CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by rincon Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 pm

So Trump admitted to obstruction of justice on twitter and then the white house had to come out and say that the tweet was written by Trump's lawyer, and not by Trump himself rofl

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

CBarca wrote:To be fair, I was too young to care, or follow the passing of the ACA. I'm also sure that the Dems weren't exactly forthcoming regarding it, considering how big of a change it was, and how likely Republicans were to oppose it (as well as the general public, which didn't have, as far as I know, a positive view on it, though not as bad as recent Republican attempts).

With that being said, your version of how it went is not exactly the version I've heard:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/10/us/republican-health-care-process.html

Again, I didn't care at the time, I was too young. Perhaps the story told by this article is not accurate, but at the very least, I think equivocating the Dems and the Republicans on this issue is...not right, to my knowledge.

This is what I'm referring to. Specifically the sound bite at the beginning of this video.

It's clearly not an exact 1:1 comparison with what the GOP are doing, but I just don't think the Democrats have enough of the moral high ground here considering what had to be done to pass the ACA. This is what infuriates me the most about politics though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm

After all of this. There is still more chance of Trump being re-elected than him being impeached.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:55 pm

ummm wrong thread lol

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Trump is going to announce US embassy move+recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel tomorrow.

Ship has sailed on a two state solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Trump is going to announce US embassy move+recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel tomorrow.

lets be honest no matter what ever happens there will never be peace between the 2.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Trump is going to announce US embassy move+recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel tomorrow.

Netanyahu was the one to make that ship sail, not Trump
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

So apparently the republicans made a mistake in the handwritten notes on the bill that closed the loopholes they made for the companies to get a tax cut rofl

Absolutely farcical
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Netanyahu was the one to make that ship sail, not Trump

True.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Veterans Affairs (VA) to end program aimed at helping with housing veterans......4 days after touting Trump's campaign promise to house all homeless veterans.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/homeless-veterans-benefits-trump-207781

But NFL players kneeling is disrespectful to the military.....I've spent the last 20 minutes looking for a conservative or right-wing response to this.....there isn't one. The comment sections on Twitter, Facebook and at the bottom of articles for this story are completely devoid of Trump supporters. It's not even on Fox News, Breitbart, InfoWars or Drudge Report....but that's not a surprise as they don't know (yet) how to spin this in Trump's favor. Then we'll see them crawl out of the woodwork.

I'm one of the few male members of my dad's side of the family that chose not to serve in the military. It's not for me and I've made my peace with that, but I've always had respect for what these men and women have to deal with on the job and profound sadness for how they are treated when they come home. That's what makes this truly despicable.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:54 pm

I’m really anti-War in general. But still I think that veterans getting the help they need is important considering the sacrifices they make to serve a country. I don’t know how anyone with any morals can disagree with that.

It seems like Americans have never really given post WWII veterans any support after their wars. Vietnam being the worst.

From an outsider’s point of view it seems like they’re only being used as a political tool by Republicans.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Freeza wrote:I’m really anti-War in general. But still I think that veterans getting the help they need is important considering the sacrifices they make to serve a country. I don’t know how anyone with any morals can disagree with that.

It seems like Americans have never really given post WWII veterans any support after their wars. Vietnam being the worst.

From an outsider’s point of view it seems like they’re only being used as a political tool by Republicans.

Trump kind of said it best when he was trashing McCain

"I like people who werent captured"

We dont really care about non WWII troops because it was the last war we definitively won.

Korea is a stalemate.
Vietnam was an utter failure
Afghanistan is a failure
Iraq leans toward failure.

Americans are drawn to winners. Which is why the country goes mad over the womans football team, the Patriots, and gymnastics every 4 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said on Friday that President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital undercut the ability of the United States to broker a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israelis.

"We reject the American decision over Jerusalem," Abbas said in a statement reported by Reuters. "With this position the United States has become no longer qualified to sponsor the peace process."

The only country that had some decent say in the Middle East and Trump has gone *bleep* it up even more, Well done you incompetent fool.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 pm

I mean, let's pretend the US was ever qualified to "sponsor the peace process". They have always been in Israel's pocket, no one treats them like a neutral arbiter.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 pm

I was looking at the whole Middle East, I don't see which developed country has a influence over them? Russia? Nobody trusts them and they've always been on the wrong side of the history?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Don't be fooled. Saudi gave their thumbs up to Trump for this lol. They are itching for Iran to get involved.

Trump has single handedly brought the world another inch closer to a war.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Trump has single handedly brought the world another inch closer to a war.

You know what? Look at the Muslim Ban, The continuous jibes at the maddest person on the planet with Nuclear weapons, The continuous jibes at Europe for attacks which are faaaaaar less than what goes down in his own country, The complete awareness of his actions while breaking down of Israel-Palestine talks.

He's actually trying for this, Its *bleep* evident.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

No incident happened between Palestine and Israel for like 2-3 years. It was the closest thing to peace you could call

Trump ended it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:48 am

RealGunner wrote:No incident happened between Palestine and Israel for like 2-3 years. It was the closest thing to peace you could call

Trump ended it.
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:05 am

I'm dead rofl

Not that much Trump related, but this has turned into American politics thread anyways.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:39 am

He's a Trump clone so I consider it related.

The pedophilia just makes him that much worse.

Oh and Alabama's Secretary of State just went to court and won the right for them to destroy their digital ballots, which increases the likelihood of potential voters fraud.

Oh and there have been reports that black voters have been turned away from polling stations due to some "inactive" status. Others were given provisional ballots, which may or may not be counted. So you can add voter suppression as well.

What a shitshow. I hope this perv doesn't win, but the odds seem stacked very much in that favor.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 am

It's still a toss up but both NYT and more importantly (much much better than the NYT) 538 is also saying things look good for Jones.

538, as opposed to having a wildly erratic predicting model, though, is live blogging, and remain very skeptical about what outcomes will come yet. Still, apparently the story so far is that turnout is good for Jones, not as good as expected for Moore. It remains to be seen whether that is enough to win
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 am

Yeah it looks like Jones won. Great news honestly give they threw the kitchen sink at getting Moore in there.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am

You've got to wonder whether Republicans maybe could have saved themselves this Senate seat if they hadn't insisted on a serial child molester as their candidate Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 am

Alabama just stepped above Mississippi again.......shouldnt have been that close though.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:57 am

50 % still voted for a child molester on a horse who thinks 9/11 was a biblical punishment, women shouldn't vote and slavery was great. This country. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next