huge shifts in tectonic plates which could prove devastating, So I really don't know what you're doing ziggy.

You just wait and see brother. Can't really say any more than that at this point of time.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Subotic to Saint Etienne

I remember when he looked like great in Borussia Dortmund system led by Klopp

DAT declin
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12184
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:15 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Subotic to Saint Etienne

I remember when he looked like great in Borussia Dortmund system led by Klopp

DAT declin


Had a bad cruciate ligament injury a couple of years ago that ruined him

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24789
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Kick on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Emerson from Roma to Chelsea.

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33770
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2017/2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum